New Start for Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this whole situation you are now going to act has the only purpose to make her think it's difficult to get what you are looking for, that seems crazy." Jackie said.

"It is as you so bluntly put it, but there's more which I'll tell you about when we leave after dinner." Carol said keeping that for later.

"If that is your wish Mistress." Jackie said as he dressed.

"It is and you'll understand why." Carol said now getting ready to leave.

"Well, are going in my car." Jackie said.

"Yes, we will, I know you are new to a lifestyle as the one we are going into and absolutely need to know you are comfortable having me decide everything, if you have doubts or feel you are not well when I'm around I need to be informed by you. Even if I'm the one dominating and calling the shots you have to be at ease, if apprehension or certain dislike becomes a constant this life is not for you. My expanding and even repeating myself has to do with making you aware in all it will entail. As an example, you just said in a normal way we are going in my car, you should have asked or suggested and let me decide." Carol said looking at him amused.

"Sorry Mistress, I guess we will come across many examples as the one you mentioned. It is not as easy as I thought." Jackie said.

"I'll be there to correct you at first, if it happens often, I will have to find other means to make you aware Jackie. I don't expect you to learn everything overnight, we will be able to soon enough gather if we have what it takes to be together." Carol said yet in her experience they are a match only having to prove herself she is right.

"I don't know how it will go for me at the beginning, but you have two things to your advantage or our advantage, I like the idea of being submissive to you Mistress Carol and feel I like you as a person." Jackie said.

"That is nice to hear and makes it easier for the both of us. There will be some rough patches you'll notice until you become fully acquainted with being fully mine without any doubts in you." Carol said as they arrive at Tom's place. Tom is parking as they get out of the car.

"Carol, Jackie, how are you I see you came together, wonderful." Tom said.

"Yes, I phoned Jackie and asked him if he could pick me up if not too far off his way." Carol said.

"Good then, come on in, I guess Claire is somewhere about, I went to get some scotch I had just enough for a couple of glasses, strange in me, anyway just in time." Tom said laughing as Claire appears, saying hello to them.

"Claire, I have some business to attend to with Jackie, would you girls excuse us please?" Tom asked.

"Of course, Carol and I have some catching up to do." Claire said.

Both Tom and Jackie disappear to deal with business and Claire starts inquiring if Carol has been able to get Jackie interested. It is Claire's own assumption that Carol has not still been able to, the clothing and body language does not show anything, yet she needs a direct answer, "Carol have you been able to get him to look at you?

"You know men of certain age do look at me and he is no exception, so that says nothing." Carol said acting out her part.

"But do you want him, are you flirting already I see you look very attractive, so that must mean you are not thinking of discarding him as I have seen you do so many times." Claire said.

"I don't know if we are flirting or not and to fill in your interest, no I have not discarded him and I say more I have an interest so, if possible, let's not make it too late a night if you can." Carol said.

"You can count on me. I wonder if he does find interest in you in the way you are and like to live. Imagine if he is similar to Georgie so that Tom could join the picture, that would be fun and a rare situation to have a second one with the same tastes." Claire said.

"Claire, I still have to find out what are his interests if he has them, so there's possibly a long road ahead of me, if he happens to be the one." Carol said as they see both of them come over.

"That was quick." Claire said.

"We did not want to miss out on what you two are talking about." Tom said.

"Basically it's a same order as the previous one, with only very small details that change, which is good for both of us." Jackie said oblivious of what Tom had mentioned which both women understood a mile away.

"Well then let's get to it and enjoy an early dinner." Claire said and Tom looked at her wondering if something is wrong and gets a look from her to keep quiet. Carol knows their silent language, having been so many times over with George. The dinner goes along well and just as Carol wanted it to play out. Often Carol would look at Jackie and he did as if he is in another world as Carol had previously instructed him to do. Claire and Tom want to see them match. The only disruption not made noticeable during the evening was when Tom asked Carol if she had trouble with her car, because he had gone back to the place where they had all been together and saw her car parked. Carol quickly picked it up from there and mentioned the car would not start and that a friend kindly took her to her place, later she was able to get it started with her mechanic who took it in for a quick check. Jackie did not say a word at the table only waiting until he can ask her alone, since he was the one to take her. The evening came to an end and they thanked the hosts and left.

"Pleasant evening, we had." Carol said.

"Yes, it was, luckily it went smoothly with the business I have with Tom. Did things play out as you expected?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, for the most and I thank you for it, I do appreciate when my partner acts as I want even if he is not wanting to." Carol said kissing him on the cheek.

