New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hung out by the pool until dinner and went back to our room to grab shirts so we could go get something to eat. I was getting the distinct impression that they were planning on having me for dessert. Both Toni and Diane flirted with me and each other relentlessly. Which surprised me greatly. I didn't think either of them liked me in that way.

After dinner we hit the casino and had a couple of drinks. We all took turns kissing and hugging and rubbing up on each other. By the time we got back to our cabin I was in desperate need to get these shorts off to free my painfully engorged member. I was really impressed with the suit and shorts for keeping it confined. But relieved to let it free.

"I warned you that your cute little ass was ours." Toni says as she pushes me back onto the bed. She strips off her shorts and straddles my face. Diane is tugging on my shorts and has them yanked off in no time. "Mmmm that's right eat that pussy!" Toni moans out as Diane slides her tongue from the base of my penis to the tip. Wrapping her lips around it she slides down my shaft and back up.

The sensation is so intense on my sensitive cock and it had been so long since the last time I had sex that I was very close to orgasm with the way Diane was sucking me off. I tried to say something but Toni was relentless with grinding her pussy against my face. Diane must have had a sense because she pulled her lips off me and said "Give me that cum Nicky!". I couldn't hold back any longer, I gripped Toni's thighs tightly and moaned into her pussy as ropes of cum shot out of me to land on her ass before Diane clamped her lips over my penis.

"Damn, that was quick Diane. Poor Nicky, we must have teased her too much" Toni exclaims and chuckles. I see Diane give Toni a deep kiss and I feel Toni's pussy quiver and get wetter as she begins to orgasm.

"She is pretty tasty isn't she." Diane says as Toni throws her head back and grips my hair in a fist. Legs trembling Toni cries out as she cums. "That's right baby cum on her face." Diane tells her and latches on to one of her nipples.

"Fuck Nicky. Oh God I need to tap out. Diane take my seat. I need to get my legs under control" Toni says and lifts off my face.

Diane climbs on top and I begin to eat her pussy. She gasps as my tongue seeks to please her. "Holy fuck Toni. Her mouth is magical isn't it." Diane says breathlessly. Diane leans forward concentrating my tongue on her clit. Laying on top of me so that she can join in, Toni and I are licking Diane from the front and back at the same time. Our tongues wrestling as we bring Diane to multiple orgasms. Collapsing into a quivering mass by my side she is breathless.

"I want to watch you and Diane." Toni whispers in my ear. I roll over on top of Diane and we entwine ourselves before she can fully recover. Hands roaming, lips pressed together or on each other's necks, breasts sliding against the others. Her legs wrap around me and my penis searches for her vagina. The head of my penis separates her lips and my dick slides inside her until our pelvic are pressed tightly together. Hips gyrating I pump my dick into her slowly. Her fingers grip my ass and nails dig into my flesh pulling me into her setting the pace. I feel her tighten up as she cums but she urges me on. She has another orgasm before she stops me. Pushing me off she tells me to attend to Toni so she can catch her breath.

My breathing is hard and rapid but I move to Toni who accepts me between her legs. After a few thrusts I have to stop. I didn't want to cum too quickly bit Toni would have none of that. "Cum Nicky, I want your cum." She says as she bucks up and pulls me into her. Moaning I tell her I am going to cum and her pussy begins to quiver around my cock. Face contorted into a silent scream she orgasms hard forcing me out of her just as ropes of cum erupt from me all over her belly.

Diane begins moaning loudly and I look over to see her rubbing herself to orgasm. I stroke my cock to get the remaining cum out and Toni rubs it into her skin. She brings a hand up to her mouth and licks her fingers clean. Diane grabs her other hand and licks those fingers clean. Then leans over and kisses me, giving me a taste of my own cum. Toni pulls me to her and kisses me also while cum still coats her lips. "See, you are pretty tasty" Toni says and we all giggle. We lay there cuddling until we drift off to sleep.

Sometime during the night we made it to Port. After getting the three of us showered, dressed, faces and hair put together we had a quick breakfast and headed to shore. We walked amongst the shops and sampled the local cuisine. We visited some really beautiful landmarks and enjoyed the sunshine and our company. We went back to the ship and got back underway that afternoon. Back out to see we changed clothes and made our way to the club for some dancing and drinks.

