New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, and I couldn't think of a single one that would do this either. I had been feeling a little odd the last couple of days. Like my bones were buzzing but I haven't taken anything or been exposed to anything that I am aware of. I feel my bones buzzing now but not like the last couple days." I said.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to go to the ER? We should run some tests." She didn't look too confident that running tests would reveal anything. I was pretty certain they wouldn't either. Hell I couldn't think of a good battery of tests to run. There wasn't anything that I could think of chemically or hormonal that could do this. I shook my head no. "OK, are you feeling anything concerning; chest pain, headache, nausea?" she asked with concern edging her voice. Again I shook my head no. "Well we can wait and see. Maybe some other symptom showing up will help us figure out what is happening." She said and I agreed.

I went to my room and sat on the bed. 'What the hell is going on here?' I thought to myself. I racked my brain for an answer and came up with nothing. I felt grungy from all the sweating I did and needed to shower. The cold water I used felt refreshing and as I finished I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I didn't recognize the person looking back at me. Tossing on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt I went back to the kitchen to find out what we were doing today. I could hear the water running in the shower for Diane so I sat at the table and stared at nothing thinking.

Diane came out of her room wearing a cute little blue summer dress, hair still dripping wet, water rivulets running down her back. "Work called and said that the two patients I had scheduled canceled. So no work for me today. Have you heard from the insurance company yet?" she asked.

I hadn't, at least not by phone. I checked my e-mail and there was a message saying that a check was sent to my bank. I had bought the car outright so I didn't have a car loan. But I was certain I would need one now. I was determined to get the car I had been wanting for a long time. And it was not going to be cheap! "Yeah, they sent the check to the bank."

"Good let's get Toni and go car shopping!" Diane said and calls Toni. I could hear Toni's excitement when said she would be here in a couple minutes to come get us. I stepped outside to wait while Diane finished getting ready.

When Toni pulls up and sees me she has a 'who is that' confused expression clearly written on her face. "Nick?" she questioned.

"Yeah I know. It was a bit of a shock to me too." I told her.

"Damn! If I didn't know any better I would have asked Diane who she was cheating on me with! I like it. You look hot!" Toni said. "She still getting ready?" I nodded. "So what kind of vehicle are you wanting to get?" she asked.

"I have been wanting a Jeep" I replied. "Something that I can take off road when I want. So I was thinking a Rubicon."

"Nice. I know just where to go" she said then a bit louder, "If my princess will hurry up that is."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." Diane says shutting the front door. "Don't get your pecker tied in a knot." Toni smiles and winks at me.

Toni takes us to a dealership and I find an awesome Jeep Rubicon decked out with all the bells and whistles for off road adventures. After taking it for a test drive and doing all the paperwork I drove off the lot with it. Surprisingly it only cost me a few grand more than my old car and I only had to finance ten grand to pay it off. I would have that paid for in a few months.

I followed Toni to her place then we all took my new wheels out for a spin around town. We ended our little adventure back at Toni's bar and had a couple of drinks. After a few drinks in her Toni looked at me with a curious expression. "You feeling OK?" she asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

She walked around the table towards me and pulled my t-shirt away from my back making the front tight against my chest. "Maybe I am imagining things but you look like you have bigger breasts than you did this morning." I look down to see what she is talking about but I don't see any difference.

"I think you're imagining things" I tell her.

She lets go and we continue dancing, drinking and having a great time. The next we know it's closing time. Toni sticks around to help close the bar. "I'll see you two in a few, have a beer waiting for me." she says as Diane and I head to the door.

Back at Diane's I grab a couple of beers and we sit outside enjoying the summer night. "Ever thought about moving here Nick?" Diane asks me.

"No, too damn hot!" I replied.

"Its perfect right now" Diane says looking at me shrewdly. "Sure it gets warm but that is what air conditioning is for!"

Toni walks up at that moment, "And it can get damn cold in the winter."

"I miss you Nick. I wish you were closer. I know you don't have to work and you became an NP simply for something to do. You can help me here in my clinic." Diane says wistfully.

I do like this city. All the history and diversity. I don't know, maybe I could get used to it. I miss having my friends too. I hadn't really made any back home.

