New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan had previously told Emily she could come in to pee if she really had to, but this was the first time Emily had done that. Megan had a walk in shower with clear glass doors so every inch of her naked body was visible to Emily. Then again, Megan had been in more than a few locker rooms, but for some reason this felt different.

Emily pulled down her pajama shorts and sat on the toilet to pee. She kind of giggled as she did, which made Megan feel funny. Megan tried not to look at Emily, even though Emily could see as much of her as she wanted. She did catch just a glimpse and saw Emily had shaved down to just a patch of hair above her pussy, much as Megan herself had.

Emily peed, wiped, then pulled up her shorts before washing her hands and leaving. Again, Megan tried not to look, but she would have sworn that Emily moved sexier as she left the bathroom. After Megan finished her shower and was drying herself, she found she was still wet between the legs and she knew that wasn't from shower water.

That was more than a little scary, and even though Emily had seen her naked in the shower, Megan wrapped a towel around herself before leaving the bathroom and going to her bedroom to dress for work. There was nothing overtly sexual in what happened, still there seemed to be a strong sexual undertone to having Emily come in while she showered.

After that, Emily seemed to regularly come into the bathroom as Megan showered. Megan could not help but notice that Emily had a sexy wiggle as she came in and dropped her shorts to pee. In one sense, Megan wasn't sure what she should do. They only had the one bathroom and there shouldn't be anything wrong with what Emily did.

A couple weeks after that, one morning as Megan showered, Emily came in. "I have to meet with a professor early today. If it's okay, I'll hop in the shower as soon as you're done."

"That should be fine."

"Don't bother to turn off the water. I'll get in as you get out."

With that, Emily took off her shorts and top and was there nude as Megan finished showering. As requested, Megan left the water on, just getting out and grabbing a towel to dry off as Emily eased by her into the shower. Emily gave Megan an embarrassed little smile as they passed, and Emily leaned slightly toward Megan and for just a second Megan thought Emily was going to kiss her.

Megan could not help but look at Emily's naked body in the shower, which embarrassed her. She toweled off and quickly exited the bathroom. Megan finished getting ready for work in the bedroom and her hands shook as she did. Somehow the shy girl who had knocked on Megan's door months before was now almost brazen.

Emily was naked in the living room as Megan came out of the bedroom to leave for work. Emily had a sexy wiggle as she waved good bye to Megan. As Megan drove to work, all she could think about was a naked Emily. She could feel her panties getting damp as she thought about it. She tried to lose herself in her work, but several times found the image of Emily popping up in her mind.

Megan was almost afraid to go home that night, but when she got there everything seemed quite normal. Emily was dressed as she usually was and had made dinner for them. Emily talked about how school was going. She was on her way to making As in all of her classes. In the statistics class, she was setting the curve.

After dinner and cleanup, they sat on the sofa, as usual. Emily seemed a bit chagrinned and spoke before they started watching a movie.

"I'm sorry about the nude display this morning. I was in such a hurry, that I didn't even think about it."

"It's okay, Emily. I've been in locker rooms. I've seen naked women before."

"I kind of feel like I pushed the boundaries, and I shouldn't have."

"Don't worry about it."

They watched a movie, as usual, but Emily was not quite as physical as she normally was. Megan wasn't sure if that was because Emily was disturbed by her own behavior, or whether she was concerned over making Megan uncomfortable. They still cuddled some but that night Emily only kissed Megan on the cheek, instead of on her lips.

Megan wasn't sure how she felt about that. She had gotten accustomed to the chaste kisses on the lips and almost missed it when Emily reverted to kissing her cheek instead. At the same time, Megan didn't feel like she should initiate kissing on the lips. She was afraid that would give Emily carte blanche to intensify any physical or romantic contact.

As Megan drifted off to sleep, she wondered what exactly she wanted with Emily. She found herself being turned on by some of what Emily did, even though Megan normally had no interest in women. Were her attractions changing? Did he want to explore something more with Emily? Is that what Emily wanted, or was she just exploring her own feelings?

....................................................................................................

