New Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finished his notes and moved onto the next question.

"What were your previous limits as a servant? What were you not willing to do? What did you feel uncomfortable with?"

It was almost a bit humorous to hear a non-native English speaker mix-up words such as "servant" with server. In a way, that is exactly what she had been, but...

"Well, as a server I couldn't stand being yelled at and sometimes I would refuse to service them if they were rude, even if it meant I wouldn't get to see the tip."

The Steward rolled his eyes and raised his eyebrows, but Rose didn't care, she knew how rude people could be and did not mind at all if it cost her a bit of money.

He continued on with his interview.

"What is your proudest accomplishment at being a servant?"

This was a toughy because there wasn't that much to BE proud about in the food industry.

"Well, one time me and another girl had a large group of businessmen that we took care of all by ourselves. Normally it would have taken three or four others, but they left satisfied and even left us this huge wad."

A small nod of approvement came from the Steward this time. Finally, she was getting his approval.

"Alright candidate, one last question. What will you bring to this institute, how can you improve it and be the best student."

She was ready for this one. Having written essays her whole life, this one came naturally.

"Well Steward, I don't do anything unless I go in head first. Don't get me wrong, I've sucked a lot in the past, but I finished strong. I put others above me and do my best to make everyone feel comfortable when working with me. I'm an avid learner and do lots of extracurricular activity. Also I was a cheerleader so if there is a team here...oh wait, that's an American thing, well I can do the splits then."

The Steward finished jotting down his notes and stood up putting his affairs back into his pockets. He maneuvered behind Rose and put his meaty hands on top of her slightly freckled shoulders. Rose's heart began to beat rapidly and wondered if this was just what people did in Switerzland to welcome people.

"Candidate, I'll be honest. You're absolutely clueless as to what is expected of you, but I'm going to let you start the elimination round. If you're not a good pick, no harm done, we'll send you on your way, but I like the look of you. Maybe you just feel right, so it won't hurt to give you a chance."

A small bead of sweat rolled down the side of Rose's face.

"Uh, thank you Steward?"

"Walk towards the lobby where we came from and go into the waiiting room across the way from where you entered. The door is similar to this one. You'll see it labeled as 'Candidate's Entrance'."

The Steward started to leave, but Rose stopped him.

"Uh, Steward, is there a lady's room nearby I can use?"

"I suggest holding it for now. You'll be able to relieve yourself after you meet the others in the candidate room. Or, you should."

Rose really hoped that his English was just a bit off, at either rate she hoped that her daily experiences here would not involve the "Steward" because his size was more intimidating than attractive at this point. Maybe if he smiled once in a while.

The Steward left the room and went down an opposite hallway from where they had come and Rose made her way back to the room where she had first entered. She took a bit longer this time as she took her time and looked out the windows as she passed (one of the more modern features of the chateau) and gazed out at the mountain ranges covered in pristine white snow even though it was still September. She gazed at the artwork that she had missed on the way. Most of the women in the paintings were nude while some others were situated in more "artistic" positions that may not make it in many American universities. Of course this was Europe and everyone knew how much more liberal they were. Rose had even seen full nudity on the front of daily newspapers during her stop in Germany.

On the way there she noticed her bags had been taken, which only caused more concern thinking about someone finding her more private and intimate things stored inside. However, during her little journey she did not see the door labeled "Candidate's Entrance". She saw doors for cabinets that looked like the interview room's door, but nothing that was labeled...

She stopped as she walked by the cabinet door again, barely tall enough for a dog to fit through and saw on a golden plaque the wording "Candidate's Entrance". There had to be a mistake though, this wasn't a door, it was barely a drawer, but it did have the correct writing.

Rose lowered herself down to her knees and grasped the brass handle with her delicate freckled white hand and pulled gently on it. The locking mechanism clicked and the door swung open to reveal a long black tunnel that funneled a cool breeze through that caused her sparkling blue eyes to squint.

