New Rack City Ch. 03: The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey shoved her onto the bed, and dove between her spread thighs, desperate for a taste of the hot little blonde.

Seconds later, Suzie's eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed her way through an incredible orgasm. Joey's tongue was everywhere. She felt it in her gushing hole and toying with her ass.

Still, she needed more. She twisted and pulled. "Get your pussy up here, I want it."

Joey laughed and straddled Suzie's face so they could sixty-nine properly. "I hope you don't drown." She suddenly stiffened as Suzie's tongue slid incredibly deep into her pussy. "Oh, FUCK!"

They spent the next several minutes in very hot and incredibly sloppy-wet sixty-nine with tongues and lips tormenting each other relentlessly.

Joey finally gasped and broke away, the two of them ended up laying side by side for a long moment. Joey smiled at Suzie in wonder. "Jesus, it's like you breathe through your ears or something. I've never been eaten out like that."

"It's a gift." Suzie pulled herself up and got on her knees between Joey's wide spread legs. "I want to try something."

She straddled one of Joey's hips and lifted Joey's knee up, thrilling as her dripping hole slid against Joey's equally wet and swollen slot.

Joey looked up at her with pure lust and began to tweak her own nipples. "You gonna scissor fuck me?"

Suzie nodded and dragged her twat hard against Joey's in a long slow motion. "Until you beg me to stop."

Joey grinned and arched her back to open her hole wider to get even more hot wet contact. "That's gonna take all night."

"It'd better."

"Tertiary contact creates limited mutations, they appear to be accommodation based. Further spread beyond third line of contact seems unlikely at this time. Unlike the previous tertiary contact with dysfunctional relationships where the nanites aggressively addressed the situation, the Subject Joey tertiary contact is non-antagonistic and the nanites appear to be content to only alter the new contact to make her a better sexual, and perhaps personal, partner. Amplified sex drive and enhanced communications - verbal, physical, and pheromone - appear to be intended to create an equitable relationship. This is far beyond the expected capabilities." Vera sighed and started to put down the recorder.

She stopped and keyed it on again. "This last contact may indicate that there is a way to address the results of my own accidental exposure to the alien lust nanites from the meteor. I will continue observing and testing until I can determine the solution to my problem."

She sighed and walked naked down the stairs to the huge ballroom. The buses had finally arrived. She could see the offensive line was just unloading from theirs and walking in. The defensive players were already half undressed.

The two dozen cheerleaders were grinning up at her, nothing but lust in their eyes; they were nearly stark naked. A few were still tightening the belts on their strap-on dildos.

Her step quickened as she passed the piles of sweaters, skirts, pom poms and football gear, heading for the super-size bed in the center of her ballroom. She planned to sleep really well tonight.

New Rack City: Were-Nympho Aftermath

Slowly, the overwhelming lust of the Were-Nympho finally subsided to merely constantly horny. So Felicity's life could sort of return to normal; well, she reflected, as normal as a J-cup-bearing Evil LaBORatory assistant could get. A perpetually horny lab assistant whose main goals in life were not-quite-successfully dodging panty-stealing intimately friendly tentacles and eating chocolate cookies before bed.

Felicity was a bit discomforted. She knew she was different from before. She could think a lot more clearly now, and easily reasoned that she'd been the subject of an Evil Mad Science Experiment. She didn't have a problem with that. It had definitely worked out in her favor. She deliberately jiggled her massive mammaries for a moment, enjoying the waves of pleasure and lust.

She'd figured out how to control the nanites; she didn't have to spread the nanites further unless she wanted to. She'd also been able to reach "downstream" to the nanites in the next waves, putting them in remission so that they wouldn't spread further without her permission. The microscopic alien tech could sort of talk to her. They hadn't been "contagious" until they had been irradiated with weird energy by someone right before their meteor struck the Earth.

She reached out through the nanites and watched, fingering herself.

___

Gina's face was buried in Lorna's shaved snatch; it often was. Allen was still working through his anger at her for deliberately leading Lorna down the cheating path and this was one of the ways he punished her.

As if eating out the addictive cum-filled pussy while listening to Lorna moaning around Allen's huge man meat was somehow bad. Gina loved it; if she hadn't already been a complete slut, the pheromones would have seen to that. As it was, they hadn't really altered her very much.