Things seemed almost normal after that for a while. Emily dressed as she normally did, and they did cuddle at night. For about a week, Emily didn't come in the bathroom while Megan showered. After about a week, Emily began to pop in to pee during Megan's shower, though not every day. Emily made no more attempts to shower right on the heels of Megan's shower.

One Saturday, Megan and Emily went to the gym. As usual for gym visits, Emily wore sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and had a sports bra to flatten her chest. She never changed or showered at the gym and looked for all intents and purposes as a young man. They had worked out for a while, when Emily came limping up to Megan.

"I did something nasty to my leg."

"Are you going to be okay, Em?"

"I think I need to go home."

"I was about done anyhow."

Emily was limping badly, so Megan helped her to the car. She drove them home and then helped Emily into the apartment. Once they got there, Emily plopped down on the sofa and had a plaintive expression as she looked at Megan.

"I hate to ask this, Megan, but can you massage the muscles in my leg?"

"I don't have much experience with massage, but I'll try."

Emily flattened the futon sofa into a bed, then kicked off her shoes and socks, then took off her sweatpants. She now had nothing but panties from the waist down. Then she pulled off her sweatshirt, so she only wore panties and a sports bra. She laid face down on the sofa, and spread her legs as much as she could.

Emily's left leg, which was the one she injured was closest to Megan, so she sat down and began to massage the muscles in the lower leg. Megan could feel a knot in the leg and tried to work it to get it to break up and relax. At first Emily moaned as Megan worked on that knot, then as the knot seemed to ease up Emily had far more pleasurable moans.

As the leg seemed to get better, Emily had another request. "I think I also overworked my upper leg, can you massage that too?"

Megan began to work on the upper leg, which drew more pleasurable moans from Emily. Emily asked her to go all the way up which took her nearly to the junction of Emily's legs. The higher Megan got, the more Emily seemed to like it. Megan was about ready to quit, when Emily asked if she could do the other leg as well.

Megan was starting to get antsy, but at the same time, found there was a kind of pleasure in touching Emily like that. There was nothing overtly sexual, but it was sensual in a way that implied sexuality. As Megan neared the top of Emily's other leg, Emily began twisting as though she was trying to get Megan's hands on her private parts.

Megan wasn't sure how she felt about that, but also wasn't sure she wanted to stop. All of a sudden, Emily turned over and told Megan that her quads needed some work s well. Emily had her legs spread and there was a clear damp spot in Emily's panties. That damp spot made her panties translucent, giving Megan a vague image of Emily's pussy.

Emily looked nervously expectant, as Megan leaned back over and started just above the knee to massage Emily's upper leg. As Megan neared the top, the wet spot in Emily's panties had grown and made the panties almost transparent. Megan was breathing hard, not from exertion but from a nervous anticipation as she started up the other leg.

As Megan neared the top of the second leg, Emily was very slightly and subtly moving her hips. Megan could feel her heart pounding and was breathing faster. She wondered where this was going and where she wanted it to go. One part of her was afraid to find out, while another part was quite anxious to see where this was going.

By this time, the wet spot in Emily' panties was as big as a baseball. Megan had seen Emily nude, but had never seen Emily's pussy from quite so close. There was an aroma wafting up from Emily that excited Megan, in spite of all her fears. Emily sat up and looked at Megan with an expression of innocent anticipation.

"I don't think my leg is quite back to normal. I really need a shower, can you help me?"

Megan knew that after what she did, that Emily's leg should be fine. Still she nodded and Helped Emily stand up. She held Emily as they walked to the bathroom. Emily sat down on the toilet and pulled off her sports bra. As she sat down she had started to lower her sodden panties which we got the rest of the way off as she sat.

"Megan, if you're going to help me, you'll need to take off your clothes too, otherwise they'll get soaked unnecessarily."

Megan quickly doffed her workout clothes, then helped Emily up off the toilet seat. They went into the shower, which was large enough for the both of them. Emily leaned against the wall, and held onto the bars as Megan turned the water on. As the water cascaded down on them Emily spoke again.

"I can't both stay on my feet and wash myself. I'll hang onto the bar, while you wash me."

Megan nodded, though she felt her heart beating even faster than before. She got a loofah and body wash and started at Emily's shoulders, as she got a little ways down, Emily said the loofah would be too rough on her breasts and asked Megan to just use her hands and the soap. Megan swallowed, then set the sponge aside, put some soap on her hands and began to wash Emily's boobs.

