New School, New Beginnings

Story Info
A woman gets a job in a new school.
8k words
4.14
8.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godototo
Godototo
11 Followers

Katey was sun bathing in the back garden waiting for the postman to arrive. She'd posted another load of applications off a week ago and was sure that something would arrive this time.

Her mind swirled as the sun prickled her flesh. She sat up and looked around. It was late Wednesday morning and, apart from the gentle chatter of the birds, it sublimely quite. She started to wonder to the conversation she'd had with, Maria, her housemate, the other night. Yet another thing she'd had to the list of things she'd never tried, it was growing to epic proportions. They'd been talking about sunbathing and Maria asked when the last time she'd bathed nude and she had admitted to never having done it.

Maria was constantly amazed at the things Katey hadn't tried, or even thought of. Most of the stuff she took for granted, including sex, her roommate hadn't even imagined. Katey had buried herself in books at school and Uni and only now she'd passed her teaching degree was she starting to let her hair down.

Her nipples were hard at the thought of Mr Jones, next door, poking his head over the fencing and asking for a lend of some coffee, as was his want. Or even Mrs Stevens, from 42, ruffling her feathers at the misguided youth displaying all to the world. In fact her mum would be just the same. 'I can't understand why you'd want to bear all to anybody who'd care to look' but the point was she was feeling a little naughty.

What if she got caught? What would she do? Would she suck Mr Jones' cock just to keep him quiet? Where had that thought come from. What were these new thoughts running through her mind? She giggled and enjoyed the sun and her daydream. Mr Jones was quite handsome but he was twice her age.

Her hand started to slip down her belly and on towards her crutch as the warmth caressed her skin. She dared not open her eyes as her other hand reached around her back and pulled the string of her bikini top. The weight of her breasts pulled the strings around her neck and she slipped the material off, baring her boobs to the air and the world. The sun on them felt great as her buds hardened. Could she strip her bottoms off as well? She had to do it now before she lost her bottle.

Both her hands slid to her side and pulled at the string tying her bikini bottoms. She pulled at the tiny piece of lime green cloth and she was naked, her neatly trimmed bush bare for the world to see. She felt exquisite, the sun heating her naked form. Why had she never done this before? She felt liberated.

'Ding Dong!' the doorbell resounded through the house calling to no one in particular. Katey was wrapped in her rude thoughts of Mr Kernon, her ex PE teacher, whom she'd always had a crush on, catching her lying naked in the garden.

"Miss Downs! What do you think you are doing? Come to my office now and explain your nudity to me!" As her finger slipped into her wetness.

'Ding Dong!'

"Shit that's the front doorbell!" She exclaimed, out loud. It wasn't until her feet sunk into the ridiculous grey shag pile carpet of the entrance hall and she saw the shimmering figure in the frosted glass, that she realised she was still naked! She grabbed one of Maria's many coats from the hangers and inappropriately hid her body from view.

The messenger's eyes nearly popped from his head as the big-bosomed lady stood before him in a Mac that barely covered her nudity. The tan coat just concealed her decency, the barely fitting material beautifully framing her generous cleavage. Her face flushed at the leers from the young man stood before her, but she also felt very turned on from flashing so much flesh to a complete stranger.

"Yes, can I help you?" She said over the silence.

"Oh, er, y...y....es yes I have a delivery for Miss Downs."

"Yes, that's me!" She replied.

"I'll need some ID, Miss, it's part of the stipulations of the delivery." She turned her back to the young man, feeling very rude, her sex hardly concealed by her friend's Mac. She knew her bottom was now being watched intently as she sashayed to her bag. She wasn't going to flash him, was she? Her heart skipped a beat. Well, she'd never see him again, she was moving away soon. She was still damp from earlier and now she could feel naughtiness welling inside her. She bent to her handbag from the waist and the tiny piece of tan cloth protecting her decency rose above her thighs and flashed the cheeks of her bum. But it wasn't only her bum she flashed. Her pussy poked through her thighs and her damp slit was now on display. She felt incredibly rude.

