New Scat Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
I decided to push limits and explore my scat fantasy.
1k words
4.29
22.5k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

Turning 50 I decided it was time to fulfill long harboured fantasies rather than leaving them just for wanking material. One of those was a fascination for scat. I decided it was time to push my boundaries.

After trawling a few websites I found a lady called Lesley who was a similar age and not too far from where I lived. Following several weeks of email exchange I felt confident and comfortable enough to put my trust in this lady. She knew what I wanted to do, what I wanted to happen while at the same time, she was ready to push my limits.

I couldnt wait for our first meet and travelled to hers excited, nervous but horny as anything. After some chat and introduction she asked if I was ready to start my journey? "Yes please" I answered.

I was instructed to strip, lie flat on the floor on the pre-laid towel and start playing with my cock. It was already semi-hard.

Lesley stood over my face with her feet either side of my head. She was wearing a basque and stockings with no knickers. "Before we start" she said, "I want some fun. I want you to worship my pussy and make me cum." She squatted down over my face and said "lick." I licked and sucked and teased for all I was worth to the point that my jaws ached. I had no idea how long I was in that position but she finally clenched her thighs and pulled my heard into her crotch. I could hear her groans and moans from above me.

"As a reward" she said, "its time to begin." She stood up turned around to face the opposite way and straddled my face again but only this time it was her arse on my face. "Clean me. Rim me and dont stop." Her smell was musky and certainly not clean. There was a strong odour but not one I disliked. In fact the smell and taste were turning me on. She leaned forward slightly to tickle my cock and balls dragging her long sharp nails all over them. I was rock hard.

Lesley was not a Domme but certainly carried an air of authority. She told me to play with my cock, to feel her pussy by reaching round and rub her nipples all while I was tasting her anus. With my right hand I played with my erect cock while my left hand moved between her nipples and her wet pussy. She told me not to come but make sure I tell her when close. After some minutes I said I was ready but she stood up immediately and said "follow me." I stood up and followed her....to the bathroom. Now the nerves were definitely kicking in. Oh fuck I thought to myself.

In the bathroom she sat down on the pan and told me to kneel in front of her. "Now for some limit-pushing" she said. She eventually hovered up slightly over the pan and released some shit that fell to the water below. Even watching that was horny. I was dreading what might happen next though. I wasn't ready.

Lesley rolled about 5 sheets of toilet paper around her hand and proceeded to wipe herself. She held it out to me saying "want a lick?"

"No, I'm not ready for that yet."

"Booo" she laughed. She wiped a few more times then showed me the last piece, it was still brown but a lot cleaner than the first few. She held it under my nose and said "if you won't taste it then at least smell it." I did! Have to be honest it smelled dirty, musky, strong but not overly strong. "Come on, back to your towel."

Lying back down on the towel Lesley resumed the same position and squatted her arse down on my face. "Wank that cock for me while you sniff my arse." I was taking in huge gulps. Her smell (now a lot strongef than before) was fantastic. Knowing she was still a bit dirty made it even more exciting. While I was wanking my cock she was gently moving her hands, fingers and nails all over my groin area. I asked her to put a finger in me (prostate massage). She said "no problem but I want you to lick me clean." I was already very tempted to lick but the thought of that finger in my arse was making my mind up for me. She moved and wiggled a finger around my anus saying "go on baby, go on, let me feel your tongue." The urge was too strong, I pushed out my tongue and began licking her arse. She immediately push a finger inside me. The taste was not as bad as I imagined. It was stronger than when I rimmed her earlier and tasted different...but it was actually nice.

I frantically licked all around her hole even pushing my tongue inside. All this while wanking furiously and with Lesleys finger gently massaging my prostate. I was in heaven.

It didn't take long. I shot spunk all over me and Lesley. It had covered her tits and my stomach. (In later weeks I would be tasting that spunk but thats another story).

Lesley removed her finger gently, stood up and said "thats enough for today, I am going to shower, you lie there and relax." I was in heaven. The fun was light but heavy, tame yet adventurous. My limits had been gently pushed and I loved it all. When Lesley returned I went for a shower and on returning we chatted with a glass of wine as though nothing had happened. I eventually left asking if I could come back again. "Oh, most definitely, we have more to explore and limits to push, I can't wait." I paid her the fee and left happy.

Her only instruction for our next meet was to wait at least 6 weeks. This meant the anticipation could build again through our email chats and we could explore what happens next. It would be a long 6 weeks. I couldn't wait for round 2.

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers