New Start for Her Ch. 02

Story Info
The steps into becoming hers have started.
6.9k words
4.5
5.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Ch. 2 Jackie accepts Carol taking control as they start a Mistress slave relationship, the outlines are set as he starts to slide into the required submissive state she wants, needs and requires from him. The week starts off after Jackie having been at Carol's place, following from there on.

*********

After Jackie leaves Carol's place knowing his life is taking a new turn which he has fully accepted by becoming involved with her so he cannot deny any of it. The events unfolded before him in a way he did not get to even dream of. He now has a beautiful Mistress and for now accepting her not putting conditions of any sort, although he wants to have his input as well, at least at the beginning. It's now Monday Jackie gets in touch with Tom and they decide to meet on Wednesday for business and dinner at Tom's place which also includes Carol as a guest. Jackie after fixing it up texted Carol letting her know that he will be picking her up on Wednesday. Carol writes back and asked if he could go by earlier to her place, he let's her know that if he can he will. The days move fast for Jackie, having a constant reminder of Carol on him, that is the cock cage. He is lucky and finishes before he had planned or expected on Wednesday and let's Carol know he will be over as soon as he showers and changes clothes. When he is ready to go over to Carol's place he starts noticing that she is taking total control over him and he is accepting it well. It's his first with a woman who has a dominant role as a lifestyle, he is not scared but with certain apprehension which is not chewing him up with hopes it does not in the future.

Carol in the meantime has not stopped thinking about Jackie and all the possibilities with him. She knows she has to take him in easy at least until she can assess how much he knows and is willing to go into. Her hopes are high with him, she has met at least two other possible candidates in the last few months and another one if she goes further back in time. Her feelings for her late George at the beginning made her compare too much and by doing so she lost a possible one who was definitely not like George but could do, nevertheless he was lacking some things she considered could hamper the relationship in time. With Jackie it seems he has everything which she deems important, different to George yet her inners tell her he is the one. As a matter of fact, she still has to check with him what are his likes. If the likes are within an acceptable range for both she'll put him into an intensive and exhausting training scheme until he has no other way but to look at her as his owner. George had changed some of her own likes and she ended adopting them, hoping Jackie might join the fetishes she now holds dear. Jackie will have to have at least a fifty percent of likes as she has, but if he does not have them... well it is finished by the end of the week, which is a dreadful idea to contemplate, so she avoids it altogether.

Still deep in her thoughts, she suddenly hears Jackie, who is knocking at her door, "Hello Jackie." Carol said happy to see him as she opens, "Come on in."

"Hello Carol, you look splendid." Jackie said giving her a kiss which she welcomes making her feel warm.

"It's good you have come by earlier, the reason for it is I would like to have a little chat about what I think we both like and want, is that ok with you?" Carol asked.

"Yes it's ok, had you told me before I would have stocked up some questions for you." Jackie said.

"I find it better having not told you that so I can have you face to face and see your expressions as you ask your questions that come up now and you answering mine. Let me start now by asking, you do feel you want me in your life in a dominant way? Carol asked.

"Yes, I'd like you in my life and as a dominant also, I'd need to know up to what capacity, are there limits you will not transgress?" Jackie asked.

"Thank you for you answer Jackie, because even if it turned out well when we were together, you could have doubts if to carry on. I want to dominate all of you most of the time and do very much enjoy having a vanilla kind of relationship sometimes, when I'm in the mood for it or when with other people. There are situations in which we will be equals, basically the ones that common sense makes us aware of, later on we can go into more details about that. For the rest we are not equals which will be most of the time. As I train you Jackie, you might find it hard mostly at the beginning, once you get the grip of it, it will be alright for you, that much I know. I'll let you question me always if you do so with respect towards me your Mistress, but I do have always, always the last word to everything in this relationship. In time you will know better not to question me on certain matters. When acting as your Mistress I might give you sometimes choices depending on my mood or a given situation we are in, at times you will find that I may be distant. I can tell you that I do have feelings for you now, which has opened the door to having this conversation between us, believe it or not even in a dominant submissive relationship I have to have the chemistry and / or feelings towards my submissive and I have them with you. As we bind in time I'd like to be able to tell you I'm in love with you, if you hear me tell you that, it means I truly am." Carol said looking at Jackie attentive seeing not only if he seems interested but if he is understanding her.

