New Security System

Story Info
Thomas install security system for commercials buildings.
5.8k words
4.62
17k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TLDR: Thomas install new security system. Caught a girl and her boyfriend doing the nasty daily on camera. The couple break up, girl do the nasty solo...

What to expect: Dirty talk, submission, cum swallowing, ffm, voyeurism.

Thank you kenjisato for the editing.

--------------------------------

Thomas was working for a security company. His job was to supervise the system installation in commercial buildings. Once the installation was done, he would spend three weeks in the security room during the day to make sure everything was running smoothly and do adjustments, if needed. After those three weeks, a security guard would take his place and he would move on to another project. His work would take him to different cities, different states. He didn't mind, the pay was good, the company was paying for his hotel. Sometimes, he would go to a bed and breakfast or rent an apartment.

This time, it was a fairly old building that had been bought by an insurance company. They wanted to update and fix the building, including a new security system. Thomas and his team had to install cameras in the different hotspots and exits. The disruptive work would be done during the weekends or nights, while the security room could be worked on during the day.

Thomas went to work this morning, dreading the next three weeks. It was the part of his job that he hated the most. Spending all day looking at cameras was so boring. They just finished installing the cameras to the remote exit. He did a quick review this weekend and everything was fine.

It was 2:00pm when he saw a woman at one of the exits. He thought she was going out for a smoke. A bit weird because that exit was at the end of the building. No matter which office she worked in, there was a closer exit to go out. This exit was also on an empty street. She was just waiting by the door, leaning on the wall. Thomas was finding the situation more and more curious. She wasn't smoking, she was just looking at her phone. Maybe she just wanted some peace?

She suddenly lifted her head. She put the phone back in her purse and opened the door. A guy came in. They kissed for about ten seconds when she squatted in front of him. Thomas could not believe it. It was obvious that she was about to suck him. They probably didn't notice the new surveillance camera. He was wondering if he should interrupt them. He doubted they would do so if they knew they were being watched. He decided not to do anything and watch the show. From the angle, he couldn't see the guy's dick, but he could see the girl squatting. Her tight skirt was up to her hip. She had a hand in her panties. Thomas could see her hand movement.

At some point, the guy took her head in his hands. Thomas saw her move her other hand in her panties. He could see the bulge on her underwear of her finger going in and out. Her other hand was rubbing her clit. The guy was pretty rough with her. He would sometimes just move her head rapidly, finishing by pushing her head deep between his legs. He would pull out of her after some time, letting her breathe. When she was ready, she would suck his cock, at which point he would repeat the process. Thomas was hard. We wanted to jerk off, but it was a bit risky doing it in his office. He decided against it.

Emily loved the feeling of her boyfriend using her like that. He wasn't that big, so she didn't have any difficulty deepthroating him. The only issue was when he stayed deep too long. But after some practice, he knew her limit well, so she never had to push him back. Every time he came, he would discharge once in her mouth and the rest on her face around her mouth. She liked the feeling of warm sperm on her face. It made her feel like a dirty slut. He would leave after he came, not bothering with her. She then would take her time to climax, covered in sperm.

Thomas was still watching the couple when he saw the guy move his hand between his legs, moving it rapidly and then slower. He saw her move her head a bit, probably cleaning him. He did the movement of zipping his pants and left by the same door he came in. The girl didn't move, still squatting, and masturbating. Thomas couldn't see very well, but he could guess her face was covered in cum. She was touching herself, mouth half-open. She would sometimes lick her lips. Thomas saw her legs close. She was convulsing a little, clearly having an orgasm. After some time, she moved the sperm into her mouth with her fingers. She finished by cleaning her face with a tissue.

Thomas took note of the time, wondering if it was a daily occurrence. He also deleted that time frame from the footage and saved it for himself. He didn't want anyone else to use that against her. Even if the chances someone would review the tape were ridiculously small. That night, he jerked off four times watching the video.

