New Start for Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go to the living room." Jackie said not answering anything else, but admitting to himself he likes her and that she will be in charge if not in the next few minutes, it will be very, very soon. He feels some sweat not only in his armpits.

Carol is in extasy knowing that by not challenging her and not answering he admittedly made it clear he is submissive and will be to her. Carol only leaves the sleeveless pink shirt she has on and dresses into leather shorts then the boots and the gloves she had brought back with her. She proudly walks to the living room making Jackie hear her heels. She sees him sitting down watching her in awe and said, "This is one way of many I like dressing at home, what have you to say?"

Jackie feels horny knowing he cannot control the situation any longer, he lost his chance if he ever had one but happy looking at her, "You look so... sexy in that attire... Carol."

"You are submissive. Am I right on the assumption? Carol asked wanting a direct answer from him.

"Yes, I guess I have some of that." Jackie said.

"You don't have some of it, you are a total submissive and there's nothing wrong with it on the contrary I like a submissive, I would have not dressed for you if you were not." Carol said putting things into perspective for him.

"Thank you, Carol, for dressing for me." Jackie said feeling meek and horny.

"Don't worry it is us alone here and now. I'll be asking you and do please give me honest answers. I'm doing this because I notice you are shy and you have tried to save face the most you could, nothing to worry about. It has been a lot of fun seeking you out. I also know you are drawn to me even more than you are currently willing to admit or understand as I see it. I openly tell you I want you, now going back to the conversation we had, you did not deny that some women are superior to men. Tell me do you feel I'm superior to you?"

"Not yet but by being with you if we carry on, it's only a matter of time... a short one." Jackie said.

"Come here Jackie, feel my gloves and boots. "Carol said and Jackie gets up and Carol is now before him inviting him to kiss her and they do kiss softly at first and carry on, it soon gets passionate. They stop, then look at each other.

"I never figured you out Carol, by the time I did I had to follow with the answers you wanted from me, if I answered otherwise maybe you or we would have cooled it off, I do have a certain interest in you. The last few times you did put me into tight corners and guess you are still not quite done." Jackie said opening more as he is accepting her.

Carol sat down and asked Jackie to sit in front of her making him have a full view of her, working him up and said, "I guessed that much, it took you longer than I thought to recognize it. Well, here we are now are you interested and maybe willing to go further?"

"Is that an invitation to play now or does it imply more?" Jackie asked.

"Your question tells me you are interested, and yes it's more. I gather you have not had any relationship similar to the one I'm offering you now. Have you had any experience?" Carol asked politely guessing he must have had a pro encounter, but how many she wonders? In this city if he was or is a frequent to a pro-dome she has a way to find out without him knowing. At the same time, she kept from openly mentioning a Mistress-slave relationship waiting he admits he knows that is what they are talking about.

"Well, I have, but not many..." Jackie said feeling ratted out. She is a complete dominant and has a mind to make it turn her way, he thought.

"Sorry not many times or not many pro's?" Carol asked pushing him making him feel his is in her hands from now on.

Jackie is baffled, his mind is clogged now; his thoughts are mixed. He is out in the open with a woman who is taking total control of him and anything he spills out will make him even more exposed to her. His ego makes him take a step which goes against what he wants and desires from her, that is she taking total control over him. Exposed and vulnerable, he determines to stand up and leave in a desperate urge from his ego not thinking straight, he just cannot think at all, "Carol, I have to leave."

Carol looks at him knowing he belongs to her, by now it would take a paramount effort to leave and forget her. He is making Carol love the woman she was and thanks to him is again, even though some years have passed since she last felt as she now does. Gaining control once again to who will become her new love, knowing he will be in love with her and a mate into the life they both need and want. When he is about to turn and walk away, she said, "Stop, look at me."

"Yes, what is it you want, hurry because I have to go."Jackie said trying to escape her grip, which deep down he wants to feel. The contradiction his ego has him playing only confuses his mind furthermore.

"First don't be rude, I invited you in for a coffee by getting up in the way you are doing is not at all polite. Second, I don't mind if you have been with pro's, my inquiry is based in knowing if you have experience in order to let you know I'm patient in teaching you. So, are you still going to leave in such a manner?" Carol asked using all at hand and putting him once again in an awkward position, he now cannot escape from her and if he does, he still has to see her as a date at Tom's place and that situation would be awkward being that the least of his problems just in case he decides to flee now, but she doubts it. It will take a little convincing, but she knows how to, he won't see it coming and by the time he does he is no longer free for the benefit both of them.

"Are you a professional?" Jackie asked without a second thought in mind and in no way trying to make it difficult, yet not quite the question to ask at this moment to whom will become his love and Mistress which he will find out.

"What? I have nothing against a pro, which by the way they only help a submissive understand himself and his needs. No, I'm not a pro, but a lifelong dominant and my late hubby was my submissive." Carol said knowing that poor Jackie is sinking in with his own words, which she thanks for inwardly.

"Sorry Carol, I'm a bit..."Jackie said falling short.