"You are good at selling yourself and me buying it all up. Tell me what are your needs, what is it that gets you going with a submissive in play?" Jackie asked.

"As a quick idea for you I like bondage, sometimes very restrictive. Costumes, rubber, latex, pvc, nylon, etc. Spanking sometimes and more, here we are to go gradually unless you have experience. As I did mention before humiliation if you are into it or when I need it so I get your mind focused on me, of course I have other ways to make you accept I'm superior to you. Chastisement other than humiliation will be enforced if needed. I add that I cannot speak for you, but in my experience in time I can even make you like bdsm things you think you don't like. Scat is not something I'm into although enemas yes. I'm not into electrical stimulation, diapers unless you are. The list can go on and on." Carol said.

"I agree at first sight with what you have mentioned. I do not have too much experience, it would help if you go a step at a time when trying something new with me, I'll tell you when we do." Jackie said.

"Good Jackie that means we can start or better say carry on and if it works out and I very much feel it will, you'll be glad and happy in being my slave for life." Carol said.

"I guess we can, what about how often we see each other?" Jackie asked having not quite thought out the question correctly, only noticing after having asked.

"Jackie in my case, I don't want you as a lover or an occasional pleasure toy, that is why I mentioned a slave for life. I want you here with me on a permanent basis and if we get along you are to marry me and there's no buts about it." Carol said in a sweet dominant way.

"Sorry for that, I should have asked differently," Jackie said.

"It's ok my pet. I'll sometimes will be calling you love, please notice that it's an easy way to call you but until I tell you I'm in love with you, it will only then truly mean it, so take it as a relaxed way to communicate with you." Carol said meaning it.

"Coming back to seeing you, it means we start seeing each other as couples do?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, for the least of course you know our relationship is about you being submissive to me. I gather you are not aware the behaviour that is expected from you towards me, that will soon be in your mind as part of our life together. I expect you to be seeing me very often just as horny couples do at first. As soon as you feel comfortable being with me I'll be wanting you to move in, maybe but not sure yet I'll be letting you come and go the first couple of weeks then always with me, this last can happen sooner than you expect. I have to have you with me, you belong to me, you are my property, you do understand that?" Carol said as a Mistress hoping he clicks with his answer, that will tell her if he will be malleable and easy to train.

"Well, yes you are making it very clear to me Mistress." Jackie said seeing how she can change from loving to strict depending on his answers and behaviour, he is licking her very much.

"Good Jackie, I will be calling you sometimes gimp, slave, etc., please take into consideration that we are in preliminaries now and that once into the relationship, we will still have this type of conversation when we are into new stuff with you, but it will tend to disappear once you have been introduced or learnt what we do. At the same time, you will be settling into your submissive mode with me and even if you can behave with others in a different way you'll become aware that you cannot do other than be submissive to me, knowing that not obeying has consequences for you. Every now and then you'll question me to soon fall into being the slave you are to be to me, I'm just letting you know that soon enough there's nothing you can do other than obey, because I control you, anyway you'll see it won't be difficult for you being a natural submissive." Carol said now openly letting him know how it will go in the near future and from then on for the rest of their lives.

"That is something to digest Carol." Jackie said still admitting to himself he wants to be with her, then adding, "Mistress Carol."

"You are sliding into your new life, there's some stumbling there, but not difficult to sort out with you." Carol said knowing how to judge a submissive and take him in.

"It's getting accustomed to you and your ways which I hope does not become a difficult step for me." Jackie said.

"Let's get started Jackie, undress now, then I'll put you into some bondage whilst I have a shower. When I'm out of the shower I'll dress and want you to watch me as I do, then out of bondage and cock cage you are to stroke your cock once or twice when I tell you to and not other than ordered, do you understand my command?" Carol asked.

"Yes Mistress, do you want me to go to the bedroom?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do darling." Carol said infatuated and wet with how he is becoming her property.

