New Rack City Ch. 04: New Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariya watched them for a long moment. "I know this is pushing it...you are obviously a couple... but is there anywhere we could maybe...run into each other, sometime? Without me having to steal a nuclear submarine?"

Suzie smiled at the hopefulness in Ariya's voice and caught Joey's wink. "Well...the third Friday of every month is Ladies night at the Buccaneer Tavern at the pier. Two for one shooters...I tend to drink a little too much tequila, Joey tends to have a bit too much rum. I'm not sure that if we ran into a really hot tentacle-girl in that state, we would be able to resist dragging her home with us for the night."

A distinctly un-evil-princessly crooked smile lit Ariya's face. "That is interesting."

Siren and Waverunner made their escape unhindered in the newly named "Sirenmobile" and headed home for much needed showers and sleep.

Mistress Squid set her phone calendar to remind her about the third Friday of the month, then marked her desk calendar. And the organizer in her purse.

--

CapacitaLass and the New Haven

When the Snak-Mart door blew inward with a brilliant white flash, Giselle immediately ducked below the specially reinforced cash register counter. Anyone who had worked in New Rack City for more than a month knew to do that.

She listened for a moment, waiting for more mayhem to follow, but it stayed quiet.

Giselle peeked over the counter; glass and bits of metal door frame were everywhere, and the smell of ozone hung in the air. All the lights were clearly fried - everything electronic was a smoking, smoldering mass.Larry was cautiously coming down the center aisle from the back of the store; he'd been cleaning himself up in the bathroom. Giselle had cleaned up just a few minutes earlier after he'd hammered her to three good cums before shooting his load down her throat. She loved feeling his cum filling her pussy, but it just wasn't that practical to be dripping all over the place at the Snak-Mart, and she really liked getting a mouthful anyway.

Larry pointed right in front of Giselle wordlessly. Off in the distance, sirens sounded. Giselle leaned over the counter and looked down.

Right at a magnificent nearly-bare ass.

She looked up at Larry. "No freaking way!"

"Way." Larry stopped and looked down. "It's her. No other butt like that on the planet."

Giselle walked around the counter and stood by Larry. "Well, she's breathing."

Larry looked up. "I think she tangled with SkySlam - that looks like him flying around way out there, looking for something, probably her."

Sirens were getting closer. Giselle looked up at the fried video camera above the counter and bit her lip. "Cops probably got the impact alert from the store and are on the way." She studied the blonde's face. "Let's put her in our trunk."

"Might piss her off.'

"Not if she knows we kept her from getting arrested."

Larry easily carried the limp blonde out to the car and they popped her in the trunk.

They barely made it back into the store before the first police car arrived, followed about two seconds later by the blue leotard-clad SkySlam.

"What happened here, citizens?"

Giselle winced at the fake "sincere hero voice." She was pretty sure the swaggering man copied it from those cereal commercials. She took a deep breath, making SkySlam and both the male and female police officers take their own deep breaths. "This big butt blonde chick in a thong back outfit slammed through the front, stood up, shook her head and flashed out of here."

Larry nodded. "Everything shorted out. I think she went that way." He pointed out east.

The male police officer took dutiful notes, while SkySlam edged up to Giselle, looking down her spectacular cleavage. He raised an eyebrow. "If you would like to talk about the incident...in private..."

Giselle rolled her eyes and nodded in Larry's direction. "That's my man over there. Look at his right pant leg, dude."

"Is that his..."

"One hundred percent prime beef."

The female officer followed SkySlam's shocked stare. "Sweet Jesus on a pogo stick! How do you even..."

"Practice, lots and lots of practice." Giselle smirked as the woman's hand dropped protectively to her crotch.

SkySlam muttered something about duty calling and blasted out the door.

The cops left a copy of their report and by the time Giselle and Larry had filled out the store forms for "cape damage" Jaime and Angela had arrived to deal with the claims adjuster and the repairmen who were already on their way.

As soon as they pulled into the garage, Larry got out and lifted the still limp blonde out of the trunk and put her on the easy chair.

Giselle studied her for a moment. "Want to kill some time until she wakes up?"

Larry grinned, nodded, and they headed toward the bedroom.

"Aaaargh!! No!"

Larry and Guiselle spun to look back, just in time to see CapacitaLass flail her arms and jerk herself to standing.

Blue-white arcs of electricity shot across the room in blinding twin flashes, one at Larry, one at Giselle.

