All Comments on 'New Roomies and a Fresh Start'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORRRRE!

MORRRRRE PLEASE!

HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this and hope that there is going to be more in the future.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story and hope you there are more chapters.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138almost 6 years ago
Great buildup

Yes you do need to do multiple chapters with these three energetic sexy people.

I loved all the sexual tension that was building up before that Brunch. Please add more chapters.

5 stars from me. Hot Hot read !!!!!

ZhilbarZhilbaralmost 6 years ago

Solidly enjoyable and entertaining read, though it ends too soon. I like the characters and situation, the writing is well above-par and the dialogue enjoyable- but it's desperately lacking in 'climax,' and that should have been handled this chapter for a proper story.

Still, great fun! Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NRFS

This is a well-written tale.

If there could be one thing improved it would have been Chris stepping forward with an extended hand an an apology for the first round, but then some boys never grow up. Of course, a six pack would have helped as well--beer, I mean!

Don't over-do it in the next chapters, or you'll have these three moving into his new house. That's cliché.

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 6 years ago
More

You have got to wrote mores n this great story

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed this

I enjoyed the characters, the situations, and the humour.

Please extend this enjoyment with future chapters.

5/5

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
DAMN WHAT AN EXCELLENT STORY

I'D LOVE TO GIVE YOU 10 STARS, HELL, WHY NOT MORE? I LOVED HOW YOU WORKED MY BROTHERS IN ARMS IN YOUR STORY. JUST LOVED IT. DAMN I SURE HOPE THIS IS JUST A FIRST PART OF A BIGGER AND BETTER STORY! THANX BRO AND BY THE WAY, JUST LOVED YOUR LAST SERIES, "SPINAL MENINGITIS IS NO JOKE" SUPERB! THANX FOR THAT ONE TOO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Very good start to more I hope.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
HOT story!

MORE please!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 6 years ago
Moar pls!

Beautiful start, great dynamics between the characters and an altogether very fun ride.

We're gonna need at least another two dozen chapters or so.

bananapantsbananapantsalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

Looking forward to a second set of chapters. Very sexy story and a great read

wazkman3xwazkman3xalmost 6 years ago
More!

Well written, great story. When do we see part 2?

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
HaH!

Hot as Hell! But don't leave us hanging please! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy fuck, that's HOT!!

Okay, now you have GOT to keep going with this one. Please? Pretty please? I'm like, seriously begging you to continue this story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Glad I am not him having to cope with the new version of windows!

daswizarddaswizardalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter

Now the three go looking for a house with the insurance money. The girls tease the hell out of Tom as they view the houses.

Tom buys a secluded three bedroom house with a pool and hot tub in the back within commuting distance of college and work. They fuck like bunnies in every room, including the sauna and "play" room in the basement. Two of the bedrooms just gather dust....

Oh, the squeals of delight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more!!!

Please. Continue!!! Hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Follow up required!

This needs a sequel so, so much

gunmakergunmakeralmost 6 years ago

Gotta tell you Tex, I like your style. You should take up writing. Seriously, This is good. I really look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel!

Really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!

Thank you! Great beginning. I hope you continue these characters. Maybe like in the twilight series motif.. Selfdoubt and realizations with the girl's past's? Im sure the ladies would gain from having a older guys perspective on many things in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

This is awesome. This is one of the hottest stories I ever read, even though it’s got the least amount of ‘action’. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pt 2-10 please.

This could be an epic serial

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I really hope you continue this story. Love all your stories but the josh stories and this one are top notch. Looking forward to see what these 3 get into.

jrbooks1jrbooks1over 5 years ago
Great story

This would be awesome if you continued it, maybe 12 more chapters or longer stories.

Islandchef52Islandchef52over 5 years ago

Don't leave us hanging, more please. You are a good wordsmith, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such an amazing build up!

What can i say but wow!! Best story ive read by far in a long time. Im just as horny as tom and to be honest a little sad there isnt more.

You have to keep going! This is gold!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Great stuff!

This is the best story I’ve read from you so far, and I’ve read several. There is room for a sequel, but the problem with that is, what would be the problem? Right now, you’ve got a perfect, muscular, brave, hunky guy with two, perfect, sexy, nubile, eager girls. Nobody is lying. Everybody is open, honest, and happy. Where is the tension and conflict that a Chapter 2 or more needs? I’m sure you’ll think of something.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 5 years ago
Agree with Grant

Another 5-star submission.

Story is perfect as is.

If you want to do a follow-up, try really hard not to screwup the characters.

It would be painful to mess them up. If you do need conflict, think of an external source.

Ex-boyfriend, ex-wife, something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God what a tease!

dezurtdawg here, still can't remember my author password and help desk sucks!

Lexx my man, you have truly spun a marvelous yarn here! My greedy mind screamed that it needed a "4" because you left us hanging. But my author's soul forced my finger to hit the "5" this truly deserves!

Of course, like the others have said, you really should come up with another chapter or two for us to enjoy! Well done sir!

Thanks for the post.

dezurtdawg

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 5 years ago
How come this story never got a sequel

You know you were off to a great start here and you have the makings of a great series here.

I'd really love for you to revisit this story...

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
Need More!

Please tell me there is more to come!! Great writing and love the story!! Would love to read more about these three.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great Story

A fantastic story, it did not need sex to be so good, just anticipation.

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don’t leave us hanging...

Great story and build up but don’t leave us hanging. Where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A good story well told deserves the 5 stars I gave you, but I have to agree it feels a little unfinished. If there's more to come, great, if not, I kinda wish you let him put the blocks to both girls a time or two before you wrapped things up.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 4 years ago
Yes, I would like to read more

Do you think a serious romance is in the picture for him and one if the girls, or both of them? Seems like they could do many things outside the bedroom with him simply coming across as a new resident of California and the girls just asking him to go with them. He could simply say hello to their friends and converse with them about what they are doing (and what he wants to do in his new location( and be accepted.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Needs to be continued

Great story. I think that it definitely needs a sequel.

Definitely earns a 5 star from me

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhover 3 years ago
Please Continue

I agree with the others leaving comments. I did enjoy the story. Well written and fun. But it needs to continue. There has to be a second chapter at least. You built a good relationship with both girls and then it came to a screeching halt. Please continue it!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

What did I think of this story? Brilliant is what I think I love the interaction of the three roomies their playfulness is perfect . Really hoping you write a chapter 2 3 4....

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Well

I agree this was a very well written story, but I disagree with the rest of the commenters that there should be a Ch. 2.

Let our imaginations run amuck with the many sexy erotic endings we can think of.

IMHO, most writers fail to match the level of their first chapter, not even close.

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleover 2 years ago

Great job. Definitely needs more chapters. Maybe throw in a couple pregnancy

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Five stars and a favorite point! I agree with the other commenters that it needs a second chapter. It was a great build up but you stopped writing just as the sex started!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

pretty good situation, lucky older man. really? 4 young guys struggle to carry a couch that just 1 guy carried?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need more!!!

advent62advent62over 1 year ago

Wonderful written story. Spiced up the mint for an abrupt end. Mind is on full throttle to think what happened next, next n next. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, though the end was clipped. Maybe a sequel would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but the ending seemed clipped. A sequel would be cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8741 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...