It was now Friday. The show occurred every day around the same hour. So far, nobody came to the security room to bother him. He could see if someone was coming through the small window on the door. He decided to take the risk today. He came close a few times, but he slowed down. He wanted to cum with her, when she was climaxing alone. The guy finally left, leaving her to finish with the taste and smell of cum on her face. Thomas' orgasm was powerful. This was a lot more exciting than doing it from memory.

Monday, the girl was at the door, as usual. After a while, she opened the door and looked outside. She closed the door and sat on the ground against the wall. Her face was in her hands. Thomas could deduce that she was crying. They most likely had a fight this weekend. After a while, the girl left. This is the end of my daily show, thought Thomas.

Tuesday, Thomas didn't see anyone. Wednesday, she showed up. She immediately squatted and started masturbating. Thomas found that a bit sad. He briefly thought about joining her, replacing her boyfriend. But it's not because she was kinky with her boyfriend that she would suck a stranger. There's actually more chance that she would stop doing that altogether. The rest of the week went by. Thomas jerking off while watching her doing the same.

There was one week left before Thomas would move on to another project. He decided that he would join her this week. His intention was to knock on the door and drop his pants if she opened it. He would then act depending on her reaction. If she was threatening him, he would use the video to silence her. Worst case, they would both go their own way and never see each other again.

Wednesday, Emily was working. It was 1:50pm. She made a sigh of desperation. She wished she could skip her daily masturbation. But the last time she did it, she couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day. She completely butchered a presentation. Doing it by herself was not the same, but it was better than nothing until she could find someone. She went to her usual spot. Thirty seconds after she started, she heard a knock on the door. She froze. Her ex said he was done with her. The chances of him being behind that door were low. She stood up and pulled down her skirt.

She opened the door. A man entered. He looked at her for a couple of seconds and dropped his pants. He was hard. She was surprised, a bit scared. Emily's eyes went from his cock to his face a few times.

"I've been watching you for a couple of weeks." He pointed at the camera.

Emily was horrified. She made sure that there was no camera when she chose the spot. It must have been installed recently.

"I've deleted all the footage. It seems you missed your boyfriend last week. I'm only offering to replace him. It's your choice. There will be no repercussions either way."

Emily knew nothing about this man. But from his tone, she didn't think he was lying. He could use the footage to blackmail her, but he didn't. She then looked properly at his cock, considering his offer. He was clean, negligibly bigger than her boyfriend. It was tempting. She looked him in the eye. She didn't see any malice. She couldn't think of anything major going wrong. More importantly, she really wanted it. She missed it. She almost lowered herself to beg her ex, but managed not to. And now, something like this falls in her lap? She slowly squatted, lifting her skirt. She decided to abandon her inhibitions. She would let him use her as he wanted. This is what she wanted anyway.

Thomas looked at her, finding it hard to believe. He could see that she seemed eager even. He moved in front of her, his cock touching her lips. He didn't move. He was afraid of doing something she didn't want. He let her take the lead.

Emily took his cock in her hand. It was soft and warm. She put it on her face, smelling it, licking it. Finally! It's only been a week, but it felt longer. She sucked on it, moaning. After a minute of worshiping his cock, she stopped. She opened her mouth and looked him in the eye. If he was spying on her for two weeks, he should know what to do. Instead of taking her head in his hand like she was expecting, he started jerking off at the edge of her lips.

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock in my mouth."

He kept jerking off. "Not very convincing, you'll have to beg harder."

She bit her lip. "I want you to fuck my mouth, pleeease. I want to feel your cock down my throat. I want to feel your cum on my face. Please, I need it."

He smiled, happy that it worked. He held her head and shoved his cock deep. After a few seconds, he made rapid small thrusts. He pulled out after the right amount of time. He was jerking off while she was catching her breath. "Is this what you wanted?" Before she could answer, he put it back in. After a while of doing that, he was getting close to pop off. He positioned her head against the wall. He didn't want her to be able to pull back. He fucked her mouth until he was shooting his sperm.

Emily made a few noises, but he stayed inside until he was finished. She was disappointed. Did he not hear her? Did he not know her face was full of jizz after her boyfriend left? Was the camera too low definition? She closed her eyes, concentrating on her orgasm. Having his load in her mouth was still better than nothing. She climaxed after a minute. 'Better than just by myself. Still, I would have preferred to have my face covered. I should tell him next time.' she thought. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see a hard cock going for her mouth.