"I know dear you are in turmoil now, but I'm here to settle that for you from now own. For whatever reason, you were born a submissive or taught to be one at early age. A submissive must have a woman who can understand him and take care of him by making him submit to her. Then and only then he starts feeling his life is complete. Dear Jackie I'm offering that to you, I'm here to take over your life, you are to obey me in every way from now on, do you understand my love?" Carol said in a loving way, she knows he will not go away, he only has to drop whatever he thinks he might still represent as an alpha and be the submissive he is.

"But you are not..."Jackie said once again falling short but mostly out of excitement.

"Yes, I am, now love come here and kneel before me." Carol said softly yet dominant.

Jackie does not fight any longer, he gives in accepting the submissive he is by kneeling before her and in a whisper said, "Carol...Carol, I like you."

"I know, you my love more than you can currently understand and in time you will see how much of a fact it is." Carol said.

"What now, what will happen to me... us?" Jackie asked still lost in oblivion.

Carol thinks he could still try to flee but only because he is new to a relationship as the one, she offers which is the only thing that might scare him. She still has Tom's invitation just in case he decides otherwise, but taking precautions would be wise. She does not want to push him more than she has to if she can avoid it, maybe, maybe a forgiving scene... and said, "Jackie, now that we both know I'm a dominant and you are a submissive, I'll be taking control over you and will teach you the ways with me. First things first, a man should not be rude to a lady, do you agree with me?" Carol asked.

They both look at each other, "Sorry for being rude to you it was not my intention, I felt cornered and scared." Jackie said spilling how he felt a moment ago, as she intimidated him into his now new submissive role in life with her.

"It is only natural you feel like that, but you should take into consideration that exposing you I also exposed myself and I only want what you want, I have the need to control you as much as you need to be controlled by me, it's the way we have to be." Carol said taking advantage of his momentaneous vulnerability.

"You are right Carol, again I'm sorry." Jackie said knowing he is accepting and wanting to be her submissive.

"You should kiss my boots Jackie and show your submission to me, will you?" Carol asked in a loving way and beginning to show the road of their future relationship.

"Yes, I will." Jackie said kissing tenderly her encased feet as she feels his lips touching each boot. It 's so nice she said to herself at last someone to take the empty place and she knows he will fill in it perfectly.

"Now let me ask you and please respond each question individually, do you think I'm superior to you? Am I entitled to govern your life? Are you willing to surrender to me completely? Who has now the rights over you? " Carol asked with a short break, between question, knowing she is making him bond further if he answers correctly.

"Yes, Carol I will soon acknowledge that you are superior to me. You do have me before you, on my knees. You are now taking over the government of my life. I have no other way but to surrender to you. You do have the rights over me." Jackie now answered in the same manner accepting her as a dominant to him.

"Good to hear Jackie, your answers are the correct ones for us. I think our relationship is going forward from now on. Now show me how submissive you are, suck two of my fingers." Carol said putting them forward to him. He does and she feels his mouth and tongue through the leather and it makes her wet knowing he is docile to her.

After sucking a little Carol withdraws her fingers and Jackie said, "What beautiful soft leather."

"Yes, they are and being soft they let me feel everything with them, of course latex has another angle to it, which we will also experiment with and other textures as well. Now we have to address another matter." Carol said waiting for him to ask and put him again into a position of total surrender.

"What would that be Carol?" Jackie asked now knowing she is up to something.

"Now that we have made it clear by you admitting that I'm superior to you as a woman and your dominant, I have the issue that still lingers which in part you did ask forgiveness to the lady I am, but we have not fully addressed it, which we will." Carol said.

"I thought we blended all into one forgiveness." Jackie said not knowing what is next.

"The Mistress I am to you now needs the issue settled, which we have not done yet. We cannot start off with rudeness, I could not forgive myself if we did, I know you do fully understand me. I'm trying to find what would be fit to level out the situation, tell me have you an idea what should I do or suggestion for your mishap? Carol asked knowing she should not go hard on him yet and at the same time make him understand it should not happen again and exposing him further into her hands as she turned the words around in a way Jackie will notice soon enough, he will not defy.

"I don't know, I feel very sorry Carol for the wrong doing and it will not happen again." Jackie said.

"As a woman I let it go, but as a Mistress your Mistress, it is just not right." Carol said waiting for Jackie to accept her title now.

"Carol, will you forgive me, please." Jackie said not understanding she wants her title mentioned by him.

"I see you are still calling me Carol which is my name, but things have changed between us and you will call me Carol before others or when I let you which will be quite often, for the rest I'm Mistress or Mistress Carol, do you understand?" Carol said loving and serious making a point of it and he is not to push it. She was going softly but not admitting her title was not something she expected. Jackie will need some indoctrination and more if he falls out of line, although she does not see trouble ahead, most will be play with him.

"Yes, Mistress Carol, sorry for not considering your title Mistress." Jackie said.

"Your disrespect to me as your beloved Mistress has earned you a cock cage when you leave the house, and there is no way out of it so don't even touch the subject. Now let's get back to the former offense after I mention a little more about your nature." Carol said.

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said.

