New Rack City Ch. 04: New Heroes

Story Info
The Rise of Waverunner and Haven.
6.7k words
5
1.2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back again to New Rack City, where superheroes, villains, and mad science battles rage every day. Leotards, lab coats and insane experiments. Comic book heroes, comic book-porn style sex with oversized...everything. A world of giant tits, ridiculously large cocks and endlessly ready, constantly horny, men and women. This is a "just for the fun of it" world with wall-to-wall crazed sex. It is full of silly characters and plenty of nonsense. It is partly comedy, party parody and largely fun-to-write over-the-top wall-to-wall sex scenes that have little basis in reality. Mirror

4. New Rack City: The New Heroes

Rise of Siren and The Haven

"We can't be certain, but it appears that Waverunner has been captured by Mistress Squid and dragged off by her Squidions."

Joey watched the TV in quiet horror. The story had come on just as she was shutting down for the day. The Commissioner had just finished running down information on Mistress Squid's failed attempt to steal a nuclear submarine right out of the shipyard. She'd been stopped when Waverunner used a directed tidal wave to damage bay doors so they couldn't be opened.

Unfortunately, the little blonde superhero had been knocked out by an explosive bolt fired by one of the intelligent semi-anthropoid squid minions, aka 'Squidions,' and captured.

Joey, aka Petty Officer First Class JoAnne Martinnelli, took a breath and prayed Suzie was okay. This was what she hadn't expected when she became the superheroine's live-in lover. She'd just had a terrible crush on Ensign Suzanne Quinton and made her move, quite successfully as it turned out. Sure, she'd been assisted by alien nanites, but "Suzie-Q" had already been eying her with lustful thoughts anyway.

Joey had been hoping for a thoroughly satisfying one night stand - or maybe a one-weekend-stand - with the hardbody little blonde stick of dynamite, but that night had stretched to nearly four months. Along the way she'd discovered Suzie's secret identity and found out that they fit together like puzzle pieces. Suzie had worked with her and they figured out how Joey could sort-of control her nanites, at least a little bit. About the only things Joey had figured out how to do so far were to breathe water, which was cool, and she could decrease or increase the amount of sex-pheromones she was putting out. Decreasing them was important so she wouldn't attract every adult bisexual or lesbian female for miles around. Increasing them in private was fun because it drove Suzie crazy in a really good hot way that they both absolutely loved.

Trying not to panic or at least not to look like she was panicking, Joey sent a last email and finished shutting her station down.

With a deep breath she walked as slowly as she dared to her car, slid into the driver's seat and pulled out her cell phone.

She almost called but stopped. If Suzie did have her phone and it rang, Mistress Squid would destroy it.

Joey pulled up the phone locator app and hit it. She expected it to be in the water miles off shore, but it was sitting in a portside warehouse not even three miles from the Navy Yard.

Joey headed for it, not sure what she was doing. Calling the police was bad, they'd involve the Navy, who already had a hard-on for Waverunner - not in a good way. Suzie could end up in prison for a dozen Uniform Code of Military Justice infractions, if she even survived getting taken into custody, which wasn't a sure thing with the kind of firepower normally used against rogue superheroes and villains.

When she reached her destination Joey just stared at the plain warehouse. Suzie might have just left her phone there; it might even be a trap. But she couldn't just leave her.

Joey thought for a moment. She really didn't want to go in there in any kind of Navy uniform, given how much Mistress Squid hated the Navy. She'd worked out before going in to work and left the clothes in the hamper, so she didn't have her workout clothes. She could just wear her underwear, but both the massive bra and the granny panties were standard Navy issue, and Mistress Squid might know that.

She dug in the back seat; the only thing she turned up Suzie's shiny gold thong string bikini from the weekend they'd rented a cottage with its own private beach. It'd been wasted that time because they just didn't wear anything on the beach at all.

Taking a deep breath, she made a decision. It was crazy, but she didn't really have any choice.

Joey quickly stripped down and pulled the bikini on. The micro bikini didn't even cover much on tiny blonde Suzie; on Joey it was a micro-micro mini bikini. The top pieces didn't even fully cover her nipples. Thank God the elastic strings stretched enough.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Joey braced herself and quickly walked to the side door. She could sneak in and see if she could do anything at all. If she was caught, she could pretend to be a lost stripper, maybe?

She quietly opened the door and slipped into the darkness.

She made it five steps.

Lights suddenly flashed and she found herself surrounded by Squidions with leveled weapons. Joey held very still while one of them trilled loudly.