We had a great time. Toni and Diane flirted with some of the guys that came over and danced with us. Sending them on their way to get drinks, Diane wraps her arms around Toni from behind. Both of them chuckled when I told them I don't know how to flirt. "Your doing it without even realizing it. See that guy over there? The one who keeps looking over here? What do you think you did to catch his eye?" Diane asks me. When I shrugged she said "you smiled at him and now he probably thinks your interested. I give him another five minutes before he comes over and offers to buy you a drink. Especially if you smile at him again."

"Do you think he's cute?" Toni asks me.

"Even though I am not physically attracted to guys he isn't bad looking." I replied. "But even if I do think he's decent looking I doubt he will like to be with someone like me if you catch my meaning."

"And if he does? Would you go on a date with him?" Toni questions.

"I think you should" Diane says to me. "Anyone you find interest in or that finds interest in you is going to eventually find out about your bonus."

"A bonus I'm going to be riding when we get back to the room" Toni quips with a leering grin. Diane and I laugh.

"You should date a guy at least once Nicky. I hear that anal can make you cum like never before. I know I like anal." Toni announces.

"And this is prime time to check it out to see if you like it or not. I mean your not going to see these people again so why not let your inner slut have her time in the sun!" Diane tells me as she reaches up and plays with Toni's tits. "Mmmm I love it when your nipples are hard!"

"Yeah! I wish guys were more trustworthy, I like sucking dick. I just can't bring myself to date one anymore" Toni tells me.

One of these days I am going to have to ask each of them what happened to them to scar their perception of guys. Both have said that due to past experiences they don't like guys. But I am technically a guy. Not all guy, thanks to whatever caused me to look and sound like a woman. But I still have a penis and I still think like a guy to a degree. Toni sees the far off look I have on my face that I get when deep in thought and brings me back to the here and now by giving me a deep passionate kiss. She then pushes me towards Diane who plants another on my lips.

"Tonight is not a night for deep thought Nicky." She chides me. "You ladies have got me so sexually aroused right now I am surprised I am not leaving puddles where I stand" Toni voices fanning her face with her hand. The guys return and Toni and Diane are led out to the dance floor.

A few minutes goes by before the one that Diane said I flirted with walks over to me. He is a tall man with dark hair and dark eyes from what I can see in the flashing lights. He introduces himself as Steve and asks if I would dance with him. I agree to and he leads me out to the floor near where Toni and Diane are dancing. It was a little awkward at first. Especially when he pulled me close. I wasn't positive the first time but the subsequent times his groin rubbed into my hip I was certain, he was rock hard.

We danced for a couple of songs and I really enjoyed the feeling of his hands on my hips and the feel of his erect penis pressed into my ass. It was erotic and exciting. I told him that I needed a break and use the restroom he followed me off the floor. I went outside to get some fresh air and head to the restroom. On my way back I found Toni and Diane heading my direction. They were laughing and giggling about something and when they got to me they grabbed my hand and brought me with them. We get into the bathroom and Diane tells me how the guy I was dancing with went to them and asked them about me. He wanted to know if I was attached to anyone. He told them I was the hottest woman he had ever seen. "Girl, you got him so worked up he was tenting his pants and there was a huge wet spot. I think you made him cum in his pants."

We were heading back to the club but stayed outside enjoying the cool night air when I told Diane and Toni "I don't know about you ladies but my feet hurt and I am getting tired. I think I am going to head back to the cabin."

"Why don't you see if your new friend wants to take you back to his?" Diane asks.

"Do it Nicky, go in there and tell him you want him." Toni adds.

I didn't have to go anywhere, he came out and found me. He boldly approached and put his arm around me. I could tell by the looks on both Diane and Toni's face that they were not amused by this act. But he ignored them and whispered in my ear "let's go back to my cabin. I want to get to know you better." His groin was pressing into my hip and I could feel his member getting stiff.

I whisper in his ear "I would love it if we could. I want to feel your lips around my cock" I tell him and guide his free hand up my skirt to my crotch where he could feel my penis through my panties. Both Toni and Diane are stifling their laughter when they see his eyes go wide and he backs away from me.

Face beet red he quickly makes his way down the corridor and disappears around a corner.

