New Shop, Same Thai Masseuse

Story Info
Rediscovered a past Thai masseuse.
4.8k words
4.56
17.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

New Shop, Same Thai Masseuse

You may have my previous stories about Angie the Thai masseuse. Like this one, they are all true stories.

I had met Katie in a San Diego Thai massage shop that was part of a chain of locations that catered to both men and women. Although things had started off innocently it soon turned into a weekly massage session of great massages and fun sex in the shop during our 90-minute sessions. My prediction of her wanting something played out after a few months--she was riding my cock with an agenda. She needed both legal help and wanted to marry a white American. I had experienced a similar situation with another Thai women so it wasn't like I had a crystal ball. When I told her that I could not help her with a problem she, not surprisingly, stopped all sexual contact and even started to short me my time on my massages so I quit going to that location.

After about nine months I decided to go back figuring Katie had moved to another location or went back to Thailand like I had seen before. I made an appointment with the lady that answered the phone for the following day.

When I arrived at the shop I did not recognize any of the masseuses so I figured my hunch was right. The massage was outstanding and was 100% legit. As I paying at the front I casually asked if Katie still worked at the shop? The response was a bit surprising but not totally shocking.

"No. Katie not working here anymore. She get married about six or seven months ago to American man."

"Wow. Really? I said. " Six or so months ago," I said with a little chuckle and shaking my head. Doing quick math in my head told me that she got married just about six to eight months after sucking and fucking my balls dry.

"Why funny?" the masseuse asked?

"Oh nothing," I said. "She had mentioned to me that her dream was to open her own shop some day but I guess her plans changed."

"Katie open up her shop in North San Diego county. Her husband help her open it. I hear it is nice shop and she has three other girls working at shop."

"Well how nice and good for her," I said. I wondered what the lady would have said if I told her that Katie was fucking me weekly in the same room as she just gave me a massage just months before getting married. Of course I would not do that but it did make me laugh.

As I drove home I kept shaking my head and my thoughts were, If that poor bastard only knew or Well just goes to prove that Katie had an agenda. I don't why but my prediction was that her husband was at least twenty years older and wanted a cute Thai woman to cook, clean and fuck in exchange for setting her up in a shop.

After a few months I decided to search for Thai massage shops in the North San Diego county area about fifteen miles away. Looking on Yelp showed a large list but two had reviews of just a couple months and then one was a review of Katie. I laughed to myself. I thought about it for a couple weeks and decided to make an appointment with Katie under a fake name. I was not going to cause her any trouble--I just wanted to give her a little surprise.

_______ _______ _______ _______

"Hello. I would like to make an hour massage with Katie if I could? For tomorrow at 7pm."

"Sure. Katie available at that time. Can I have your name please?"

"My name is Mike."

"Okay Mike you all set at tomorrow at 7pm and for one hour. Thank you," she said in a sweet voice.

Hanging up the phone I laughed and wondered how I would approach my little surprise. I was hoping to have another girl greet me and put me in my room and keep my head down the whole massage and when asked me anything disguise my voice a little and when she asked me to turn over act surprised. But then again she could greet me up front and the gig would be over but I would still act surprised that she was the Katie I knew and fucked so many times before.

The time came to drive to my massage and I wondered if I should carry out my little plan but what really convinced me to was that Katie tried to pull a fast one on me months ago so I figured I would give her back some of her own treatment.

I got there a little early and saw Katie and another girl up front so I decided to wait in my car. As soon as I saw Katie walk towards the back I made my move and rushed in and another woman showed me to my room so I was able to get in undetected. I stripped and glued my head into the opening for my face. This shop was nicer than the one she worked at previously so I figured her hubby was taking care of her as she was taking care of him.

As I laid down I was surprised how relaxed and I was and even felt a little sleepy.

Soon I heard the door slide open and smiled to myself.

"Hello Mike. My name is Katie. Thank you for coming into our shop. How would you like your massage pressure?"

"Hello. I like medium to medium light please," I said with my voice deep and keeping my head down.