"Unlocked? Are you telling me one of you idiots left the side door to our secret base unlocked? Get out of here and make sure all the other doors really are locked this time. Whoever she is, she hardly appears dangerous." An imperious woman's voice filled the air.

A tall purple-blue woman stepped around one of the Squidions. Mistress Squid, Atlanean Princess-in-Exile, noted terrorist leader and crime boss. Elegant facial features befitting royalty, long prehensile cilia in place of hair, the topless woman had smallish breasts, with perky dark purple nipples. Joey's gaze flickered down, the Princess was wearing a jewel-encrusted girdle with long runners of not-quite-transparent white cloth hanging almost to the floor in front and back. The long, slender tentacles coming off her sides formed an elegant looking cape down her back

She looked over Joey haughtily. "You certainly don't seem familiar, I'm sure I would have remembered breasts that size. What powers do you have? Super strength?"

Joey shook her head. "No Ma'am."

"Fire? Ice?"

Joey shook her head. Maybe this had been a really bad idea.

"Are you a speedster?"

Joey snorted and pointed to her enormous breasts. "Sure, I'd beat myself unconscious in about four steps."

Mistress Squid pursed her full purple lips, suppressing a smile. "Fair enough. If you're psychic, don't bother; my tiara protects me from mind control and other psychic attacks."

"I'm not anything. I just want Su... Waverunner back so I can take her home and take care of her."

"Do you really think I'll just say 'okay' and let you take my defeated arch-nemesis out of here?"

"I had to do something."

The Princess raised one eyebrow. "Are you her lover?"

Joey squared her jaw defiantly. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"Certainly not." A tentacle suddenly shot out and wrapped around Joey's neck. "Come with me."

Joey didn't actually have much choice; the villainess turned and walked, her tentacle half-leading and half dragging Joey along.

Across a room, down a corridor and into a larger room. Suzie was strapped down on a table, nude and unconscious. A large seashell-like helmet was strapped to her head.

"What have you done to her?"

"Nothing...yet. I'm just keeping her unconscious until I decide what to do with her."

"Naked?"

"Heroes have a disconcerting habit of having hidden pockets in even the skimpiest of uniforms." Mistress Squid paused. "Do you?"

Before Joey could say anything, more tentacles shot out and stripped the tiny bikini off. "Hey! No! There's no room for pockets on that!"

She flailed helplessly in the grip of the tentacle for a moment, then tried rather futilely to cover herself.

"You'd be surprised." Mistress Squid idly examined the bikini top and tossed it to the side. "Nothing there."

One of her tentacles dangled the tiny thong bottom in front of her eyes for a moment. She blinked, her nictitating membranes flashing across her huge eyes several times. She shook her head, then lowered the thong a little, but seemed unable to let go of it.

Joey cocked her head, watching. The sea princess was acting a lot like Suzie did whenever Joey turned up her...

Pheromones.

Maybe she wasn't completely helpless, maybe she could do something after all. She let her arms fall, and pushed her shoulders back a bit.

Joey focused. She could feel the pheromones pouring out, more and more every second. She opened her mouth and blew out the pheromones; it was far faster than letting them out through her skin. They poured out with a soft, gentle sound, somewhere between sigh and song. More than she'd ever put out before. It must be a defensive mechanism; Suzie had wondered if it could be used that way.

She looked innocently at the villainess. "Can I at least check on her? Please? I'm pretty obviously unarmed."

Mistress Squid took a deep breath to clear her head, inadvertently flooding even more of the sex-pheromones into her system. "Of course..."

Joey moved over to examine Suzie. No serious injuries that she could see. A lot of bruises, but even as she watched, they were fading. She relaxed. Suzie would be okay if she could wake her up and get her out of here.

The tentacle around Joey's neck loosened and slowly let go, tracing down the side of her right breast, hip and leg, then very reluctantly pulled away. That was definitely a caress, and it gave Joey some ideas about how to escape.

Joey turned and looked at Mistress Squid, eyes wide. "Can I touch her to be sure she's okay?" She stepped closer and gently caught one of the villainesses' hands in both of her own. "Please, Mistress Squid?"

She pulled the hand and held it to her heart...right between her huge breasts. She squeezed her arms in slightly, pushing her lovely juggs together, almost enveloping the hands in warm girl-flesh.

Mistress Squid blinked again, fighting for focus. "Of course...I haven't harmed her any...it's okay, check on her. I didn't do anything bad to her, I promise...And...you can call me Ariya."

