New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it feels good, but I'd just feel better if you checked, too, Tom." She smiled, as her fingers tightened around him. "Would you mind?"

"I mean, I..."

"Go ahead," whispered Misty, looking down at them both, over her dripping tits. She reached down and placed two fingers on her pussy, pulling her labia tight and making her clit stand up. "Only your lips are sensitive enough."

He nodded, and turned to face the vulva before him. Water beaded on her bare pussy, and flowed down in streams. He leaned in and touched her with his cheek, and turned his face slowly left and right. His lips brushed against hers. His nose nudged her clit. Misty groaned softly, thrusting her groin forward against him. He kissed her labia, suckling first at one, then the other. His mouth opened enough to let his tongue sweep over her. He tasted the warmth welling from the depths between her moist lips.

"Oh god," she moaned, grinding her hips. "Oh god, oh god," she cried.

Rachel moved her hand up and down the length of his cock as she watched him work her friend's pussy, squeezing him as she went. She closed her fingers about the swollen head and they were soon slick with his pre cum. Her hand slid over him as if covered in oil. His tongue delved into Misty's crevices and she gasped and clenched her legs tightly about him, squeezing his head between her quivering thighs for close to a minute as she panted and gasped.

Slowly, she pulled her leg from his shoulder and disengaged herself. He felt Rachel's fingers slip away from his erection. She was watching it closely, though, her shower-wet face just inches away.

"Can we do you, too, Tom?" she asked, glancing up at him before returning her gaze to the swollen cock pulsing up and down in front of her.

Misty slid down the wall to kneel beside Rachel, and reached out to touch him with tentative fingers. She made contact with the very tip, making his cock jump, and smearing her fingertips with slick pre-cum. "Yeah, please?" she pleaded. "We don't usually get to practice on a guy."

"Um, I don't know about that, girls," he managed, watching them.

Rachel was now feeling his scrotum, gently fondling his sack with both hands. "We'll have your balls so smooth," she cooed.

"Come on," said Misty, lifting his cock up with her fingers, as Rachel's cool hands spread soapy lather over him. She let his balls rest in her hands, and Misty carefully placed her razor against his skin. "Please?"

"Oh alright, just this once."

She smiled and began to draw the instrument over his soap-slick sack, as Rachel kept his cock out of the way. In fact she slid her curled fingers up and down his shaft as the other girl held his balls and moved the razor delicately over each one. The flow of pre-cum had become more of a river, and Rachel's fingers were dripping with the milky clear fluid as she moved them over his cock head. He groaned.

"Alright, now we need to check how we did," said Misty, lowering the razor.

They turned him so the water rinsed away the soap, and leaned in, one girl's face approaching his cock from either side. They nuzzled softly, their lips and noses pressing into him, rubbing up against his smooth balls and hard, throbbing cock. His erection swung from side to side as they nudged him, bumping their wet faces. The seminal fluid streaming freely from his aching cock left streaks across their cheeks and lips.

Misty went low, and he felt her lips parting on his balls, and the moist heat of her tongue as she drew a testicle into her mouth and suckled gently. Her hands were moving up and down his leg as she worked on him. Rachel was not to be out done, and soon her open mouth was sliding up his shaft. He felt her rough tongue scraping the pre-cum from his cock, and let out a long groan as fresh fluid surged up to spill from his opening. His hips thrust involuntarily, and the girls giggled as his cock battered their faces in a thin sheen of creamy slickness.

"Oh god," mumbled Misty, her lips moving softly against his scrotum, her voice vibrating inside him. "I'm getting kind of turned on now," she said, looking up at him.

Rachel reached the crown of his cock and slipped her lips over it, slurping the head into her mouth. "Mmmhmm," she agreed, with a glance at her friend. She reached down with one hand and began to rub her pussy.

"I think this is pretty good here," said Misty, "but let me check it out this way."

She brought up her ass, bent over so her hands still rested on the floor, and turned it toward him. Her freshly shorn vulva met his smooth cock and she began to rub against him, sliding her weeping slit up and down his slippery shaft. Rachel grunted at the intrusion of her friend's ass upon her cock sucking, but scooted over slightly and allowed his cockhead to pop free of her mouth with an audible sound.

"Here, let's try it like this," she said, taking him in both hands and pushing the swollen head of his erection, seeping seminal fluid in a now constant stream, into the crease between her friend's pussy lips. She moved him up and down, until Misty's wet labia were as slippery as Tom's cock. "How does that feel?"

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as she pushed just a bit more, and the head of his cock slipped in between those slick lips. He leaned forward, slowly, and slid inside her, pushing further into her warm passage. She cried out, softly, and quivered around him.

