New Shop, Same Thai Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my ass Greg. Yes, it's in my ass. Fuck me Greg. Fuck my Ass."

I began to pick up the pace and tried to penetrate her as deep as I could. Soon the sound of my hips banging into her ass filled the room with her gasps. Katie began working her clit and moaning louder and louder.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh. Katie take my cock in your tight ass. Take it. Ahhh, ah, ah, ah. Take my hot cum. Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ah, ah, ah." With each shot of my cum I pounded into her ass deep. "Ah, ah, ah." As I finished draining my balls into her ass I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my cock. We stayed connected and each of us panting loud--me from my effort and orgasm and her from getting her ass fucked for the first time.

I pulled my soft cock out of her ass. I could see she was still relaxed and stretched out with her ass opening able to still take a cock. I wished I could give her another ass fucking but I was spent. I laid down to catch my breath and Katie quickly got up and exited the room without saying a word or looking at me. It felt great to have tapped her ass.

After a couple minutes Katie came back in with warm wet towels and alcohol and cleaned me thoroughly. As Katie was cleaning my cock I flashed on the fact that this was the first time that I had ever taken a woman's virginity away in any form--mouth, pussy, or ass.

"Greg I never do that before."

"Did you like it?"

"I like your finger at first but then it hurt a little with your cock but after a couple minutes I did like it. It make me feel wild and like I was being dominated. Did you like doing that to me?"

"Yes I did. But don't worry I won't ask you to do it again. I like your mouth and pussy better."

"I not sure if I want to do it again but I always wanted to try it. I was too afraid to try. It felt so different," Katie said. "Greg it's getting late and I need to close up the shop."

All of a sudden I was pulled back into reality. Katie had a husband to get back home to. I also began to feel a little remorse. Then Katie told me something that took that feeling away some.

"Greg I never have sex with my husband. On our wedding night he get so drunk he fell asleep. The next morning he tell me that he have bad heart and that he can't have sex or get hard enough most of the time. We did other things before we got married but not intercourse. I thought it was because he wanted to wait but now I see why. I was shocked and sad for him. After a couple months he told me that if I want a discrete boyfriend it is okay.

"Wow. That is shocking to hear. I see. I don't know what to say."

"Greg you were the last man I have intercourse sex with until tonight again with you. I can understand if you do not believe me but it true."

I really didn't care but I can see it. It was odd having sex with a "married" woman. I had decided decades earlier that I would stay away from married woman.

"It's okay Katie. We are both adults." I really didn't have anything to say.

We both got dressed and walked up to the front. I paid for the interesting massage.

"Greg you ever want to come back for a massage no pay. It free. I do not touch other men that way. Besides I mostly massage just ladies. You want to come once a week I would like that." It appears she wanted to turn back the clock in terms of a massage and sex.

With that I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"So should we make an appointment?" she asked with a smile.

I did visit every week and sometimes twice a week. We fucked like 19-year olds. She even wanted to try anal again. I would take the last appointment of the day and we fuck until about 9pm before she had to get home. Katie even would dress up in one of those Asian Schoolgirl outfits complete with ponytails and round wireframe eyeglasses and that was fun--seeing her ride me in that outfit was amazing.

Her husband passed away six months later and she was sad for a bit and I stayed away to give her space. After a few weeks she texted me and asked where I was and began our weekly visits. She even once had to got to Thailand for a couple weeks to help with a family situation and told me to feel free to make appointment with other girls in shop. When I did the girl asked me several questions during the massage as if qualifying me for husband material but then began making references about Katie so I'm sure she was wondering about anything going on. She even commented that she saw that I always took the last appointment of the day.

Our arrangement lasted almost another year and I decided to stop and look for a serious relationship again.

12