All the lights in the house went out.

The blonde caught herself on the wall and shook her head, smaller arcs still flaring from her. "Where the hell am I?"

Larry blinked. "Our place. You, uh, got knocked through the front wall of the store by SkySlam. We hid you in our car and snuck you out of there."

"Okay. So why are you naked?"

Larry looked down. "We weren't"

Giselle shrugged, huge tits bouncing. "Not until you burned the clothes off us."

"That kind of discharge should have killed you...." She squinted at Larry in the dark room, still partially blinded by her own lightning strike. "Is that some kind of gun?"

Larry held his hands up, but a giggling Giselle cut him off. "Hell yeah. That's his cum cannon."

"What?" The blonde looked lost.

"His muff musket?"

"Huh?"

"His kitty hammer...lady smasher...quim rammer...snatch stuffer...slit slammer...spooge sprayer...socket rocket...minge missile...jizz jouster...cunny cudgel...pussy pounder...cootch crusher...the master blaster." Giselle was starting to giggle uncontrollably.

"Oh!" CapacitaLass blinked again, clearing her vision. "Holy hell. That thing is..." Her gaze shifted to Giselle's chest. "And those...Who are you two?"

"He's Larry, and I'm Giselle."

"I'm Alexis, but I meant your cape names, I don't recognize either of you. I heard a rumor about a new cape with huge tits working with Waverunner...Siren, I think. Are you her?"

"No. We're not capes."

"You have to be. When I hit you, I was out of it and hit you with enough juice to turn both of you to ash."

Giselle shrugged again. "It made my nipples hard...and Larry's cock obviously enjoyed the tingle, hard as he is right now. Maybe you missed?"

"It doesn't work that way." Alexis snapped a hand out at Larry, and a less powerful bolt slammed out, curving to arc straight to his hard-on.

"Whoah!" Larry backed up a step. "Go easy there, it feels good, but weird as hell."

Alexis popped a surge at Giselle that split into two arcs; Gisell gave a soft moan and arched her back to let the bolts play over her rigid nipples. "Fuck. That...feels...amazing."

The big butt blonde shut down the current. "That was military grade taser level voltage. You should be out cold on the ground."

Giselle tweaked her nipples, sighing. "I want to be on the ground, but I'm sure as hell not cold." She reached between her thighs and fingered her dripping slot.

Larry held his hands up, his raging hard-on bobbing in front of him. "We're not capes, but Shrike said the ill-qwerty nanos or whatever we got hit with might protect us from some stuff."

Alexis stepped over. "il'QithY nanites?"

"Yeah, that."

"I saw the warning on Heronet, but I'm immune to infection."

"Shrike says ours won't spread anymore."

"You know Shrike?"

Giselle and Larry exchanged glances. Alexis raised her hand. "Never mind. Brandy is sort of a friend. I won't ask." She paused and looked at Larry's engorged monster, unconsciously sucking her lower lip in. "I can't believe that thing. I mean Cyber Centaur is big but...that's unreal."

Giselle snickered. "Oh, it's real. Believe me." She reached out and stroked it

Alexis looked over at her, her eyes locking on Giselle's rock-hard nipples, she licked her lips. "And you... Damn."

Giselle stroked Larry's titan. "Do you have to be anywhere for a few hours?"

"Actually, I need to stay out of sight for a day or two, give them time to call off the search and for my lawyers to set up an airtight alibi. I usually hide out with another cape. Or two." Alexis grinned. "Maybe I can hide out with WonderJuggs and Schlong this time?"

Larry grinned. "Just the other day, 'Zelle was saying she wanted to take a bite of CapacitaLass's 'big juicy booty.'"

"Oh really?" Alexis purred it out.

"Oh yeah..." Giselle giggled. Her giggle turned to a soft moan as Alexis reached out to let fine arcs play out over her cannonballs. 'Fuck..."

--

Six hours later, a sweat, cum, and pussy juice drenched Alexis weakly sat up on the bed, watching a cheerful and somehow not-exhausted Giselle finish drying her hair from her shower. Larry was already in the kitchen gleefully frying up hamburgers.

Alexis cocked her head at Giselle. "How can you even stand upright?"

"I got used to the giant tits pretty quick." Giselle giggled. "My center of balance was messed up for a few days. I ended up on the floor a lot. Which was kind of convenient at the time, 'cause Larry and I hadn't gotten used to crazed horny thing yet."