Allen's other ways of punishing her were just as "harsh." He loved spanking her big ass, which just made her sopping wet, dripping all over the floor. Sometimes he even made her lick her own juices up off the floor. She really loved that, because with her tongue on the floor and her always-bare fat ass pointed up, he could never quite resist punishing her again by drilling her, hard and mean. Which of course made her cum repeatedly and squirt all over the place, so the floor was worse off than before.

He punished Lorna by cumming all over Gina's face or ass and making Lorna lick it off, which she did happily, getting every last drop.

Gina felt Lorna come again, gushing all over her face, then she heard Allen say. "Fuck!" and she knew he was filling Lorna's mouth.

Gina swarmed up Lorna's body and locked her in a tongue kiss to get some of the cum for herself, an action that Allen appreciated since she felt herself pulled into position over Lorna's prone body.

She reached back and pulled her big cheeks apart to make it easier for him to ram that huge rod up her ass, moaning into Lorna's mouth as he drove in.

Lorna reached up and fondled Gina's little tits with one hand and thrust another down between them to play with Gina's pussy. Allen didn't fuck Gina's pussy as much as he did her ass and mouth, but Gina didn't mind, so long as he fucked her. After the practice of the last several days, Lorna's fingers were adept at pulling mind blowing orgasms from Gina. She'd keep Gina on edge and when she felt the beginning of an ass plowing orgasm, she'd snatch one from Gina's snatch, resulting in a blackout-inducing double orgasm. Just as she did this time.

Gina rolled off Lorna, trying to focus and gasping for breath as Allen sprayed a blast of his hot cream all over them.

He looked down at his two devoted sluts. "Well, I have to take another shower and get to work. I'll see you after the shift is over."

Even as Gina blinked herself fully conscious, she felt Lorna's tongue lapping the cum off her. She sighed. This was the real punishment; Allen would be gone for almost a whole day.

Lorna and Gina had talked about the irony of it; they'd been going out for fun, excitement, and sex. They'd definitely found it. Lorna's biggest problem with Allen had been that he hadn't been assertive enough with her, and Gina needed a regular supply of cock. Both problems had been solved. Even though they had figured out they were being manipulated by something, they were more than happy with the lifestyle they'd been pulled into. At least for now.

--

Across town, Selena watched Tom as he walked to his car to head to work. He glanced back and she instantly pulled her robe open for him, to show him the warm cum still running down her legs; she reflexively reached down and scooped some up on two fingers. She winked at him as she sucked her fingers and he grinned.

Trevor had finally stopped calling and messaging her when she sent him a selfie of herself sucking Tom's gigantic meat, her hair and tits dripping with truly massive amounts of cum.

She sighed after Tom pulled away; she had time to get herself and the house cleaned up and take a nice nap. She planned to meet Tom at the door with a beer in hand, a meal ready for the table, and nothing on but bright red lipstick, a skimpy apron and high heels.

Selena had been a bored housewife, easily led astray by a predatory asshole with a bit of smooth talk and well placed compliments. She couldn't even imagine herself responding to him now. She had no interest in Trevor at all. Besides, she spent her time coming up with new and interesting things to do with Tom.

And she certainly wasn't bored anymore.

--

A knock on the front door pulled Giselle out of her sleep. She and Larry had been sleeping, trying to sleep in as late as possible before the night shift.

They'd managed to get their schedules in synch, which was really convenient, since they spent as much time as possible locked together in various sexual positions. Fortunately, they were pretty much able to fuck all night in the office in the storeroom at work, just listening for the door alarm and watching the camera feeds. They'd ridden out the first few days of constant uncontrollable fucking, and were now able to actually have whole conversations without Giselle suddenly diving for Larry's huge cock mouth-first or Larry abruptly latching on to one of her massive tits. Most of the time anyway. And they weirdly found out they liked a lot of the same things, even outside of fucking each other's brains out. More through sheer luck than anything else, they'd managed to find the right person to be bound to by lust.

They still did fuck the stuffing out of each other every chance they got, but at least they could go to McBurger without ending up smashing on the counter next to the cash register, as long as they banged each other senseless right before going and as long as the trip didn't take too long. They had to be careful though, on one occasion, a long traffic light and delay at a grocery store ended up with Giselle bent over the counter at McBurger at 2AM, getting slammed within three minutes of entering the place. It was a good thing they were the only customers.

