New Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had closed my eyes and my mind only thought of what my body felt. Somehow my hands had found their way to her chest. Her boobs were firmer than I expected.

"I don't think Mom will like to see what you're doing." She whispered.

I opened my eyes and realized where I was and heard Mom's steps approaching. I let go and backed away.

My breathing and face would be suspicious. I made my way out of there as soon as I could not daring to look at my mother's face. I went to my room and stayed there. She would leave at some point. I'll just stay here safe from everything.

But half an hour later I had a visitor. She stood at my door with a radiant smile.

"Sister." I stood up from my bed.

She walked towards me until she stood an inch from me. I could feel her breath.

"Mmm. I think you only need a little more encourage." And with that phrase she decided to descend in front of me taking my shorts down with her.

My cock almost slapped her. I looked down and saw her eyes go from looking at my cock to looking at my face. She didn't smile. Such perverted eyes.

"Wow you are big." She exclaimed with a slight smile. "Let your body make the decisions, you'll be pleasantly surprised." Then she opened her mouth just enough to let my head slowly enter.

"Oohh!" Tenderly my head rested inside her mouth, the touch of her tongue could drive me insane. She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and allowed me to relish in the moment. Her wet lips wrapped around my sensitive skin and her unmoving tongue touching my even more sensitive head. My whole body felt it.

A few seconds passed and I was the one to move, not intentionally. It was a subtle move, one that would go unnoticed in any other situation but this one. My cock followed that tiny shift towards my right and the yet untouched areas shared in some of the pleasure. This prompted my sister to start.

She smiled suddenly with my cock still in her mouth and then took me in some more before quickly pulling back and out my wet red cock was revealed. She slapped my head with her tongue a couple times and then mercilessly began to suck my cock.

"Oh my god! Don't... don't... don't stop sis." I put my right hand on the side of her head and watched. She sucked me at a constant pace. My cock went into her mouth and then out again, every time showing more and more wetness. She stopped looking up at me. Her mouth was too busy.

"Fuck, it feels so good!" I whispered.

"I've been a bad girl before." She responded with a wink. Her mouth opened wide and she dived in again with more force. My cock went deep into her. How is she taking in so much? Her eyes widened and she wouldn't give up. She was trying to take me all in!

"Oh god!" I backed off. I felt my head's tip touch new flesh. By the size of my cock, by the size of her head, I touched the back to her throat. I moved back and fell onto the bed.

I sat up. "You've done this before?"

"I have. You mad?" On her knees she moved closer to me. Then she rested her chin next to my cock. There was saliva and/or my precum under her lower lip. She let my cock stand against her face. It extended from her chin to the very top of her forehead. "So thick." She whispered.

"I want to punish you for it." I answered.

"Mmm, a little brother can't punish his older sister. At least not yet." Her tongue licked my shaft and few times and then she started sucking me again, moaning as she went with her hand massaging my balls.

She tried to take me deep again but stopped herself midway. Her hands moved to behind herself. She grabbed her skirt by the hips and began to pull it up. I watched but I couldn't think straight.

Her mouth didn't move but my cock was still in it. She revealed her naked ass. Its shape was precious from my point of view. I stretched to grab it. I closed my eyes and felt her ass as I unavoidably pushed my cock deeper in her mouth. I couldn't stop moving my hand all over it.

So I encountered a hole. I approached it with my middle finger, slowly. She liked this and her mouth began to move faster and faster even though my torso hindered her moves.

I opened my eyes. Her tongue started doing wonders. It moved wildly all over and my hands retracted. I moaned and placed my hands on her head. She looked up at me.

Grabbing her head my hips moved slightly off the bed and I thrusted up and down. This did not last long.

She didn't spill a drop.

My back went down on the bed but I kept her head pushed against me. Her mouth didn't leave my cock taking in all my sperm.

"Oh, ah, oh." I moaned and her eyes didn't flinch.

Once my sperm had been spent she began to clean me up. I kept my eyes closed as her tongue circled around my cock.

After a few seconds she began to crawl over me on the bed until her face hovered an inch above mine.

"Did you like that little brother?" Expressionless I nodded. "Let's seal the deal." She kissed me and her mouth pleased me. Her tongue went into mine and I responded accordingly for a few seconds before she pulled away again.

"Now you owe me. You'll be at my door at 4:45 later today." She smiled again and laughed while standing up and fixing her skirt.

Then Mom walked in suddenly, "Hey Bree are you staying here for dinner?"

"I'm can't Mom, I have something planned for later." She stepped closer to Mom and kissed her in the mouth. "But thanks for breakfast, I must go." Bree slapped Mom's ass as she exited the room.

"Oh that's too bad." Mom responded. As Bree walked out I realized my situation. My spent cock was in display, sex was still in the air and Mom...

Mom looked down at me but her smile didn't change. She saw me, clearly and for long and then out she went too.

I was still so confused.

12