"Did you think we were done? I'm not your one-load boyfriend." That was a pleasant surprise. She didn't know if she had another orgasm in her, but she'll certainly try. He fucked her face for a while, never forgetting to let her breathe, sometimes letting her do the sucking. "Don't worry slut, I'll cover your pretty face with my cum. I know that's what you want. Men using you as a cum dump, leaving after they're done like you're just a tissue they throw away." Emily's orgasm was building up rapidly. Her ex was not very vocal. She couldn't really be mad at him. She wasn't very vocal herself. She wasn't good at expressing what she wanted. But she liked getting talked down to like that.

Thomas could hear her moans growing. It appeared that she liked to be treated like a slut. He didn't think he was the dominant type. He would never make a girl do anything she didn't want. He adopted the type so far because she seemed kind of submissive. He just didn't know how much. But seeing her like that, he will definitely try his best. The idea that she liked to be used was also exciting for him.

He was about to come. He pulled out and started to jerk off. Emily closed her eyes and slightly opened her mouth, ready to be showered with sperm. "I'll give you what you want, you filthy cum-slut." He made sure to spread his cum left and right, covering her mouth and cheeks. He made her clean his cock. Then he put his pants back and left.

Emily had her eyes closed again. She could feel the sticky warmth on her face. Her mouth was opened, her tongue sticking out, licking around from time to time to get a taste. She was breathing through her nose though. Every inhalation she took had the smell of his filthy goo. Her breath was getting heavier. The way he treated her, the way he talked to her. She knew deep down that he wasn't like that. He did that because he knew SHE liked it. But she was lost in the fantasy of a stranger using her for two loads. She came really hard, more than she ever did with her ex-boyfriend.

When Thomas was back at the office, he put his key in the keyhole and tried to unlock it. 'Oh, I forgot to lock the door. No one comes here anyway.' Nevertheless, he did a quick checkup to see if anyone messed with the system or stole something. He didn't find anything. He deleted the part of the video as usual. That night, he spent a lot of time thinking about what he would say to Emily tomorrow. She obviously likes dirty talk, but he wasn't sure which way she was really leaning. It felt as if she liked to be degraded. But maybe she would prefer to be praised. He will clarify the situation tomorrow. He wanted to please her.

Thursday, around the same time. Thomas knocked on the door, Emily opened it. She just squatted against the wall without saying a word. Thomas unzipped his pants and took his dick out. He was jerking it, his cockhead touching her lips. "You like getting talked down to, don't you?"

"Yes," said Emily, barely audible, ashamed of it.

"All right, I'll treat you like the cum-slut that you are. But just in case, your safe word will be 'margarita'. If you think I'm going too far with my words, don't hesitate to say your safe word. Or tap my leg and say the safe word once my cock is out. I like dirty talk as much as the next guy, but I'm doing it for you. So don't feel bad about making me stop. I'll say things about how it would be to live with a slut. I will say degrading things. Just know that I obviously don't mean them and know that you're not really like that. I'll say things I would normally never say if it wasn't for you. Understand?"

Emily was touched. That stranger was already more considerate than her ex-boyfriend, which she had been with for two years. "Okay, don't worry, I'll tell you if I don't like it. But... I'll say it once. And it's only applicable when we're doing it..." She took a big breath and paused for a few seconds. Thomas knew she was about to say something she never said out loud before. "I would like to be treated as the dirtiest cum-slut you will ever meet."

Hearing that, Thomas immediately forced his cock into Emily's mouth. He did a grunt of pleasure. "Fuuuuck, your mouth feels so good. It's as if it was made for my cock. I jerked off three times yesterday night, imagining unloading my sperm in your mouth. Fucking slut, opening your mouth for the first stranger that went through the door. You're lucky I keep myself clean. Lick my balls you filthy whore." He pushed her against his pelvis. "That's the best feeling ever. I could do that all day every day. Would you like that slut? Waking up with a dick in your mouth, starting the day touching your nasty cunt with a face full of my jizz."