The poor little mousy cashier had stood frozen in open-mouth shock the whole time until Giselle's flailing hand brushed her, latched onto her uniform shirt and yanked her over into their inferno hot melee.

The mousy girl, Betty, or Beth or Bonny or...something that began with a "B" anyway - Giselle really hadn't been paying attention, and had just called her Fuckpuppy - had finally gone home three nights later, taking an uber to her dorm room. She'd left wearing nothing but one of Larry's MetalHed black T-shirts, since her own clothes were scattered from the cash register to Larry's front door. She'd also taken a towel to sit on since she was still full of cum.

The knock sounded again, pulling Giselle from her panty-moistening reverie. Not that she wore panties anymore, or much of anything else for that matter.

She struggled to sit up, glancing at a still-sleeping Larry. She smiled for a moment. He deserved the sleep, he'd eaten and slammed her for over six hours last night. Whatever else was going on, they were getting in awesome shape; for the first time in her life, Giselle could see her abs - in a mirror, of course, given the sheer size of her tits.

The knock sounded again, very determined. Glancing regretfully at Larry's morning wood - more of a morning Sequoia tree - she slid out of bed, grabbed another of his t-shirts and slipped it over her head. She slid her fingers through her hair. She'd decided to give up the braids - those were fine for an angsty sexually-deprived skinny girl, but she thought long flowing hair looked a lot better on an uber-busty sex bomb. It gave her something of that hot sexy Elvira vibe. Besides, not braiding it made washing the cum out of her hair much easier.

Giselle yanked the door open, but stopped in shock as she recognized the slim light-gray leotard-clad masked figure in front of her. Shrike, one of Rack City's superheroes. When Giselle had seen her on news footage, she'd been a superpowered dynamo of violence and speed.

She was one of New Rack City's darker superheroes...very prone to violence, grimly dispensing hard justice...and she most definitely did not look happy.

Most of her face was covered by the stylized bird mask, but the grim set of her jaw was obvious.

"Uh...Can I help..."

Shrike put one hand up between Giselle's massive tits and shoved. It wasn't all that hard for Shrike, but it sent Giselle flying across the room to land in the easy chair, which slid and thumped against the wall.

"What have you done to me?" Shrike snarled it in a low hissing voice.

Gisell threw her hands up to protect herself. "Me? I don't even know you!"

Shrike stalked forward menacingly.

"Hi Brandy! Hey, 'Zelle, I'm making pancakes this morning." Larry strolled through the living room and headed into the kitchen. His limp tool was hanging out well below the leg of his boxers.

Both women stared after him, particularly at the huge dangling member for a moment before looking back at each other.

"Brandy?" Recognition began to dawn on Giselle. "Fuckpuppy?"

Snatching her mask off, Brandy Brandywine, aka Shrike glared at her. "Don't call me that."

Giselle shook her head. "Okay, I won't...I, uh, it just seemed like you really, really liked it when I called you that. You know...before."

Larry stuck his head out of the kitchen. "Brandy? You want pancakes too?"

"Uh...Sure." Brandy blinked and watched him disappear back into the kitchen, then looked at Giselle. "Just...My question still stands. What the holy fuck did you do to me?"

"I didn't...Look, there was this crazy super-hot kind of monster woman... and uh..."

"Stop. Tell me from the beginning."

Brandy stood over her, looming as best she could for a short skinny girl, while Giselle recounted the whole story. All in all, Giselle had to admit, Brandy loomed pretty damn well.

After Giselled finished her tale, Brandy pulled a scanner from her utility belt and ran it over Giselle's body. "Sounds like...Dammit. il'QithY nanite tech of some kind. Seems dormant now."

She turned the scanner on herself. "Now that I know what to set it for..." She paused. "Definitely infected. Shit." She looked over the read-out more carefully. "At least they're dormant. Effects on me are minor, except for the out of control sex-drive. Maybe The Savant can find a cure."

Giselle stood up abruptly. "Fuck that. I don't want a cure." She hefted her twin love cushions. "I'm not giving these up. Or Larry's fucking monster cock."

Shrike frowned. "It doesn't work that way. Physical changes would be permanent, All it would do would be make you not contagious and lower your sex drive to normal levels."

Giselle leaned toward her, jaw set in determination. "I don't want 'normal' levels. I love being horny all the time, I love fucking all the time, and if I remember right, you did too...Fuckpuppy."

