New Roomie Pt. 04

Story Info
Rachel enjoys her 'coffee' and I get to know Michelle.
3.9k words
4.54
22.5k
16

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes our roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjob, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the first three parts to get the plot a bit better.

In the first chapter, Rachel moves in to our apartment and I spy on her doing nasty anal and blowjob things to herself.

In the second chapter, Rachel desperately wants to give me a blowjob and I get her off by licking her ass.

In the third chapter, Rachel introduces me to 'after work head' and has adventures with her butt plug panties.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave. Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

Enjoy!

***

I slept well after that show Rachel gave me through my video app last night, again impaling herself anally on her suction cup dildo, getting herself off by sucking on the dildo and plug in her latex panties that were covered in my cum.

What was new to the scene was that she was also sniffing my boxers while doing so, and essentially imagining me fucking her ass.

Anyhow, the next morning, I was lying in bed thinking about Rachel.

That was the third night she impaled her ass on that suction cup dildo getting herself off.

Also, the blowjobs seemed to satisfy her as much as they gave pleasure to me.

This girl was a real slut, I thought, thinking that she barely involved her pussy in anything sexual going on in the past days and seemed to be only interested in giving really sloppy head, getting her ass licked, stuffed by butt plugs or impaling it on that suction dildo, getting relief doing so.

Also, the fact that she was kind of hooked with having my cum in her by rubbing it into her ass and pussy and covering it with her panties, or when she plunged her butt plug in my cum and sealed it in her ass by plugging it back into her ass, really was something totally new to me and that I only maybe imagined in my wildest fantasies.

I don't know where that all came from, but surely, I wasn't complaining about her being such a nasty whore.

So, I got up, took a shower and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Rachel was up already as I heard her shower running in the back.

I filled to cups with coffee and wanted bring Rachel one as well, but as I turned, she was already standing behind me in the kitchen, having a smirk on her face.

She was wearing nothing but another pair of sexy Brazilian cut panties, this time they were snow white with golden rings holding the waist bands together.

My dick immediately grew on this sight, my bulge now clearly visible through my boxers.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" she asked.

"Good morning, not too bad and yourself?" I quickly replied.

"Like a bear thanks!" she happily answered.

No wonder, I thought, after that relentless ass fucking she gave herself on that dildo.

"Eh, I thought you'd like a coffee too, do you take it with milk?" I stuttered.

"Yes, I do, but we'll get there" she said with a horny look on her eyes.

She came closer to me and released another butt plug from her palm.

It was one of the large ones, made of stainless steel, with a black shiny end and white letters on it saying:

"Anal Slut".

She came closer, looking deeply in my eyes with that 'fuck me' look, and took the plug in her mouth.

Not losing eye contact, she started to suck on it, caressing it with her tongue.

It looked amazing, her pretty face close to mine, her deep blue eyes looking deep into mine with that desperate look, her lips enclosed on the thin part of the plug, showing the end plate with the anal slut label on it.

Then, she took it out slowly and pressed it through my lips into my mouth. She came close to my ear and whispered:

"Lube me!" again, looking deep in my eyes with a serious look.

She took the plug out of my mouth, turned around to the kitchen isle and bent forward.

Pulling her panties down a bit exposing her bare ass, looking back at me still with that serious deep look, she started to push the large plug into her ass, not quitting the intense look.

Oh wow, the situation was so hot, I was bursting almost.

She slid it in to almost the widest part, still deeply looking into my eyes, when she did the final push and exhaled deeply once it disappeared in her ass.

Looking at her sticking her ass out to me with a plug that says anal slut on it, panties pulled down looking deep in my eyes, this was incredibly sexy.

She slowly pulled up her panties high upon her waist, cupping her perfect ass in this sheer material, quickly pulling them to the side a bit as if to show me her little secret beneath them, slipped them back over the plug and in place and started to turn around facing me, her nipples sharply pointed at me.

She took her cup of coffee, took a small sip and said:

"Oops, I forgot the milk," and dropped to her knees.

She pulled down my boxers and before I knew my cock was buried deep inside her mouth. Her eyes still deeply looking into my soul with that serious, sexy look.

