New Start for Her

Story Info
New starting middle aged D/s relationship.
7.5k words
4.47
14.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

This story is about two middle aged adults who start a dominant submissive encounter after a short conversation at her house in which she unfurls her dominant side to him. She intuitively feels safe to display her dominance so that he corresponds to her as the submissive he is according to her own assessment; she will be right on it. She is the one who will lead him into the relationship in a short cat and mouse game, taking him con-sensually and making him accept his role with her. She takes the fast track with him and is right choosing and taking him in. If you are not interested in dominant female submissive male type of stories, I suggest you stop here and move to one that may find your interest.

**********

There's a social gathering with many people invited to it, which started early. They see each other in the crowd, they are both socializing knowing that with the movement around them, they'll get to speak to each other in a while. They are very distant relatives with not much age difference between them. Carol slightly older than Claire both middle aged with splendid bodies, the younger one married, the older one a widow. When the occasion permits them, they meet up and spend some time together. Claire knows for certain that Carol would be better off is she finds a new partner, delightful as she is. The problem arises when wanting to find the right one for Carol, she knows there are plenty of submissive men around and if wanted she could try one out every week for as long as she likes, but that is just not it, he should fit within the parameters Carol has and wants. Her late husband who passed away too early, had been taken in by her and then trained to her standards he was a natural submissive, they matched well. They loved each other, one would come across them and see a happy couple devoted to each other, The dominant side Carol has to her was rarely seen in public with him and within doors it did not change much either even in their play which was frequent, her tone never had to change with him it was mutual understanding and each accepted their role perfectly. After mourning George, Carol is once again trying to make herself available, hoping to find a new partner. Claire is also looking around for her, she did introduce one to her but it was not what Carol expected and it ended shortly. Carol keeps expectations high and is sure she will be able to find the right one, maybe it will take some time. A year has now gone by since she let herself start to look around actively. She knows she will not take anything in just to have some sort of company, she has made it clear to Claire in order to avoid having her meet anyone that comes by as says he is submissive. The social meeting, they are sharing is slowly thinning out with less people as time is going by making it easier to look around. At a given moment they both look at each other although socializing in different groups, Claire signals to Carol to look to her left, she does and finds an interesting man also middle aged younger than her or at least he looks like it, something is telling her he could be a candidate and she wonders. Carol looks back at Claire approving. Claire then excuses herself and moves out of the group looking at Carol asking her to come over. Carol excuses herself, they both meet at last kissing each other as they greet.

"Carol it's good to see you looking so splendid, tell me what is in your mind. He is good looking, I know he could be or maybe it's my thought, but not sure, it does not stand out in him." Claire said.

"Claire, I agree with you, maybe under the facade he has what I'm seeking for. I know you sometimes get a little lost on the looks of a man, but not me." Carol said.

"I know that Carol, let me tell you are on the lucky side this time, I happen to know him, he is divorced and has a daughter, my hubby would love to have a go with him. They shared some business together he is interesting and seems to keep to himself. Would you like me to introduce him to you? Claire asked.

"I think I would at least to get a first reading of him." Carol said noticing that the candidate it looking at them. Claire waves at him.

"Speaking of the devil, here he comes, you could not have asked for more Carol." Claire said as she opens to get a kiss from him.

"Claire it is so good to see you, it's been some time." He said to her.

"Yes, it has and it's good to see you well, let me introduce you to Carol. Carol this is Jackson, although everybody knows him as Jackie." Claire said.

"Pleased to meet you, Carol." Jackie said.

"Likewise, Jackie." Carol said smiling and already liking him, quickly looking into a strategy that will make her find if he has what she wants from him. Her mind starts unveiling her dormant hunting methods. She knows she could have any man she wants when she wants even him, but he should have the traits she is seeking for, which she finds it's difficult to get from a middle-aged man. The submissive character she tends to like in general happen to be the elusive type and normally are never around to seek out in social gatherings or places with lots of people. They are shy and she suspects he is within those parameters a lucky day then. He must have been forced to be here, sometimes business compels. Through experience she knows she has to make him feel comfortable, not override him until she finds and edge to him and then work on that, once in her silk web there's no way out and he will feel comfortable with it. She quickly decides to let those thoughts she has carry on later, now see if she can lure him in.

