New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 01

Story Info
The girls make their new RA feel at home on his first day.
6.7k words
4.72
48.8k
122

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
631 Followers

"We've got a bit of an ask for you, Tom," said the voice on the line. "We're short on RA's. Specifically female RA's. We've got them handling two or three floors each in some of the dorms now."

"That's going to be a hard semester for some of them," he chuckled. "How can I help?"

"Well, we thought you might fill in at one of the smaller residences. Lyttefel Hall? Over by the south quad. You know it?"

"I know it's a women's dormitory," he said warily.

"It's just a few rooms," Connie assured him. "I can't take an RA away from two floors in Jefferson for that! But we can't have a whole dorm with no supervision either. Come on, please?"

He sighed. "Okay, when do I start?"

---------------------------

Lyttefel was more of a house than a residence hall, really. It was of a piece with the Victorian style of the college's oldest buildings, rambling over a large lot between lecture halls, shaded by sprawling oaks. Tom made his way up the front steps and smiled at the girls hanging out on the large porch. One leaned against a column, wearing black eyeshadow and fishnet tights under her short skirt, smoking a cigarette. The other two were flicking their phones, sitting on a bench with knees pulled up against their chests.

"Good morning ladies," he said.

"Who are you, mister?" That low voice came from the smoker.

"I'll be serving as RA here for a while," he said. "Tom Decker. You can call me Tom."

The girls on the bench looked up from their phones.

"What?" asked one, staring up at him with big blue eyes. She had on a snug t-shirt and pink athletic shorts that might as well have been panties they were so short.

"Um, but you're a dude," said the other. Her tight jeans were so torn up they were more holes than fabric. Strands of denim cut lines into the flesh of her thighs, straining to contain her curves. Her threadbare old band shirt struggled similarly, stretching close to transparency over her big round tits that seemed to jiggle every time she moved. Her nipples were obvious, and so were the metal rings pressed tight against them beneath her thin shirt. He shook his head. It was going to be an awkward semester if he couldn't keep his mind off the slutty outfits the girls were wearing.

"I know it's a little unusual, but they're shorthanded at the moment." He smiled. "I promise to be just as good an RA for you as anyone. I'll always be available to talk or help with anything you might need."

"So you're going to live in Mindy's old room?"

"Yes, if she was your last RA. Would you mind showing me the way?"

The girls hopped up, so he followed them through the front door with his bag. There were a few more residents in the common area, relaxing or studying. Some looked up in surprise, but the girl in shorts split off from the group and began to fill them in. Lana, someone called her. Tom heard them talking in low tones about him. The other two led him past a kitchen and dining area to stop by the first door in a long hallway.

"This is it," said the one in the jeans, or what was left of them anyway. She was looking at the doorway doubtfully.

"Okay, well this should do the trick, then," he said, taking a key from his pocket. "What did you say your names were?" he asked as the door opened.

"Sandy," she said, eyeing the room.

"I'm Lydia," said the other, with the dark eye makeup and fishnets.

They followed him in and watched him check drawers and look out the window. It was a single bed; the RA didn't share living space, unlike the other residents. And fairly large; Sandy sat down on the edge of it, kicking her feet, while the three of them looked around the room. No private bathroom though; he guessed he'd be showering in the communal one down the hall like everyone else.

"No bathroom, huh?" asked Sandy. "You going to use ours?"

"Of course."

"And shower with us?"

"We're all adults here, Sandy," he said with a friendly smile. "It's no big deal. I'm sure there are private stalls, right?"

"I mean, kind of private, I guess."

"What do you mean?"

"Look," said Lydia, "we'd better just show him."

He followed the two girls down to the bathroom and they pushed open the door. He hesitated, but it was the only bathroom in the house, after all. He'd have to get used to it. He stepped in after them. On one side of the room were the toilet stalls. No urinals, naturally. He wouldn't have wanted to risk one of the girls walking in on him using one of those anyway. It was a little steamy in the room, he realized. The girls led him around the corner and he heard the shower running.

"You see?" asked Sandy, glancing over.

He did see. The wall was lined with shower heads. Between each, a glass panel protruded, shielding one stall occupant from another with a physical barrier, but no visual obstruction unless steam clouded the glass. And the side of each stall opposite the wall and faucet was simply left open. So the occupant of the shower currently running was completely visible, shrouded in nothing but the haze of falling water, and the film of soapy bubbles she was rubbing over herself. Her tits were large, propped up on sudsy forearms, as her hands soaped under her arms.