She started bobbing up and down my shaft, pressing her lips on my cock very intensely which gave me shivers through my whole body.

Still not quitting the intense, needy look, she kept sucking me off like that for another two or so minutes.

When I was close to cumming, she also massaged my balls, which tipped me over immediately.

Just moments before I started to shoot, she retracted my dick from her mouth pointing it to her coffee cup, me spurting my load directly into her coffee.

She cleaned my tip of with her mouth, swallowing the rest of my cum, stood up and whispered:

"Thanks for the coffee, love!" still that serious, sexy look on her face.

Then, she turned around, pulled her panties to the side, quickly showing me her anal slut plug once again, looked back at me, gave me a little sheepish smile and disappeared into her bedroom.

Wow, now that's what I call a coffee, I thought.

And what was that serious, sexy, fuck me look she's got going since this morning.

I went back to the bathroom to get myself ready and when I came out, Rachel was leaving the apartment, wearing her sexy jeans again.

I went straight to the kitchen and saw her coffee mug in the sink, empty!

She just chugged down a full cup of coffee with my load in it.

How hot was that!?

I too left the apartment and headed to the office, knowing exactly I wouldn't get any of my work done with these pictures in my mind.

Before I left, I quickly did morning routine and snuck into to Rachel's bedroom and checked her naughty girls box. Not surprised, I noticed one plug missing in the collection. Was she wearing those plugs all the time, I asked myself?

The day has gone long, and time wouldn't pass.

I had gone to the bathroom several times to stroke myself as my thoughts around the nasty things Rachel was doing wouldn't end.

Later, I got a text from her, asking whether it was fine for her to invite a friend of hers back to my place for some drinks that night.

Oh god, what now, I thought to myself imagining her having other slutty friends.

Then I remembered I had a work thing with a client in the evening.

"Shoot, why today?!" I cursed.

"Sure, no problem, I'll be home late anyway, have a work thing in the evening," I replied frustrated.

The day passed by and I met in a local bar with a client of ours for little project celebration.

We had a few drinks and generally a good time, when I remembered that Rachel had her friend were over at my place.

I excused myself to the bathroom, fired up my video app and almost had a heart attack.

Rachel, only wearing her white panties from earlier, was kneeling on the living room couch bent forward.

In front of her was her friend. She was a tall girl I could see from the camera's angle with dark long hair and an amazing body.

I saw her in doggy position too, wearing a thick grey pullover indicating big firm breasts.

She was wearing green skinny pants which were pulled down to her knees and a pink thong also pulled down but not as far, resting on her perfectly shaped legs.

Her face showed a sight of pleasure, closing her eyes now and then, deeply breathing and letting out cute little moans.

The moans tough were muffled as she appeared to have a butt plug in her mouth, which must have been quite large as it was fully filling her mouth, visible on her cheeks.

The end of the plug tough is what caught my attention.

It was shiny black, with 'Anal Slut' engraved on it in white letters.

Noooo, are you kidding me, my heart again took a leap!

Was that girl sucking on Rachel's plug?

My dick was now almost bursting without even touching it and I continued to enjoy the scene.

Rachel's face was buried in that hot girls ass, licking and fucking her ass with her tongue.

Oh my god how hot is this, I thought!

The girl was really enjoying herself, bumping her ass on Rachel's face back and forth, her moans becoming louder and louder until I heard what was a very intense orgasm.

The girl was now lying on the sofa, the butt plug still in her mouth, eyes closed, relaxing from her orgasm.

I couldn't take it no longer and blasted a load into the toilet paper.

I quickly got myself dressed again and reluctantly closed the app and returned to the bar.

Talking and drinking further, my mind was now distracted, and my counterpart asked if I was ok.

I told him I probably had something bad to eat and we called it a night.

I went straight back to the bathroom and again started the video app in excitement.

The video screen appeared again and now I saw a reversed situation.

Rachel now on all fours in doggy, her Brazilian cut panties flipped to the side having her friends face buried in her ass, was moaning quite intensely and loudly, pushing back her ass on the girls tongue, her sounds also muffled.

The girl behind her was kind of in a doggy position herself, exposing her butt to the camera which showed the 'anal slut' plug being deeply sucked into her ass.