"Here it is!" And she turned to see the young man adjusting the bulge in his trousers. Had she had that effect in him? What a lovely bulge he had too. They were both aware of where her eyes had drifted to as she walked back to the front door to show him her driving licence. "See, it is me." But he had no interest in the piece of plastic she held up for his scrutiny. Her boobs were now barely constrained by the Mac and her areolas were just visible as her nipples tried to make a desperate bid for freedom. "Oh, I'm so sorry, what must you think of me?" She said, not believing her wantonness and she pulled the coat back over her boobs. She grabbed the letter from the man's hand and shut the door, his static frame was still outlined through the glass as she turned and giggled back to the garden bumping straight into someone

"How's it going Katey?"

"Oh my GOD! Peter, where the hell did you come from? You scared the shit out of me!" She pulled the coat tightly around herself, trying to conceal as much as she could from Maria's hot boyfriend.

"Oh, nice to see you too, Katey! I came in through the back gate. You weren't flashing the delivery boy, were you?" He smiled at her, not concealing his wandering eyes, but enough not to be leering. Maria always complained about him eyeing up other women 'But, I suppose, that's just the way men are.' She'd complain. "What you say you show me? Maybe then we could get naked and make the most of the sun, eh?" Had he been watching her? God she'd love to get naked with him but Maria would flip.

"No way, Peter, you're so bloody rude!" Katey lied, but her giggle gave away the truth. "Is Maria still in bed?"

"No she went off to work but she'll be back around five. What'ya doing with Maria's coat on? It's a bit small isn't it?" Katey now flushed red watching Peter's eyes flick from her legs to her breasts. She just wanted to fling the thing off but there was no way she was going to do that to someone she knew!!

"I was sunbathing and had to put something on to answer the door." She said.

"Well come on then, I'll join you in the garden." Shit! Her bikini was still outside on the floor where she'd left it and if he saw that he'd know she was naked.

'Ding, Dong!' It was the door again. She made for the back door seeing a chance to retrieve her clothing.

"Can you get that, Peter, please?"

"Yes, alright, it's probably Martin anyway."

"Martin?" She squealed, not only was Martin a friend of Peter's, but Katey also had a serious crush on him. Shit! And here she was virtually naked with two hot men and still feeling very aroused after her little flashing session. She dashed out to the garden bending to pick up her brief bikini and barely had a chance to stuff the thing into a pocket. Martin and Peter were stood on the patio staring at her. Had she just flashed them as well? How embarrassing. After an age Peter broke the silence.

"Don't mind if we join you out here in the sun, do you? It's too good a day to be stuck in doors." Before she could answer the boys were down to their skiddies. They both had great bodies, their physical jobs kept them in good shape. It was her turn to stare at them. They both had impressive packages as well, the form of either man's cock clearly visible through the tight white jockey's. She was feeling really naughty and wanted to just rip her coat off there and then. But her inner prude was just too shy.

"Come on Katey, I know your shy, but were very friendly and we'll only bite if you ask us too!" Paul laughed at his own joke to try to break some of the tension. "It's not like we're gonna all be naked or anything. I was only joking about that."

"I'll be down in a sec I have to get changed."

"But you said you were already sunbathing out here. Oh.....oh you were naked. Wish I'd seen that."

"Peter Hutchins you are incorrigible. I was not naked I just feel a bit embarrassed in what I have on, ok?" And she walked past them trying not to let it show she was starring at their crotches.

In her room she put on a more substantial yellow bikini it made her boobs look excellent but the bottoms and opened the envelope.

"YES!" She screeched. She'd got an interview at a school in Devon countryside. "Tomorrow!" She had to be there at 10 o'clock in the morning. She had to prepare.

Katey ran to the kitchen and put the kettle on.

"You boys want a cuppa?" She called from the back door. The boys looked up and starred.

"Wow, Katey, you look great!" Peter called back. "How could I refuse?" Martin nodded his head in approval.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint but I won't be joining you in the sun I have to prepare for a job interview tomorrow and I'll be heading out later. There's only one train a day to get there so I'll have to book into a B&B tonight."

"That's fantastic for you, I know you've been waiting for this one, Katey. But what a disappointment for us, not to be spending the afternoon looking at you."

