New Rider 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him about the cerulean accents, and he said it could be done with stains or gems. Holding the image steady in their minds, I rotated through the pieces, and we picked out where the four of them thought we should use stain and where they wanted gemstones.

When they came to an agreement on what they wanted, I brought out the gems. I was going to need to replenish some of my stocks if we kept this up much longer.

The two leatherworkers began taking the girls measurements. I cautioned them that the pair were young and would, no doubt, fill out a little in the next couple years. They assured me that the armors they created would adjust to handle the changes in the girls' physiques.

"Are you suggesting I'm going to gain weight?" Tala snarled, jokingly, causing the two men to look back and forth between the three of us.

"I'm suggesting, sweet vixen, that if you keep ingesting copious amounts of my semen, your breasts are going to swell."

"That won't make her tits bigger," Eryn laughed. "If you manage to knock her up, though, your pup growing in her belly will no doubt have that effect."

"Fuck you," Tala growled. "If you get pregnant, the baby will come out bigger than you."

The crafters looked at me as the girls started going after one another.

"Knock it off, girls," I said laughing. "If you don't hold still long enough for these two to do their jobs, I'll have to find a couple different girls to wear the armor."

Tala started to make a comment that I knew would devolve into something overtly sexual.

"Little orc," I called to her. "Hold your bedroom comments for later. These poor men are trying to work and you two are very distracting."

"I thought it was our job to be distracting," Eryn said, smirking. "We flash our smiles and our bodies to the bad guys, and you blow their heads off."

The younger crafter's eyes stayed on his task, but they widened measurably.

"Be nice, girls," I told them.

Eryn purred.

Tala growled.

I just shook my head at them.

"You boys know a good seamstress that can handle my girls?" I asked. "Quality work and above average cloth choices," I said, clarifying the things that were important to me.

The two leatherworkers conversed and offered me two suggestions. I had Eryn memorize the directions to the first one and Tala memorize the directions to the second.

The armorers told us that the suits would be finished that afternoon. They said that they normally asked for half the money before they started but told me that - since I'd supplied the gemstones - they had no concerns about my ability to pay for the completed pieces.

We followed Eryn's directions and found the first seamstress. When I told her that I was looking for silk undergarments that would be close to what the girls were wearing (the linen shorts and shirts), she said that she was out of silk. We made our way to the second choice.

She had the silk and the samples of her work that she showed us seemed finer than the other woman's. I gave her the mental image of the armor the girls would be wearing and the four of us worked out the details on what the undergarments would look like.

They ended up with camisoles with finger-tip wide shoulder straps and panties. She measured the girls. We got cerulean blue sets to go under the armor and then the girls talked me into some bright red sets that they thought would be fun in the bedroom. The seamstress smiled and nodded her approval.

Before we left, she took the linen shorts and put seams along the legs to keep the hack-job I had done from unraveling the cloth. She returned these to the girls and said that she'd have the garments ready after lunch.

As I headed for the door, I had another thought. I turned back to the crafter. I told her that the electric blue was really my color but that I wanted her to invent something for the girls - dresses, gowns, or something more daring - whatever she thought - that would show unity and contrast between Eryn's bright hair and skin and Tala's dusky hair and skin.

She got her measuring tape and started going over the girls' bodies. I cautioned her that they were still growing, and she said she'd allow for a little change but that she planned to show off the girls' shapely physiques and she intended to take full advantage of their youthful forms.

I asked her if she could project - into my mind - the basic idea of what she intended. The girls grumped when I said they couldn't see the preview. The dresses were built in component pieces that would let the girls move and maybe even fight - but they definitely served to show off how hot my girls were. She planned to work some of my electric-blue into the dresses. The girls' outfits were almost reverse-images of each other. I nodded to her and asked if she needed money or anything at this point.

"I hate to ask," she dithered.

I pulled out two gold coins and handed them to her.

"Ah," she said, pausing.

"More than enough?" I asked.

"It should be, my lord," she replied. "I'm not sure how much material I'll need - and I haven't decided on the cloth for the dresses yet."