Katie started off as I remembered. Her technique had not changed one bit. I could feel myself dozing off a couple times. Katie as in the past was really giving my ass a good massage and she even spread my legs a little and began to massage my thighs in a teasing way. I was thinking to myself, "Katie you little slut, some things never change". She kept massaging my ass and I couldn't help it and decided to raise my hips a little. Katie didn't react or go further so I lowered my hips. Then about two minutes later she started again going up my thigh and a little deeper so I raised my hips. She brushed my balls a couple times but in a way that she could also claim it was an accident. We played this little cat and mouse game for another couple minutes. Then she started again and once again I raised my hips and let out a couple moans and she took the bait and began gently rubbing my balls. I raised my hips a little more and heard her put more oil on her hands. She then grabbed my cock like so many times in the past. I'm thinking what a whore she was now--she was supposed to be married. I raised my hips more and she was stroking my cock from behind. I was hard as a rock as she switched off from my shaft to my balls and back to my cock. I kept my head down as I pumped her hands as she was stroking my cock. Every now and then she would stop stroking and gently squeeze my cock and take her thumb and rub it over the head of my cock--it got me to shoot.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ahh. Ahh, ahh." I was getting close and being very careful to be quiet and my identity concealed. "Ahhhhhh," as I unloaded five or six ropes onto the towel she tucked under me.

"I be right back. I go get warm wet towels for you," she said as she got up and slipped out of the room.

Oh man I thought. What is she going to say when she is done cleaning my backside of oil and asks me to flip over? Katie came back in and wiped me down with a few warm wet towels. I also raised my hips and she gently cleaned my cock and balls.

"Please turn over," Katie said. "Mike turn over please. Mike time to turn over. Wake up."

I realized that I had fallen asleep. Time stood still and I quickly saw that I was dreaming. I flipped over.

"Greg!!!!! Why you hear? Why you come hear? Katie was shocked and confused to see me.

"What? Ah." Still trying to wake up.

"I didn't know it was you. I was told that you got married a few months ago. I thought you were another Katie," I lied.

"I don't believe this. You must have known. You come here to make trouble for me," she said.

"Ha. Yes you are right. I did know it was your shop. I was in your old shop and one of the girls told me that you get married and open up a shop nearby. So I thought I would pay you a visit. I felt you were just having sex with me for help or money and I was right because then after a few months you find another man and marry him."

"Greg I am so sorry if you feel that way. I did want to find husband. I needed help and wanted to open my own shop. I did like you but I knew you did not want me for a relationship."

"Oh really. Relationship you call it. Seems more like you were looking for a victim. Well don't worry I won't tell anyone about our past. I just wanted to give you a surprise. Katie I never lied to you or misled you. As soon as you asked for help I told you that I couldn't. If I was a bad person I could have said "sure" for a while just so I could still have sex with you and then disappear. I wasn't mad or heartbroken but I was being honest, but you were not with me. I also know how it is. I knew sooner or later something like that would have happened."

"Please don't tell anyone. Yes you never lied to me. I am sorry. Us Thai women have difficult and complicated life and situation."

"Well things don't look so complicated anymore, I said looking around. "Your shop is nice so I guess your husband is taking good care of you."

Katie was not feeling comfortable and I could see that she was trying to think and find words in English. It really didn't matter. I was not here to cause problems or get back together. My mission of making her see that things can come back to haunt you if you are not honest had succeeded. Finally Katie began to speak.

"He is nice man but things not that great. I see now that he mostly just want a mother to cook, clean and care for him. I find later he has bad health problems with heart. He is over twenty years older," Katie said. "He tell me that his kids will get most of his estate but that I can keep shop and a small car. I care for him as a person and after a couple months we become more like friends. I am almost like his nurse now and I promised him and myself I will care for him. The last few weeks I see him getting weaker."

My suspicions were correct--older guy with a little money. But I'm sure she didn't plan on the health situation or did she? If she did then its karma that she is not getting the big payday at the end of the rainbow. But the shop and car is not too bad either.

"Do you want me to finish your massage?"

"Sure. I'm here," I said as a shut my eyes.

What a bizarre turn of events I thought as I lay there. So many options were running though my head--just lay there and try to enjoy the massage, do I ever come back again, do I pull her on top of me and pull down her yoga pants and lap up her pussy.