"Look at her pussy clenching on you," whispered Rachel, as he pulled slowly back and Misty's pelvic muscles spasmed and shook. He drew all the way out, watching her vulva seize at his exiting cock like a sucking mouth, and Rachel leaned in to lick and slurp over him for a few seconds before guiding him toward Misty's opening once more.

She held her fingers in a circle around him as he slid into Misty's hot, tight canal, and began to thrust into her in a steady rhythm. He put his palms on her ass cheeks and leaned forward, putting his weight onto her, and pushing her cheeks apart so her skin was stretched tight, outer lips pulling apart even as her inner ones still clutched tightly around his plunging shaft. Her soft cries grew louder and more frequent as he picked up speed, slapping against her with each successively harder thrust. Rachel withdrew her hand from the impact zone and instead began to cradle his balls, gently squeezing and fondling, as he pounded away.

Rachel's fingers felt amazing, moving over his slippery scrotum and curling around his testicles as the tingling sensation of his approaching orgasm grew inside them. Suddenly he drove himself fully home into Misty's pussy and a flood of thick semen surged up his shaft to fill her insides. He pulled back quickly and a second stream of seminal fluid spilled from his cock onto her ass, flowing into the crevices of her pussy and running between her cheeks to drip down her back.

Rachel leaned in to lick at the cum that was decorating her friend, and so her face intercepted the next spurt, landing in a clumpy stripe across her nose and lips. She didn't stop what she was doing, though, so soon that semen mingled into the pools she was lapping at, and strands of it stretched from her glazed lips to Misty's gooey labia.

Tom let his cock rest heavily on her face, slowly dribbling cum into one of her eyes. She squinted as she slurped up more of his semen from Misty's pussy lips. He took his spent erection in hand and slapped it on her cheek a couple of times, and then a few times on Misty's ass. He went back and forth, smacking the girls all over with his thick, softening cock meat. Rachel closed her eyes and squealed, but kept licking the cum off her friend's pussy.

"Okay girls," he stammered, "well, I'd better let you finish your showers."

Rachel stood up, a froth of cum and saliva dripping down her chin and onto her neck and tits. "Thanks for all your help," she said with a grin.

"Yeah," said Misty, gazing up at him from the tiled floor with a dazed expression.

"It was really no trouble," he said, backing away. "No trouble at all. Good night, girls."

Rachel started to follow him out of the booth. "Do you think..." She looked at Misty, who was gathering herself into an upright position. "Do you think we could sleep in your room tonight, Tom?" She ran a finger down his chest.

"I, ah, don't think it's a good idea, Rachel... I mean, you have that early class tomorrow, right?"

"Oh yeah." She backed back into the shower with Misty, and they began to rinse each other's bare bodies as he gathered his stuff quickly from the bench and grabbed his towel. He held it around himself in one hand and hurried toward his room.

The hall was clear, which was good as the towel was loose and his spent cock swung sluggishly between his legs, hanging thick and heavy as he walked, bouncing in and out of the fluffy covering. He reached his door and shut it quickly behind him, leaning back on it as he turned around and let his towel fall to the floor.

Sandy looked at him in surprise.

She was sitting on the bed in her tightly stretched t-shirt with her legs pulled up to her breasts, arms around her knees. Her legs were bare, still marked with red lines where her stringy pants had been tight across her skin. She stared at him now, eyes traveling all over him. He realized he was standing there stark naked, with his towel laying on his feet, and his cock hanging still nearly full sized and glistening with remnants of his own cum and Misty's pussy juice.

"Sandy, what--"

"I was scared from the movie," she said, sitting up. She put her hands on the bed behind her and crossed her legs. He caught a glimpse of her pussy as she moved, bald and puffy, before it was pressed down into the blankets. The thin material of her shirt was stretched nearly transparent over her big round tits, and the two metal rings it pressed down against her nipples. "I thought maybe I could spend the night here, with you."

"Well, just this once, okay?" he said, climbing up onto the bed with her.

"Yes, Tom," she smiled, holding the blanket up for him.

He slipped underneath, and she slid in after him, slithering down his body like a pat of butter over hot corn. She wriggled and turned about until her ass was pressed firmly into his crotch. Her shirt must have ridden up as she worked her way down into the blankets, because he could feel her cool cheeks on either side of his flaccid cock. His still slick member began to swell and press into her, and she moved her hips, grinding up and down against him. His erection quickly began to return, filling out as he slid wetly between her cheeks.

"I want you to hold me close," she said, reaching down to intertwine her fingers with his. "Like this." She pulled his hand forward, along her stomach, under her shirt, and brought it up to nestle between her breasts. He cupped one of her heavy tits in his palm and felt her fleshy nipple, and its hard cold ring, as she ground her hips against him and his cock passed between her slippery ass cheeks, riding her crack as she rocked back and forth.