"We'll work it out at the end," I said. "You said this afternoon for the undergarments. How long for the dresses?"

"Another day?" she asked, cringing.

"That works for me," I told her.

She relaxed noticeably.

"I would much prefer to have quality over speed," I assured her.

She nodded.

"Will I be able to enchant the dresses to be self-cleaning?" I asked.

"That should not be a problem, my lord," she said.

"Thank you," I replied. "We'll leave you to your work then."

She nodded.

The girls and I slipped out.

"Follow your noses and find us some lunch," I told them. "Keep an eye out for a gem-seller who can replenish some of my supplies. You girls are hard on my wallet."

"Poor master," Tala cooed, stepping close to nuzzle against my neck.

"You need to stop that," I warned her. "We'll be arrested for public indecency."

"We could find an inn and take a room," Eryn said, wrapping herself around my other side.

I gripped her ass in my fist and raised her face up to bring her lips to mine. As soon as I put her back on the ground, I repeated it with Tala.

"Gods," Tala purred. "I love how fucking strong you are. You just lift me in the air with one arm like I'm a feather. My pussy is on fire."

In the end, we did as Eryn suggested, we found an inn, ate some mediocre stew, went to a rented room, fucked like rabbits, and then soaked in a hot bath and scrubbed the smell of sex from each other's bodies.

When we left, I asked the innkeeper for directions to a couple gem sellers. I stopped at both and bought gems from both. My purse was getting lighter and lighter. The problem was, the summons that we were answering was probably going to end up being an exercise in charity.

A small town was being harassed by a tribe of orcs and they had asked me to come deal with it. Depending on how much money they had already spent rebuilding, they probably didn't even have enough money left to pay me for the job.

I would still do it - and I'd feel guilty for taking their money. However, I'd been putting off getting the girls outfitted for fighting and this was a good excuse to quit stalling. I could have been at the village two days ago but the girls needed armor before I was going to risk their lives in a fight - especially a fight where we probably wouldn't even get paid.

We grabbed some sweet rolls from a vendor's cart in the public square and headed back to see the seamstress. The girls took off their shirts and shorts and slipped the blue silk undergarments on - before putting their clothes on over the top. I put the blood-red ones into my storage-ring. The seamstress had added some frilly lace to the edges of a couple of the red pieces. They were going to look as hot as hell on the girls. Maybe we'd show them off for Mabel tonight.

I laughed at the thought that we should get a set for the hostess. When I sent a mental picture to the girls, they groped my cock and told me to do it. I told them that they'd have to figure out a way to get Mabel's measurements without letting her know. Before we left the seamstress, I confirmed that we could return the following day for the dresses. She assured me that they'd be done before lunch.

We took our time heading back to the leatherworker's shop. The two of them were waiting for us with smiles and were eager to show off what they'd come up with. The girls liked the armor as much as I did and started stripping off their clothes. I laughed as the crafters covered their eyes.

I assured the two of them that the girls were decent, and they uncovered their eyes to assist my bond-mates with getting their armor on. I could tell from the guys' reactions that the girls' sexy underwear was a hit. I collected the shirts and shorts that the girls had been wearing and stored them away. Once the girls had their leathers on, they spun around to show off for each other and for me.

"Congratulations, gentlemen!" I told them. "I wanted the girls to look equal parts amazing and dangerous and I think you've pulled it off."

I paid them what they asked and threw in an extra gold. That had them assuring me that they would be more than willing to repair any damage - or craft a second set of armor - whenever we returned. I reminded them that I had come to the shop because of the work their father (and grandfather) had done for me a century before. They were a little stunned at the realization that I was that old but assured me that they intended to still be here when I returned.

Just for shits and giggles, I stepped out in the street, slipped into a sunbeam, undressed, and started transforming. The two leather-workers jaws dropped to their chests as my mid-transformation form appeared and resolved itself into a dragon's body.

I crouched down and the girls climbed my leg and scrambled to their places. They gave the guys a wave and I launched us into the sky. The girls didn't even complain when I did a barrel-roll as we passed over the main gate into the city.

<"I'm horny again,"> Tala told me.