"Mistress what bondage have you in mind?" Jackie asked.

Carol is loving his attitude and before anything she deep kisses him not letting him touch her, teaching him sweet surrender to all she decides. Shortly the bondage is put on him, leather cuffs for wrists and ankles with leather straps that allow to make it short or long between upper and lower cuffs as wanted, his hands are at his front. Carol then ties a longer strap from the ankles up to the wrists cuffs not letting her slave much movement. She looks at him, he smiles, she then thinks he is comfortable, so some more can be added and gets a leather collar on him, with another strap from the ankles which now goes up his back and said to him, "Kneel slave I have to hook the strap to your collar."

He kneels and asked, "Is that ok or should I lie down?"

This gets her going more than she thought it would, making him with help from her hand take the position he suggested. She pulls the strap into a position she likes, and shortens the other one she had previously put on him. She looks at him and decides to put an extra at his front from the wrists to the collar. He is not hogtied but he cannot get anywhere even if he tries. Now looking at him so helpless makes her horny, she fingers herself a little and puts her finger into his mouth to taste her, moving her finger in an out she said, "Yes slave taste me, suck my finger, because you are my slave."

After getting her finger out, Jackie said, "You taste so good, let me eat you please."

"I would have let you, but with your request you forgot to add something important." Carol said playing with him, "You don't need to guess what is it, I hope."

"Mistress, sorry Mistress, can I eat you Mistress please?" Jackie asked not still accustomed to call her by her title.

"My little submissive slave. I'd love to let you I'm so totally wet and horny, but teaching you the correct way to behave and address your Mistress is even before my needs." Carol said finding it hard to resist him. She is in a way torturing herself, she knows that today she will have her orgasm, with a delay but it's worthwhile.

"Please Mistress, you are so beautiful, please." Jackie asked again.

She is so tempted, but letting go now could make things harder to teach and she knows until he has a good idea who she is, letting him have his way even if it is a slight give in, might make him think he can find a way with her, which she also wants, but not now at the beginning, he has to learn. She is cursing her own words before they come out, "I'm going to gag you seeing you are not stopping, it will give you time to think. Now open up." Carol said putting the ball gag in his mouth, then makes her way to the bathroom.

Carol leaves the bathroom door open and he hears her as she showers, he'd love to be there in the shower with her, which turns him on, even in this helpless situation he is currently in. He is aware that submitting to her is a fantasy that is turning very real, this being only the second time with her as a submissive, theirs a slight sweat coming from his body. The water stops, then silence she comes over with the towel rapped around her. She drops the towel, he moves his head to see her and she purposely passes over him just to let him have a glimpse but not the full view, "Hm, Hm." Jackie said.

"Sweet slave, I guess you want to see me. Good that you are interested in my body, I want you interested in all of me, not only the body. I know you will see me as I want you to see me. I'll be checking how you behave as you learn my ways. Many times, you will have a hood on, it makes it easier for me to teach you without feeling too much and when I have to chastise you also. I tend to see the slave and not Jackie who shares life with me, take that into consideration for your future." Carol said now with knickers and bra on.

"Mm, Mm." Jackie said starting to understand the he cannot make himself be understood.

Carol gets to his side and softly touches him as she gets the straps off him, once done the cuffs follow, last the cock cage and gag, "Now Jackie I want you to stand before me as you watch me dress and when I say you are to stroke your cock, do it twice, then stop until I say so again."

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said liking the touch of her skin on his as she untied him.

"Feel free to ask anything that's in your mind as I dress, always obeying what I have instructed. I don't mind sharing conversation unless I request silence, in play we will have a lot of that.

"I would have enjoyed seeing you with no clothes on." Jackie said.

"I know and have avoided too much of your eyes preying my body. Now stroke." Carol said watching him get hard as he strokes. She knows he has a lot of learning and training to go through; in time she can push him not to have an erection if she wants to or otherwise, just by having his mind well trained.

"Mistress..." Jackie said and is cut off.

"Stroke." Carol said and he obeys.

"Mistress..." Jackie said and is cut off.

