New School, New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no more time to waste looking for them and set off back to the school for her interview. It felt sublime with the cool summer air passing over her freshly orgasmed pussy. She had never been without her panties before and here she was going to be interviewed with none on, but it felt so good. She arrived just as Jennifer was coming out and a man, another applicant sat where Jennifer had.

"Ah, Miss Downs, just in time, will you come through here? Mrs Broadstairs, here is the applicant for the position of English teacher. Katey stopped dead in her tracks. It was the same woman she'd just been masturbating over!

"Don't be shy, I may look like an ogre but I assure you I don't bite." She smiled a lovely smile and offered her hand to Katey. The woman looked even more amazing in the flesh, or was it because she had just seen her taking on two very well endowed men. Katey could feel herself staring at the Headmistress in disbelief. She was dressed in a beautiful floral summer dress, buttoned all the way down the front. It was cut well to accentuate her boobs, which put a certain amount of strain on the top two buttons, showing a decent amount of cleavage, then tight around her small waist and then flaring into a full skirt, very 50's. Katey found herself staring at the Headmistresses boobs, imagining those lovely pierced nipples. "Are you ok Miss Downs?"

"I..I..I'm sorry, that's a lovely dress." And she proffered her hand.

"Why, thank you, Miss Downs. Now if you'd like to sit down we can get this interview under way."

Katey really enjoyed the interview and thought that she'd found the place she'd like to be. Mrs Broadstairs was a very open and asked questions that seemed to indicate she was also very happy with the way the interview was going. The school's main aim was to send out well rounded capable of flourishing in a tough world. So openness and trust were considered fundamental but also that lines had to be drawn. This meant that rules had to be adhered to.

There was a knock at the door and Mrs Broadstairs invited a young man in. He walked up to the Headmistress and whispered something in her ear.

"Oh, my! That is not very good at all. Wait here over there please Will and we'll see what she has to say for herself." Katey thought she recognised the young man but couldn't place him as he went to stand by the door, out of her view. "Well, Miss Downs, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm s...sorry Miss Broadstairs....I...I don't understand say about what?" She couldn't be talking about the schoolroom, could she? Nobody would bring that up in an interview they would just not reply or send the usual thanks but no thanks.

"I think you do know, Miss Downs, and I think you agreed that amongst everything honesty was essential for any type of respect. So is there anything you'd like to tell us about your little walk around the grounds?" She wished a hole opened up under chair and swallow her up. One stupid moment and her dream job had been thrown out with the rubbish.

"Well I....erm....well.....er."

"Miss Downs, if you conduct your lessons with such articulation then there is no hope for us. A simple question deserves a simple answer."

"Well, Mrs Broadstairs, I.... how can I..... I found a little classroom down in the woods by the lake."

"Yes?"

"And I went inside the classroom to fantasies about teaching."

"And how did your fantasising go?"

"Well...er...OK."

"Can you elaborate?"

"Erm...I....looked around the class and found the desks were very similar to the ones I used at school."

"Was there anything about the classroom you liked?"

"Hmmm, yes I found a book in one of the desks."

"And did you read the book you found?"

"Not exactly, it only had pictures in it."

"Only pictures you say? Were they nice pictures, Miss Downs?"

"Yes, Mrs Broadstairs, they were very nice pictures."

"Tell me what you liked about the pictures, Miss Downs."

"The subject of the pictures was of an erotic nature."

"How so, Miss Downs, how were they erotic, were they nudes or just merely suggestive?"

"There was some nudity."

"And what made them erotic rather than just nudes, Miss Downs?"

"Most of the pictures were of naked men and women with clothes on."

"That still does not necessarily make it erotic, does it, Miss Downs? Or do you like to be clothed in front of naked men?"

"I...I..don't know, Mrs Broadstairs. I have never been in that situation." Mrs Broadstairs gave a very subtle nod of her head and there was a rustle from behind her. But the headmistress fired another question before she could look around.

"Miss Downs, you mean to say you are a virgin, not that there is anything wrong with that?"

"No, no, of course I'm not a virgin it's just that, well, I've never been with a man who likes exhibiting himself. It seemed to be the men were in a compromising situation for the women but for both parties pleasure."

"So what are you saying Miss Downs that the men were there for the women's pleasure, like women usually are for men's pleasure? Does this seem wrong to you?"