When she'd brewed up she took the two men a cup of tea each. She put on her best swagger as she wiggled her hips towards them. Both men watched the delightful sight sway in their direction.

"Here you go." As she leant to give them their mugs she bent from the waist so they had a superb view of her amazing cleavage. Both men just ogled her and she took the opportunity look at their packages and watch their penises expand in their pants. She never thought about the effect she had on men before. She thought of herself as a plain Jane. But after flashing the delivery guy and now these two hot guys getting hard looking at her, she felt good. She wanted to touch them, bare them to the world as she'd done just before. But she had too much to do. "Sorry guys, see you later." And she sashayed back to the house knowing they were watching all the way.

The B&B was near the school so she had time to stroll up to the school before the interview. She woke early the next day and was at the school by 9 o'clock. The sun was still shining and the walk up the drive to the school was beautiful, lined with rhododendrons. The school was old and looked grand. It was a school for years 12 and 13 and the position was for English teacher. She was trying hard but she was already falling in love with the place.

As she walked into the entrance hall there was a gorgeous oak staircase sweeping to the upper levels. A huge trophy cabinet full and decorated very prettily. There was a woman sat on a comfy sofa, obviously another candidate. And a large oak desk with a very attractive blond lady sat behind it. As her heels clacked on the stone floor the lady looked up and smiled.

"Ah, you must be Katey Downs. Welcome to St Sebastian's College. My name is Claire Adams the school secretary." She came around the desk to shake her hand. The woman was beautifully dressed, maybe, even sexily, in a white blouse, with a large pendant necklace drawing your eyes to her smooth, large cleavage, a colourful, satin bodice buckled with brass hooks and a thigh length black skirt, stockings and high heels. She offered her hand and they shook. "This is Jennifer Gordon and she is being interviewed shortly for the position of Art and this is Katey Downs for English." The two shook hands and wished each other good luck. "Now you won't be needed until 10 o'clock so please feel free to wander the grounds. There won't be many people here apart from the groundsmen and the odd teacher, not that the teachers are odd, though it does help." They all laughed at this and Katey decided to walk the grounds as suggested.

There were lots of playing fields and some decent size woods. She found a huge lake with a boathouse and some wonderful buildings dotted all over the enormous sight. She wished she'd been privileged enough to go to a place like this. As she walked through one of the copses of woods she found a derelict building. She was bursting for a wee so she decided to have a look inside. Through the window the room was made up as a classroom but the floors were filthy and dust covered everything. The plaster was falling off the walls and it was strewn across some of the desks. Katey thought it a bit inappropriate to wee in there so she nipped behind a bush. She hadn't peed outside for ages. She raised the hem of her summer dress, pulled her panties to one side exposing her pushy to the air for the second time in two days.

Her curiosity about the classroom had got the better of her and she decided to take a look. The teachers desk was clear of most debris and it looked as if some had sat on it fairly recently. She tutted at the cock and balls scrawled on the greenboard and turned to look at the class. The desks were nearly the same as she'd used at school, with seats and desks combined and she imagined them full of students asking her questions.

As she wandered up and down the aisle she opened a couple of the desks. In one she found, what seemed to be a covered exercise book. She sat down at the desk to read it.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she opened the book to see an older woman in a pretty summer frock sat on a sofa. Next to her knelt on the sofa looking over the back was a completely naked younger man and she was masturbating him. She quickly threw the book back into the desk and looked around. There was nobody there. She felt a tingling in her groin, what a really hot picture. Just another quick peek wouldn't hurt and she opened the desk and took out the book again.

This time she started at the beginning. The first picture she came to was an office scene with a fully dressed woman kneeling down with her face buried in, what she presumed was, her bosses lap. The next picture was of a very stern woman telling off a completely naked man. Then there were two bikini-clad ladies in a hot tub being served by a naked waiter. Then one set in a classroom, he was sat on his desk naked apart from his shirt which was being removed, by what looked like, two of his female students.

Katey took another glance around to make sure she was alone, she was starting to feel very naughty. She turned to a new page, it was in a bedroom and an older woman lying clothed on a bed watching her friends naked son masturbate next to her. She found this delicious, she'd never watched a man masturbate before and here was this woman waiting for this young chap to fire cum all over himself. She glanced around again and couldn't resist the urge to touch herself.