"You do understand I had to make you fall into understanding that you are submissive and a natural one. Please put into perspective your situation and consider it. You are here now on your knees before me accepting me as your superior, which I am." Carol said making him aware wondering if this humiliated him a lot or a little, not the moment to ask him unless he has something to say. She does know she hit him hard and if his ego is still aware it wants to a gain position.

"I'm confused with your words, because I cannot get away from you and on the other hand, I want to fight you off." Jackie said with his ego in the way, yet wanting her for good.

"I'm all over you and even if your ego still wants a fight, it knows it has lost and that is the reason you are still here and always will be love." Carol said again in a loving way.

A teardrop slowly falls down his cheek, "Mistress I'm still confused." Jackie said but admitting he feels for her as if she is the true love of his life, he cannot put it into words even if he tries to, it is just a sensation he has.

"It is your surrender to me Jackie; you are no longer in control and your teardrop is what is left of your ego, you are mine now." Carol said picking up the tear and taking it to her mouth making it all look very sensual and it is.

"I'm hating this situation you are taking me into and cannot fight you, yet I cannot stop wanting you and never will." Jackie said feeling his surrender to her will be compensated over and over again by being with her.

"Shhh, you don't fight me, it's the ego saying good bye, you love me. Now undress for me love." Carol said looking straight at him.

Jackie undressed and gives up any shred of male dignity he thought he had, "I never thought that having started my day as usual I would be in a situation as I'm in now."

"Soon enough you'll understand that this is the way you have always wanted to be and I'm here to fulfil it for you. Now I'm going to masturbate you, when you are about to come you are to let me know, I want that cum of yours on my boots and the remainder on my gloves, your punishment is to lick all my leather clean." Carol said.

"Could you have me do something else please Mistress?" Jackie asked getting slightly limp, although not much in her hand, which she understands he might not like it too much but putting him into the situation makes it different.

"You are going to learn that acts have their consequences. I see you'd prefer avoiding it, although your little cock is not telling me that. I find this the right occasion to tell you that most of what we do you'll start to find exciting mostly and if not you'll do it out of love for me, which will end up being the same for your mind, body and soul, making you love everything, I know that much through experience. You have a most beautiful teacher for it or maybe something like a Headmistress which is even more suitable for the occasion." Carol said laughing sweetly. She is now grabbing his cock and making him feel.

Jackie is starting to enjoy the attention his cock is getting and looks at her and said, "Mm, mm."

"Yes, dear that's the way." Carol said and kisses him taking her tongue into his mouth and not letting go of his cock. She is now feeling it very hard and slippery in her hands with pre cum. She knows he is soon delivering and loves knowing she can control him this way even being the first time which only is the opening to all she wants and has in mind to do with him.

"Carol, Mistressss, mm, oh, there..." Jackie said on his way to orgasm.

Carol puts his cock aiming at her boots and soon, he is coming, "There love, yes there give me all of it."

The jism hits both her boots as she closed her legs together not to lose anything from him and gets both her hands with sticky cum as he moans, "Mm, mm, ahh, ahh, ahhh."

"Oh, my subbie what a nice mess you given me, luckily we have your tongue to get all my leather clean, it's time to get down to it. Word of advice the quicker you do it the better, if you hesitate it's worse take my advice, believe me I care for you." Carol said giving him mixed messages only confusing him more as part of her strategy.

Jackie goes down on his knees and licks all from her boots. Carol is enjoying it making her wet mostly by making him submit, he said, "Your boots are clean."

"Yes, they seem so I do hope they are, later on when it's time to take them off, if I do find something, we will have to repeat the punishment. Now my gloves lick them as the obedient submissive you are." Carol said giving him her hands to start licking them and putting her fingers available to him one at a time, as he does that, she humiliates him, "You might get to like cum dear sucking my finger it seems you have something hard in your mouth." She knows this said is mean but will quickly get a mindset with her as her dominant. The feeling of her fingers in his mouth ends up giving an orgasm, which she keeps to herself.

"Done Mistress." Jackie said guessing this is about it for today and knowing what she said is part of the game and takes in that way, but not openly letting her now.

"Well done for a first time Jackie. Now that we are at it if humiliation is something you enjoy let me know and we can have a lot of it, if not, I'll only be using it to get your mind trained with me if in the need to draw a line and make you understand your place before your Mistress, that is something I decide from now on. Now before you leave the cock cage on, please. Regarding the cage I'll get it off you after we leave from Tom's place during the week, which you will tell me when we are to be going to his place." Carol said.

"Yes, Mistress Carol." Jackie said knowing it has started and it will end the day he or she passes away.

Carol puts the cock cage on him and locks it. Seeing he does not flicker she said, "I see you are familiar with them, but I'll ask you on another occasion about it. Now that you are set, please give me your phone number and I'll text you. Will you pick me up on the day we are going to Tom's?" Carol asked in a friendly way.

"Yes, I will Mistress." Jackie said.

"By the way Claire has the likes for you and so does Tom. I'll tell you about them after we have been with them. Let's keep what we are now to ourselves for the time being and of course I'm Carol when we are with them on this occasion." Carol said calling the shots.

"Ok Mistress," Jackie said suspecting that Tom and Claire are special.


12