Emily was masturbating vigorously. She was more turned on than ever.

"And then during breakfast, watching you eat, knowing that you just came with my cum on you, I couldn't control myself. I would have to take you, right there and then, on the table. Then I would cum all over your breakfast. That's the perfect meal for you, no?"

Emily could feel her pussy was wetter than usual. She was extremely horny.

"Aaaaah, fuck, I fucking love your mouth." He was thrusting rapidly. "I'm really close, do you want my cum you fucking whore? You want me to fill your nasty mouth with my jizz? AAAAAAH FUCK, EAT MY CUM YOU FUCKING SLUT." Thomas was grunting, he unloaded a rope of sperm down her throat, then moved back a bit to finish in her mouth.

Hearing him yelling at her to eat his cum while unloading in her mouth was too much for her. She had a powerful orgasm. She was moaning deeply with his cock in her mouth. Her stomach was contracting. Her legs closed. She felt a liquid splashing in her hand while cumming. 'What the hell? Did I just squirt?' Her panties were soaking wet.

Thomas felt a tap on both sides of his legs. He looked down, still not finished filling up Emily. She tapped him with her legs. He leaned back to see better. She was having an orgasm, then he saw her panties all wet, liquids dripping on the floor.

"Did you just squirt?"

Emily smiled, she nodded her head while chuckling, his dick still in her mouth. She found it hilarious.

"First time?"

She nodded again.

Maybe she should have told her ex-boyfriend what she wanted when they were together. But she was afraid that his image of her would change because of that. She still wanted respect. She still wanted to be treated like a normal girl outside of the bedroom. She knew that her ex wouldn't be able to make the distinction, 'Do the dishes whore,' or 'What's for dinner bitch?' and more. With this stranger, however, she knew that after 'cumming all over her breakfast', he would help her do the dishes. This is the kind of relationship she wanted. Still, it was a big leap to consider having a relationship with him. Even if the sex was good, what's the point if they have nothing in common.

"Well done." Thomas was about to continue when they heard it. Someone was there! He put his dick back in his pants, never mind they got dirty with saliva. He turned around. A girl was leaning on the railing of the stairs. She had her shoes in one hand and her phone in the other. She clearly had the upper hand, so they waited for her to talk.

"I saw you guys from the security room yesterday. You should really lock your door when you're leaving man. Today it was locked, so I decided to come see for myself. And I got everything that just happened on video right here." She shook her phone. "From the 'You like getting talked down to, don't you?' to your first squirt. Congratulations, by the way. It was very exciting watching you."

Emily looked at her with a suspicious gaze. She didn't know her personally, only by name. She didn't have a good reputation. Word was that she was kind of a bitch, getting angry about unimportant things and so on. She would get the work done and then some though, which is why the bosses put up with her. "What do you want?"

"Don't worry, I'm a slut too. Just not the submissive kind like you. It's pretty simple. I want to participate and order you guys around. Otherwise, I leak that video, and everyone in the company will know you're a cum-slut that gets face-fucked during work hours."

Thomas wasn't too stressed by the threat. True, he was pretty crude in it and it's not the image that he would want people to associate with him. But he moved around so much that it didn't matter much. And his boss? That misogynist piece of shit would probably high-five him.

Emily liked her job. If the video was leaked, she would have to change companies, maybe even cities. But she didn't want to, she enjoyed her current life. All her friends and family were here.

Thomas looked back at Emily, "Your call."

"All right, but only under certain conditions. First, I want a video of you. So if you leak mine, I leak yours."

"No. Are you stupid, why would I do that? You have no leverage, I'm not about to give you one."

Emily was not happy. "Then what do you suggest then? I'm supposed to get blackmailed by you for the rest of my life? You want to participate, that's all fine and dandy for now, but what about the future? A hundred dollars every week? Then two hundred?"

"All right, fine. You're not wrong. The best I can give you is this. I promise that I will never use the video against you outside of sex. I don't want to ruin your life, I just want to have fun. And from what I saw, you'll have fun too. The blackmail is just to force you to get your foot through the door."

12