She lifted the hem of her skirt and gently caressed her groin through her panties. She turned another page and saw a young plump woman on a train with the front of her dress zipped down to show one of her large boobs to the camera. She is looking very happy about it and maybe even watching the seat across the aisle in case the person seated there turned to look. Katey couldn't believe that someone would do this on a train and it made her really hot thinking of how she'd feel exposing herself in public like that. Her hand was now in her panties and her fingers drawing up and down her wet slit.

Next, there was another naked waiter serving drinks to three girls on a sofa. Then there was a party of girls, probably at a nightclub, laughing and taking photos of their friend who's finding it hysterical as she sat on a naked man's face. This time there was a woman walking in public with a super thin pink dress on so that everything is visible. This really got to Katey going and she looked around once more before removing her knickers completely dropping them to the floor. She felt so naughty baring herself so wantonly. There was no one to see but she imagined the class watching her as she pleasured herself.

She turned the page again to find a very busty woman with long black hair, a white semi see-through blouse, a tight calf length black skirt, brown high heels and a cane. She also wore a pair of glasses making her look very strict at the front of her class. The next photo was of the same woman just about to cane two incredibly tight naked male bottoms. There were stripes already across them so she had started and they looked to be enjoying it as their legs were slightly apart and they sported two large inflated cocks pushed towards the ground by the front of the desk.

Katey's middle finger was now dipping into her pussy as her index finger flicked her clit. The woman now lay on the desk with her feet on the floor, one of the men at her feet, his cock resting on her skirt on her lap his back was arched and his foreskin drawn all the way back as he'd thrust his cock forward. The other man was pushing his dick across the woman's lips, her tongue trying to wrap around the swollen form, glistening from her saliva, as it glided back and forth.

Katey loved the feeling of being somewhere strange, half naked and masturbating for anyone to catch her. She'd lifted her legs onto the desk in order to get at her pussy more easily, push her fingers deeper inside her. She then realised that the photos were of the same room she was in, the same cock drawn on the greenboard, the same desk, the same tatty plastering. Someone came here to perform these acts! She was shocked but even hornier that someone would use a place as open as this for such debauched acts. She moaned loudly as the thought these two men might do the same to her.

Another page and the woman now squatted on the desk above one of the men who was lying on it. Her skirt was hoicked up around her waist revealing her suspenders and her knickers had been discarded. The man's cock stood straight up and the woman's pussy lips were just parting to engulf his member. Her face was not visible as the other man was standing in front of her and her hands were gripping that lovely tight arse as she obviously greedily consumed his cock.

Another page and this time the woman was dressed in only a leather bodice with padlocks all over it. Her beautiful boobs with pierced nipples stood taught in front of her. One of the men glistened as she drove a strap-on up his bum and the other sucked on his cock. Katey had only ever fantasised such rudeness. Her fingers were furiously working her to the onslaught of a wonderful orgasm, when she heard a noise. Her eyes flashed open and looked around. Had she imagined it or was there someone else there? Her hand froze but she made no move to cover herself, the thrill of getting caught and the urge to flight confusing her. It must have been her mind, and she turned another page.

This pushed Katey over the edge. The woman was on her knees with both the enormous cocks pointing at her face, cum had erupted everywhere. It was over her face, her tits, even over each of the cocks. The cum was dribbling from her face and the woman was rubbing the semen into her boobs whilst her other hand was blatantly bringing herself to orgasm. Katey squealed as loudly as she dared as her fingers forced an almighty orgasm through her vibrating body. Her body buzzed and twitched in the throes of post orgasmic ecstasy as she sat there gently smoothing her pussy. She felt utterly amazing.

Katey flipped the book shut, replaced it back in the desk and rose from the damp seat looking for her knickers.......but they had gone! She searched around the desk but they were nowhere to be seen, had someone been in? Had someone actually stolen them? She felt ashamed but also very rude that maybe someone had not only caught her but also had the daring to steal her panties as a memento!

Godototo
Godototo
11 Followers