"That was awesome. I couldn't have done a better job of getting a creep away" Toni says laughing.

Diane hooks our arms and starts heading to our cabin. "Come on girls, what's his face may not be game for sucking a dick but I am." We get back to our cabin giggling like school girls and just as we are about to open the door Steve calls out to me.

Toni and Diane look like they are about to brawl when Steve gets close enough to speak in a normal voice. "I'm really sorry. I wasn't expecting what you told and showed me. I really find you attractive and from our brief conversation you are an intelligent person. I wasn't expecting you to be that forward. And I am sorry for how I behaved. I was embarrassed by how I acted. Can I buy you a drink or maybe we can talk over breakfast?"

I looked at Toni and Diane, I wasn't sure how to respond. What he did was pretty offensive. "Steve right? We are tired and would like to rest our feet. If it's OK with Diane you can come in for a drink. We have some beer in the fridge." Toni says to him.

Diane nods and opens the door. "Come on in. You're the first guy I have met in a long while that has apologized to someone I know for their behavior. The least I can do is offer you a drink in acceptance of your apology" Diane says holding the door open.

"I appreciate that" Steve says and follows me into the cabin. Finding a place to sit Steve once more reiterates his apology. Says that I am the first person he has ever met that is transgender. "You are gorgeous, all three of you. How did you all meet?"

We talked for quite a while about where we are from and how we all met. Both Toni and Diane seem to like him. Diane turns on some music and starts dancing. Pretty soon we are all dancing and having a grand time. "I am still riled up babe, I want you so bad. Get him naked so we can have some fun" Toni whispers in my ear.

"If Diane is OK with it we can get him naked in no time" I tell her. Toni smiles and dances over to Diane who is making another round of drinks. In answer Diane saunters over to Steve and drops down in front of him. Slowly she unzips his pants and reaches inside. She looks back at Toni and I and beckons us over as she pulls his penis out. We kneel down on either side of her and she offers his cock to me first. I lick the tip of his penis before sticking the head in my mouth. Toni leans in and licks his testicles while Diane pumps his shaft. Diane takes his cock out of my mouth and offers it to Toni. After a couple of minutes she takes his cock and puts it in her mouth. I move behind Toni and Diane and pushing my fingers inside their panties I rub their clit's.

Diane pulls me forward and sticks Steve's cock in my mouth. As I suck him I feel his balls tighten. I double my efforts and he announces that he is going to cum. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and strokes his shaft. The three of us wait with our mouths wide open for him to cum. With a groan he unleashes a copious amount of semen on our tongues and faces. We start to giggle as we clean each other's faces with our tongues and lips sucking up ever last drop. I strip off my clothes and so do Toni and Diane. Steve let's his pants drop to the floor as I push him back onto the bed. "Which of you two wants to ride him first?" I ask.

Toni and Diane look at each other and play rock, paper, scissors. Toni wins and mounts Steve. I sit down on the other bed to watch and Diane comes over to me. My penis is dripping and throbbing. "Go stick it in his mouth Nicky. Let's see if he'll return the favor. I really hope he does. I want to see him suck your cock."

I climb up onto the bed and put my penis by his mouth. Surprisingly he turns his head and takes me into his mouth. As Toni rides his cock I am fucking his mouth. The feel of his lips and tongue are building my orgasm quickly. Toni exclaims that she is cumming and when she regains her senses gets off of Steve so Diane can feel him. Diane climbs up and turns so her back is facing him, slides down his cock and rides him hard. She finishes amazingly fast and moves off of him.

I am nervous about this because it is the first time but I pull him on top of me and guide his penis into my ass. Thankfully the girls have lubed his cock and the alcohol helped keep me relaxed that when he slid inside me it hurt only for a second.

Steve's thrusts were slow and gentle and I felt my orgasm reach its peak. I moan that I am cumming and his thrusts get deeper and faster. Each one sending a squirt of semen out of me to land on my belly. He groans and tries to pull out of me but doesn't make it in time as I feel his semen erupt into me. He finally pulls out after the initial surge and strokes his cock finishing his orgasm, spraying cum all over my balls and dick.

Meanwhile Diane and Toni were enjoying the show masturbating each other. Their waning orgasms evident on their glistening wet pussy's. Once everyone has resumed breathing normally Steve gets dressed and thanks us before leaving to return to his own cabin.