"No, no, not at all it's just I'd never seen it before and found it quite erotic."

"Ah, I see and how did you feel about these erotic pictures. I presume you just put the book back, seeing they were obviously someone's private photographs."

"No, Mrs Broadstairs, I put it back at first but I found them quite arousing so I decided to have another look."

"And after looking for a few minutes you put the book away and came here." Katey was flushing bright red now. She had obviously been caught, what was going to happen to her?

"No, Mrs Broadstairs, I carried on looking and......and....I..I...s..ss...." She was shaking now nearly in tears at the thought she'd just thrown everything away. "I....I....started to play with myself."

"Miss Downs!! You mean you exposed your pussy in a public area, in a school no less and started to pleasure yourself over pictures of naked men! Well I don't know what to say, Miss Downs." Katey was taken aback by the use of the word 'pussy' she wasn't expecting that. But she also wasn't expecting to be caught and grilled about it. "Will, would bring us a glass of water each."

Will came from behind Katey and stood next to her with a tray with two glasses and a jug of water on. He bent slightly to offer the tray to Katey. She nearly choked as she turned to take a glass because he was completely naked. His wonderful body exposed for both women to see. He was very well toned and his cock!! Katey's mouth dropped open. She'd seen it only an hour ago in a photograph but in the flesh it was magnificent. It was only semi hard but looked good enough to eat and even bigger now he was completely shaved. She took a glass from the tray and watched his lovely tight young bottom wiggle as he walked around to stand next to Mrs Broadstairs.

"Now there are punishments in this school for everyone, we are all equals in that sense. Anybody caught breaking a school rule is punished and you, Miss Downs have broken a couple and you haven't even been accepted into the school yet. First of all, are these your panties?" She held up a pretty pink pair of panties. Katey could only nod. "The punishment is three switches with this but as you are not under school rules we won't be using that." The Headmistress held up a long riding crop and swished it through the air. Katey thought she'd got away with it. "So we will deal with that first. If you please, will you bend over my desk?" Katey had already succumbed to the punishment and had assumed the position.

"But I..I..thought you said you weren't going to use that?"

"Yes I did, but don't think you can just walk around our educational establishment wearing no knickers, masturbating and looking at filthy photos......." Katey interrupted.

"B..b..but they're photos of you! How can you call them filthy?" She exclaimed as she felt Will lift her dress exposing her naked bottom to the air and placing the hem on her back. She felt so naughty to be exposed like this to a gorgeous naked man.

"You were looking at pictures of me, were you?"

"Yes you, him and another man."

"And you liked that did you? You liked looking at me with two naked men did you?" She felt Will place his hand on her bottom and move it around gently warming her backside. "Tell me, did you like looking at two naked men whilst you played with your pussy?"

'SLAP!' Will's hand came down on her backside and she yelped. It hurt but his hand was already smoothing the throbbing sting on her bottom eking out the pain.

"I'm waiting, Miss Downs, did you like what you saw? Did you like seeing those two gorgeously hard cocks?" The Headmistress leant back in her chair and stroked Katey's face with the cane

"Yes, Mrs Broadstairs."

"Yes what?"

'SLAP!'

"Ow!!! Yes Mrs Broadstairs, I liked watching those two lovely cocks.....mmmmmm." The hand had just touched her pussy as it smoothed away the pain once more. He was becoming more forceful as he stroked her.

"Do you want to be watched, Miss Downs? Does it turn you on to think of people watching you masturbate?"

'SLAP!'

"Erm....I.......well......y..y...yes." She stuttered her admission. She couldn't believe she was admitting such things to a stranger then again she wouldn't have believed it if she'd been told she'd be getting her arse slapped by a naked hunk in front of her perspective employer.

"SLAP!'

"Well Miss Downs, do you want to be watched? Do you want to have people watch you play with your wet pussy?

"Oooooo, yes Mrs Broadstairs, I'd love to be watched as I played with my pussy. Nnnnnngggggg!" As Will's finger slid down her crack and deep into her wet pussy. "Uhhhh...uhhhh.....mmmmmm!" And his finger pushed in to the knuckle.