Joey softly kissed the back of her hand, letting her tongue just touch the skin, and let go slowly. "Thank you, Ariya." She turned and bent deeply over to examine Suzie, gently running her fingers up Suzie's leg, while sliding the other hand along her arm. She could hear Ariya's breathing quicken and deliberately ignored the warm feather light touch of a tentacle at her ankle, starting to trace its way very, very slowly up the inside of her calf.

She leaned over and lightly kissed Suzie, softly biting her lower lip, then gently thrusting her wet tongue to push between Suzie's lips for just a moment.

A soft groan of desire from behind her made Joey smile. She felt more feather light touches on her inner thighs, then on her sides. Warms bands slid just under her breasts.

She looked back over her shoulder and met Ariya's eyes, watching the exiled Atlantean try to control her breathing.

Joey looked down at the tentacles now openly caressing her breasts, looked up and raised one eyebrow at Ariya.

The villainess flushed, her purple-blue skin turning a bit pink, starting at her cheeks, and spreading down to her breasts. "My...tentacles...sometimes they have a mind of their own."

A knowing smile lit Joey's face as one of the tentacles already coiled around her thigh slid higher, the tip roaming freely over her ass. "I can see that."

She deliberately pulsed another wave of pheromones out.

"Oh God." The quiet voice drew stares from both Ariya and Joey. Waverunner was arching her back and spreading her legs, her nipples rock-hard spikes. She began thrusting her hips up lewdly. The heavy dose of pheromones from Joey's tongue into her mouth were breaking through whatever the helmet was doing.

Joey caught one twitching tentacle and brought it to her mouth, gently tonguing, then sucking on the tip as Ariya whimpered. Reaching over, Joey ran her hand holding the tentacle all the way up Suzie's inner thigh, slid her finger up Suzie dripping slit. Suzie moaned. Using two fingers, Joey lewdly spread Suzie's pussy lips apart, exposing her hot pink hole. She turned the tentacle to slide it along the steaming furrow, drawing gasps of pleasure from both Ariya and Suzie.

Smiling wickedly, Joey slid just the tip of the tentacle in. Suzie's eyes fluttered and she hissed in pleasure. Ariya's clear lids flickered, and she whispered. "So hot...so wet...just like I always dreamt she would be..."

"Oooh." Joey looked down at the tentacle nuzzling at her own pussy. She reached down with her free hand and pushed the tip in, shivering as it pulsed hotly into her. "Oh Fuck."

Joey paused for a long moment, watching as the tentacle thrust slowly in and out of Suzie in time to the one sliding in and out of her.

Reaching over, she caught another tentacle and brought the tip to her mouth. "Are these pretty things sensitive, do they like being sucked on?"

The villainess nodded, then spoke haltingly, patterns of pink flushing across her body. "They...love hot wet holes...love being sucked..."

Joey sucked the tip lovingly, letting her tongue run all over it. "Mmmmmmm." She reached over and stroked the tentacle pushing in and out of a writhing Suzie. "You know, Ariya, this girl here can hold her breath forever. She can eat pussy for hours."

Ariya started shaking, then two tentacles not already engaged in teasing hot wet holes or fondling a firm round ass or playing with delightfully large tits, reached out, fumbling the shell helmet loose and pulling it from Suzie's head.

Suzie suddenly sat up, staring hard at the villainess.

The Atlantean staggered back, pulling her tentacles back to her. She looked around and realized her Squidions were nowhere to be found. Her face dropped and her eyes widened. "I'm fucked aren't I?"

Suzie slid off the table to her feet, locked eyes with Joey, then looked at Ariya. "Oh yeah. You will be."

"Are you turning me over to the Navy?"

"You wish."

Joey stepped up beside Suzie. "You know, when I was a teenager, I had all these crazy hentai tentacle sex fantasies."

"Didn't we all?" Suzie grinned and stepped toward the villain. "I heard every word you said, including the part about dreaming about me." She caught a tentacle and gently nibbled the tip.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." Ariya moaned and pink waves pulsed over her whole body.

"No other word for it." Joey snagged another tentacle, pushed it between her thighs and began slowly thrusting against it.

Suzie sucked along the tentacle for a moment. "We should probably search you. You know...for weapons. Drop that skirt, get up on the table and spread those lovely legs, Calamari Girl. I need something to eat."

Unable to fight the pheromones, Ariya jettsoned her skirt awkwardly, then staggered to the table and sat down. Joey locked eyes with her and let her tongue snake out all the way. flicking her own nipples.

"Oh."