"How is Tom keeping?" Jackie asked.

"He is fine, he is somewhere around, are you two still in business?" Claire asked making up conversation.

"As a matter of fact, sometime this week I have to contact him, but not today, I want to enjoy the occasion and relax." Jackie said, now looking at both of them.

"That is good, enjoy the moment." Carol said adding, "What is it that you do?"

"I'm in logistics for a medium size company and depending on their needs I buy what is needed from suppliers to have it all delivered as requested and in the scheduled time. For the time being I'm still in the payroll." Jackie said and Carol listens but could not be bothered about his job or income, she is well over that and if he is the one, he will not be working at that company or any other, if possible, just that he does not know it yet. Carol recalls the last time she ever felt the same or at least as she remembers it was with her late George. Her body is acting positive to him and even if he is not aware, he is finding himself attracted to her, Claire notices a certain body language between them and conveniently said, "I have to find Tom. He has asked me to be ready because we have to leave shortly. Carol, see you soon. Jackie I'm pleased to meet you again, don't get lost!"

Carol kisses good bye and to her ear said, "Thank you Claire, I like him." They look at each other in silence smiling discreetly as she leaves.

"Did you come over with your wife Jackie?" Carol asked knowing the answer.

"No, I'm divorced and have been for some time. I have a daughter who is in university now, so basically by myself." Jackie said remaining silent, looking at her with a smile.

"In my case I'm a widow, it's been time for me as well with no children to account for. So, I guess we both have free time to spend on something." Carol said trying to keep conversation, wondering if he'll catch the last she said.

Carol then sees Claire and Tom coming over, "Jackie good to see you, Claire told me you were here and had to stop by before leaving. She mentioned you have some business coming my way, I know it's not the moment, so why don't we join for drinks at my place and since Carol is here you could join us for dinner and there's no saying no."

"Well, if it's that way I'm in, just letting you know I'll forward a mail to you with what I'll be needing." Jackie said.

Claire looks at Carol who is happy for the date and said, "See you for dinner then."

They both leave hoping the invitation will be helping Carol get her involved with Jackie. Carol taking further advantage of the situation said, "I'll be seeing you for dinner then, will it be as my date?"

"Yes, you will, it seems they fixed us as if we are in a date." Jackie said feeling bemused and blushing slightly.

He likes me Carol presumes by his blushing. That is even better it will give her time to check more out. Still thinks she has to play further and said, "If you are leaving or when you do since I don't live far from here, would you be kind and drop me off at my place, please?"

"Yes sure, as a matter of fact I was thinking of leaving, shall we go then?" Jackie asked.

"Yes let's and if you want you are welcome to join for a coffee at home." Carol said hoping that if he agrees then it's only a step away and if not, it might mean he is not interested or maybe even too shy. Is it too bald a move maybe she should have not pushed it so fast or yes, well the answer won't have much of a wait in any case she thinks to herself. Before answering her, they both thank and say good bye to the hosts, who are just a couple of feet away.

"Thank you, Carol, yes I accept." Jackie said getting back to her invitation as they leave and soon, he is opening his car at her side of the door, letting her in first.

