New Security System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily took a few seconds to think. "Okay then, I'll trust you for now. Not that I have much of a choice anyway. The second condition is that I don't want anything to happen below my waist at work." She didn't want to be uncomfortable for the rest of the day, with things leaking in her panties. She prefers to get off on her own anyway.

"I understand your concern, it's just... I would take that request more seriously if your panties weren't all wet."

Emily got red. "That, it's just... It was an accident!"

"Still, request denied. Don't worry, I will provide the pads. You can throw them out in the late afternoon. I promise, the rest of your day will be dry, mostly. Personally, I intend to get creampied. And if I can get through the day, I know you can."

"Ugh, fine."

Seeing that she had nothing else to add, the girl's eyes went on Thomas, with the look 'What about you?'

He just shrugged, he couldn't think of anything at the moment.

"All right then, my conditions now. First, I want to see you shut down the camera."

"That's too suspicious, the best I can do is erase the footage after. We log when the cameras are turned on and off. But to know if a segment is missing, someone would have to look at the footage and notice a skip in time of this empty exit. And nobody will look at the footage. Not of an empty exit anyway."

"Not good enough."

"We can just block the camera with something, so you'll never be on it. Then I will delete the footage."

"That's acceptable. I said first, but that was my only condition. See you guys tomorrow..." She left, climbing up the stairs.

They couldn't hear her. "Sneaky bitch, does she think she's a ninja or something."

"You know her?"

"Natalie. It's my first time talking to her. From what I have heard, she's a bitch."

"No shit. How do you feel about that?"

"We'll see... could be the most fun I'll ever have, could ruin my life forever."

"I'll try to think of something. But she's clever and does not want anyone to have the upper hand on her. I don't think I'll be able to help you." Thomas already thought of a way, but he said those words in case Natalie was still listening.

"That's fine. It might not be so bad."

"One thing's for sure, she killed the mood."

"Haha, that she did. Thank you by the way. You might have guessed already, but it was one of the best orgasms I ever had."

"My pleasure, literally."

Emily smiled. "See you tomorrow." They went their separate ways.

After work, Thomas went to a gadget store to buy a small camera with the intent of placing it in a dark corner under the stairs. Natalie would only find it if she was looking for it. He figured she would be too focused on the security camera. Emily spent most of the night thinking of a way out without any success. She just really hoped that Natalie didn't get any pleasure from ruining a person's life.

Friday, the first thing Thomas did after arriving at work was to install the spy camera. He took a step back, admiring his work. You could not see it unless you went under the stairs to look for it. He went back to his office. It was now 1:50pm. He was a bit nervous to have a third party in an already risky situation. He really hoped the spy camera would work. He saw someone coming through the door window. It was Natalie. She just came in without knocking.

"Go obscure the camera, I want to be certain we won't see anything." Thomas got up and brushed against her on his way out. "Don't touch anything," he said, before closing the door. Natalie watched him going away. 'This is going to be so fun.' She really didn't want to ruin their life. She loved the power of ordering people around. She's used to doing it with her colleagues. This is why she puts extra care into her work and goes above and beyond. She couldn't boss anyone if she was incompetent. And now, she could order people to do nasty things, it was a dream come true! She had a few boyfriends, but they never stayed with her very long.

She saw Thomas cover the camera. After a few seconds, satisfied with the result, she left.

Emily and Thomas were waiting for her at the exit, not talking. Both were kind of nervous. They could hear her walking down. She didn't bother removing her shoes this time. She leaned against the railing, same as yesterday, as if she was above them.

"I realized yesterday after I left that I might have interrupted you too soon. You were about to go back fucking her mouth, right?"

"...Yes."

"Alright, my bad then. How about you pick up where you left yesterday? Except, this time, lose the panties. I want to have a good view of you masturbating." Emily lifted her skirt and removed her underwear, Thomas dropped his pants. Despite the coercion, he was rock hard. He was hoping she would eventually join them. Not only to have leverage with the spy camera. Emily squatted in front of him, leaning against the wall, and opened her mouth. She thought it would be weird to expose someone watching. She was surprised she didn't mind, it was exciting even.

Thomas pushed his dick into Emily's mouth, like he would have yesterday when they were interrupted. After thirty seconds, Natalie stomped her foot. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Thomas was confused. "What do you mean, this is where we left off yesterday."

"No! If I remember correctly, you left off after cumming all over her breakfast."

Thomas took a few seconds to process. Talking down to Emily in their intimacy was one thing. Doing it in front of someone was something else. He looked Emily in the eyes. She slowly closed and opened them, indicating that he should do it.

"Argh, fine, take my cock you fucking slut." He pushed her deep between his legs.

Natalie lifted her skirt and lowered her hand between her legs. 'Yeah, that's the stuff.'

"I wish I was working in a closed office. You would be under my desk all day. I would make it nice and cozy, with pillows and everything. Perfect to make a bitch like you suck my cock all day. Whether I'm soft or hard, my cock would be in your mouth at all times. A slut like you is just good for sucking dick." He let her suck him after saying that, giving her a chance to prove that it was true.