I decided to lay there and not create any drama but I will admit her ass looked great next to me as she massaged me. Soon my cock began to stir and she could see I was getting aroused even though I was covered.

A voice came from the hallway and Katie responded in Thai. She got up and walked out of the room. I heard talking and then the bell on the door. The music was also turned off. It seemed as if the shop was getting closed down. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 8pm and saw earlier that they close at 8. I heard more talking in Thai and the bell again.

"Sorry for interruption Greg. Let me finish your massage now."

Katie began massaging my feet and shins and then up to my mid thighs. Once again I felt my cock begin to get stiff and Katie had to notice even though she had lowered the lights when she came back. I swear I could smell her sweet pussy. Katie then moved up above my head. As in the past she began with a great massage of my face and head. Then Katie covered my eyes and began massaging my chest and shoulders. My cock was raging under the thick towel. I could see from under the little towel covering my eyes that her knees were next to my ears and she was facing my feet. This would mean that sweet little pussy was over my face when she leaned forward--she couldn't be that clueless.

I knew it was now or never--at least for this visit. Do I pull her pussy into my face and rub her through her pants or just pass.

"Greg!! Oh. What you doing?"

As I pulled her hips down and pushed my face into her pussy. She was warm.

"Greg!! Greg!! She was putting up a very weak resistance. She wanted it.

After a few moments she relaxed and was grinding her covered pussy into my face. I reached up to the waist of her yoga pants and pulled them down off her tight little ass. Her pussy was wet as ever as I began eating her. I was in heaven. I licked, kissed and sucked on her clit.

"Greg. Oh yes. Ahh, ahh."

Soon she leaned forward more and began sucking on my solid shaft. Katie was sucking my cock like a woman that had not had one in a while. I took one hand and pushed her head down on my cock and soon felt my cock in her throat. I thought to myself, "Suck that cock you little slut, let me fuck your throat."

Katie was getting wetter and wetter. I released my hand from her head so I could hear her moan as I pleasured her. She was getting loud so I figured the others had left earlier. Katie was now moving back and forth over my mouth and chin.

"Oh yes. Yes, Yes. Ahhhhhh, ahhhhh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," Katie let out with an amazing orgasm. Her pussy had a rush of added wetness right before she got off.

I immediately pushed her off me and began eating her pussy again. Then I pulled off her pants the rest of the way. I pushed my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. Katie pulled off her t-shirt.

"You need some cock Katie?"

"Oh yes Greg. I need it. I need your cock."

I began with an aggressive fucking of Katie. I had already given her a good pussy licking and orgasm so this was now my turn. After a couple minutes I decided to take a stroll down our past memory fuck lane. I got up and pulled her up and had her grab the bars above the massage pad. I stabbed her pussy again as she held herself in position. Then I pulled her away and once again, as I did to her in the past, carried her in every massage room and fucked her up against the wall--very aggressively fucking her to the point that the pictures were moving. After we covered all four rooms and the hallway, I took her up front and bent her over the front little counter and desk with her knees on a stool and I pumped her pussy.

"Oh Greg, ahhhhhh, ah."

"Yes Katie take my cock. Take it all." I pumped her for a couple minutes and began to feel my balls get tight. "Ahhhhhh, ahhhhh, ah, ah, ah, ah," I yelled out as I shot my hot ropes into her soft and warm walls.

I kept her bent over and continued fucking her so I could hear the wet sounds from her flow and my cum. I kept fucking and fucking her. It felt so great that I could feel more cum or something release. Soon it was a sloshing sound coming from my thrusts. The head of my cock was so sensitive I had little shivers when moving slowly inside her.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah... ah... ah" I panted from my efforts. I now could really feel my balls getting wet as she began to leak.

As I pulled out I could feel a good flow coming out with my cock. I held Katie pressed down to the desk. I saw drips on the floor and cum flowing out of Katie's pussy. She was totally showing all the signs of being fucked and I loved it.

I took my hands off her shoulders and she stayed in that position. I took another step back and admired my work.

"Greg that was amazing. I know I am such a slut for you. As soon as I saw that it was you I got wet. Even though I told myself no, I knew I wanted you to take me."