"Take your time, Megan. No need to rush."

Emily's nipples were as hard as Megan could even imagine nipples being. Megan slowly and sensually washed Emily's titties and found herself captivated by them. Emily had small mammaries, but very nicely shaped and with very prominent areolas. As Megan washed them, or more accurately caressed them Emily moaned and her breath became ragged.

Megan found her own heart beating so hard she could barely believe it and her own breath was fast and shallow as she enjoyed Emily's love mounds. Pretty quickly Emily had a staccato crying as her body shook and she could only barely stay on her feet. Megan figured correctly that Emily must have cum just from Megan fondling her breasts.

As Emily caught her breath, she turned around and asked Megan to wash her back. She used only her hands and the body wash as she started from Emily's shoulders and worked her way slowly down to her ass. Megan had not massaged Emily's ass earlier but tried to make up for it now. She did a firm but sensual kneading of Emily's butt, before cleaning the crack of her ass.

Emily shook her rear slowly as Megan worked it over, before turning back around, spreading her legs wide, and placing Megan's hand on her pussy. Megan held her breath for a moment, then began to stroke Emily. It wasn't really a matter of washing any longer. That shower was all about touching each other and giving pleasure.

Megan stroked up and down for a minute before slipping a finger in Emily. Emily gasped and stiffened and for a few seconds Megan thought she might have gone too far. Then Emily moaned and began moving her hips. Megan got her middle finger as deep as she could, then pulled it nearly out before plunging it in as far as she could.

As she fingered Emily, Megan leaned down and took one of Emily's sweet nipples in her mouth. Emily gasped and grabbed Megan's head, pulling it close. Megan continued nursing at Emily's bosom and fingering her until Emily had a raging orgasm. Megan had to reach out with her other arm and hold Emily up, so she didn't fall to the shower floor.

As her orgasm eased, Emily pulled Megan up and kissed her passionately. They Kissed until Emily broke the kiss to look at Megan.

"We're running out of hot water. Why don't we dry off and take this someplace better, Megan."

"Bedroom?"

"I hope so."

They dried each other off, which took a lot longer than if they'd dried themselves, mostly because they spent as much time kissing and caressing as they did drying. They walked to the bedroom, still naked, with their arms around each other. Later on, Megan realized that Emily had no limp at all as they went to the bedroom. Miraculous cure, maybe?

As they got in the bedroom, Emily pushed Megan down on the bed, and climbed in beside her. Emily gave Megan a brief but passionate kiss before orally assaulting Megan's titties. Megan did not have large breasts, only a b-cup, but they were still bigger than Emily's a-cup mammaries. She gave a quick kiss to the nipple before kissing and licking the whole boob.

Megan had a few male lovers show some interest in her boobs, though most boob men liked women with bigger ones. None of the men gave them close to the attention that Emily did. Megan never even knew she could feel such pleasure from a lover enjoying her bosoms. She stroked Emily's head as she explored even millimeter of Megan's love mounds.

Emily moved from one to the other, giving each the sort of attention and affection that Megan had never had but perhaps always hoped for. Her nipples felt better even than when Megan herself tried to caress them. As Megan neared a climax, Emily quit loving Megan's breasts, which made Megan moan with disappointment, at least until Emily Licked Megan's pussy.

Megan had only a few men who went down on her, usually only briefly to get her turned on enough to let them have their pleasure. Emily, quite to the contrary acted as though Megan's labia were a thing unto itself. Her first licks were simply up the vagina itself, but quickly, she got her tongue inside Megan, and followed that with a finger in her.

As Emily gave homage to Megan's sweetness, her clit emerged from hiding and Emily gave that its due attention. Megan was almost incoherent with pleasure as Emily brought her to the best orgasm of her brief life. Megan felt as though if she had died in that instant, her life would have been complete. She didn't die, but felt pleasure from her hair follicles to her toenails.

As Megan regained her senses, she found Emily kissing her and lying on top of her again. After some kissing, Megan Knew she had to possess Emily just as Emily had possessed her. She flipped Emily off her and onto her back on the bed. Emily squealed, but smiled as Megan kissed her way slowly down Emily's body. She went from Emily's lips to her ears and down to her neck.

