New Roomie Pt. 05

Story Info
Rachel finally gets what she really needs.
3.5k words
4.65
22.4k
13

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes our roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjob, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the first four parts to understand the plot better.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave. Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

---------------------------------

I woke up the next morning after a good night sleep, with no hangover even though I had quite a bit to drink last night.

Immediately, the events from last night at my place popped into my head, where Rachel and her friend Michelle were doing nasty things to each other, while I was out on a work event.

But given my video setup in our apartment, I was able to follow their slutty endeavors through my app on the phone.

I got up, went to the bathroom and was making myself ready for work. I didn't hear Rachel being awake yet, so I skipped coffee at home and headed out of the apartment.

Once in the office, I got a coffee, installed myself in my office and headed straight to the bathroom.

Being in, I opened my video app on my phone and started the stream into Rachel's bedroom.

There she was, already dressed for the day, wearing what seemed to be black coloured jeans that were very tight, flattering her perfectly shaped legs and ass.

Additionally, she was wearing a white pullover, very classy, that showcased her firm breasts and fit body very nicely.

Around her neck, she wore a golden necklace that reached down to where hear nipples were, attached a little golden amulet.

Wow, I've never seen her dressed that classy, she must have had some sort of business meeting that day.

What caught my attention however, was what she was doing.

Rachel was kneeling in doggy style position on the bed, her trousers pulled down to her knees, some black lace panties too pulled down almost invisible lying on her trousers.

She was facing the head board, but no suction dildo attached this time.

Instead, she held what seemed to be a little plastic bottle filled with a white creamy fluid and a white plastic screw nozzle attached to the opening of the bottle. The nozzle was in Rachel's asshole and she was pressing on the plastic bottle, apparently pressing the fluid inside her ass.

Well if that wasn't an uncommon scene to watch, I thought to myself.

Then, she removed the nozzle and bottle from her ass and pressed a tiny bit of the white cream on her finger and smeared it over her lips, working it into her skin like lip-gloss.

I was shocked. That must have been cum in there! And it was as I found out later, mine! But that's a different story.

She then put a cap on top of the nozzle and screwed it on, putting the bottle away when she reached for one of the plugs (Michelle's one) and slowly pressed it inside her asshole, plugging the cum in her anal hole.

Then, pulling up her black Brazilian cut lace panties, the plug was hidden behind the fabric and her skinny trousers followed soon, securing her little secret safely in her ass.

She got up, put the cum bottle inside her black purse, put on her beige trench coat and seemed to be leaving my place.

Wow, how hot was that, I thought. Cum, plugged in her ass her, heading for what must have been an important business meeting. I didn't need the videos, the image of what just happened was enough for me to spurt out a big load of sperm out of my dick.

That's when I decided I needed to change my modus operandi as Rachel was apparently so desperate for real cum in her ass, so I started to prepare my plan for this evening.

After lunch, I texted Rachel that I was planning on making a nice dinner tonight and whether she would join. She replied quickly that she would love that and that she really appreciated it after todays business meetings which were very stressful and tiring by her comments and she'd be home a bit later than usual.

Good, I thought, very good indeed, I devilishly smiled to myself.

The whole afternoon, I didn't touch my dick one time, saving my load for what was planned for the evening.

Leaving early, I headed to the supermarket and bought us dinner and two bottles of wine, one white one red.

Back home, I went to my office room and grabbed yet another camera from my collection, installing it on the opposite site of the one I've already had installed under the tv and connected it up to my little network of nasty sluts.

I prepared the dinner, and when I finished, I relaxed on the couch having a cool beer.

When I heard the apartment door being opened, I quickly made my way to the kitchen finishing the last bits and pieces of the dinner, opened the white wine and poured two glasses.

Rachel came to the kitchen, still wearing her classy outfit, giving me a happy:

"Hi there, oh I'm so happy this day is over". "Hello yourself, I can imagine, those meetings always are a pain in the ass" I added jokingly. "They are indeed" she replied with a grin.

I handed her one of the wine glasses and we cheered and took a sip of the wine.