As we are cleaning up Toni asks me how I felt about the experience. "I had a lot of fun, I can't believe I had an orgasm like that and it was fucking amazing. My legs were trembling for ten minutes afterwards." I tell her.

"Would you do it again?" Diane asks.

"I don't know. While I really did enjoy myself I would rather be with woman. Do all guys smell like that down there? All musky and sweaty?" I asked.

Both Toni and Diane laughed. "Not if you catch them fresh out of the shower. Remember we had been dancing and were pretty sweaty too." Diane says.

"His cum wasn't too bad though!" Toni says with a chuckle. We finish cleaning up and cuddle in bed for a little while. We had an excursion planned when we made port and we would be able to disembark in a mere four hours. We needed a nap!

We got back to the ship after our zip line excursion sore, sunburnt and exhausted. But damn that was fun. Back in our cabin we rubbed each other down with aloe and took a nap before going to one of the nicer restaurants on board. After a spectacular dinner we went back to the cabin still exhausted from the last couple of days excitement. Outside our door was a vase with three roses and a card that read 'Thank you ladies for a wonderful evening.' "He just might be a keeper!" Toni says.

Calling it an early night we were up bright and early the next morning it was day three of our cruise and we went ashore to do some sight seeing. Steve was ahead of us in the little farmers market. He was walking with two other guys and their conversation was very animated. Diane winked at me then called to Steve. He turns and spots us walking and meets us half way. His buddies follow and I swear they looked an awful lot alike.

"Ladies it's great running into you. This is my friend Marcus and Jeremy" Steve says pointing to his friends. We exchange greetings with them all and they walk with us along the market stalls.

"Thank you for the flowers Steve. That was very sweet of you." I tell him.

We chat for a bit while his friends are flirting with Diane and Toni. We parted ways after a while as they were on their way to a show. His friend Marcus asked Toni if we could all get together tonight. Toni gave them a noncommittal answer. They left us smiling with high-five's. We had a good laugh with that. Steve was decent enough but his friends were a bit off kilter for our taste.

After a fun day of sight seeing and shopping we got back on the ship and went to the pool as the ship got back underway. After a few drinks at the pool we were getting hungry and went to go get food. A couple sitting at a table near us struck up conversation with Toni.

The wife kept reaching over and patting Toni on the thigh. Toni looks over at Diane and I, winks at us as if to say 'watch this' and slides her chair real close to the wife. Toni puts her hand in her lap real high up on her thigh. Spreading her thighs a bit the wife is trying to keep her composer as Toni lightly brushes her pinky on her groin. While she is petting the wife Toni slips her sandal off and sticks her toes in the husband's crotch. Lightly caressing his package with her toes.

The conversation that they are having is very naughty and becomes very animated. Hands are waving as Toni talks about sexual acts she likes and the couple explain their pleasurable experiences. Suddenly the wife emits a moan and grips the edge of the table so hard her knuckles turn white. A puddle of fluid forms under her seat. The husband seeing his wife breathless and smiling broadly, doubles over grabbing Toni's foot. He's holding his breath so hard his face turns red. Letting out his breath explosively he exclaims "holy shit" in a forced whisper. Toni thanks them for a stimulating chat and kisses the wife before returning to our table.

We left the dining area grinning like Cheshire cats. Toni was proud of herself. She couldn't believe that she got both of them off. We changed into our swim suits and went to the pool for the pool party the ship was having. We chatted with some other people while we danced and had a spectacular time. The party ended and we went back to our cabin to get some rest before we had to pack for going home. We never did see Steve, Marcus or Jeremy.

Toni drops us off at Diane's house late in the afternoon then heads to her house. After we unpack and get our clothes in the laundry we snuggle together on the couch. "Thank you, this trip started off weird but I had a great time." I told Diane hugging her to me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't want you to go though. What are you going to do about your situation?" she asks me.

I really didn't have a clue. I had sent an email out to another voodoo priestess about my issue and they replied back to me that after speaking to other priestess's since they had never heard of this happening, they were told that the only one who could help would be the priestess I got the blessing from. Sadly that priestess has left this world. They said that it may wear off at some point but highly unlikely. I was going to have to figure out a way to live with the changes that I have undergone.