"And who's this," she demanded, as they all came in. She continued rubbing soap over her shiny wet body as she spoke.

"Girls, I should leave," said Tom. "We'll work out a schedule--"

"A schedule!" demanded the naked one, putting her hands on her hips. Water rinsed streams of soapy suds down her stomach and legs, and her smooth glistening vulva came into view. "What's this all about?"

"Nothing, Aubrey, don't worry about it."

"He's our new RA," said Lydia.

"Oh." Aubrey looked him up and down, soaping her tummy slowly. "He'll need to share the showers with us, huh?"

"Look, girls," said Tom, backing away. "We'll figure it out later. Let's give this young lady her privacy, shall we?"

"No, don't worry about me," she said. Her hand had drifted quite low, almost bringing the soap down to the top of her pussy cleft. Rivulets of bubbly water streamed down her labia. "Let's get this figured out."

"Well, Aubrey," said Sandy, "We are all adults here, aren't we? There are individual stalls, after all. So I say no schedule is needed."

Tom looked at her like she was crazy. Maybe she was. But Aubrey nodded, drops of water shaking loose from her curly wet hair.

"That sounds fine to me. I don't want to have to worry about what time it is when I want to use the shower." She turned around to let the water sweep the soap from her front, giving him an eyeful of her bare ass, big, soft-looking cheeks dripping with water and flushed pink from the warmth of the shower.

"Okay, girls, no schedule, I'll just use the shower like everyone else. But I'm not taking one now, so let's excuse ourselves, if that's alright with you."

"Sure, Tom." Sandy grinned. "Let's go."

They made their way from the bathroom and he returned to his new room. Sandy tried following in after him, and Lydia gave a low chuckle from the hallway as he quickly shut the door before she could slip inside.

He let out a long breath.

These girls might be a handful. Well, he'd been an RA for two years before this. He could deal with their shenanigans.

There was a knock on the door. "What is it, Sandy?"

"Oh no, it's me Lana," came a light voice. There were some giggles. Tom shook his head and went to open it for her.

Lana, in her pink shorts and t-shirt, was in the hall with two of the other girls. They were bouncing on their toes, trying to see in.

"I'm Misty," said one, smiling at him. She had on a short plaid skirt and white button-up shirt. The third girl was in a little green summer dress.

"How can I help you, ladies?"

"We have a kind of tradition here," began Lana.

"Well, we have a movie night every other week," said Misty.

"We thought we'd ask you to come watch with us, you know, since you're new here and all. In the common room. I'm Rachel, by the way."

"Well sure, that sounds great." He followed them down the hall.

The common room was full of girls now. Sandy was there, sprawled on one of the sofas with one leg pulled up, the tightly stretched shreds of her jeans seeming to slice into her thighs. Lydia was brooding in a shadowy corner, face illuminated by her flickering phone. There were a couple of others he hadn't met yet lounging in some cushy chairs. And he'd just come in with three more. Lana and Misty quickly spilled into the open sofa.

"Come on," said Rachel, taking Tom's hand. "We'll squeeze in with Sandy."

"Ah, of course."

She led him through the tangle of legs filling the not overly large space. Sandy scooched over a bit for them and Rachel plopped down on the other end of the couch so Tom had to wedge himself in between the two of them. Rachel's bare thighs, long and shapely, crossed and uncrossed in that loose cotton sundress she had on, brushing against his leg again and again. On his other side Sandy just rested her leg against his, the supple flesh of her thigh bulging out between strands of denim.

He had nowhere to put his arms; he raised them up and rested them on the back of the sofa. Soon both girls leaned in, resting against him under his arms. Rachel's shoulders were bare except for a little green strap, and warm on his arm. Sandy's head nestled into his shoulder like it had been resting there for ages.

Just then Aubrey came barging in, dripping wet from the shower, wrapped in her towel. She and Lana started laughing about something, and she absentmindedly unwrapped her towel, flapping it a few times, flashing the other girls. They all giggled. She was wrapping back up when she caught his eye. She froze for a second, then walked over, opened up the towel, and dropped it on the floor.

"Well?" she said challengingly. Her breasts were about even with his head and he couldn't help but watch as they quivered, drops of water spilling off, when she put her hands on her hips. Her smooth vulva drew his eye next, delicate pink inner labia just barely peeking out from between fleshy outer lips. He licked his lips.