"So, no beer today?" she commented with a smirk on her face. "Indeed no, not today" I replied with a 'mysterious' voice.

She turned around and put off her trench coat, exposing her black jeans covered ass to me and I was getting hornier and hornier with anticipation, my eyes on her butt, thinking about the cum plugged in securely.

I glimpsed at Rachel's wine glass, which now showed a very delicate trace of her lips on the glass. Must have still been the cum from earlier I hoped.

She came back to the kitchen, taking another sip of the wine looking at me doing some work in the kitchen.

I noticed she did glimpse on my crotch from time to time and I knew exactly she needed another load of cum from me. But tonight, was going to be very different.

I let her watch me a few more minutes, taking every chance to showcase my crotch area which clearly already showed a bulge in my jeans.

After a few minutes, she couldn't wait anymore and came close to me, looking deeply in my eyes, touching my crotch and whispering

"Do you want me to relax you a bit before dinner?" in a very seductive way, her grip now becoming harder against my cock.

"Not today Rachel" I replied with a dominant voice.

Her look showed a mixture between disappointment, astonishment about my sudden change of voice and submissiveness.

I took her wine glass, turned her lip prints around and took a sip of wine, my lips on the same spot as her slutty lips were before. She looked surprised at first but tried to hide it very quickly.

"Rachel, go kneel on the couch, rest your arms on the seating area and bend your upper body over the backrest" I instructed.

She looked at me almost frightened but then quickly complied with my instructions, looking deep in my eyes with a submissive touch to it.

When arrived on the couch, she placed her knees on the seating area, grabbed her hair and put it together over her shoulders on her back and placed her hands and arms between her knees.

"Now lean over the backrest and arch you back as much as you can" I instructed further in my dominant voice.

She obeyed immediately, stretching her ass into the fabric of her black tight jeans, still looking deep in my eyes.

I went from the kitchen to the couch area and stopped behind her, putting my hand on her ass, caressing her cheeks that stretched her pants to the max.

"Smack!" I spanked her right ass cheek hardly. She inhaled in astonishment but relaxed immediately again.

I continued to grope her ass, leaving out the plugged area on purpose, just enjoying this masterpiece of ass in front of me.

The arching of her back caused the white classy pullover to expose some of her bare skin, her black panties peeking on top of the jeans waistband.

"Smack!" I spanked her left cheek now, causing her to let out the slightest of moans I've so far heard from her.

Good, I thought, she likes that.

I then went on my knees, her ass now inches away from my face, pressed myself into her ass and inhaled deeply.

She had such an erotic smell.

I stood up again and to the other side of the couch and stopped again inches away from Rachel's face, my crotch area right in her sight.

She lifted her arms and her hands were reaching for my pants when I harshly instructed:

"Hands on the sofa!"

She immediately placed her hands back between her knees on the seating surface.

I started to open my trousers pulled them down completely including my boxers, and stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor.

I grabbed her hair into my fist and slowly but steady pushed me entire length into her mouth. Then out again and full length back in, still very slowly.

This continued a few times until I was fully buried in her mouth, then stopped and remained in that position. I leaned forward over Rachel's back, my cock still in her mouth and started to unbutton her pants. I slid them over her ass and pulled them to her knees, exposing her bare ass, only covered by the Brazilian panties.

Rachel didn't dare to move, my cock still impaling her throat. My fingers found the waist straps of the panties and I moved them down too.

"Blowjob etiquette, right?" I asked her, her being unable to speak only nodding her head.

I retracted myself from her, my cock now fully erect and covered in her saliva.

Walking back to the other side, her bare ass awaited me, her plug covering the anal ring nicely. My hand reached for the plug, shifting it around, pulling on it, stretching her ass.

"Uhhh" she moaned.

I pulled the plug a bit harder now until it popped out, still covered in cum. Quickly, I reached around her head and put it into her mouth.

"What a dirty girl you are Rachel, getting your ass fucked in the office and plugging the cum inside your ass" I acted surprised.

"Mo assffuck, itsh yoursh" she tried to speak.