Carol is feeling a tingle which she had not felt for a man in years. If it were for her, she would have him on a leash right now, but knows she has to take it a step at a time and avoid ruining it by overwhelming him. In the car she gives him directions and talk about some other topics, which make her aware she likes him more than she initially thought of as they interchange thoughts. She knows he is liking her; she has to find that edge something yes, she has to and will a weak spot to uncover his submissive side, then take him down the rabbit hole until he can be controlled completely in a consensual way. Knowing it can be easy or difficult finding the trigger to his submissiveness. A submissive as she wants to have must has fetishes, maybe speaking about clothing will make him open up. If he only knew now that she wants him as her gimp, thrall, sexual toy, slave and if it works out as her loving husband. How long will it take to get him to submit, she wonders. Moving so fast in her mind that she's playing scenarios with him and thinking if it will take days or weeks to have him. They are arriving at her house and she said, "There we are Jackie, come on in." Carol said as she gets out of the car not waiting for him and heads to the door opening it up and making him come in.

Jackie once inside said, "Nice house you have, I like your taste."

Carol thanks the words mentioned by Jackie in order to open him up more hoping to get his reaction and see if he is the right one, and said, "Then you'll like the way I like to dress on occasions when I'm here."

Jackie is still not aware he is being lured in, but unconsciously is saying the right phrases and Carol is fully aware of it playing the best way possible to make him vulnerable to her. She is playing as a politician does using their words that possibly may wrap up the chosen candidate making him fall for her. Carol is a hunter and an excellent one, who knows her prey maybe an easy one, but she also cares for it. Aware he is a good person and a submissive one, he has to become hers. Can it be so quick and easy, if it is, she will feel blessed. Now all he mindlessly is about share with her will put him at her reach and then she has him. Jackie as if filling in the blanks said, "I guess according to your furniture taste it is not hippie style, not that you would feel uncomfortable with them, but it would not represent you."

Carol laughed at his comment distending her hunting attitude when as a hunter she sees her prey coming by itself to be taken and said as she is serving the coffee for them, "I did not expect that answer, it's funny in a way. I agree, it is true I'm not the hippie type, although I do have a couple of colourful camisoles for summer. What I like is more on the sensual side even sexy to some."

A moment of uncomfortable silence sets in. Carol is hoping she does not have to pick it up from there and waits a little more, looking at him with an easy face. Jackie now said, "I sense you are wanting a reply from me, I don't know if I can reply as you want to, maybe I can guess the material you like to use maybe comes to be fitted with heels or boots."

"You are on track and right with boots and heels, so tell me what material you think I cherish." Carol said knowing he will mention leather and maybe some other but doubts it.

Jackie becomes aware the sexual connotation this is taking now but since his mind was somewhere else, he still has not fully fallen into the game she is playing out and said, "Since you like boots then it must be leather," he then falls completely into the picture and adds, "A woman beautiful as you can and must use leather even in public so you must have special leather garments or similar."

Carol loves his reply and knows even if he has not had experience, he has an interest in fetish kink. She wonders if she should kiss him and take him to bed or make him wait long for it, which if she can choose, she prefers the later. Should she dress and see if he is all she thinks he is? Carol's mind races, she then calms down taking it easy and said, "Yes you are right again, do you like a woman dressed that way?"

"I certainly do, of course I do have to find her attractive to m e and if we seem to have our minds with certain similar likes it may become very intimate and special." Jackie said laying it out for her.

"Intimate and special, is something I value, I shared that with my late husband." Carol said thinking I have him interested but not yet mine. Wonder if I can make him go onto his knees then, maybe if needed I'll take him to bed, by now noticing she is already switching into her concealed Mistress mode.

"I wish I would have shared that with my ex. She was not too interested in intimacy and sex altogether after our daughter was born." Jackie said.

"Sorry for that, I was lucky we shared a special life, although not for everybody." Carol said wanting to see if Jackie somehow guesses in between the lines, although she doubts it.

,

"I do have fantasies, but cannot imagine what or how you shared your life with him. I do know that having the right partner there's a world to try and do while enjoying life in many other aspects as well, making it all possible with the right person by your side." Jackie said opening up.

"You don't seem a dominant type of guy, which I like, the alpha types are not for me, they are childishly arrogant with no purpose for me." Carol said looking at him reading every inflection of his face and watches as the tone of his skin turns pinkish with her comment. Will he jump or admit he is a sub she wonders, still not forcing into anything.