<"I get his cock tonight,"> Eryn reminded her.

<"Shit!"> she growled.

<"You've already had my cock inside of you once today, succubus,"> I told her.

<"Never enough, my lord. I can never get too much of your cock. Remember the day you took my virginity? I came six times that day, my lord.">

<"... and you complained that your pussy was broken."> I thought back to her, laughing.

<"I'm stronger now,"> she said, smirking. <"I could probably survive ten of your orgasms now.">

For the next hour, I flooded their minds with images and suggestions that I had sprouted a second cock and was using both of them to simultaneously fuck both of their holes as my dragon tongue lengthened into a rope that circled their bodies and trapped their breasts while the split tip stretched to strangle and torture their stiff, blood-engorged nipples.

I lost track of how many times the two of them came before I let them fall unconscious, but I was pretty sure their new undergarments and armor were going to need a long soak tonight to get the smell of their musk out of them.

The girls were just waking up when I landed in the middle of the street in Mabel's town. Their legs were still unsteady, and I ended up using telekinesis to lift them out of their seats and set them on the ground beside me. The sun was falling quickly but there was just enough of a sunbeam left for me to wrap my form in it as I changed to my human shape. I dressed and reappeared next to the girls, offering them an arm to walk down the street to our dinner and our bed.

The stable-boy emerged from the house as we arrived and stopped short as he saw the girls' new outfits.

"They look dangerous, my lord," he said.

"Then my coin was well-spent," I told him, tossing him a copper.

He nodded his thanks and headed on his way. His mother appeared in the doorway, shaking her head and smiling.

"What did you girls do?" she asked. "You look like you're freshly-fucked," she told them, as she helped me get them inside.

"Tala got the bright idea to tell Lord Striker that she could handle cumming ten times in one day without a problem."

Mabel raised her eyes at me.

I laughed.

"Our husband can put pictures and feelings into your mind," Eryn explained. "How long?" she asked me.

"About an hour," I said.

Eryn looked at Mabel and said, "For the next hour, it felt like he fucked us without ceasing. He had sprouted a second cock and took both of our holes, again and again, without stopping, as we came and came and came again, all while his dragon tongue trapped and tortured our nipples."

She peeled off her leather chest-piece and her camisole and showed Mabel her chest. It looked normal.

"You can't tell it by looking," she said, glancing at me and then back to Mabel, "but my tits and nipples and pussy and ass are so fucking sore right now. I think I'm sleeping with you tonight."

Mabel laughed and looked at Tala.

The orc shrugged and admitted, "I may have bitten off more than I could swallow."

Mabel laughed even harder.

When she'd recovered, she said, "The armor is fabulous, girls. You look equal parts daring and dangerous."

Mabel sat us down and brought us mead and then our plates. The girls were still groggy. They only finished their first mug of mead and half of their food. I ate their leftovers as my second helping.

Our hostess helped me get the girls undressed and tucked into bed. We left them in their undergarments - which Mabel loved. I told her that, if she'd get me her measurements, I'd get a set for her. She blushed crimson and I told her to get me a tape.

I had a grand time of flirting with her as I knelt in front of her, took her measurements, and wrote them down. She had a simple chest-wrap and a loincloth waist-wrap to cover her modesty. She wouldn't let me kiss her lips but accepted a hug and kisses on her cheeks. She whispered that she'd have to change the sheets on her son's bed because she was probably going to finger herself before falling asleep. When I told her that I could help with that, she shoved me away and told me to go to my room.

I gave her kisses on both cheeks again and stood to my feet. She looked at me with the slurred vision of a man who's on his sixth mug of ale and grabbed my collar to pull my face to hers. I didn't force it but I let her kiss me as hard as she wanted. When she was done, she squeaked, and darted for her room, grabbing her clothes as she headed down the hall.

She barely got the door closed before I heard her weight hit the bed, her clothes hit the floor, and caught the sound of moaning as her fingers slipped in and out of her slippery folds.

I was tempted to send an image into her mind, but I worried that I might, actually, stop her heart.