Rachel's face too showed deep excitement and her lips were tightly closed around yet another butt plug.

It appeared to be of stainless steel too but had a pink diamond shining at the very end.

Oh my god these girls both were what I call nasty bitches.

Soon, Rachel's sounds got louder and louder, and the girl paced her tongue in and around Rachel's anus.

Rachel was in a trance like state, her eyes now closed the whole time, until she started shaking like crazy as she experienced a hard orgasm.

My mind was driving wild and I was thinking of how I could get home in the quickest way.

I came hard again, my cock aching now from the excitement.

I relaxed a bit and watched as Rachel got back to her senses, the other girl taking out the plug from Rachel's mouth putting it in her mouth and sucking on it.

Then, Rachel still in her doggy position, she slowly inserted the plug back into her ass.

Rachel corrected her panties to cover the plug and the girl pulled up her thong and green pants, still wearing the 'anal slut plug'.

They got back in sitting position on the couch, took their wine glasses, cheered and took a sip from the cold white wine.

I watched a few more minutes but they were now just talking casually to each other as if what just happened was the most normal thing to happen, so I closed the app and went back to the bar and ordered another beer.

About fifteen minutes into the beer, my curiousness overtook me, and I carefully opened the app again, making sure no one in the bar was looking.

I took a quick glimpse at the live video of the living room but both girls were gone now. I changed to Rachel's bedroom camera's and almost spilled my beer.

Quickly, I made my way back to the bathroom and installed myself in the booth, my cock already hard again in my hand.

The girl was now on Rachel's bed on all fours, still wearing her grey pullover panties and butt plug casually laying beside her.

The girl was facing the bed's head, Rachel's suction dildo deep in her mouth. Rachel, positioned behind the girl, also not wearing her white panties anymore, fully naked, had a big strap on dildo secured around her waist, pushing it into the girls ass.

Oh my god, in what nasty porn movie did I find myself here, I asked myself!

Rachel now picked up the pace, fucking her friend deep in her ass, the girl grunting deeply in appreciation, again muffled sounds from the plastic dick in her mouth, pushing back and forth, impaling her ass and mouth alternately on the dildos.

In all that sexy views I got, I noticed a little detail.

The suction dildo on the head board of the bed, was surrounded by what seemed to be the same boxers of mine Rachel was sniffing on the other night.

The girl now in deep ecstasy, was desperately trying to deepthroat the whole thing, and once accomplished, remained to take a deep sniff of my boxers, the rubber dick buried in her throat.

Rachel noticed her friend remained in position and didn't move anymore.

She took the girls hair in her fist, pressed her head even more on the dildo, positioned herself a bit higher above the girls ass and started to roughly fuck her friend in the ass.

It seemed Rachel again was in some trance state, hammering the strap on dick inside her friends ass, giving her hard spanks on her perfectly shaped bottom.

This continued a few seconds until the girl retracted her throat from the suction dildo, leaving behind a big mess of saliva on it and my boxers.

Rachel, still holding her hair in her fist, now fucked the girl relentlessly up her butt while pushing her head on and off the plastic dildo.

Shortly after, the girl started to moan loudly, not sucking on the dildo any more, instead cheering Rachel to give it to her:

"Uhh, uhh yess, give it to me, fuck my ass, harder, harder, harder, yes like that, like that, don't stop...uh, uh" until she finally let out a long moan.

"Ahhhhh, I'm cummingggg...!" and started to shake heavily, dropping on the mattress, lying there and breathing heavily.

"Oh my god, that was awesome Rachel!" she applauded, while regaining breath.

I was in agony, my dick couldn't bear with these impressions and started cumming so hard, that my head actually started to hurt a bit.

I couldn't believe what I saw!

Did I miss something the past few years?

Apparently, both of them were complete anal sluts.

I continued to watch the show on my phone, when Rachel took the anal slut plug, spat on the girls asshole and inserted the plug back in quite roughly, pulling on it a few times, fucking her with the plug.

A few moments later, Rachel herself got desperate, removed the strap on and gave it to the girl.