"He's got that look Diane. I think you may have just sold him on the idea" Toni says with a laugh. We chat about all kinds of stuff and have a couple more beers until the sun starts to stain the sky with color. "Take me to bed Diane. I need to get a little sleep before I open the bar in a few hours." Toni says. Diane stands and helps her to her feet. They stumble their way to Diane's room. A few minutes later I head to my room and with my clothes still on, fall face first into bed and fall asleep.

I hear the front door open and close and assume it is Toni heading to the bar to open. My head is pounding, my mouth feels like a desert and my stomach is upset. My bodies payment for having a good time I guess. I slowly make my way to the kitchen to get some water and a couple Tylenol. Diane has a cup of coffee in front of her "Morning Nick" she announces loudly and happily. I groan.

I grab a glass of water and pound it down before reaching for a cup for coffee. "Feeling a little hungover are we?" Diane asks pleasantly.

"Just a little! Though it doesn't feel like any hangover I have ever had before." I tell her as I sit down across from her and raise my arms above my head in a stretch.

Diane's eyes open up wide in surprise. "Nick, I think Toni wasn't imagining things." she says pointing at my chest. I look down to see my shirt distinctively tenting around two mounds protruding from my chest. I nearly fall backwards in my haste to jump up and run into the bathroom. Yanking my shirt off I stare in the mirror and see that there is no mistaking the fact that I have boobs.

"What the fuck!" I yell. I walk out of the bathroom and Diane is standing by her chair. A look of concern written all over her face. "How in the hell did I grow boobs? And I swear my hair is another inch longer!" I exclaimed my voice climbing in octaves.

"Are you certain that you haven't been exposed to any chemicals or something since you left your place?" she asked me.

"Unless it was something aerosolized and invisible to the eye, yeah, I am certain." I tell her. Pacing back and forth I was getting a little frantic. Medically this should not be happening unless I somehow had been secretly given hormone replacement medication. But since I live alone and I don't take medication on a daily basis that was not possible. And it would take months to see breast growth. Not two days. And hair does not grow that fast. I would expect hair growth on other parts of the body to be just as accelerated. But I didn't have anything like that. The hair on my legs, groin and armpits appeared the same to me.

"I don't know Nick. Maybe it's time to go see a doctor." Diane told me.

"We are nurse practitioners Diane, do you honestly think a doctor is going to have a clue as to what is going on that either of us haven't thought of?" i asked.

"No, but we need to run some labs. Check a CBC, CMP, and hormone levels at the very least." she said.

"I don't know. Maybe I am just having an allergic reaction to something. I'll take some allergy meds and see if that helps first." Diane looked doubtful but agreed. I went and took a shower. While in there I realized I wasn't feeling hungover any more.

I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, grabbed my wallet and keys and told Diane I was going to get some allergy medicine and I would be back in a few. When I got back Diane had just finished her shower and was sitting in the kitchen in her bra and panties. Damn she is so hot! The crotch of my pants started feeling a little confining. "Are you going to have your priestess bless your Jeep?" she asked me.

That is when it hit me. The blessing I had done the other day has to be what caused this. I remembered the priestess's words exactly. I told Diane about my experience. "It's the only thing I can think of. I know it's ludicrous and not possible. That there is no magic or voodoo or anything like that. But it's the only explanation I have."

"You may not believe in it, but I do. I told you not to trust in voodoo. All those years ago and after your latest encounter I told you to be careful." And there it was, the 'I told you so'. "let me go throw on some clothes and we'll go over there."

We get to the temple and it is locked up tight. A white sash had been placed across the threshold. I knock on the door but after a couple of attempts and no one answers I walk to the building next door. The person behind the counter of the shop informed us that Priestess Claire had passed away yesterday afternoon.

Leaving the shop I was crestfallen. Priestess Claire was a fantastic woman. She helped me through a lot of troubling times. I would miss her dearly. But if her blessing was the cause of this I would never know. Diane held my hand trying to comfort me as we drove back to her place.