"OK, Miss Downs." The Headmistress said and Katey's eyes snapped open as the finger was removed. "Sit back down on your chair." Will was now standing just behind the Headmistress, his legs slightly apart and her fingers visible as they ran slowly up and down his inner thigh. She opened her mouth and Will inserted the finger that had just been inside Katey. "Mmm you taste very nice, my dear." She couldn't believe what she'd just seen. Will's cock was half erect and gently raising and lowering to the head's touch. "I see you like watching a man's cock, don't you? You like to watch it slowly grow and drip, hmmm? You want to feel your lips around it, feeling it harden in your mouth." With that miss Broadstairs turned her head and flicked out her tongue lashing the droplet of pre-cum from the end of Will's cock. It bobbed slightly and then Katey's eyes widen as Mrs Broadstairs slowly engulfed Will's hardening member into her mouth. His eyes gently closed as Miss Broadstairs did something and then she slid her head back slowly exposing a nearly hard glistening cock and it dropped from her mouth with a pop.

"Please Miss Downs take a seat. Now if you will imagine this lovely cock slipping into your wet pussy, it is wet isn't it Miss Downs?" Katey just stared at the scene before her. Will's cock was now standing straight out in front of him, glistening from hilt to tip with the Head's saliva, a drop of pre-cum gradually growing and then dropping into Mrs Broadstairs cleavage. "Is your pussy wet, my dear?"

Katey didn't know what to do but she was feeling so hot. Her hand drifted down to her crotch and pressed the warmth under the material of her skirt.

"That's it sit in front of us as you imagine this lovely cock sliding into your hot little snatch."

Katey spread her legs and pushed her hands into her aching mound as she watched Will and Mrs Broadstairs, not knowing at all what to do but unable to resist. Miss Broadstairs had now reached Will's scrotum again and she was gently playing with it. Will stood in silence looking at Katey with a contented look on his face.

Mrs Broadstairs then finished playing with his balls and her hand moved around him and onto his cock. It was already fairly hard and sprung to attention as Mrs Broadstairs slowly pulled his foreskin back exposing the tip. Another glob of fluid had already formed there and her tongue flicked out and plucked the teardrop from its eye.

As Mrs Broadstairs started to slowly slide Will's foreskin back and forth Katey could feel her hands emulating the motion on her thighs, her dress slowly riding up her legs revealing more and more.

"That's it, my dear, imagine this fine cock slipping between your beautiful young thighs, his strong arms wrapping around you and squeezing you. Why don't you undo a few of those buttons?"

'Pop...pop....pop.'

"Oh, what a beautiful young breast you have. What do you think Will." Will groaned as The Headmistress pulled his foreskin all the way back forcing the tip to bend down. "Look at that gorgeous cock. What would you want to do with it? Would you let him push it between those luscious lips of yours?"

"Oh...yessssss. I'd love to feel that thing in my mouth. I'd love to feel it on my nipples." And Katey popped the front clasp of her bra and exposed her firm young breasts. She then undid the rest of her buttons and let the dress fall around her. She was now naked and didn't care, the day had been so charged already with strange images it seemed all so surreal. One hand tweaked at her breast the other snaked between her legs and into her waiting pussy. "Mmmmmm." She sighed as her fingers found their goal.

"Miss Downs, you look divine. Let me see your hot little pussy as you imagine this lovely hard dick. Oh, Will look, look at that ravishing pussy, look how sweet and wet it is." Katey spread her legs wanting them to see her, to watch, to feel their eyes consume her as she masturbated for them. She had never felt so rude in all her life. She hadn't even masturbated in front of a boyfriend before, let alone two complete strangers. She spread her legs wide and played with her clit as her other fingers dipped in and out of her. She started to come with short sharp gasps of air.

"Oh...oh....uh....uh....ungggngggngggggggg!" She thrust her fingers deep inside her imagining it was Will's cock filling her. She lay there swirling colours through her mind she was drifting from debauched images of tangled bodies, face watching and then silence. As she came to a guilty redness flushed her face. 'Oh my God! What have I just done? Shit!' But she felt a hand stroking her face and she opened her eyes to find Mrs Broadstairs stroking her face and a flaccid Will pulling her arms through the sleeves on her dress.