"Sorry I didn't quite get that" I said.

"Itsh yooor cuum" she said now louder, the plug still muffling her voice.

"It's mine?" I asked sounding surprised.

"Oh my, how come my cum is in your ass Rachel?" I teased.

Silence, she was thinking apparently.

"I colehted it" she muffled.

"You collected it? What a nasty whore you are, aren't you Rachel?"

"Yesh" she admitted a little embarrassed about the situation.

"Well, what are we doing with nasty little whores like you?" I asked her.

Nothing, I knew what she wanted.

I placed the tip of my cock on the entrance to her anus, pressed gently so only the very top would slide in a little and remained like that.

Rachel finally getting what she wanted, pressed her back in my direction, my cock sliding inside her ass past the tip.

"That's right Rachel, we fuck their asses!" I whispered.

"Uhhhhh!" she let out a loud moan when she started to further impale herself on my cock.

I grabbed both her ass cheeks and reached around her upper thighs to get a good grip and pushed myself deep inside her, until my belly touched her ass and I was buried inside her ass with my full length.

"Mhhhphhh, uhhh!" she let out a loud moan around the plug in her mouth.

I remained like that for a few seconds until the sensations took over and I started to move my cock out of her ass again fully. Then, placed the tip again on her entrance and pushed all the length back in her ass.

"Uhhhh, yeshh!" she moaned again.

I picked up the pace a little, retracted myself almost fully from her ass, and slid it right back into her with the full length.

The feeling was sensational. Her tight ass surrounding my hard cock and sucking on it like hell. Again, I picked up the pace once more and started to fuck her ass furiously.

"Uhh, uhh, uhhh, yeshh, yeshhh, pleshe, yessh, mhhmmm, oh godhhh!" she started to scream.

She was close, I could feel and hear that, and so was I. The sensation of finally having my cock deep in her ass after so many hot encounters, was too much for me.

"Uhhh, mhhhpf, mhhpf, ahhhh, I'm going to chhumm!" Rachel tried to say.

I too was almost over the tip now and relentlessly fucked her hard and fast until my cock exploded deep inside her ass.

I pushed it in to the max and spurt after spurt, I shot a huge load deep in Rachel's anal hole.

"Ahhhhhh, shhhhhhhiiiifffpphhttt!" she screamed, now exploding too with a hard orgasm, her legs shaking and her ass muscles contracting like hell, pressing the cum out of me.

When I was able to open my eyes again, I saw my neighbor from the other building across ours, standing at the window, half covered by the curtains, her hand in her pants.

Hmm, interesting, I thought to myself. I needed to follow up on this soon.

We rested like that for a few seconds and breathed heavily. Finally, I came back to my senses and reached for the plug in Rachel's mouth.

"Put your head down to your hands and raise your ass as high as you can!" I told her.

She did so and now her ass was the highest point of her body, my dick still in her, I had to step onto the sofa to not slip out of her.

Then, I slowly removed my cock from her ass and quickly plunged the plug back inside her ass, sealing my cum.

Taking a quick glimpse out of the window, I saw my neighbor still in her window, her hand still in her pants, moving around.

I went around the sofa again, grabbed Rachel by her hair up over the backrest again and shoved my still hard dick in her mouth.

She immediately accepted the full length in her throat and started to bob up and down on my shaft.

Once my cock was all shiny from her saliva, I retracted myself from her throat, put my boxers and trousers back on and went into the kitchen.

Sipping on my wine, I was watching Rachel, still overwhelmed with what just happened, still on the sofa, arching her back presenting her shapes from the side to me.

"Come on, dinner's ready" I said, now back to my normal friendly voice.

First she was astonished by the sudden mood change but then quickly pulled up her panties and jeans, stood up and came over to the kitchen and took a sip of her wine, smearing the rim of the glass even more with her lips.

I opened the red wine bottle now, set the table, poured some red wine into our glasses and served dinner.

We sat there for a while quietly and enjoyed the food.