"No, I mean you two worked a night shift, then we fucked hard for six hours, and you two just bounce up and run around like nothing."

Giselle shrugged. "We wore ourselves out just hard banging like twenty hours a day for the first few days, but now...I mean we've kind of gotten in really good shape from months of hard sex."

Alexis shook her head. "There's something else going on. The nanites did something to you. Not only don't my electric blast hurt you, you absorb them and..." She snickered. "If anything, they just make you horny. Well, hornier, since you two are obviously always horny. When your clothes burned off, you didn't get any burns." She paused. "You know Shrike - Brandy, right?"

Giselle shook her head. "We won't tell you anything about her."

"I'm not asking anything, but I am going to give her a call. I have a crazy idea."

A half hour later, Brandy, aka "Shrike" was standing at their door. She had someone with her and they could see a long black limo parked on the street.

"Giselle, Larry... I'm sorry but I had to bring her along, if Alexis is right, we need to get her help with the dark capes."

The woman stepped in, the streak of white in her dark hair making it obvious who she was, but Brandy introduced her anyway. "This is my Mom's best friend, sort of my adopted Aunt, Doctor Vera Orgazma."

Larry nodded. "Hey Doc, any friend of Brandy's is welcome here. Come on in..."

With no warning, the Mad Science MILF raised her hand and shot Larry in the face twice, then twisted and fired three more bullets into Giselle's chest.

Brandy moved with Shrike-speed snatching the revolver from the Mad Doctor's hand. "What the Hell!?"

"Ummmm, Brandy...did she use blanks or something?" Even as Larry said it, two flattened lead slugs slid down his forehead and fell to the floor. Three more dull thunks sounded as the other bullets finally finished their journey through Giselle's massive cleavage.

Vera shrugged. "It was over 98% likely they'd be invulnerable to bullets. And if they weren't, well...we'd have no use for them."

"Aunt Vera!" Brandy's hand clenched and the revolver in her hand crumpled like paper.

"You'd break every bone in your hand if you punched them, sweetie. Alexis is right, the nanites decided to make them invulnerable. They also can't be spied on - I tried cyberbugs with cameras, remote psychic, and every other means."

Vera walked over and sat in the easy chair, crossing her long legs imperiously. "So here's an offer for you. You have no interest in being heroes, no interest in being villains. No interest in mercenary work. You're not even that interested in money. Pretty much all you want to do is fuck each other..." she glanced at Alexis and Brandy with a raised eyebrow, "and anyone who comes within reach, completely senseless."

"Women. Hot women who come within reach." Giselle leveled her gaze. "I'm not interested in any other guys. Larry has all the cock I need, and I probably couldn't even feel anyone else at this point. I wasn't even really into guys all that much until him. But women..." She held her hands up helplessly. "It's different. We both like hot chicks."

"Actually, that's even better, let Skyslam hole up in a crappy hotel for a month at a time, see how he likes it." Alexis rolled her eyes.

"God, that guy is a complete poser. He tried to 'interview' me alone this morning." Giselle shook her head.

"He is an asshole." Brandy curled her lip. "Makes a move on anything with a heartbeat. he sure as hell was going to make a move on you. I hope you told him to fuck off."

"Better, I pointed out Larry's cock."

Alexis snickered. "That will give him a complex."

Dr. Orgazma tried to suppress a laugh, but a little slipped out. "Be that as it may, we need caretakers for a haven for capes - female capes - who need a place to hide out."

Larry looked puzzled. "I get the villains, but why would heroes need to hide out?"

"Inevitable fallings out with the police or military, betrayals by teammates, family issues. Sometimes they just need a place to stay out of the picture for a while. You know, the whole 'presumed dead' thing."

Giselle poked a finger through the bullet holes in her T-shirt. Well, Larry's T-shirt. "So what do you want?"

"You two are the perfect caretakers. Invulnerable, unscryable, no interest in taking sides. You'll have plenty of time to screw each other into the ground and all the money you could use. I own a small private resort with a lake on the edge of town. A number of cabins for guests, a larger lodge that would be yours."

Giselle looked at Larry, who nodded. "Okay. But we need to give two weeks notice at the Snak-Mart."

Brandy raised a hand. "I guess you haven't heard. The Snak-Mart was completely destroyed. Vesuvius and Pandora flattened it while they were fighting. And set it on fire. And then covered it in five feet of lava."