While her friend was strapping it to her waist, Rachel quickly impaled her ass a few times on the suction dildo which was covered in the girls saliva and surrounded by my boxers, then turned around, positioned herself in doggy taking the suction dildo deep in her mouth, giving it a good sucking.

The girl now ready with her strap on, removed Rachel's plug (or hers in fact) put it in her mouth and pointed the tip of the strap on dildo to Rachel's ass.

Pulling her hair into her fist too, she leaned closer to Rachel, pushing her head completely on the suction dildo and whispered to her ear:

"I'm going to fuck your ass hard baby, and you are going to suck Daren's dick like the good slut you are!" she instructed Rachel.

Did she just use my name there?

Was Rachel going to suck MY dick while her friend fucked her ass?

Oh my, the girls did imagine it was my cock on the head board.

I wished I was there...

The girl started to first slowly fuck Rachel, hard grip on her hair forcing her to suck 'my' dick deep until her motivation picked up and she buried her plastic dick deep in Rachel's ass and started to hammer away.

Rachel immediately was in extasy and was moaning loud, encouraging her fried to fuck that slutty ass.

The girls were at full pace now, both enjoying their dirty endeavors.

They actually found a rhythm for both sucking and fucking and the porn like scene lasted for a good fifteen minutes, Rachel's ass being harassed harshly, her enjoying it so much.

Finally, Rachel told her friend to also position herself above her Ass to get a better weight leverage.

The girl complied, pulled Rachel's hair even more so she arched her back to the fullest and fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

It didn't take long for Rachel to be close and she cheered:

"Yess, uh, oh my god, this is soo good, don't stop, fuck me harder, harder, yess, yess, yess, ahhhhhh.. I'm comming, I'm comming, I'm comming...aahhhhh!" she cried out loudly.

Rachel was done. She was laying on her stomach on the mattress, still shaking from her orgasm.

The girl, following Rachel's example, took the plug, spat on it and spat on Rachel's asshole and pushed it inside, giving her a final slap on the ass and said:

"You're good to go, you slut" with a smirk.

At that point, I decided I needed to go back home and somehow get a real live view.

So, I paid and left for home.

Once I was in front of the door, I tried to listen if anything was hearable, but it was all quiet.

I stepped in and found the two girls in the hallway, Rachel's friend apparently on her way out.

"Oh, hey Daren, this is Michelle, my friend I told you about," she introduced her politely.

"Nice to meet you Michelle, are you leaving already?" I asked disappointed.

"Yeah, unfortunately, I'm quite tired and need to get up early tomorrow, but I'll drop by again if that's fine," she smiled.

"Of course, feel free anytime!" I replied.

I went further inside and caught Michelle giving Rachel a look that clearly showed she liked what she saw (on me).

Oh boy, I hope Michelle's going to come by for 'a glass of wine' soon, I thought.

They said goodbye, whispering some lines to each other, while I sat on the couch, feeling the effect of alcohol and that glorious show from earlier.

I almost fell asleep when suddenly Rachel was standing in front of me, two beers in her hand, smirking.

"Care for a beer?" She asked.

"Uh I guess, one more wont damage me," anticipating what Rachel was up to.

That slut just couldn't get enough.

We cheered, she took a big lug of the beer, I guess she was quite thirsty after what she's just done.

Then, 'as usual', she got on her knees in front of me, unbuttoning my work pants pulling them down to my ankles including my boxers.

Again, following her etiquette, she pulled her jeans down to her knees and then it struck me. She was wearing a pink thong...

"Oh, nice underwear, different from what I saw this morning" I commented.

Rachel's look suddenly appeared surprised and she replied:

"Uh, yes, ehm, I went to the gym you know so had to change afterwards" she shyly added.

Sure, I thought to myself, my cock hard as a rock again, thinking about the girls exchanging their panties and plugs.

Rachel got on and impaled her mouth on my cock till her lips were touching my base and started to gulp on my dick, which massaged it heavenly.

Oh my god, that feels amazing, I thought, her throat already nicely stretched from earlier.

She remained in that position, only massaging my cock with her gulping.

I enjoyed my beer, wondering in my thoughts if she'd still have Michelle's butt plug in her.

She then continued to suck my cock good, even more eager than usual burying the full length in her throat with each thrust.

12