New Rule

Story Info
Femdom story with angle of politics, in alternate reality.
4.1k words
3.29
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter-1 The Beginning

This story is happening in an alternate reality, this is a world where we have a different demography than our world with women being in the majority, still, women are the oppressed gender, as men are in power forever, and some women activities are trying to take some power into their hands, Some of those activists have formed political parties, NGOs, and human rights organizations to support their ideology of taking control over the dynamics of the society.

The most influential of them is a political party named New Ruler Party (NEP) formed by a middle-aged lady named Sonia who is a hardcore pro-feminist leader, who believes in absolute control of women in any matter of society, unfortunately, most of the youth even young men to an extent have fallen in the trap of her snake tongue and have believed that she can bring back the golden days and will bring the society in the equilibrium. They have become so popular that it has almost become a cult.

Their organizations are highly hierarchical and structured.

They even have their male followers in different powerful places like ministers, Police departments, in Public offices.

Some of their followers are joining them willingly but most of them are mostly brainwashed, or blackmailed to work for them if they don't they will be killed, or worse their shameful acts or mistakes they did will be shown to the whole world in the form of a sting operation.

This whole thing is happening in a country called OWK (another world Kingdom) according to the story this country is the most powerful and the richest in the world.

Our Protagonist is a 20-year-old boy studying in a college, his name is Sam and he is an ordinary guy with a vision to live a normal life, he doesn't have any family or relatives as he is an orphan.

In the year 2050, there are going to be national elections in the OWK, Whole world is looking forward to it, there is a huge popularity of NEP as they have been trying to come into power from the last 2 elections but this time their popularity is at an all-time high, their presidential candidate is Sonia.

{1st august 2049}

Sam is an engineering student at a top university in OWK, He lives close to college almost a 30 min walking distance, so on the first day of his college he decided to walk to the college but as he was on his way towards there he comes across a procession of some popular person as there was a huge crowd walking around a slow-moving Luxury SUV from which a lady was waving at the crowd from the sunroof, also there was a young girl around the same age as Sam was sitting beside her, who was not at all interested in the crowd or anyone else she was just busy on her phone. Lady waved at the crowd which had been looking like her fans for quite some time the SUV drove off at speed and the crowd dispersed within a minute, "who the hell was that lady I could not see her face but she seemed to be someone important," said Sam to himself.

He too recollected himself and started walking as he also has to go to college, so he started walking by the time he reached there he saw the same XUV parked near door 1 of the university, he saw the same lady earlier who was waving a hand through the sunroof was sitting in the car he could not recognize her as the windows were tinted, but he could see the young girl who was sitting next to her was now standing outside the Entry gate as she was being given a bouquet by the vice chancellor himself, even though she was being given some VIP treatment she had no excitement on her face as if it is some ordinary thing for her.

He did not some wandering around the campus of the university and then decided to go to his classroom for his first class as it was about time now, he reached his classroom with only a few minutes left before the class started luckily there was no faculty in the class yet, but all of the seats were full to the extent that some students were standing with their bags in their hands so he thought that all the seats might be full and he has to wait for some faculty to make the arrangements, but soon he spots an empty chair on the last desk, he wondered why no one was sitting on it so he decides to take his seat but the girl he saw earlier near the Entry gate, he keeps his bag on the desk " is this seat is taken already? because I need one and this is the only one with no one sitting on it," he asks the girl on the adjacent seat.

She was in disbelief as if she did not expect it "Uh um nah it's not taken."

Sam then sits on the chair and waits for the faculty to arrive but strangely everyone in the class is staring at him and whispering something to each other.

A young man in his 40s enters the classroom with a laptop bag on his back "Hello everyone."

All the students stood up and greeted the professor with Good morning, but the strange girl did not it felt disrespectful towards the faculty.

"Hey you get up from your seat," Sam says in a polite tone as he does not want her to be scolded by the professor.