'What happened to Jaime and Angela?" Giselle's eyes widened.

"The two girls working there were fine, they were under the counter." Brandy held her hands up in a "what can you do" gesture.

Vera raised an eyebrow. "I'll have Evil Outreach Placement get in contact with them, I need two laboratory subjects...technicians."

Larry smiled. "Thanks, they're cool chicks!"

Alexis and Brandy exchanged sardonic glances. Larry was obviously still a bit naive about Mad Scientists, even after being shot in the head by one.

"Certainly, we have to be helpful." Vera paused. "You'll need a staff, but male staff obviously won't work with female capes and you two would probably leave any female staff as quivering puddles on the ground. I do have a pretty large supply of female robots that would work."

Alexis gave her a smirk. "Your LezBFrends robots wearing you out?"

"I managed to suppress some of the nanite effects and then finally got around to replacing the power module in the DBD with fusion. So I will keep a few LezB models, but I don't need near as many."

"DBD?" Giselle blinked.

Brandy tried to keep a straight face. "Her Dildo-Bot of Doom."

Giselle giggled. "I don't remember that attacking anywhere."

"It got loose a few times and went after two sororities and a women's softball training camp." Vera looked vaguely annoyed.

"I don't remember any news about that at all." Brandy looked puzzled.

"It didn't exactly strike fear and panic into the masses. They were really only concerned with how to recharge it." Vera stood up. "Now, I think we've managed to come to an acceptable arrangement. We just have to finish the interview process."

"Interview...?" Brandy stopped speaking as Doctor Orgazma dropped her skirt and top to the chair...

--

Precisely six hours later, Doctor Orgazma and Shrike quietly sat in the back of the robot-driven limousine as it pulled away.

"So...that was very instructive." Vera glanced at Brandy who had a sheepish but happy smile.

"Yeah. I, uh, I can't help it with those two."

"How often have you...seen them?"

"Every week or so for the last few months."

"Very impressive. Fuckpuppy."

Brandy winced. "It's just something about the two of them that makes me act that way. I didn't even know I had a submissive side."

Vera nodded slowly. "It's obvious, really, as Shrike you're the relentless grim avenger and bringer of justice. No mercy, no weakness. That's a heavy load for a girl your age. Just giving up complete control to somebody you can actually trust is probably a huge release."

"It just feels right with them, not with anyone else."

"So I found out."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that."

"Don't be." Vera gave a throaty chuckle. "I haven't been slam-fucked with a strap-on that hard for years. You're quite good at it. I may be a little bruised."

Brandy giggled, then got quiet for a moment. "You're not going to tell Mom, are you?"

"Why would I do that? You're an adult. Very adult apparently. It might not shock her as much as you think it would, though. We traveled a lot together in our early days."

Brandy smirked. "I'm not surprised. When she goes on 'spa days' with you, I notice she always comes back with a glow...but not the usual massage, make-up and hair glow, if you know what I mean."

Vera smiled. "You certainly got the spa treatment today didn't you?"

"Well, I did get a facial...but so did you!"

Chuckling, Vera shook her head, ruefully. "And Alexis, and Giselle, and you again...and...You'd think all of us working together could wear them out."

"I'm not sure anyone could wear them out." Brandy looked down thoughtfully. "Do you think they can do it?"

Vera gave a reflexive slightly condescending Mad Scientist smile. "Brandy, darling, I didn't just shoot them; while we were there I tried neurotoxins, hemotoxins, gamma pulse digital needler, strangulation...Giselle really enjoyed that, by the way, made her squirt so hard I thought Alexis was going to drown or short out. My attempts at mind control, both neuro-ray and Gem of Athul, utterly failed. I think the polonium actually managed to increase Larry's sperm production. Force fields, stasis fields, and time dilation fields had no effect on them at all. Fire and electrical attacks simply make them more...voracious...I believe they are very qualified to run Haven."

"You tried to kill them again?" Brandy stared at her in horror.

"I had to be certain." Vera leaned back and closed her eyes. "Of course, you do realize the real problem here?"

'What?"

"If those two sex fiends ever do find motivation to do anything besides fuck, eat, and play board games, how are you heroes ever going to stop them?"

A look of shock crossed Brandy's face as she realized what Doctor Orgazma was telling Shrike. "Fuck."

Eyes still closed; Vera smiled. "That might, in fact, be your best course of action...Fuckpuppy."

Tune in Next Time...

12