"I don't know if I'm alpha or not, but I do try to listen out, finding one must respect women in general." Jackie said in a way not putting him into total evidence.

"I agree with your point of view and in many aspects, women are superior to men. I'm not a sexist before you think of it. If only men were more submissive, life would be far easier." Carol said playing softly her cards noticing he is accepting her and just a short distance away from falling into the rabbit hole. She wants him to fall with his own words if she can make him do it.

"You are telling me your hubby was submissive with you and that is what you are looking for." Jackie said now aware he likes her, but to be with her he has to acquiesce. Maybe he likes her ways, he has to find out. He knows he has opened a door.

"Would you like to see some of the clothing I referred to a moment ago?" Carol asked not wanting to force him into admitting he is submissive just yet and if he is keen in seeing her clothing, she gets to know he has fetishes and maybe find out which ones guessing leather would be one of them, as well as confirming he is no alpha.

Jackie is now thinking is he says no, it cools everything off and it becomes delicate to start again and if yes, he knows he is just a step away of her taking control knowing by now she stated the cat and mouse game who also is controlling it. He only noticed too late, yet he finds her attractive in body and mind for now. The only thing that comes to mind is changing subject not to lose before her now and said, "Can I have another cup of coffee?"

"Yes, Jackie, let me get it for you." Carol said bringing a cup back with her knowing he now knows she has him. Now it's just play it smoothly, she said to herself. Excusing herself for a minute she goes to her bedroom coming back with black leather opera gloves and puts them on the table so he is noticing them. Carol has the upper hand at last, it did not take too much effort knowing to choose beforehand the right person and only then make him aware he has been taken. He became hers before they even spoke for the first time, he is the one who never saw it coming in the first place. She knows she can play mind games with him also, that is a plus they'll both will enjoy. Jumping to another thought, she wonders if he ever had a glimpse that he was the prey the moment she decided setting her interest in him, feeling that he only became aware when the game was well into play. Well, that is the trait of a woman with a dominant nature and she is proud of it.

Subconsciousness can and is a bastard now putting Jackie in evidence as he picks up the gloves and feels them, then looks at Carol and if he was missing the obvious, he is now blushing paving the rest of the road for her. Jackie trying to save face although too late said, "They are beautiful and soft."

"If you had smaller hands I'd let you try them on." Carol said making it obvious and evident. The scene from outside looks like the hunt has reached its end like a lion with a deer, an owl with a mouse, the prey may squeal but that is all it can do.

"I find leather very sexy." Jackie said blushing again, knowing she is dominant.

Carol knows she has to take advantage of the situation. How to go about it, hard or soft? He mentioned boots, she uses that and said, "I have boots that match the gloves, care to follow me so that I show them to you?"

Like most guys into fetish, the word boots get him going and being a fetishist. Jackie said, "Carol yes I do, if you want to show them to me." He knows by now that any comment with which she catches him off guard will make it incriminating answer. He is just about to be up to his neck, if not already. The hunted and the hunter are both playing their strategies and both are enjoying the game, both knowing who is who, the prey has lost his freedom and is not aware how much yet of course he loses and wins at the same time if he surrenders openly to her.

Once in the bedroom, Carol makes him follow her into her dressing room as she opens one of the doors. He sees a display of shoes and boots she reaches for a high thigh pair and shows them to him. His face said everything to her, yes, he is the one. After mourning her late husband only then seeking and waiting for the one, she feels she has found him. Carol said, "I think you like them very much which makes me happy finding you appreciating them, would you like to see me in them?"

Jackie knows he will surrender very soon, maybe also winning big with her. Still his ego is trying to hold to the few threads it has left before having to admit openly he is submissive to her, "Yes it would be nice to see you in them, I guess you must look sexy."

"Then I'll change into them, you can wait for me in the living room or stay and submit to me now." Carol said smiling playfully and openly playing her cards before him.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12