Was this some sort of joke? In order to go into this door she would have to crawl through on her hands and knees with god knew what on the other side. She bent down and poked her head into the "doorway" and looked in to see a small amount of daylight shining down towards the end. She lowered herself down on all fours and crawled in a few feet until her eyes adjusted. It was almost like being in a mine shaft with pokey wooden floors, ceilings and walls.

"There's no way, this must be a joke. Some sort of hazing. I'm out of here. I'll just go backpacking, I'll start school next year."

Rose began to back out when she felt a familiar meaty hand on her posterior. Rose let out a squeak and pushed back into the hand to get out of the tunnel, but the hand pushed her forward onto her face. The door then slammed behind her sealing her escape route.

Panic overtook Rose as she turned around and kicked at the door to no avail.

"Please, let me out! Let me out! Hello? Steward? Please let me out! I want out!."

This couldn't be happening? What was this place? Was she being kidnapped? All she knew was she had to get out by any means.

A low gravelly voice came from behind the sealed door, she had heard it before, but she couldn't remember where.

"Calm down Rose. You're fine. This is a scary part, but you have it in you to finish. Everything will be alright. I believe in you, I wouldn't let you get this far unless I was sure you could do this. Alright?"

Everything in Rose's heart told her to scream, to run away, to get the fuck out of here, but there was something soothing in the mysterious voice that said to keep going.

But wait! Rose remembered she still had her cell phone with her. She pulled it out, but found there wasn't any reception, not that there would be any in a mountain range. Nevertheless, she sent a text back to her parents as it was an international cell phone (one of the only reasons she was allowed to go in the first place) knowing that it would be sent as soon as there was reception. She didn't want to alarm her parents though if this turned out to be a joke and there was a welcoming party on the other side so she simply typed "Please Contact me ASAP". That could mean anything, but if she didn't respond they would send for help.

She shut her cell phone and sighed and heard the Steward walking away again. She would have to go forward and hope for the best, but now her bladder brought her attention back as it started to push against her insides making its problem known.

Rose continued through the tunnel on her hands and knees, her rump bumping the walls each time she took a step forward through the enclosed tunnel. She began to hear voices coming from the end of the wooden encasement and there was...laughter? The sound of laughing boys and girls came as welcome news to her ears.

That's all it was wasn't it? It was a prank for all new students. She could imagine all the hijinks that these people got into. It was a friendly atmosphere with a goofy Steward, whatever the hell that was. She started picturing it in her mind. She would emerge from the tunnel and see the Steward with the professors and students.

"Oh Rose, you should have seen your face when you got here. Everyone was hiding behind the desk laughing their butts off," the Steward would say (assuming they all spoke English). He would be the comical jokester that gave everyone a hard time and she would join in with them the next time a student showed up.

She neared the end of the tunnel and sure enough she crawled into a spacious well lit room, almost like a church auditorium with floor to ceiling windows and a ceiling that descended towards one side of the room from the majestic windows. The view was spectacular, even better than the one in the hallway with majestic mountains and the villages below.

The students already gathered were of similar age which included three girls, and four young men making eight altogether with Rose. They were talking in various languages and standing in a circle laughing when they noticed Rose.

"Hey, fellow candidate!" yelled a blonde haired, blue eyed boy with hair down to his shoulders. He walked over to Rose and offered his hand, pulling her to his feet.

"You're the last one, we can get started now. How was your trip, did you enjoy yourself?"

Everything came so fast. These people seemed to be expecting her, and were excited to see her. She couldn't make out the words coming out of some of their mouths, some spoke French, others German and two were speaking Japanese.

"So are you excited," the blonde hair boy said again.

"Uhm, yes, yes I suppose so," replied Rose, still clueless as what was happening.

"Well, they should arrive soon, so if you're thirsty please have something to drink."

The blonde boy had such kind eyes, and was handsome, with a boyish face, almost feminine. It may be a bit too soon, but Rose thought she might already have her first crush.

The other students varied in size and appearance. They seemed too preoccupied in their own conversations to notice Rose ogling them.