Katie saw the cum and pussy on the floor and desk and grabbed some tissues to clean it up. When she bent over my cock twitched at the sight--she has such a hot ass and perfect hips.

She then ran back into the massage room realizing that someone may see us though the windows but I didn't care and walked back. When I got back Katie was standing there looking so hot and breathing a little hard. She laid down and just looked at me. I followed her and kissed her for the first time. I moved to her nipples and sucked and licked them until hard.

"Oh Greg. Greg. Yes." As I moved down her body. I kissed her flat smooth tummy and the area just above her smooth pussy. Soon her breathing was ringing in my ears. I kissed her up and down her thighs but stopped when getting close to her pussy. I was teasing her as much as I can. I was also giving myself more time to workup another erection. Next I began to brush my tongue up and down her pussy lips. Katie was getting excited and then I spread her lips and began assaulting her opening and clit. She was so wet. While tasting her opening I also got some of my cum--I love the mixed flavor of pussy and my cum. Eating pussy always gets my cock hard.

I licked, kissed, and sucked on her little Thai slit and growing clit. I wanted to get her close to orgasm before I thrust my cock into her again. I wanted to fuck her hard and bang that little pussy so she would know that she was getting fucked--no lovemaking, just a good hard fuck.

"Ohhhhh Greg. Yes. I love the way you eat me. Yes. Don't stop. Please don't stop. AHHHHH, AHHH, AH, AH," Katie was bucking her hips upward meeting my tongue and lips. "Ahhhhhhhh, ah, ah."

Seeing her get so excited and wetter told me she was ready for another good fucking. I quickly moved up and before I could do anything Katie grabbed my cock and lined me up with her opening. I stabbed into her with one thrust and buried my cock into her, all the way to my balls. She let out a gasp.

"Oh fuck. Yes Greg. Yes. I love how your cock fills me so much."

Before I could start my movement she wrapped her legs around my waist and clamped her arms around me. I could feel her pussy contract a couple times. I then began pounding her little hole that was soft, warm, and dripping wet. After a couple minutes I pulled out to change positions. I got on my back a told Katie to mount me facing away--I wanted to see her pussy and ass move up and down on my cock. I wanted to slap her ass. I also wanted to stick my thumb up her ass--something I never did in the past but always wanted to.

"That's it Katie ride my white cock. Fuck me," I said as I slapped her ass just enough to make her squeal a little. She was getting into to. "Fuck me you little slut. Don't stop until I cum." With that I sucked on my thumb to get it lubed up. I then stuck it into her ass.

"No Greg. Please don't. No! No." I didn't stop and my thumb was now in her ass. After a few seconds she relaxed and seem to like it and pushed into my thumb. She soon was enjoying the double penetration.

"You like it. You like my thumb in your ass. Fuck yourself on my cock and thumb you slut. Fuck me."

"Oh Greg. Oh Yes. It feels amazing."

I switched from my thumb to my longer middle finger to penetrate her ass deeper. I could feel my cock through her thin walls. I could even feel the head of my cock moving back and forth. Katie was panting like an animal as she pushed her pussy and ass into my cock and finger.

"Greg I'm cumming. Yes. Yes. Ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ah, ah," she panted.

I inserted a second finger in her ass and she was going crazy. Her ass was relaxing and she pushed into me more. I pushed her off of me and decided to fuck her ass.

"Now you are going to take my cock in your ass Katie." She did not protest.

I grabbed the massage oil and lubed her ass and three of my fingers and began getting her looser. While doing that I coated my rock hard shaft too. I lined up my head and slowly worked myself inside her.

"Greg. Oh Greg. I have never done this. I think you may be too big." But soon she was wiggling her ass into my cock.

I got my head inside her and let her get used to it for a few moments. I squeezed more oil on her ass opening. I could feel her try to relax her hole the way it was puckering on my head. There was no backing away now. Katie's tight little ass was going to get fucked.

After twenty seconds or so I felt her relax more and I slowly pushed the rest of my cock inside her. Katie was breathing hard to get herself to relax. As I buried my cock into her virgin ass she gasped a few times. I began Katie's ass fucking.

"Katie you ass feels so good. Feels so tight. Where's my cock?"

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12