"Shut up and take your seat as well," she says and kicks him on the back of his knees making him fall on his seat.

"What the fuck was that!" Anger erupts on his face.

"Maybe you don't know me, my name is Mansi and no one dares to talk back to me, but I will give you a leeway this time as it is my first day here so take your chance and sit quietly," Sam thought she might be someone with big stature or with a family of some stature because of all the arrogance she had and the VIP treatment she was getting from the first time he saw her.

"My name is Adam, and I have a PhD in communications I will be teaching you communication skills so that you might have a better chance in the job interviews and also it will help you improve your personality, so I would like all of us to introduce formally," the professor said after connecting a microphone on his shirt.

All the students started introducing themselves from the first row, by the time it was your turn to introduce yourself self Adam quickly came almost running towards you and bowed down "I am sorry!, madam Masni I did not know that you were enrolled in my class," he was looking towards the ground as if he was in front of some queen, it was awkward for him as it seems that Sam is the only one who does not know about who she is.

"No problem just keep it in mind from next time, and don't forget where your pay cheque comes from," she says with an evil smirk on her face.

"No no no mam I will always remember," he went back without even completing the introduction of the rest of the students and started taking the class for the next 25 minutes and then left the class.

Sam kept quiet all day long without talking to anyone for the rest of the day until it was time to go home he quickly got up picked up his things, and left the class, he saw a few of his classmates also leaving the room, he asked one of the girls "hey I am Sam, by any chance do you know who the hell is the girl on the last row I was sitting with everyone seemed to be so intimidated from her."

The girl was puzzled "You don't know! She is the sister of the trustee of our university, Miss Sonia, who is a big politician and a front runner for the presidential race," as soon as he heard it his jaw dropped, and kept standing there in shock for few minutes.

While he was digesting the latest reveal he felt a pat on his back "Hey you pick my bag, maggot," Masni said with her face in disgust.

"Yes sure man," he instinctively grabbed her bag, now that he knew who she was he didn't want to disappoint her. She started leading the way and Sam just kept following her as if he was some secretory of her surprisingly for him no one was seen in her way they kept moving uninterrupted for few minutes before reaching the main gate where an SUV was waiting for her, driver of the car opened the door for her and she sits in the back seat "hand me my bag," says Mansi, he does as told "from tomorrow you will sit on the same seat, take this and give me a call," she hands him a visiting card of her "what was your name again maggot?" she asks in an ignorant way.

He quickly responded "It is Sam mam," the car drove away.

As Sam turned around he sees his entire class following him and they were all in shock one of the guys says "do you even know who that goddamn woman is? She is the only sister of most possibly the next president of our country, and that is not the problem but the fact that she is famous for her short temper and her hot-headedness she has more murder cases under her name than her age, some even say that she is the reincarnation of Bloody Marry."

After hearing this Sam was devastated he went numb and just started walking towards his house without even replying anything, he just kept repeating to himself "I am doomed."

{Next day}

Sam woke up at his usual time and slowly dressed up to go to the college he was cautious of the time as he didn't want to disappoint Mansi by being late who knows what she would do, she could even get him expelled so he wanted to be on time, he leaves his house an hour early and started walking towards the college.

By the time he reached the main road he heard a car honking behind him as he turned around to see what was the matter he found that it was Masni's car from which the driver was looking out from the window and said "hey you Mandam is asking you to sit in the car," Sam had no other choice but to accept the request.

So he heads towards the car and opens the front door "Back seat idiot," he heard Mansi saying from the back seat so he does as told he sits beside her and the car starts moving.

"You are not aware but one day I am going to be the queen of this country," Mansi whispers into his ears.

"Queen?" Sam chuckles "We don't have such a system in our country," he says mockingly.

Masi looks at him with a smirk "You don't have to worry about it just hear what I have to say," She wraps her arms around his shoulder while talking with him, "Hmm the point is when I win the elections," she exclaimed.

