New Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mansi and Sam both went out of the office and went to the parking where her car was parked, as they reached the car Sam saw the janitor standing in front of it, Sam could see the girl lying inside the car motionless on the back seat as if she was unconscious, Mansi says "Sam text me something right away I gave you my number remember," Sam takes his phone out and texts hi, Mansi took her phone out and texted him something "this is my address I live here, I want you to grab your things today and come live at my house with me, so be quick and bring all your things by the night," she said it as if Sam was her servant.

She ordered him to sit in the driving seat and drive off without even waiting for any response at all.

Sam was left there puzzled, why would she even ask him to live with her, what might wait for Sam in the future he is clueless.

Thanks for reading, do give me feedback or any suggestion you think could be added in this or in the next parts.

12