Suzie giggled. "Oh." Then she let her own tongue flicker out, teasing Ariya's clit from almost a foot away. "You are going to be so fucked."

"Oh!"

___

Seven hours later, Joey slowly disentangled herself from arms, legs and tentacles. She gently pried Suzie's lips from her left nipple, then Ariya's from her right.

Suzie groaned in weak protest. Ariya whimpered and made feeble sucking sounds.

"Hey girl." Joey prodded Suzie. "We have to get to work in the morning."

"I can't open my left eye."

"It's just stuck shut with pussy juice. Squidgirl here is a squirt machine."

Suzie giggled. "She is, isn't she?"

"Oh yeah. She's a hot little super soaker."

Ariya groaned into semi-consciousness. "Are you turning me in?" She sighed contentedly. "Totally worth it."

"The navy is still mad at me and it would be too much paperwork. Besides, you'd just escape in a few days anyway. You always do." Suzie stretched; her voice still slightly slurred from pheromone overload. "How about we just say you were thwarted; I escaped and we leave it at that?"

Ariya gave an uncharacteristic school girl giggle. "I don't think I've ever been this thwarted before."

Joey rolled to her side and kissed Ariya's neck. "Just wait til next time. I'm going to thwart you so hard you won't remember your name."

The villainess giggled again. "I can't wait!"

Joey traced a finger along her neck. "Hey, why don't you use an undersea lair?"

Ariya shrugged. "Atlantean hit squads are really ruthless. They don't have the same legal restrictions your police do, and they are really good at finding undersea lairs."

"I hadn't thought of that."

Suzie pushed up and leaned over Joey to steal a kiss from each of them. "Half the time, Ariya and I...engage... it's because one of the hit teams sent by that psycho on the throne of Atlantis is wreaking havoc trying to kill her. That's where the Navy and I don't agree. I won't kill somebody for defending themselves from a ruthless dictator."

Ariya studied her for a long moment. "That explains a lot."

"Still doesn't mean I..." She looked down at Joey and smiled. "We'll let you steal submarines without a fight."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. You need to come up with a name for your partner though. And maybe a costume that isn't some gold bandaids and dental floss..."

"Sure, I could go by Pontoons." Joey rolled her eyes.

Suzie smacked her butt playfully. "You are way too hot to go by that."

"I have to agree." Ariya smiled. "You're quite the siren."

"Ooooh... Siren. I like that. And she'd be able to get away with a pretty risque costume with that name, wouldn't she?"

Ariya sat up and trilled out in Squidion. "Just a moment. This is perfect."

Two Squidions came up quickly. One trilled at her.

Ariya rolled her eyes. "Hey, don't judge me, I got thwarted fair and square."

The Squidion trilled again.

"Yeah, well, it might have been an unconventional approach, but I definitely got thwarted. Where are they?"

The Squidion handed over two beautiful, intricately carved matching gold domes the size of tea saucers. Ariya handed them over to Joey. "Just press those on those lovely tits."

Following her directions, both nipples were quickly covered by the beautiful gold jewelry. Joey was handed an intricate blue green sarong to wear around her hips and a gold headband with a gorgeous deep blue green sapphire in the center.

"All of these pieces are important." Ariya straightened out the tiara a bit.

Suzie and Ariya eyed Joey critically.

Suzie tilted her head. "She's gorgeous...but she looks different, her face..."

"That's the effect of the tiara, Just different enough to obscure her identity and it will prevent psychic attacks and mind control. The nipple shields will protect her from fire, ice, water pressure and physical attacks. It's not perfect protection, but way better than regular body armor. They will also help heal. They were crafted for the Pirate Queen Belete a thousand years ago. I found them in her sunken treasure ship."

Joey looked stricken. "A thousand years old...You can't just give them to me... I mean you should wear them."

Ariya burst out laughing followed by Suzie. When they finally stopped giggling, Ariya pointed at her own chest. "Wear them on what? They don't change size, and Belete was a very full-rigged vessel. You're the first woman I've met who could wear them."

"Oh."

Suzie kissed the back of Ariya's neck. "So what does the skirt do?"

"It covers her lovely ass so you don't get distracted."

"Good thinking." Suzie slid around Ariya as one of the Squidions handed her the Waverunner costume.

The newly named Siren stepped over and kissed Ariya, followed by a sizzling hot thank you kiss from Suzie, and that almost dragged them back to bed, sarcastic Squidions or no. Unfortunately, the clock rang midnight, reminding them why they had to part.

12