New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan's mother talked to her privately before they left. "Dear, I know people your age experiment and try things out. I hope you go back to guys after you've gotten this out of your system."

"We have no plans to end this."

"If I'd known this would happen, I'd never have pushed you to take that girl as a roommate."

"It was the best thing that could have happened to me."

"You know I only want the best for you, Megan."

"I think I've found the best in Emily."

Megan's mother just shook her head and cried. Megan hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Megan's father, in contrast, acted as though he never realized there were any intimacies between Megan and Emily. Her parents had never been homophobic, but weren't ready to openly accept having their daughter in a romantic relationship with another woman.

Emily's parents were much more accepting, but then they pretty much knew Emily's orientation. While they were there, Emily's aunt Natalie showed up. She hugged them both and wished them the best. She also said she'd gotten a call from Megan's mom.

"Boy, did I get an earful from your mother, Megan."

"She was less than thrilled that Emily and I were a couple."

"I think she'll settle down, but she was really pissed."

"She still sees me as her little girl, and wants me to find a good man. Instead, I found a good woman, and she's not happy."

Megan and Emily headed back after winter break. Megan occasionally gets calls from her mother who tries gently to inquire whether they are still a couple. She says Megan needs to give guys a chance again, but Megan tells her she is committed to Emily. They feel like they are truly in love, but until Emily has her degree, they won't be anything more than lovers.

Where will they go from here? Who knows, they are both still young, but for now they are a very happy couple.