The blonde hair blue eyed boy was tall, probably 5' 11, it was difficult to tell being a full foot shorter. He was slender and wore a tight t-shirt that showed his muscular wiry frame. He had an American accent that came from somewhere in the midwest, so not exactly a foreigner. There were two students that had dark black hair and pale skin. At first she thought they were Chinese, but heard distinct Japanese which she recognized from thousands of hours of japanese cartoons. The girl had long black hair that fell to her butt and was braided tightly and fixed what looked like an ornate hair piece that weaved itself in and out of the braid, while the boy had long hair as well that reached his shoulders. They were speaking adamantly about something in Japanese, something she hoped to understand at the end of the year if she took any Japanese courses.

Rose spotted two toe-heads in the group speaking in German, one boy and one girl. She expected their accents to be harsher but was surprised by the subtleness of German. They were both giggling about something. The boy had a clean and preice haircut with a small wave at the part, sort of like a 60s haircut. He had a pale complexion as did the girl who had a pixie-cut. She almost looked like a Disney princess, like Tinkerbell. Both had eyebrows so blonde it made them look like neanderthals with bare brows.

The final couple were black, but spoke French. Rose remembered that they spoke French in Western Africa from one of her dreadfully boring geography classes, but she was glad she retained that bit of information. The boy was large and muscular while the female was more petite and had dreadlocks reaching halfway down her back. Although she had slender shoulders and a tiny waist, her backend should have had a "wide-load" sign hanging from it. The girl had a booty and by the look of her face, an attitude to match.

Everyone was attractive and slender, which was most likely a European thing, minus Africa. Everyone was attractive, but her. Rose felt self-conscious standing in front of such beautiful people while she had a little butt, little breasts, a plain pale face, ginger hair and freckles. Even her blue eyes couldn't compare to those of the German. She was inadequate, which would only make finding a boyfriend that much more of a challenge.

Rose's bladder acted up again reminding her that it desperately needed to relieve itself.

"Excuse me, sorry, I don't even know your name, but do you know where the bathroom is..?" asked the blonde American boy.

Before the blonde boy could respond a tiny bell rang from behind two large wooden doors at the front of the room.

At that instant, everyone in the room stopped their conversation and walked towards the front of the large auditorium lined up, and sat down in a peculiar position staring at the wooden doors.

Everything had happened so fast, Rose could only stand there looking flabbergasted at the spectacle.

All the candidates/students were sitting on their haunches with perfect posture, their hands laid face up on top of their legs. It reminded her of a cult how quickly they accomplished the task. Not a word was uttered in the room. Not one of them budged a muscle.

The main doors swung open to reveal the Steward once more, but this time he was accompanied by two other people.

On his right, Rose's left, an older woman, maybe around the age of 40 walked in and what Rose saw caused her mouth to drop so much she almost kicked it.

The woman was wearing something out a BDSM movie. She wore thigh high hooker boots with heels that looked more like knives than any footwear she had ever seen. She wore black undergarments that were clipped to stockings that poked their heads out of the top of the leather boots. She wore a leather bra and latex gloves that covered all the way up to her mid-arms and carried a riding crop in both hands. What stood out the most though was her leather corset that was set so tightly pulled she almost looked cartoonish with such a small waste that contrasted with her wide hips. Her breasts were enormous, but that could have been a result of the corset pushing and popping them up.

What was even more terrifying was what was attached to the leash she had in her right hand. The leash wound down and connected to a creature entirely clad in latex that wore a mask that blocked his/her mouth, eyes and ears and only let a small hole reveal his/her nose, most likely for breathing. It crawled around on the floor and leaned slightly against the mistress's legs nuzzling its head against her thigh like a dog.

Her eyes met directly with Rose who had already begun a cold sweat, frozen in place.

"You were right Steward, this one is totally clueless, isn't she?"

"Yes Examiner. I think she hasn't been trained well, probably thought this was going to be a summer camp for sluts," he replied.

Her voice had a clear and crisp quality that seemed to slice Rose's very soul. She was prude and elegant and it terrified Rose to her core. She reminded her of a school marm from a time long past.

