New Rack City Ch. 03: The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giselle raised an eyebrow. "By who? That big booty blonde can throw ten million volts without batting an eye. She's fried main battle tanks like toys. Doctor Orgazma would either torture you to death or fuck you to death, or maybe both at the same time, depending on her mood. The only thing they have to fear are autograph hounds. Everybody just ignores it."

"I guess I just, you know...I thought nobody knew." Brandy was still dealing with the shock.

Larry finished his pancake. "There are twenty million eyes in New Rack City, baby. They see all and know all."

Giselle got up and moved behind Brandy and gently rubbed her shoulders, her magnificent unclad mammaries softly cushioning against the back of Brandy's head. "Hey, at least they don't all know your secrets."

"They know I'm a student and studying law."

"I didn't mean those secrets."Giselle pressed forward until her giant juggs were framing Brandy's head, then she reached down and started teasing Brandy's already diamond hard nipples.

Brandy went up for a deep kiss then reached up and fondled Giselle's even harder nipples. "So what secrets do you know?"

"I know Fuckpuppy looovesss to deepthroat a giant cock while her little pussy and ass are getting fisted hard. I know she screams when she comes, that she eats pussy like she's starving and I know she's still crazy horny."

"She does, she does, she really is starving for it, and she really is still crazy horny." Brandy whispered it as she reached over and grabbed Larry's magnificent meat pipe. "And we only have six more hours until you go on shift, so we'd better make the most of it."

--

Joey stretched and walked into the kitchen for a cup of coffee, stark naked as usual. She never wore anything inside Suzie-Q's house, but then neither did Suzie. It was a lot more convenient that way. She could hear the shower running and felt another surge of desire, but she fought it down. They'd had to make a rule about morning showers after five straight days of running late to work.

A hair dryer turned on for a moment, shut off abruptly, then Suzie called out. "Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"I left my uniform in the closet, could you grab it for me?"

"Sure!" Joey grinned at another opportunity for a quick fondle of Suzie's tight little body. Even though she'd spent half the night exploring it again, it just never got boring.

"It's in the closet, on the left side."

Joey walked into the bedroom. Her own clothes were laid out neatly on a chair; she was using a few empty dresser drawers to keep them. She walked over to the closet and pulled the left side open.

Everything suddenly stopped making sense.

A door in the back of the closet was open to a lit alcove. A rather skimpy brilliant outfit, mostly shimmering blue and blue -green scales, hung next to an equally brilliant helmet.

"Right side! Right Side!" Suzie exploded into the room, still naked and clearly desperate. She stumbled to a stop, her cute little titties giving one more cheeky bounce for good measure. "Shit."

"That's not a cosplay outfit, is it?" Joey turned to look at Suzie.

Suzie shook her head in misery. "No."

"So you really are..."

"I'm still me, Joey. I just have a sort of second job."

"Yeah. As Waverunner."

Suzie walked over and dropped down to sit on the bed. "I was planning to tell you someday, if we, you know, stayed..."

"Together?"

"Yes. This isn't really a one month relationship kind of thing to tell someone, I needed to be sure."

Joey sat next to her staring at the floor. "I get it. That makes sense. I mean, we've only known each other for a few weeks."

"I wanted to talk to you, but..."

"It's not like we even talked much the first two weeks anyway."

Suzie giggled, a little shakily. "My mouth was too busy to talk."

Joey gave her a mock-side eye. "You do seem kind of obsessed with my tits."

"Kind of? Hell, I wake up sucking on them in the middle of the night sometimes."

"After the first couple times you did that, I might have helped you along once or twice. You know how it is, wake up horny, push my nipple into your mouth and finger myself while you suck."

"I love waking up that way." Suzie took a deep breath. "About my little side job..." Her voice trailed off.

"At least it explains how you can eat my pussy for so long without taking a breath."

'It's a nice side benefit to the powers." Suzie gave a self deprecating smile.

"It's an awesome benefit, and it mostly benefits me." Joey grinned at her, then took her hand. "I won't tell anyone, you know. Even if Waverunner and the Navy don't always agree on solutions to problems, Waverunner always does the right thing."

"You're really not upset?"

"You never complained about the whatever-it-is that made me this way."

"A few days ago, there was a warning put out on HeroNet about il'QithY nanites, but it said they're mostly gone dormant. I was trying to figure out how to talk to you about that, but..."

"Ill-what?"

"il'QithY nanites. Alien micro-robots that can infect and change your body. The il'QithY do a lot of body modification, these are kind of like a temporary tattoo to them. The Savant said these were hit with some kind of alien energy and altered. You caught them from the strange nympho in the park, you gave them to me..."

"O my God!" Joey's face wavered from horror to humiliation. "I gave you an STD!"

"Wait! it's not like that...okay, it sort of is a lot like that...but you didn't have a choice; there's a pheromone component. You couldn't fight that, and even with my powers, neither could I. I'd have had to stop breathing anytime I was within ten feet of you and never let you touch my skin. Besides, even if they hadn't gone dormant, I can't pass them on, so it stops with me."

Joey buried her face in her hands and thumped onto the bed besides Suzie. "Jesus. This is the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me."

Suzie pulled her into her arms. "Stop it, Babe. This kind of stuff happens all the time. This time it's il'QithY nanites, one time it was a leak of an experimental orgasm gas, the last time it was Cyber Eye's Horny Ray causing the mass orgy at the World Bank Leaders meeting. I was on the security team there when it happened. It took me a month to walk right after that. Human sex drive is very fundamental and very primal, so it gets hacked all the time."

"Still..."

"Still, what? I'm not upset, I'm glad you got hit with it and went after me." Suzie nuzzled her neck. "We might never have met if it hadn't happened."

Joey giggled. "Stop that. We're going to be late for work again."

Suzie bit her earlobe and shifted her hands around to explore Joey's juggs, eliciting a moan. "Yep, we sure are."

Dr. Vera Orgazma leaned back in her chair; the nanites infecting her were dormant for now; she'd gotten enough readings off of Subject One to figure out the key to that. She could have always gone to Savant, but what was the fun in that when you could experiment on actual people?

At least the insane horniness of the last several weeks was finally down to her own, normal, insane horniness.

She leaned back ever further, scooting her butt forward on the chair a bit. Her legs were spread wide and draped over the desk chair arms.

CapacitaLass, aka Alexis Ohm, continued to lap at her clit. The part-time super mercenary and full time electrical sex storm had also worked two fingers up Vera's ass and was sending micro-jolts of electricity through her. The electricity dancing off Dr. Orgazma's clit and buzzing deep inside her were absolutely maddening.

Vera Orgazma slid through another series of orgasms, then sighed as a warning light popped red on her console. "Alexis?"

The big butt blonde looked up at her. "Yeah, Baby?"

"The New Rack City Commandos will be getting here in about ten minutes to thwart our evil plans."

"We have evil plans?" Alexis gently kissed Vera's clit, deliberately letting a spark pop.

"Ouch. Oooh. I liked that. No, we don't have evil plans, but I may have anonymously leaked that we did and that they probably needed to bring the whole team."

"All six of them?"

"I really need a good hard fucking.

Alexis giggled. "You'd better be ready then, because I leaked we were meeting up for evil purposes to the Guardians...all four of them. I call first dibs on Jackhammer.

"Then I claim CyberCentaur."

"Ooooh, nice call, he really is the, uh, big leagues." Alexis smiled.

"Well, then, if we are going to be thwarted that hard, we'd better move on down to the grand ballroom, don't you think?"

Tune in Next Time...