New Roomie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take me long to be on the edge and she noticed that.

Probably desperate for some real cum, she just continued as I was spurting out my sixth or so load of the day, leaving my cock deep in her mouth until I was finished.

She played with my cum a bit in her mouth, showing it to me with a sexy look and then, "gulp" it was gone.

She took the rest of the cum from my cock away with her fingers and spread it again on her lips, like a lip gloss or so.

That was so hot!

Her cum play drove me insane, imagining her having my cum on her lips the whole time.

She then popped on the couch near me, pulled her (Michelle's) plug out and put it in my mouth.

I didn't want to say anything about it not being the same plug as this morning, so I just complied and sucked on it.

Finally, she bent over, spread her ass cheeks and said:

"Bring it home love," smirking like hell.

I gave her a quick lick on her asshole, spat on it and inserted the plug securely. The thought of where that plug has been before, Michelle's ass in fact, made me hard right up again.

She stood up, got out of her jeans completely, pulled up the thong securing the plug even more and sat besides me.

"So, did you girls enjoy yourselves?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, it was good, girls stuff you know" she replied innocently.

Sure, I thought, 'girls stuff'.

Normal girls wouldn't do that, I smirked inside.

"You should join next time!" she added.

"I definitely will" I responded, already looking forward to it.

Rachel stood up, said good night and left for her room.

Ufff, what a day.

Later in bed I rewatched the scenes of Michelle and Rachel again and again, asslicking each other to orgasms, pistoning the strap-on in and out of each other's assholes.

I started to worry about my dick being constantly hard. But still, I couldn't wait for what the next days had in for me.

12