I was looking at Rachel, she looked beautifully. Her hair nice and shiny hair lounging on her shoulder's, nice delicate classy make up that contrasted with her white, thin pullover. I couldn't believe this classy woman sitting here with me, enjoying dinner, while my cum was sealed in her ass with a butt plug.

After we finished dinner, Rachel went to the bathroom and I went to the couch, sat down and watched some television.

When she came back, still dressed the same way, I watched her beautiful figure, fit legs and shapely butt, walking past me into the kitchen.

She must have seen my already hard bulge in my pants, because when she came back, she was holding two beers in her hands and had a smirky smile on her face.

Oh boy, this girl had some serious issues, I thought, but I was going to take full advantage of that.

We cheered our beers, taking a good gulp from the beer when she placed hers on the lounge table and got on her knees.

With her being dressed so business classy, I almost felt like at work doing nasty things. That got me thinking what Rachel was up to when in the office, and a plan started to form in my head.

Rachel tough started her routine, removing my trousers and boxers and then continued with her black jeans. Once pulled to her knees, I noticed she'd changed her underwear and was now wearing her tight latex panties. That's interesting, I thought.

Once she removed those as well and the plug and dildo popped out of her holes, she took a deep suck of my cock.

I took her hair in my fist, pulled her away from my cock, stood up and threw her upper body on the seating surface of the couch. Rachel, now in doggy position, laying on the sofa with her upper body, was exposing her bare ass to me.

I placed myself on my knees behind her and plunged my tongue right to her ass. Licking and fucking her asshole with my tongue for a while, her grunting in pleasure.

That's what I thought, I thought to myself. All my cum from her ass has suddenly disappeared and she was squeaky clean down there.

"Collecting some more cum did we?" I asked her in a dominant voice. "Ehh, mhmm," she confirmed embarrassed.

I took a brief look through the window again, seeing my neighbor back at work with her hand in her pants before I got back up, grabbed Rachel's hair again pulling her off the seat area and placed myself back on the sofa, pulling her right back on my cock again.

Rachel placed her hands around my waist and back and started her job hands free. You could tell sucking dick was something she truly loved as her enthusiasm was out of this world.

"Mhmpf, mhmpf, hmm, uhmm, uhmm, uhmm" she rhythmically hummed on my dick.

Sucking away, I took my beer, took a slug and just enjoyed the scenery, my thoughts forming all sorts of things I wanted to do to her.

I tried to last as long as I could, both giving Rachel as much cock sucking time as possible but also dominating her in that way so she would become more eager to do a good job.

So, this lasted for about ten minutes and at some point, I took my phone and started the photo app, switching the objective to selfie mode.

I zoomed in a little and was clearly able to see my neighbor again watching us.

That might turn out to be a fun neighbor relationship, I thought, as my neighbor watching us was quite the bombshell. But that shall be a story for another time.

I watched Rachel, embracing my cock with her lips, deeply looking into my eyes while sucking, her golden amulet bouncing on her white pullover covered chest.

What a sight, I thought.

Then, I stopped Rachel and told her not to move anywhere. I quickly ran into Rachel's bedroom and went through her clothes until I found the black lace panties she wore previously.

I grabbed them in my hand and made sure they were hidden in my fist and quickly made my way back to the living room were Rachel was still on her fours waiting.

Placed back on the sofa, Rachel continued her work when I pulled out her panties and placed them on my face.

Deeply breathing in her scent, Rachel's eyes widened in surprise but quickly changed her look to be pure erotic. I started to lick the back of her panties and she picked up the pace bringing me close to orgasm.

Once I spurted my load into her mouth, Rachel kept the whole load in her mouth, quickly pulling up her latex panties and jeans. She then quickly ran into her room and after a few seconds, came back to the living room. Her mouth was empty now, but her lips and mouth were covered in cum up to her nose.

Another cum collect, I suspected, grinning.

I took Rachel's panties off my face and slid them into my trousers pockets. I would keep them for I while, I thought.

The rest of the evening went by pretty eventless. We watched some television and having casual chats, me reaching for her panties every now and then inside my pocket.