"What, what is going on? What is this place? I don't understand, is this still part of the joke because it's not funny," stammered Rose. She began to back up and then realized the only way out was through the doors in front of her as she was certain that the door in the tunnel was still locked tight.

"Candidate. I'm going to give you five seconds to assume the position they are in or I'm going to start whipping the living shit out of you. And I'm not sure if you've ever been whipped with a riding crop, but it's no fun," said Examiner through clenched teeth.

"What? I'm sorry, I have to get out of here, I have..." blubbered Rose, starting to lose her cool, tears beginning to leak out of the corner of her eyes.

"Five....four...," Examiner started her countdown.

Without thinking, unsure of what would really happen, Rose rushed up and assumed the same position as the other students, sitting on her feet hands face up on her legs, legs spread. At least this way, this intimidating woman, her "pet", and the Steward couldn't whip her.

"You see? She's stupid, but does what she's told," said the Steward letting out a little chuckle.

"Good, now there are no more warnings Candidate. If you make a mistake, you will feel my whip."

Rose could only sit in the awkward position she was assigned and wait for what happened next. If she tried to run she wasn't sure what would happen. The idea of being raped was a very real possibility and she had thought about it often being an 18 year old girl all by herself traveling in Europe.. She tried thinking of an escape plan, but the terror paralyzing her body left her inactive and unable to think past the immediate.

"First off Candidates, I would like to welcome you to the Marquis's Academy for Sluts or Servants, whatever you want to call it. You have all come from different backgrounds from various parts of the globe. You have different families, beliefs, and customs. You're all different, but that ends today. Today, you are all candidates for the Great Markus Marquis. You all want to serve his most highest and be the best servants you can be, that's why you're here, but first you must prove yourselves. First, I want you to tell me your names."

Examiner pointed at the blonde haired blue eyed boy with her riding crop. She lifted his face gently with the end of it.

"You boy, what's your name," she asked through smiled lips. Even in her sheer terror, Rose could see the sexual attraction being projected from Examiner to this unknown boy.

"Eric, Examiner," he replied, emotionless.

The Examiner smiled and started to stroll around the room. She walked behind him and ran her latex fingers through his straw colored hair and pulled them together in her fingers and yanked them up which made the boy emote a soft moan.

"No, you, as well as the rest of you, will be given new names here which I have the privilege to assign. And since there are eight wonderful candidates here, I know just what to call you."

She pulled his hair back a bit more and spoke into his ear, "I'll call you Rhodes, after the great wonder of the world, the Colossus in Rhodes. Do you like that?"

He nodded and uttered "Yes, Examiner, thank you."

She released his hair and instantly he resumed his position. There was almost a brainwashed quality about him, Rose turned her head to the left to see the Examiner better.

"I wouldn't," whispered Steward which made Rose slowly move her head back in front of her limiting her vision. She couldn't be certain exactly what she could do, what was considered wrong in their eyes. For now she could only do what she was told. Her captors had all the cards and it looked like she would have to play their game in order to avoid any consequences.

She continued to go down the line naming each one, one-on-one.

The Japanese boy she named Alex.

The Japanese girl Artemis.

The German girl Hali.

The German boy Zeus.

The Black boy Giza.

The Black girl Baby.

One by one she had named all the young adults. Some she treated with interest, others she passed over. Rose could hear just in her voice that she preferred the boys to the girls quickly naming off the young women's names while taking her time finding just the right one for the males.

Finally, Examiner arrived to where Rose was sitting.

"Hmm, I just realised there are only seven wonders of the world, not eight. So what am I to call you? To be honest I didn't think you would pass this first test, so I didn't plan on giving you a name. Tell you what, you pass this first round and I'll let you pick your own name. Sound good?"

Almost on reflex Rose replied "Yes Examiner."

It came out without her wanting to, but at this moment she did not want to anger the woman with a weapon or the Steward who was three times her size. It scared her how quickly she was adapting to the situation, not that she wasn't glad her instincts were keeping her out of trouble.