I went to the room I occupied and laid on the bed broken hearted. After some time Diane had come in and asked if I wanted or needed anything. I could only shake my head. At some point I fell asleep. Sometime during the night I must have pulled off my clothes. Because when I woke up I was wearing only my boxer briefs. Getting out of bed I go to the bathroom having the need to urinate. Seeing my reflection in the mirror there was no denying that something had caused a change with my body. My slightly hourglass figure was more defined and I now had a solid B-cup breast size on my tiny frame. Even my face seemed to have changed. My jaw wasn't as square and my cheek bones seemed higher. If I had a sister the person in the mirror is who I imagined my sister would look like.

Rustling in the kitchen tells me Diane is awake as well so I make my way out to the kitchen. "Well hello there gorgeous!" Diane exclaims. That made me blush. "As much as I am enjoying the view you may want to go get some clothes on. Toni is on her way over."

I go put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and return to the table. Diane set a cup of coffee in front of me and asks how I am doing. "I feel awful. I wonder what happened to her. My heart is broken for her kids." Diane comes around the table and hugs me.

Toni walks in and sees us. "Hey Nick, sorry to hear about your friend. Come here and give me a hug." I stand up and Toni opens her arms to give me a long comforting hug. When I step back she holds me by the shoulders and tells me if I need anything to let her know. We all sit down at the table.

"So I don't know what to do. I don't feel ill or anything and I still have that odd buzzing sensation but overall I feel good. My body has changed so much and the one person who I think could have shed some light as to why has died. What do you two think I should do?" I asked.

Both Toni and Diane shrugged. "When you say your body has changed, how much do you mean?" Toni asks. I stand up and lift up my shirt to just below my breasts exposing my midsection.

"I had always had a slight hourglass figure, but not like this for starters." Cupping my tits I continue with "and these were definitely not like this a few days ago. I fucking hope they don't get any bigger. If they do I won't be able to hide them. Not that I cam now really! If I had a sister, this," I said pointing at my face and body, "is what I could imagine she would look like."

"Well you always did say you were a lesbian. Maybe the blessing freed your true form." Diane said stifling a chuckle.

"Fucking gorgeous form too. I would love to explore it right now as a matter of fact." Toni added grinning leeringly at me. After a couple minutes of silence, "I say embrace it Nick. Or should we call you Nicky now." She said with a laugh. Blushing I had to laugh too.

"Why not!" I said. "I sure as hell don't look like a Nick anymore. I'm worried though, is this permanent?" What do I do if it is? Am I going to be a girl with a penis for the rest of my life? Do I want to be?

"What about below the belt?" Toni asked.

"Nothing has really changed down there" I said.

"Oh, that may pose a problem now and then" she remarked. I couldn't agree more. "OK well if you decide to go along with this, you are going to need some new clothes. Guy clothes on a girl is unattractive and honey your too pretty to be dressed ugly."

"Well shall we get dressed and do a little shopping?" Diane asked.

While Toni knew of the best places to get cars and food, Diane knew exactly where to go for clothes that fit my style. We grabbed things off the rack and piled into a dressing room to try them on. "Jeesuz Nicky. You need to put that anaconda between your legs if your going to wear anything form fitting!" Toni exclaimed the first time I undressed in front of her.

"Yeah no kidding Nicky. You nearly clubbed me with it! Here I grabbed these for you, try them on." Diane said handing me a pair of black panties. They weren't anything fancy but they were bikini cut and made of thick material that hid my penis well enough to be able to wear some of the skirts and shorts I had picked out without it looking like I was smuggling a sausage. That took a lot of getting used to and frequent adjustments whenever I saw either one of them in the various states of undress we were in. A few times I had to go to another stall to calm down enough to cram it between my legs.

By dinner time I had a few articles of clothes, got my hair cut into a cute androgynous style, and makeup done at the salon that did my hair. After I saw myself in the mirror I agreed with Toni about guy clothes on someone who looks like me. They were not a good fit. So I went into one of the vacant waxing stalls to change into one of my new outfits. I put on a black, satin, cropped top, wrap around blouse; a cute pleated hot pink skirt and a pair of pink Doc Martin's. I think I looked sexy. I know I felt sexy. I got confirmation that I looked good when I came out of the room and both Toni and Diane looked at me and their jaws dropped.

We went to a nice restaurant that Toni knew and had a good meal while they both gave me tips on how to behave more like a girl. After we ate and since Diane and Toni's vacation had officially started we went to a dance club. I was having a blast. I hadn't felt this free in a very long time. Taking a break from the dance floor we went outside to cool off in the smoking section. It was the only place you could go because if you went out the front they didn't allow reentry.