I was a little horny but the girls were still unconscious. I blew out the candle, wrapped myself in soft flesh, silk undergarments, and the bedcovers, and surrendered to my dreams.

~~~

The next morning, when Mabel brought our breakfast to the table, I got a kiss on the lips.

The girls giggled and asked her about it. She told them to hush. I found my note with her measurements and showed it to the girls before storing it away.

<"You have to tell us the story,"> they demanded.

<"Nothing to tell,"> I assured them.

Mabel and I spent the entire meal laughing as the two girls tried to get us to tell what we'd been up to after they passed out. I'm not sure I've ever had that much fun before.

We gave our hostess hugs and kisses and I left her with twenty more silvers. She threatened to throw them into the street and I told her that I'd send a few images into her mind if she did. She pulled at my collar and whispered that she'd already had most of those images in her mind the night before and admitted that she hadn't cum that hard in years. She hugged my neck and kissed me hard and told me that she was going to have to invest in a strongbox if I didn't stop throwing money at her.

The girls and I took to the air and went to visit the jeweler.

"I wondered what happened to you," she said, when we stepped into the shop.

"We got delayed in Southtown," I told her. "You need anything from there?" I asked. "We're heading there next and we'll fly over on the way home."

"Not this time, but thanks," she replied. "Come see what you think."

The rings were perfect. I got Eryn to hand me the slate and chalk that I'd loaned her. I sketched out the enchantment to create the storage-item. I added runes for theft-prevention and self-repair. I gave them a visual illusion that made them look like tattoos instead of jewelry.

As I had done with the collars, I planned to imbue the rings to always fit the girls' fingers - so that there was never a chance that they would slide off - and so that the rings would change sizes as needed to always fit the girls' hands. My storage-ring had that property - which was what allowed me to access it while in my dragon form. The master-crafter watched me work and it looked like she recognized a few of the runes.

When I had the rune-work figured out, I focused on the first ring and applied the enchantment to it. Once it was complete, I handed it to Eryn. She slipped it on and stored away her pack. I started on the second ring. When it was finished, I gave the ring to Tala and handed the slate and chalk to Eryn.

My eyes fell to the circlets and Eryn laughed as I asked for her to return the slate. I wiped it clean and started on enchantments for protections against magic, projectiles, blades, explosions, and crushing force - as well as psychic attacks. Like I'd done with the rings, I gave it the tattoo illusion as well as the theft-protection and the self-repair. I also included the ability for it to resize with any changes that occurred with the girls' bodies.

The headpieces took a little longer to imbue than the collars had. By the time I finished focusing on the first one, the girls were busy, showing the jeweler their armor and the silky undergarments. I pulled out the red lingerie-sets we'd commissioned and handed them to the girls. The jeweler's eyes lit up. I started working on the second circlet.

By the time I finished the enchantment on the second one, the girls had the jeweler's measurements and we had scheduled a stop to bring her some sexy underwear on our way home. She blushed when I teased her about it.

She refused to take any coin from me when I told her that she could keep the rest of the mithril. She assured me that the metal was far more valuable to her than what I would have paid. I tried to argue but she was insistent. We gave her hugs and headed outside to make our way to Southtown.

We landed in the street in front of the seamstress' shop and headed inside. We told her we needed two sets of red in the measurements for Mabel and the jeweler. I told her to add a simpler cream-colored set as well.

She went to work on those as the girls stripped out of their armor and started trying on the dresses the woman had made for them. The outfits were very pretty on the hangars but were fabulous once the girls had them on. The seamstress stuck her head out long enough to look at me in my cerulean outfit and the girls in the clothes that she had designed. Once she'd confirmed that everything fit and that she approved of how the look had turned out, she disappeared to work on the new tasks we'd given her.

The girls couldn't get over how we looked in our contrasting but synchronized outfits. I told them to store them away and we'd save them for when we got invited to a fancy ball. Tala admitted that she didn't know the first thing about dancing. I assured her that she looked sexy enough that it wasn't going to be a problem because I wasn't going to let her dance with anybody else. Eryn told her that they'd work on dancing lessons along with teaching her to read. Tala hugged her tightly. Yeah, this girl's no regular orc.