As she says something Sam interrupts her "Don't know mean when your sister wins the election?" Sam asks curiously, Mansi tightens her grip around his shoulder making it a minor chokehold.

"Next time when I am talking don't interrupt me without asking, or else you will never speak again." She releases her choke hold and pushes him off the seat making him fall near her long beautiful legs, she puts her left leg on his shoulder tightly almost pinning him down, and kicks his face with the right leg making a big bruise on his cheek.

"I am sorry I won't I promise ah," Sam says while gurgling in pain.

"So where were we, yes when I will win the elections, wait let me give you some context, I am 15 years younger than my sister Sonia you know her right? yes so as I was growing up I was always compared to my sister as if I did not have my identity at all everyone just wanted me to be like her, how polite she is, how good she is, how pragmatic she is, how responsible she is Sonia Sonia sonia all day long it was the only thing I ever heard, it makes me sick! so now I am going to erase that chapter from my life." Sam was terrified hearing all this and most of all why was she telling him all this, "so as you know we are approaching the elections and I am looking for a good opportunity and time to finish things off as we near the elections when I execute my plan I will be made obvious replacement of my sister, we will portray that some of the patriarchy absolutists did it and these foolish people will start voting for me without even reasoning, and you know the best part no will ever know my plan, you are the only person who knows it and if somehow anyone finds out about it I know who to look for right hahaha aha." She sounded so passionate and excited while saying all this made Sam terrified, he did not even start to ask what was her plan, he just wanted to get this over with.

Mansi picks him up and makes him sit on the seat again "I am sorry for all this," she dusts his shirt as it had all the heel marks on it, "will you be my Partner in it?" as he hears it he can not understand what to even say or make of it.

He had no idea why she was saying this to him in the first place but he had no option he had to say yes or else god knows what she will do with him, so he nodded his head yes.

"But remember when I say partner always remember you will always be my subordinate never think we are equals you are just a slave for me nothing else, to be honest, I only need you because in the eyes of the public, it is always a green flag if a person is involved in a relationship with someone."

"But why me? you barely know me in the first place," Sam asks cautiously.

"You know no one has ever dared to talk with me directly looking into my eyes no one has ever dared disrespect me or even question me but they all do it out of fear of my name, not because of me but the day you sat beside me in the class you were talking directly to be with respect and politeness without even knowing who I was that was the first time someone was real with me even for the short time," Sam was quite satisfied with her answer but still he did not want to be involved with all this danger." You know how to drive right?" many whispered into his ears to which Sam nodded in yes, "driver take the next exit into the woods," the car kept moving for around 10 minutes "Stop!" the driver presses the brakes.

Mansi stepped out of the car went near the driver's seat and opened the door, "will ya?" as she said it she grabbed the driver by the collar of his shirt and threw him out of the car on the ground, she brought out a swiss knife from her pocket and points it on the driver's throat.

The driver seemed to be clueless about why this was happening to him he started pleading and begging "Please don't do this to me, madam, I have always been faithful, please don't kill me please I did not do anything," he started crying with the fear in his eyes.

"I know you did not do anything, but the thing is I am looking at what you can do in the future, I see you have heard everything I was saying with Sam right so now you are a threat to me isn't, and you very well know what I do with the threat."

"Please don't do this to me i will not tell anyone I will never speak of it again i did not hear anything I promise you, no one will ever know," he says desperately he kept begging while crawling backwards from Mansi and she kept following him to the point he got pinned behind a tree.

"I know you will not tell anyone sweetie because you won't have about to tell." She started stabbing the knife into the driver's throat like some hungry lioness with her claws she kept stabbing him again and again making him gaggle and shout in pain till time his neck fell off, it was so horrible and terrifying Sam turned away and hid behind the car thinking he might be the next.

