New Rider 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the girls got the new outfits stored away and had put their armor back on, the seamstress had the new undergarments ready for our two friends. I was delighted with how the sexy red ones had turned out and told her so. The cream-colored ones would be nice for everyday use. The crafter assured me that most women didn't spend every day wearing silk undergarments. I assured her that they did if they spent much time around me. She gave me a wink.

The girls stored away the gifts and I went to the counter to settle up with the seamstress. Her rates were above average, but I was very happy with how all of the outfits had turned out - and with how quickly she had managed our follow-up tasks. I threw an extra gold onto the pile, and she stretched out her hand to me.

"Please come back any time," she said.

"Your work is beautiful," I told her. "I really appreciate the extra effort with helping us with the gifts for our friends."

She tried to shake the girls' hands as well, but they wouldn't settle for anything less than a hug. She laughed and accepted.

We slipped out of the shop, I grabbed a sunbeam, stripped and transformed, and we headed back towards the jeweler's.

An hour later, the girls followed her into the back room. She opened the door long enough to give me a peek at the red outfit. I gave her an appreciative whistle and she blushed crimson. A few minutes later, she came out with the girls and gave me a hug.

"We already told her we weren't taking any money," Tala informed me.

"Good," I replied. "I'm sure we'll be back master-jeweler. Thanks again."

We got another hug and darted out to the street.

A half-hour later, we were knocking on Mabel's door.

The girls tried to get her to change in front of me, but she wouldn't do it. She DID, however, come out of the bedroom with the red lingerie on, grab my collar, and give me a steamy kiss. She tittered and raced back to the bedroom when I growled at her.

A few minutes later she came back out, told me that she was throwing her old undergarments away, and promised me that - if she ever took another man's cock - it would be mine. The girls giggled and threw their arms around her for hugs and kisses.

"I can't tell you how sexy I feel right now," Mabel admitted.

I leaned down and kissed her on the nose. She grabbed my chin and kissed my lips again.

"Thank you so much! You spoil this old woman rotten," she said. "I can't wait for you to come back and visit again. Please bring me lots of tales of adventure. I think I could write a book with all of the things you've already told me."

We gave her another round of hugs and she stood in the doorway to watch us move to the main street. The alley she lived on was far too narrow for me to stretch out my wings.

I transformed, the girls mounted up, and we circled Mabel's house to give her a wave before we headed for the village that had summoned us three days before.

The sun was setting as we crossed between the mountains and cruised over the forest to land outside of the small town.

"That's where I used to live," Tala told us, pointing to the forest to the east of the town. "If these are the orcs that are harassing the town, this is my old tribe."

"I kind of wondered about that," I told her.

~~~ End of Chapter 4 ~~~

(This series has 6 chapters.)