A couple guys sitting at a table not that far away kept ogling us. Toni in her subtle charm flashed her tits at them. When they got the nerve to come talk to us both Diane and Toni protected me from them like a couple of mother hens. Not that I had any interest in them to begin with. It was hilarious though watching these two flirt with the boys.

We left the club and headed back to Toni's house. We made ourselves a late night snack and even went skinny dipping in her pool. They didn't treat me any differently than before, if anything they seemed to be more relaxed around me. When I mentioned it Diane said "Your one of the girls Nicky. For me even though Nick was my best friend and I would trust him with my life, he was still a guy. Too much trauma for me to feel completely relaxed around him."

"For me guys always made me feel inferior. And after being assaulted a couple years ago I couldn't bring myself to trust any one that presented themselves as a male" Toni explained.

"But I still have a penis. I will always be a man because of my genetics." I said to them both.

"Having a penis doesn't make you a man. And having a vagina doesn't make you a woman. Sure technically in yesterday and today's society it does. And yes genetically you can't change your chromosomes. But woman and men, more now and in the future, will be able to choose at will who they feel more aligned with when it comes to gender identity." Diane said.

"Its what makes you happy Nicky. I can see how much more lively you are from yesterday's Nick to today's Nicky. I think as a whole humanity has reached a turning point where people will take the old adage of 'You can be anything you want to be' and actually do it" Toni stated.

"That doesn't mean that you won't find people who hate what you are. But remember what our parents always said, be true to yourself" Diane proclaimed. I really appreciated their thoughts. It gave me a lot to think about. To lighten the conversation I told a joke and we laughed and played around in the pool.

It had been a long day though and when I started yawning I decided it was time to get out of the pool and dry off. Toni and Diane followed suit and when we started walking inside they each grabbed a hand and we ended up in Toni's bed with Diane as the middle spoon. With her warm naked body rubbing against me I was having a little difficulty. I tried to concentrate really hard on something to keep from getting an erection but failed miserably. So I rolled onto my belly and drifted off to sleep.

Waking up I was in no better condition. My clothes were in the living room and both the girls were already out of bed. I waited for a bit trying to get my erection to go away but it wouldn't. After a while I gave up and let it lead the way into the living room to find something to wear. "Well good morning to you too Nicky" Toni said with a wicked little grin. Blushing I found my panties and put them on. "Ahh man! Why did you do that? I was enjoying the view! Just because I prefer woman sexually doesn't mean I hate penis. I do still like to have a nice hard cock now and then" she said laughing.

"After having that monster rubbing on my butt last night I am so damn horny right now. Your lucky Nicky, I almost woke you up for some fun!" Diane said with a grin.

"Why didn't you?" Toni asked.

"Well I didn't want to be disrespectful to you babe! We were in your bed after all!" Diane exclaimed.

"Girl you got to take the opportunities as they come! You and I work too much to have any relationships with other people!" Toni said to her. Both Diane and Toni looked at me like I was their final meal. "Girl, your lucky we have to be somewhere soon. But later that cute little ass is ours!" The look of surprise on my face had them both laughing hysterically.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Remember we had planned on the four day cruise to the Bahamas?" Diane said.

"Oh shit I lost track of my days. I need to pack." I said.

"I got you covered. That bag by the door has the new clothes you got. The only thing you need is a bathing suit. And we can get one of those for you on the way. I locked up the Jeep in my garage. We can leave my car at the parking lot." Toni said.

We swing by a store and they help choose a cute little bikini for me. One that would keep my parts tucked away nicely and we got in line for the mass boarding onto the cruise ship. The cruise boarding staff tried to refuse me to board because my identification didn't look like me. It wasn't until I demanded to speak to a supervisor and explain to them that I am the same person, did they finally relent and allow me to board. Our cabin had a balcony and two queen sized beds, a nice seating area with a couch and a full sized shower. A much bigger cabin than Diane and I had shared on our last cruise. We changed into our swim suits and made our way to the pool. Just to be safe I wore a pair of shorts. I wasn't that confident that my suit would keep things hidden away down there.