"Why are you, er, disrobing in a common area, Aubrey?" he managed.

"You can't just come in here and start changing everything because you're a guy, you know. We live here. We're going to be in towels sometimes."

"Or panties," added Rachel, next to him, nodding solemnly.

"And I like to air dry," said Aubrey. "It's better for my skin."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay, you can do what you want! But be reasonable. Only as long as it takes to dry off, alright?"

She looked uncertain, now. "Of course."

"Don't leave your laundry here, though," Tom said, glancing at the towel.

"Oh." She looked down, then back at him. She bent down to pick it up, and held it awkwardly out to one side. Tom thought maybe she was reconsidering standing around naked for twenty minutes.

"It's starting," said Rachel.

Aubrey turned around, looking at the TV, then at the occupied chairs and couches around the room. Drops of water trickled down her exposed skin and gathered on the floor around her bare feet.

"Oh, just fold it up on the floor," said Sandy. "You can sit on the towel, here by us."

"Okay," chirped Aubrey, bending over again to lay out the piece of cloth at the foot of the couch where Tom sat between Rachel and Sandy. Every time she did that Tom got an eyeful of her peachy little pussy lips peeking out between soft round ass cheeks. His cock was firming up in his pants, more so as she wiggled around arranging her towel in front of him. He was starting to worry it would press out visibly before long.

Rachel leaned in against his side as the movie began to roll, and Sandy still had her head resting on his shoulder. Both girls' hands drifted toward him; Rachel lightly stroked his chest over his shirt, her bare shoulder and arm warm and soft against him, and Sandy's hand found its way onto his thigh, scratching at the denim of his jeans. His cock was swelling firmly not far from where her fingers were moving, and he was getting a little nervous that she would notice. Aubrey, settling onto her seat on the floor by his legs, shifting her naked body against his knees, was not helping. She kept wriggling around until his legs parted enough for her to scooch in between them and lean herself back on the edge of the couch, her arm on his knee.

The movie was a slasher film with plenty of blood and scares, and with each one the girls jumped and gasped, and ended up a little closer. Tom's erection was throbbing, now, and straining against his pants like a trapped python. He could see it bulging without looking down from the TV. Sandy seemed oblivious as her hand got closer and closer. He bit his lip and tried not to breathe heavier when her fingertips brushed the head of his cock through the denim.

"Oh!" she cried, as the killer lurched onto the screen, tightening her grip on his thigh, and inadvertently squeezing his cock head. He stifled a groan.

"You okay?" whispered Rachel, looking up at him. Her hand on his chest had moved down his stomach and somehow it slipped under the bottom of his shirt, so she was kind of feeling around his navel. Sandy glanced his way as well. He gave them both a reassuring pat on their shoulders, as his arms were basically around them anyway, and nodded.

They returned their attention to the movie and snuggled in even closer now that he was holding them in his arms. Sandy's fingers were kind of idly scratching up and down his thigh, including most of the length of his aching cock, but she didn't seem to notice. He felt pre-cum seeping from his tip, leaking onto his leg; she was going to feel the warm wetness of it before long if she kept up what she was doing.

"What's this?" said Sandy, feeling his cock head through his pants. She moved her hand up his shaft, squeezing gently along the way.

"Ah..."

Rachel looked down, now, too. "What's going on down there," she asked in a low voice. Her hand had been circling his navel. Her fingers started to pluck at his waistband.

"Now girls," Tom said, trying to shift away.

"Oh my god," whispered Sandy, starting to smile as she looked over at Rachel and moved her fingers up and down his erection. "It's..."

"What is going on back there?" demanded Aubrey, turning around between his legs, brushing her bare breasts against his inner thighs. Her eyes started to widen as she took in what the other girls' hands were getting up to.

"Okay, well," he stammered, standing up suddenly, "I've got an early lecture tomorrow morning, so." He extricated himself from Aubrey's naked limbs below, and Sandy and Rachel's inquisitive hands, and stepped away. A few of the other girls turned their heads at the commotion. Sandy was grinning at him.

He escaped down the hall as casually as he could manage, and turned in to his room to catch a breath. His erection was still straining against his pants. He saw his towel in the corner, and stopped. He did need a shower. He'd been wondering how he could take one in peace. And right now all the girls were watching the movie.

He grabbed the towel.

