New Self Bondage Harness

Story Info
A great new toy!
2.7k words
4.39
37.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I've been into bondage for many years now and thoroughly enjoy it. I'm usually a Dom, but sometimes I switch, and I really like self bondage when I'm by myself. Despite being straight, I've found I enjoy things in my ass so butt plugs are a firm favourite and I've got a few, ranging in sizes from small comfy ones to ones that stretch me completely, and some I can't even take yet. One problem I always find with self bondage is getting plugs to stay put. Rope harnesses work, but you can easily pull the rope to the side if you've got your hands free, and sometimes I want to feel a little more encased. I couldn't find a lockable butt plug harness for men that would still allow you to play with yourself, but here's how I found something that I think might be the best yet!

I was at work. I work for an engineering firm and I make all sorts of things both at work and at home. This particular day I was chatting with one of the other engineers about prototyping a design of something for testing, and they needed some plastic parts quickly. We have a 3D printer at work, which I've often thought of using to print a butt plug, but there's no way I could get away with that at work! After passing a few ideas between each other, the other engineer had the idea of using a material I've never heard of before, and one which has now brought me hours and hours of pleasure!

The material in question is called Polymorph (probably TM). If you've ever wanted to make your own toy, Google it, it's amazing! Basically it's a plastic with a very low softening point which you can melt until it becomes mouldable by hand, then wait for it to cool. You put this stuff into hot water, wait for it to turn clear, then mould in into whatever shape you want and let it set. You can then re-heat it and re-mould it as many times as you like! Great I thought - I can make a toy, then change it as I want, add to it to make it bigger, or change its shape to make it fatter or longer as I wanted, and as many times as I want. WAY TOO COOL.

Anyway I ordered a 1Kg bag of the stuff and waited for it to arrive. When it did I took about a quarter of the little pellets and poured hot water over them. They melted and moulded together, then I took it out of the water and moulded it into a butt plug shape. I let it cool and went to work. I'd made this plug about as wide as the others I could take after a little bit of work. I thought I wasn't going to be able to take it at first as it seemed very rigid, whereas most of my other plugs are soft jelly, but after a short while I managed to get the first bit in and I knew the rest was going to follow shortly. After a little while toying with myself, the whole thing slid inside me, stretching my ass nicely. Following the feeling of my ass swallowing the new toy, I wanked until I exploded all over the place.

Over the next few days I experimented with different sizes and shapes, going fatter until I couldn't get them it, then longer until they felt uncomfortable. What I decided was that I wanted something with almost parallel sides, that way it would make me feel as full as possible when it was it, and the neck shouldn't be too narrow, that way it would keep me very stretched while it was in, but when I tried that, I couldn't get them to stay in by themselves, so I gave up on the idea.

Next I thought I'd try a Tunnel plug. I'd never used one before but I thought 'what the hell' so I gave it a go. It was strangely erotic, and also the plugs were lighter as there was less material so they stayed in a bit better.

Separately I'd been looking online and found a cock cage with attached plug so I thought I'd give that a go too. I rolled a thin piece of plastic, and made it into a loop around the base of my cock. Then I put a plug in, which I'd made earlier. Next I rolled a second strip of plastic, and squeezed this onto the bottom of the ring at the base of my cock, and then onto the base of the butt plug. I waited for the plastic to cool, and I'd made something similar to what I'd seen online, only not quite as neat and tidy. As soon as I started wanking, the plug pulled and pushed on my ass which brought me to climax incredibly quickly! What a feeling!

I played with that for a few days on and off, but then got bored of it and I thought I'd run out of ideas for the polymorph. That was until I thought of linking it to some self bondage. My idea was that if I could make an entire butt plug harness out of the polymorph, which would have the butt plug moulded into it and so it wouldn't be possible for it to move anywhere. I'd have to make the harness on my body, and then wait for it to cool while wearing it -- once it has cooled then I wouldn't be able to get it off without cutting it off with a big pair of wire cutters, kind of like a semi-permanent butt plug harness!

I waited for a free evening where the only thing I had to do was some shopping, and I set to work. I melted down all the polymorph I'd used, and added some extra (I'd used about ¾ of my bag by now), but left the tunnel plug I already had. This one was as I wanted, but couldn't get to stay in -- it was quite fat, and the neck was almost the same size as the rest of it so it would keep me very stretched. I rolled out a long strip of polymorph and looped it around my waist, making sure it was flush against my skin. It seemed to take ages for this to cool to the point it was hard, but I thought that this was worth being patient for. Once it had cooled I made another strip and attached that at the back of the waist loop, running down my ass to where the base of the plug would be. Next I took 3 strips, attaching two at the front of the waist loop about 4 inches apart, joining them underneath my balls and then adding the third from that point to just in front of my butt, so that the base of the plug would join the two loose ends, complete the harness and I would be locked in until I cut the whole thing off.

At this point I was really tempted to just mould the plug in and begin my bondage, but I decided instead to test cutting it off, and also to neaten up all the bits I'd joined as I didn't want to make sure they were all good solid joints. I used a pair of cutters to make a single cut in the side of the waist belt, which was enough to pull it apart slightly and slide the whole thing slid off. I re-melted the joints by slowly pouring hot water over them and moulded them a little better now that I could get to all sides of them. I also took the opportunity to shrink it down a little so it would be a nice snug fit -- something I couldn't do when I was wearing it. Last I added the plug. It looked a bit menacing when I looked at it, and really didn't look like I'd be able to get it back on again, but I thought 'what the hell, I've made it so I might as well try it'.