"Oh fuck, Sandy," he groaned, as he held her against him. His hand roamed over both of her tits under the shirt, fingers pinching and pulling at her nipples. He felt the hot wetness of her pussy against the underside of his cock as she slid herself up and down his length.

"I'm feeling braver already," she whispered, glancing over her shoulder at him. She pushed the blanket down past their thighs. She was squirming and stretching her legs, and it was soon kicked off the end of the bed entirely.

Tom got up on one arm, and took her shirt in hand. "Is this what you're after, young lady?" he asked, pushing the material up over her tits. The massive globes pulled up along with it at first, before falling free to tumble down her chest like an avalanche.

He seized a steel ring and gave a tug, stretching her nipple. Her tit rested on her chest like a sack suspended by rope. He jiggled the ring up and down, and her whole breast quaked along with it. She gasped and gulped as he transferred his attention to her other tit, squeezing it from underneath, and leaning down to close his teeth upon that pierced nipple, and taste cold hard metal and warm nubby flesh.

"Oh, oh," she cried, as his teeth clamped down.

"These tits of yours have been driving me crazy all day," he said, releasing her. He got up and threw a leg across her body, cock nestling between her breasts. "Piercings like padlocks bouncing around under this flimsy little thing you have on." He tapped one of her nipples a few times with his cock, sending ripples through her tit.

"I've been wanting you to do something about them," she confessed, biting her lower lip. "Ever since you got here."

He gathered her tits up in his hands and pressed them together, over his cock. Her flesh enveloped him in warmth. The cum and secretions covering his erection soon slathered the slopes of her breasts, and he began to slide between them, pushing slowly up until the head of his cock emerged near her throat, oozing fluid. He pulled back down and then again shoved his way up her sternum, cock bursting from her cleavage to bump and nudge her underneath the chin.

She gave him a smile before turning her head down and opening her mouth to catch him at the end of each thrust. Her tongue and lips closed briefly around him, hot and wet, and she slurped on him as he slipped back out, and vanished between her tits.

Tom reached forward with one hand and took hold of her head, fingers pushing into her hair. He held her steady as he drove his cock up her body and into her mouth over and over, in a quickening rhythm. He got a knee up over one of her shoulders and pushed in and out of her mouth, pulling her face forward to meet him.

She was drooling frothy spit all over her chest; even his balls were covered from sliding all over her. He pulled free and slapped his cock wetly down across her face, and pushed it down on her and moved his hips around, dragging his seeping cock head over her eyes and nose, before plunging it back between her lips, making fresh mouthfuls of pre-cum and saliva spill down her chin.

He felt the orgasm building in his balls and quickly flicked his cock up and down on her face and tits as the semen surged up his throbbing length, to spray out in great arcing ropes and fall across her in streaks. Pearly white clumps covered her lips, dripped over her nose and cheeks, and matted down her hair. She grinned at him through the gloppy mess, apparently quite pleased with herself, and semen flowed over her teeth, making her giggle and lick at it. Her breasts were glazed and strings of cum stretched and snapped as he slapped his cock all over them. His erection wasn't going anywhere at this point, and so he rubbed it on her, smearing cum over her squishy tits and cold nipple rings with the head of his cock.

"Mmm," she said, reaching out to run her fingers up and down his shaft, squeezing and stroking. "You're still so hard!" she exclaimed, with barely contained excitement in her voice. "It's my turn now!"

She flipped him onto the bed and pushed him down on his back, lifting up a leg to straddle him, and settled herself onto his cock, holding it up with one hand and rolling her hips as she stretched her pussy lips slowly around the head and gradually worked herself down his length.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, leaning back. She put her hands on Tom's knees behind her, and her feet on the bed on either side of him, so her vulva was fully exposed to him as his cock slid most of the way back out. He rubbed her clit with his thumb as she pushed back down, making her tremble and twitch.

Her pussy was swallowing him whole, now, with every thrust of her hips. Her ass slapped against him with a wet clapping sound, growing louder and faster as she drove herself toward the edge of orgasm. Globs of cum oozed down her face to drop off her chin and spatter her tits and stomach, from there spilling down her body in watery streams to pool around her pussy and splash up Tom's abs with the force of her bouncing.

Suddenly she slammed down and stayed there, grinding her hips, and let out a wordless cry as her body convulsed and her pussy clenched tightly around him, spasming. That was enough to push him over the edge, making his cock twitch and spurt deep inside her, as her rhythmic internal contractions milked his cock of the last drops of cum.

"Fuck," she panted, collapsing onto him at last, big drippy tits smooshing against his chest. "Fuck."

Her vagina still held his cock, now finally beginning to get softer inside her as they lay together. He stroked her back and smiled. These girls were going to be a handful, just like he thought. But he was starting to think he might enjoy trying to keep them in line this semester.

12