"Yes die you moron you are just a filthy man who is at the mercy of women like everyone should be," she was shouting like hell. After finishing the job she found Sam and went in front of him who was sitting behind the car and had closed his eyes, "Look at me an idiot," as he opened his eyes he saw Mansi covered in blood from the bottom of her latex black shoes till her face hew whole clothes were dripping from blood, he could not even bare the sight of it but he had no choice, he sees Mansi licking the blood off her knife and then kept it in her pocket.

"From now on do as I say and you will be rewarded like you can not even imagine," she says while gasping for air, "get up," As he gets up Mansi grabs Sam by his neck and starts kissing him passionately like some wild animal she sucked whole air out of his mouth making him suffocate, she kept rubbing her whole body against Sam's, making his face and clothes covered in blood too, she pinned him towards the car and kept licking and twisting his tongue inside making him almost pass out, after quenching her thirst she pushes him away and they both start gasping for air and started breathing heavily, "you are best meat I ever had," hearing it did not comfort Sam at all it just made things worst as she only thinks of him as meat.

"let's go now we are already late," She took out two bottles of water and gave one to Sam and they started washing their blood stains, she was wearing latex so all the blood washed out easily but it took some time for Sam eventually they both sat in the car, Sam was on the driving seat and she was on the front seat, they went towards the college even though they were late but the guard did not stop them seeing her inside the car and they both went into their class, Sam was carrying both the bags, the professor was giving a lecture but when he saw her he bowed down out of respect and they both went and sat at their seats.

The Professor kept the class going and Mansi as always ignored and went on minding her business and kept scrolling her phone for quite some time, after some time she spoke while looking at her phone "Would you like to become the President of the university," she was still looking at her phone.

This was a really good thing to hear for Sam so he quickly said "Yes why not, but I am a 1st-year student and we can not contest for president post till the final year," he said excitedly.

Mansi says, "Don't worry about the rules I will make the arrangements, I need someone with management connections in the university too as I can not just keep talking with people for everything I want, I need people who will always report to me." After hearing all this Sam got excited and was happy with the latest proposal he heard.

After the class ended Mansi took Sam to the Student Welfare Department as all the students who were interested in contesting elections for any post were asked to get themself registered there. Many students were already waiting for someone to come and register themself, after some time a faculty came in and asked all of them to start naming their names and the position they wanted to contest for before anyone could say anything Mansi stood up "Sam Jones for president," the faculty knew who the girl was and quickly started writhing the name down.

But some girl behind her seemed to be upset about it, "hey you kiddos, don't you know only final years can run for president and come back after 2-3 years," she said in a mocking tone making all the students there laugh.

"I think you don't know who I am maybe I will have to introduce myself to you," Mansi says abruptly.

As she said this the girl who was opposing her pushed her back towards the wall making her head hit the wall "I don't care who you are, and I don't need to know who you are so just back off stupid moron," she shouts on Mansi's face.

As soon as she said it the faculty there started scolding the girl "You are going to be expelled from the college, you idiot," the professor looked furious.

But Mansi interrupted, "Oh don't you worry about this sir, she is just a wild cat who needs to be disciplined and I love playing with wild cats you know meow-meow," she said in a mocking tone and quickly took out the knife from her pocket and grabbed the girl with her collar, as soon as everyone saw the knife they all backed off, even Sam did not know what to do whether to stop her or just stay silent, she grabbed her head from the other hand and banged it many times on the same wall she pushed her on, quickly the girls head started bleeding and she got injured, she could not defend her but Mansi was not done with her, Mansi called some janitor, "Carry her and put her inside my car take these keys," the janitor quickly began doing what was instructed, the girl did not even resist as she was already in a lot of pain.

"Now listen carefully everyone register yourselves and go home you did not see anything today, is that clear," Everyone said yes unanimously, "now anyone who is registering themselves for the president position registers yourself but on the speech day you have to support this young man here he is Sam remember that if any one of you campaign against him, you are as good as that girl to me, is it clear," again everyone nodded in yes, everyone in the room was terrified of her already so no one objected to anything.

12