I added a little more lube to the plug, then melted the two ends where I'd cut the waist belt and stepped into the harness. I slid it up my legs, and as I thought it was a little difficult to get it positioned right with only 1 side cut open. After a few seconds of adjusting how I was stood, I managed to line up the tunnel plug with my ass. I got an overwhelming sensation of excitement as I realised this might actually work, and I started to pull slowly up on the harness, forcing the plug to stretch open and enter my ass. Because the sides of the plug were almost parallel, as soon as the first bit went in the rest followed very easily. As the plug finished sliding in, the harness sat tightly against me. I quickly pressed to two part-melted ends of the waist belt together and worked them a little with my fingers to make sure that when they cooled the join would be as solid as the rest of it.

It seemed like forever I had to wait. I had a huge urge to play with myself, but I couldn't without letting go of the waist belt and I didn't want to risk it pulling apart before it had cooled properly. All the time I was waiting, I could feel the plug deep inside me stretching my ass from the tip of the plug right down to the base. Eventually I decided it had cooled enough, so I let go, watching to check that the waist belt was fully cooled and didn't pull apart. It didn't, it was completely solid.

At this point the euphoric feeling was so much I was trying hard not to cum, and that was without even touching my cock. I was encased in this solid plastic harness, my ass stretched open and there was going to be no easy way out. I didn't move for what felt like forever, but was probably more like 5 minutes. Once I thought I had calmed down enough to move, I put my dressing gown on and grabbed my watch. 'Crap' I thought, I didn't have long to get tea and then do the shopping before the shops shut. I should really have cut the harness off at that point, but it had taken me so long to get to this point that I thought I could manage cooking tea with it on. Hell it was probably going to be fun! But I wouldn't have long to eat and then get it off and get to the shops. Not long at all.

I played with myself almost constantly while I was cooking -- any time I had a hand free, and as much as I could manage without cumming. 20 long minutes later I had a curry to throw down my throat and then I was going to have a well earned wank, probably explode like never before after all this tension, then release myself and go out.

I grabbed my plate and walked through to the living room to sit on the sofa. As I walked I could feel the plug move inside me -- because the whole harness was rigid, every little movement seemed to transfer straight to my ass, which heightened my excitement, and my state of tension. Then I sat down. As I sat on the sofa cushion I felt like the whole harness moved, gently pulling on my already stretched ass. I wanted to just rock backward and forward on the plug but I had to eat and get out of this thing -- what a waste!

I ate possibly half my tea, glancing at my watch every 30 seconds, I really didn't have long. At that point I had a moment of insanity. I thought, 'hey, it can't be so hard to go to the shops like this can it?'. So I walked upstairs (carefully) and put some clothes on. I checked in the mirror that you couldn't see the harness, which to my relief was practically invisible under clothes, then I went down, locked the door and got in the car. It was a 5 minute drive to the shops, and I had to try incredibly hard to concentrate the whole time. Sitting in the car was much the same as sitting on the sofa, in that it seemed to push the plug even deeper into my ass, but now using the accelerator clutch and brake meant I had to move my legs at the same time, and that moved the plug while it was being pushed so deep.

I got to the supermarket and went to do my rounds. Every step I took I could feel the plug shift and tug slightly, reminding me it was there. I had such an erection it felt like my cock might burst, thank god I'd put jeans on and nobody could see it. There was something strangely erotic about being out in public with my ass being stuffed. I also realised at this point there was actually no way I could remove it until I got home, even if I had wanted to, not in the toilets or anything, this thing would not come off. I got some of the things on my shopping list, other things I simply couldn't be bothered to find, I was so distracted I just wanted to get home and fuck myself, but as I was walking down the isle of checkouts, something happened which I hadn't thought about.

A noise that sounded like I was trying to make a duck noise into my hands came from the plug in my ass. People turned and looked. Oh Christ, I'd forgotten it was a tunnel plug! I'd cleaned myself with a douche before playing, just as I usually did, but I must have got some air in there too. I tried to clench my ass, but it happened again and yet more people turned and looked this sound echoed down the tunnel plug. There was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it, normally you can control it and wait, but now every effort I made to squeeze my ass shut was in vain as it was still stretched wide open and all I could do was just pray it would stop. Fortunately it did, not that I had slowed down to wait for it - I made a bee-line for the self service checkouts, paid, and then almost ran to the car.

The journey back was uneventful, though by this point the lube on the plug was drying up and I could feel every movement of that plug more and more. I got home and grabbed my shopping from the boot, at least the fridge stuff anyway, the rest of the stuff could wait. I thought about cutting the harness off there and then, but I was going to be damned if I'd wasted all that time and effort, so I went upstairs and put on some of my favourite bondage porn. I slumped down hard on my chair, ramming the plug hard into my ass, and I began wanking. After all this torment it didn't take many minutes of watching beautiful women being tied up and fucked while I was wanking my bursting cock before I started cumming. Now normally for me, as with most men I think, this is a pretty quick thing, after 5-10 seconds things start to subside and normal life resumes. But not this time. This orgasm seemed to last forever, going on and on until I was eventually just laid back in my chair, twitching, and with every twitch feeling the plug still pushing into my ass, my mind clearly not still with my body.

Eventually I returned to my senses, and thought I should get a shower, cut the harness off and get back to life, maybe do some tidying up or something before bed. So I got in the shower and washed myself off, but I thought 'you know what I'm not sure if I want to cut it off yet, it just seems such a shame'. That was a few hours ago. I think I might sleep in it...