"Stroke." Carol said and he obeys.

"Mistress..." Jackie said and is cut off a third time he knows he does not have to speak, even if she allowed him to. It must be training.

"Stroke." Carol said and he does, now keeping silent. Carol is choosing what she is going to wear, she knows not to make it obvious she has to dress as for a date, since Claire knows she has an interest in Jackie. Carol is not yet ready to tell Claire that she has him, she will, on a later date. Carol dresses in black and white with boots, elegant, inviting but not too obvious, any other woman catches the intention a mile away, that will put things into the perspective she wants, showing interest and not letting her friend know she is no longer baiting him, but training him, "I see you are silent now, good all this is training by now and I see you learn, good. Until I decide we are to have sex, when you are near me with a possibility of getting your cum or even precum on any part of my skin, you are to let me know, none of it is to touch me. I'll be putting gloves on as I'm doing now. I'll have gloves all over the house, just in case in need of them, as well as in the car. If any of your fluids touch any part of my skin until granted permission I'll be flogging you."

"Please Mistress, can I ask about that?" Jackie asked feeling desperate.

"You may." Carol said with black latex gloves on and now touching his cock, making the gloves shiny with pre cum.

"Mistress that is difficult to achieve, just look at me now." Jackie said hoping she softens up a little.

"You can request to have the cock cage on, or use a condom and anything else that helps you avoid that with me." Carol said, knowing she has put him into a difficult situation, which is humiliating, horny, submissive and learning for him, having not complained too much she is aware of her choice when she first saw him was the right one.

"Mistress please." Jackie said and kneeled kissing her boots, hoping but at the same time having the fetish of feeling her boots and knows that being kept horny is something he likes. Both know a horny man is attentive with their partner.

"Jackie, you may plead as much as you want and it is gratifying seeing you kissing my boots as an attention towards a superior female who is a Mistress to you, but I will not change my mind. Get up now and lick my gloves clean." Carol said and Jackie is doing just that.

"They are clean Mistress." Jackie said aware she is not only under his skin, but rapidly taking over his mind and will. He is ok with her taking over, just that he never imagined she could achieve so much in such a short time, of course he admits he likes playing the role and feels free to fall entirely into it with her, there's satisfaction and a building trust.

"Good Jackie, tell, do you belong to me?" Carol asked.

"Yes, Mistress I belong you." Jackie said in an immediate way, they both feel something good, sensual, positive as he said it.

"I see you are learning, I'll be getting into your mind in such a way that soon the only important matter in your life will be me." Carol said starting to display the extension of her dominance in a short phrase, she knows he cannot grasp the meaning of it yet, but he will recall it when she reminds him of this day.

"You have started already, I feel it." Jackie said.

"You said I feel it, who?" Carol asked.

"I feel it Mistress." Jackie said.

"That's better, now put the cock cage on, I just don't want you with erections at Tom's place." Carol said.

"I'll be talking about business and then dinner with them, I doubt I can have an erection there." Jackie said.

"Just in case. When we are there, I want you to play casual you should avoid looking at me too much even if you catch me looking at you, remember for them we are nowhere near dating." Carol said.

"Yes Mistress, I yet don't understand the reason apart from not letting you friend Claire know." Jackie said.

"Claire is a lovely friend to me and we share many things. Sometimes she wrongly thinks I can pick up any guy that comes across my way and it's not like that at all." Carol said.

Jackie burst out laughing, "Please are you playing me again Mistress?"

"No, I'm not, it just happens that I know what I'm looking for and when such a person comes my way it all seems easy like made in heaven, but the truth is I sense the possible candidate and it takes a lot of searching and discarding. My encounter with you started as I have with some other ones and you are the exception who did kiss my boots as a first time here at home, that is what allowed me to follow on and here we are today. Claire has a more romantic view of it and because I can get men to float around me, she gathers it's very easy to have one. I admit it's easy to have one for me, but I don't want any one, I want someone who has traits as you do, which is not that easy even with a good number of submissive men around to choose from." Carol said explaining without boasting but with an underlying proud smile.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12