"Well, my dear, that was divine and please don't feel embarrassed. You have excelled yourself. You will have to wait to see if you have secured a position here until I have seen all the applicants. This will mean you will miss your train home. Are you ok to stay the night?" Katey nodded agreement as she rose from the chair just as there was a knock at the door and Claire walked in. "Ah, Miss Adams, would you kindly take Miss Downs up to her room. She will be staying the night along with the other applicants. And would you send in Mr Woods"

"Certainly, Mrs Broadstairs."

"Oh and Claire we have some more decoration for the trophy cabinet." Katey turned to see the secretary take her panties from the Headmistress and slip them into her pocket. As they walked from the room Jennifer was sat there with another man. Jennifer smiled and gave her the thumbs up in a 'did it go well' sort of a way. But the man just looked nervous, he was obviously Mr Woods waiting for his interview.

They walked past the trophy cabinet and Katey now saw why it was so colourfully decorated. It was lots of pieces of underwear and hers would be joining them. Had that many people been caught with no underwear, she couldn't believe that.

"Now has the Head explained the situation? We are fairly understaffed during the summer months, only a few of the teacher's stay around and a couple of the domestics. So you will have to share with another of the applicants." They walked up the grand staircase, all wood panelling and fine modern photos of school years and sports teams. "You will be in here and another two will be in the next room along. There is a shared communal shower room with toilets in. Now I will take those clothes to be washed and bring you some more for when you have finished your shower."

Claire stood in the room waiting for Katey to disrobe.

"Well, Katey, can I have your clothes please so I can get all that stuff off. Come on I've seen a million girls now hurry up." This was awful. She'd just played with herself in front of the head and now she was going to have to show herself to the school secretary. Katey turned her back to the woman and removed her dress. As it slipped to the floor Katey heard Claire tutting behind her. "I presume you know that it is against the school rules to not wear any underwear."

"Yes but I have just been......" But Claire cut her off.

"So I will have to dream up something for later. Remember it's only a crime if you get caught." And she smiled a cheeky smile and walked off with all Katey's clothes.

The bathroom was fairly well stocked with male and female bathing products, of course the male applicant would be staying as well and she got to work under the shower. The room was soon full of steam as she revelled in the extremely powerful shower. She couldn't remember the last time she'd showered like this it was great.

She was suddenly aware of another person in the room. Was there no respite to her forced exhibitionism?

"Hello? Is there anybody in here?" A woman nervously called through the steam.

"Yes...It's Katey. Who's that?"

"It's Phillipa, are you here for the interviews as well?"

"Yes. Are you coming in as well because I'll be a while and these showers are great?"

"Well I'll come in if you don't mind."

"No not at all." And the two women started washing and chatting about their interviews, what the school was like and how the really hoped to get their respective positions. It turned out they were going for something different so they were not rivals.

Phillipa had a great body, slim and athletic with a pretty handful of boob and a fantastic bum.

"You have a great body, do you work out?"

"No not really, I do play sport though, a bit of hockey and some netball so that keeps me fairly trim. Any way look at you! Your boobs are bloody wonderful!"

"I do like my boobs but it's all the extra bits of flesh." And she turned and squeezed her bum. Phillipa slapped her bum quite hard. "Ow!"

"Oh, sorry, you have a lovely bottom, I didn't...oh it looks as if your bottom is good for one thing." And she pointed to the red hand prints on both cheeks. "Do you like your fella to spank you? You naughty girl." And Phillipa tapped Katey's bum underneath the cheek this time just to see it wobble.

"No...I...don't..." 'No I don't what? Shit, what should I say?

"Don't worry I couldn't care. Each to their own is what I say. I like a bit of playful bondage sometimes, it all depends on the mood and the fella."

"H...H...Hello, who's in here?" It must be Jennifer.

"It's me and Katey, Jenni, come on in were just talking about spanking, do you like it?"

"Well...erm....I...don't really...erm....."

"Well Katey here does, show her your prints Katey." Phillipa was obviously more forward than the other two but as they were all naked in the shower there was no point in hiding.

"Oh..look, does that hurt?"

"No, it didn't at the time but it smarts a bit now especially when someone spanks it!"

"Ooops sorry." Phillipa apologised to Katey as they all started giggling.

"Erm, i'm sorry to interrupt but I really need a wee. Is there any chance I can come in and go?"

"What!" they all shouted at once.

"No you bloody well can't" shouted Phillipa.

"I wouldn't ask but I'm really desperate. Could you just cover up a sec and I'll be as quick as I can."