"Stop calling me that."

"Says the girl who took my fist up her ass while she had her VaJayJay impaled on the horsecock to end all horsecocks. What was it you said...oh yeah... 'Harder, you bitch, ram your little Fuckpuppy!' Wasn't that it?"

Shrike scowled. "That was the nanites talking."

"And you said yours are dormant now?"

"Yes."

"So why are your nipples so hard they're about to tear through your little outfit."

Shrike glanced down at her small tits and flushed red. "It's just..."

"Bullshit, babe. I smell hot wet pussy. Well, I smell another hot wet pussy. I have one too."

Giselle pulled her t-shirt off and tossed it to the side while she slid back into the easy chair, spreading her legs to hang over the arms. She fingered herself for a moment, spreading the lips wide to show her dripping pink hole.

Shrike froze, staring at the lewd display. She licked her lips. "I can't...ummm...I..."

"Are you afraid to ruin your breakfast?" Giselle's voice was mocking, but there was a playful edge to it that made Brandy remember exactly how it felt to be "Fuckpuppy."

Almost against her will, Brandy sank slowly to her knees, mouth watering. She shook her head. "I..."

Giselle grinned. "Pancakes can wait, this is the real breakfast of champions."

Breathing heavily, Brandy inched closer. "This is insane."

Fingering herself for a moment, Giselle thrust two fingers in deep, then pulled them out, dripping wet. She offered them to Brandy, who moaned quietly and began to suck them hungrily.

Giselle shivered. "I'm going to call Larry in here and tell him we can have pancakes for lunch. My little Fuckpuppy needs a good high-protein breakfast, doesn't she?"

Brandy whimpered. "God yes. I need it." She slid forward, stripping off her utility belt and leotard, then began to tongue Giselle's steaming hole.

With Giselle's thighs clamped on her head, Brandy could only hear muffled words as Larry was called in.

A moment later, she felt Larry's massive rod at the entrance to her own steaming hole. She broke off eating Giselle's gaping slot just long enough to shoot a smile back at Larry with glazed eyes and a face shining with girl-juice.

Giselle grinned up at Larry."Our little Fuckpuppy needs a really good smashing."

Four hours later, just after finishing a third serving of pancakes, Brandy leaned back in her towel-covered chair. She felt like Larry had pumped gallons into her. "I'll admit, I was really hoping this would happen if I came by.' She frowned. "But now you two know my secret identity and I don't know what to do about it."

Giselle giggled from her own towel-covered chair. "Yep, Brandy's secret identity is 'Fuckpuppy,' crazed bisexual submissive cum slut."

Brandy tried to frown, but her own very satisfied giggle snuck out. "That too. But you know what I mean."

Larry shrugged. "So? Who would we tell?"

"It's not safe for you to know."

Giselle rolled her eyes. "Those secret identities aren't all that secret you know."

"Yeah," Larry looked up thoughtfully. "Everybody knows Doctor Orgazma owns that huge mansion on the cliff overlooking New Rack City, the ThunderTwins are Siri and Miri Thompson and they work as strippers at the Kitty Kat Gentleman's Club. Bolt is that Patrol cop working out of 5th precinct..."

Giselle picked up the string. "CapacitaLass is that PAWG blonde receptionist at City Electric, The Prowler is the head of the Nerd Team for Electronics Warehouse, Mister Amazing works as a Masseuse at Lady's Bliss over on Sixth."

Brandy stared at them in shock. "How do you know all that?"

"Everybody knows all that." Larry pulled another couple of pancakes off the tray. "I think I even heard a rumor that Shrike was a college student at New Rack City University, working on a Law degree."

Pale, Brandy took a breath. "How?"

Giselle shrugged. "It's pretty obvious most of the time. Once you've seen CapacitaLass in her little thong back tights, you're definitely going to recognize that whooty when you see it again..."

"She's got a pretty good ass for a white girl." Larry nodded sagely.

"She does. I'd do her. I'd love to take a bite of that juicy booty...Oh, wow. Maybe we should go pay the electric bill in person some time." Giselle added before driving on. "Orgazma doesn't even try to hide. How many curvalicious MILFs with black hair with a brilliant white streak through it do you suppose there are in the City? Her mailbox even says V. Orgazma right on it."

"Oh my God, they could be targeted!" Brandy fiddled with her fork.