The hallway was clear and the bathroom was quiet. He headed back to the showers, relieved to confirm they were empty. He took off his clothes by the bench and left them there with his towel. His cock leapt free of his pants and began to swell with all the evening's pent up pressure. He sighed and went over to one of the showers. There was a pane of glass on either side of him. He turned on the water and got lathered up.

He was just getting to his face when he heard a girl's voice. Quickly he tried to rinse his eyes, and glance around. Actually, it was a couple of them. Rachel peered in, followed in short order by Misty. The two of them hovered near the bench, giggling behind their hands.

"I told you," he heard Rachel whisper. Misty was watching him and started to unbutton her white blouse.

"Now girls," said Tom. "Surely you can shower later?"

"We've got an early class tomorrow," said Misty, folding up her shirt on the bench and removing her skirt. She turned around and pulled her panties down to her ankles, bending over and resting a hand on the bench. She stepped out of the panties on the floor and her ass cheeks jiggled with the movement. Her bra was the last bit, and her tits bounced perkily as she headed for the booth beside his.

Tom decided to turn around, hoping he could get his erection to subside eventually. He faced the other booth, soaping up his stomach. But Rachel appeared on the other side of the glass, smiling at him. She'd left her dress behind, on the bench. And panties, if she'd been wearing any; she certainly wasn't now. Her tits swung as she reached up for the water. Her pert ass glistened under the sudden stream.

"Hi Tom," she chirped at him, spreading soapy foam over her breasts. "Isn't it nice, all of us showering together like this?"

He nodded, watching the lather spill down her body in little bubbly streams, gathering in her navel and filling the crevices around her smooth pussy lips. He felt his erection bobbing, standing up now at an angle. Rachel looked down at it, eyes going wide. Her mouth hung open and her soapy hand drifted down to circle around her pussy as she stared.

He tore his eyes away and turned around again. Surely the other side was easier to deal with than this, he thought.

Misty had one foot up on the wall. She had a razor in one hand, and was stretching the soapy skin around her pussy tight with the other as she tried to shave. Her head was bent down awkwardly and she was tilting her pelvis forward so her vulva was fully exposed, labia pulled apart as she worked.

"Oh god," he murmured, watching her.

"Oh, Tom," she said, glancing up at him. "This is so hard. I can never quite get all the little crevices."

"Here, let me help you," said Rachel, coming around from her booth. She knelt down beside Misty and took the razor. Misty laid back against the far partition, keeping her foot up by the water controls, as Rachel leaned in and carefully drew the razor along her friend's soapy labia. She drew the skin tight with her fingers, let water rinse it and then smoothed it over with fresh lather again.

Tom's cock was standing as tall as he'd ever seen it, rock hard and drizzling clear thin pre-cum. It took everything he had to keep his hands off of it in front of these girls.

"Tom, can you help me?" asked Rachel, looking up at him. "Come over here and help me feel if I got it all, please?"

"Are.. are you serious?"

"Of course! I think I'm doing a good job but I'd just like to see what you think."

He came slowly around the partition, erection throbbing and bobbing up and down before him. The girls made room for him to come in close, but his rock hard cock still bumped into them a bit as they all moved around. He got down on one knee and looked closely at Misty's freshly shaven vulva. Water streamed over the smooth bare skin.

"I can't see a hair anywhere."

"No silly, you can't always see them. You need to feel. Like this." Rachel reached in and put her fingers on Misty's pussy, stroking her wet lips. She pulled the skin tight with one hand and stroked along the length of it with her other. "Here, come on." She took his hand and pulled it over, placing it on Misty's vagina. He felt her lips, stroking them. Smooth and wet. Her clit was stretched out and his thumb brushed against it, making her twitch. She took a deep breath as he caressed her.

"What do you think?" asked Rachel, kneeling down beside him. She had one hand on his shoulder, and the other rested on his thigh, moving up and down his leg as she leaned in close. "Pretty good, right?"

"I mean, I've never felt a smoother pussy, honestly."

"You know, I like to do a final check," Rachel said. "Like this." She got closer, and nuzzled her face softly into Misty's vulva, rubbing her nose and lips against it. She opened her mouth slightly and placed a few soft kisses along the other girl's moist lips. Tom's cock leapt, surging to a level of hardness he hadn't thought possible, and Rachel's hand was so high on his thigh that it struck her fingers. Without stopping her licks and kisses, she moved her hand to curl her warm wet fingers around his cock, feeling and squeezing him all along his length. She looked at him.

djrip
djrip
631 Followers
12