From there Megan kissed her way to Emily's bosoms and spent a while there before continuing to head south. After tickling Emily's navel with her tongue, Megan kissed her way down to Emily's nether regions. She first took a long look, then sniffed deeply, taking in Emily's aroma, then moved in and gave a long lick up Emily's lower lips.

Emily moaned and thrust her hips forward. Megan delved deeper, getting her tongue between Emily's labia. She got a good taste of Emily, and was surprised to find she loved the flavor. She got her tongue deeper on each pass until she had it as deep as it could go. Emily had her hips raised off the bed and Megan reached under and massaged her ass as she plumbed the depth of Emily's quim.

Emily came with a shriek and collapsed on the bed. Megan moved back up and kissed her. They kissed and touched until they realized how hungry they were. They went hand in hand to make something to eat, and Emily sat on Megan's lap as they ate, with both of them still quite naked. After a bit, Emily dribbled some food on Megan's breasts for an excuse to lick that off her.

They each began to get very sloppy in their eating so they had many excuses to lick various parts of each other's bodies. After they were quite full, they adjourned to the bedroom again where they pleasured each other until they were both quite exhausted and fell asleep. They cuddled up together as sleep overtook passion.

...........................................................................................

They woke up still cuddled together. Emily looked up at Megan as she spoke.

"Megan, I hope this won't be a one time thing."

"It might be one time, but only if that time lasts for the next sixty years or so."

"Only sixty years?"

"Well Emily, that depends on how good you are."

"I can be very good."

"I may hold you to that."

"I hope so."

Emily and Megan spent the entire day naked. It wasn't all sex, but they spent much of the time cuddling and often kissing as well. Monday morning, after showering together, they each had to put on clothes, Megan to go to work and Emily for school. As she drove home from work, Megan felt both excited and even a bit shy. She'd had lovers, but never lived with a lover before.

Perhaps surprisingly, after their weekend, they took it a little slow that evening. Emily finished her school work, they ate dinner, then cuddled on the sofa, still wearing clothes. Of course they cut their television short to adjourn to the bedroom where they made love until it was time for sleep. Emily spooned Megan that night as they dropped off.

For the next few weekends, they spent most of their time together and naked. Megan could hardly believe how hard she had fallen, and how much she enjoyed making love with Emily. Occasionally they would go out together, and Emily dressed much as she always had, though now everyone who saw them was certain Em was Megan's boyfriend. They didn't say otherwise -- no point in it.

As the semester neared its end, it was almost time for the winter holidays. They talked and decided to spend a few days with Megan's family and a few days with Emily's. Megan had talked with her mother, but had not told her that she and Emily had become lovers. Emily's parents pretty much knew she was attracted to women, though she had said nothing to them.

Megan scheduled time off, and Emily had semester break. They decided to visit Megan's family first. They arrived at Megan's parents' house and carried in their stuff. Megan's mother was there and seemed puzzled.

"Mom, this is Emily."

"I would have thought that she would have gone to see her family."

"We'll visit them after spending a few days with you."

"I'd have made up the guest bedroom if I'd known."

"Emily and I will stay together in my room."

"Well, I suppose that should be okay, but don't you each want some privacy?"

"Not at all, mom."

"Well it's nice to see you anyhow, dear. You haven't said much, but have you started seeing anyone?"

With that, Megan turned and kissed Emily, who eagerly returned her kiss. Megan's mother stood there dumbfounded. They broke the kiss and looked at her and smiled.

"Shit. I didn't -- are you really -- fuck, what's your father going to say?"

"Should we just drop our stuff in my old room?"

"I thought -- you liked boys."

"I do, but I think I like Emily more."

"I didn't know I had a lesbian for a daughter."

"I'm only a lesbian for Emily."

"I need to sit down."

They only spent three days at Megan's parents' house. There were no blowups, but things were strained the whole visit. Megan's mother tried to get them to stay in separate rooms, but they refused. They did keep their love making somewhat subdued so as not to disturb Megan's folks. When they left to Visit Emily's family, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.