Natalie wanted to see more, She removed her panties and went next to them.

"Gotcha!" thought Thomas.

She could see Emily sucking his dick, jerking him off, putting all of his cock into her mouth. "You ARE good at this. Well, it's not surprising a slut like you can do that. Still, I'm impressed." Emily liked her praise.

She looked him in the eyes "Please, I want your cum, I need it. Cum for me baby, I want to taste you."

He forced himself inside her. "I fucking love to hear you beg. Get ready, it's going to be a big one." He was ramming her fast and fard, grunting. "Aaaarg, I'm cumming. Fuuuuuck, I love to cum in your slutty mouth." He pulled out after dropping everything inside her.

Emily closed her eyes, ready to get herself off. She eventually came, her mouth full of cum. She swallowed and opened her eyes. Natalie was squatting in front of her, looking at her with a smile.

"Get up." She did. Natalie went between her legs. She arched her waist, giving Natalie better access. She could feel that bitch's tongue moving all around. Natalie finished with an audible pop and got up. "Not bad. My turn." Natalie pushed her back down and forced her face in her pussy. It wasn't her first time eating a girl, but it's been a while.

"Come here." Thomas got closer to her, she took his dick, still hard, and started to slowly stroke it. She wanted to feel his hard cock while Emily was eating her. "Ummm, not too bad at licking pussy either. Get used to it slut, because this is only the beginning."

After a couple of minutes, Natalie pulled Emily back from her snatch. She put two hands on the wall. "Fuck me!" Thomas went behind her and inserted himself. It slid in smoothly.

Emily was watching them, still squatting against the wall. "I wish I could see from below, but I don't want to dirty my clothes. I should bring a blanket tomorrow."

The clapping of his hips against her butt was resonating. Eventually, Natalie was about to climax. "I'm about to cum soon. When I tell you, pull out. Fuck me harder." Thomas gave her everything he could. "Fuuuck yes, like that. AAAAAAAH, PULL OUT." Thomas backed off, Natalie's legs were shaking. "Ummm, fuck, that was good. Come back in. Don't stop until you cum inside."

Thomas was hesitating. He was aware that the chance of Natalie doing all that to get pregnant was low, but was this a risk he was willing to take?

"It's safe today. If you're not convinced, just tell yourself I'll release the video if you don't."

Thomas sighed. "Fine, I'll fill your cunt, bitch." He went back and started to fuck her hard. She smiled. After some time, he came inside her, grunting.

When Natalie felt that he was done, she ordered him to not move. She slowly moved forward, until his glans was at the edge. "Pull out your tongue." She took Emily's head in her hands and transitioned from having a cock inside her to having a tongue. "Clean my cunt, it's what you want, right?" She started to rub her clit. Making Emily eat her pussy full of cum was exhilarating.

Emily was also masturbating. Her orgasm was building up rapidly.

As if reading her mind, Natalie started to talk down to her. "How do you like the taste of a fresh creampie? Aren't you happy I caught you getting used like a slut?" Natalie was rubbing her clit fast, she was close. "Would you prefer to wake up with his dick in your mouth or my pussy? Can't decide, right? How about my pussy full of his cum dripping on your face? We would fuck all day right in front of you. I would make you clean me every time. Letting him fuck you when I'm not in the mood, using you just to empty his balls."

Emily was almost about to climax.

"Fuuuuck, the feeling of suction and your tongue moving around is so gooood. Yesssssss." Natalie was cumming.

Emily closed her eyes, she could feel Natalie's cunt getting wetter. She sucked everything, furiously rubbing her clit with two fingers going in and out of her pussy. She made a muffled moan, cumming with a belly full of cum and a mouthful of Natalie's juices. The hand she used to finger herself was a mess.

Natalie got dressed. "That was fun. I can't wait for Monday."

"Actually, this was my last time."

"What!?" both girls exclaimed, at the same time.

"After installing a security system, I monitor it for three weeks, then I move on to another project. I tried to get an extension, but I couldn't. Even if I break it, it's someone else who will fix it. Who knows, maybe the next security guard will be into it, too."

Emily was disappointed. The fun was just getting started. Natalie held her tight. "Don't worry, we'll still have fun. If not here, somewhere else. I bet I can get leverage on some intern or something. If anything, just us, still better than alone, no?"

"I guess... Can I talk to him alone?"

"Of course." Natalie gave her a meaningful kiss, sealing their relationship, then left.

When Emily couldn't hear Natalie anymore, she asked for Thomas' number to stay in contact. You never know.

Thomas gave her his number. "I also have something else for you." He went under the stairs under the puzzling look of Emily. "Here, it's a spy camera. You can use it in case Natalie pushes you too far."

Emily smiled. "Thank you. I hope I never have to use it." She gave him a hug. "Also thank you for approaching me. Those three days were wonderful."

"Good luck with everything." Emily watched him leave by the door, feeling like she lost something important.

12