"I see you play everybody, including myself, what was that about the car?" Jackie asked in a normal way not pushing.

"In your case it was pure strategy and as you became aware it only did get out because Tom happened to see my car. I needed to know what sort of a man you are, by speaking to you and accessing a little more with you has permitted us to start something worthwhile and here we are now, you cannot deny it has worked well up to now." Carol said smiling wittingly.

"Well, your strategy as you call it has worked out up to now. It's good to know that I now know my Mistress had an interest in me even before I was aware of it, of course I know I cannot bargain anything out of it, except for the fact that you like me and maybe more than I can guess." Jackie said smiling at her.

"Since you are my slave, I will not answer your comment and let you guess until I'm in the mood of telling you how much interest I had or have in you currently." Carol said and smiled back in way that shows some but not all she feels for him.

"You devious Mistress, I wish you would tell me you are madly in love with me, just to feel the woman who dominates and controls me in a total way loves me." Jackie said.

Carol remained silent enjoying the words she hears from him, but will not let him have anything until she is pleasantly married to him, she knows she loves him. She changes subject and said, "Tell me did you notice anything out of the ordinary with Claire and Tom?" Carol asked.

"At moments Tom was asking permission, anyway it was very discreet, I took it in as politeness. Are you telling me he is submissive as I am with you?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, he is." Carol said.

"Well, it was not obvious and know some couples have similar ways, just that it did catch my attention this time, not that it's wrong or anything else." Jackie said as they reach Carol's place and go into the house preparing some coffee and a night cap with it.

"They are a dominant submissive couple and here comes now the explanation I withheld from you. With Claire we go way back in time, at some point in our lives we had sex together, we are both dominant, but I dominate her and she has a like for me. She has tried to dominate me, but it does not work, once we married, we occasionally kissed in front of our hubbies and that was all. We are very distant relatives, that and nothing is about the same just in case she ever mentions we are relatives. About our marriages, she first met Tom and later on I met George, we both married and both dominant to our hubbies. Our hubbies became best friends, the years rolled by. Then one day, Claire tells me she has tried something new with Tom, which they had floating around as a fantasy and finally did try it out, the fantasy of Tom being cuckold, this is consensual with them, just that you know. Claire has a couple of affairs with him watching as another guy takes her, then she lost interest in that and has another fantasy and makes him try cock, before you think wrong of Claire, he had it in his mind, she just opened the door further, making it short they both loved it. Time goes by and Tom tells my hubby about his experience. My hubby mentions it to me and I ask him if he wants to try it out, he confesses that with all Tom has told him he is willing to and they do go for it. From then on, they often had sex together dressed as girls, sometimes as maids and I used my strap on quite often with George." Carol said.

"Wow, what a story and life I must say." Jackie said.

"The main reason I wanted to keep it quiet with you is, had I said to Claire we started into a similar relationship as I had with my late husband, she would have made Tom's life unbearable tonight, she has to show she can control him as she pleases, which she does. I know we dominant's have quite an ego, but showing off is not what I'm interested in. Another reason for it is that I want to train you and if I have Claire boasting around you might get the wrongs ideas. About Tom, he is a very nice guy and could become your buddy if you want to, having said that I also mention he likes you in the other way too." Carol said remaining silent wanting to have Jackie's thoughts before going on and seeing how she is going to manage him.

"Well, thank you for that, it would not have been pleasant to see Tom being diminished and humiliated before a person who is only starting off a similar relationship. Tom seems a nice guy but still not one I can call a friend. About Claire, women tend to compete sometimes and if she is that way with you, she is a friend but not a true one for what you have said, she is always trying to show she can be more." Jackie said.

"Claire is a friend to me, just that sometimes she would like to be me and I have told her long ago and time again she should be herself having a lot to give and share. I now just let her be and avoid situations which can make me feel uncomfortable as it could have been tonight. If you decide to be my slave, we will have many occasions with them and I'll be asking you to behave accordingly which did not happen too often with George, he would get out of line with Tom and here at home he would have to get chastised, sometimes the chastise would last long enough, sometimes I'd have to correct him often." Carol said.

"I'm more of the idea of keeping this as a couple and not sharing it with others. I don't mind seeing you with another woman at all, if that is your interest." Jackie said.

"That is good to know Jackie, we will have to work it out and see how time changes things for us or not. I like the idea of you only wanting to be with me and not open to others, but never say never, that I have learnt. As my slave I will penetrate you and dress you as I like when I want to and for as long as I want to, just letting you know you do not have a say in that. I will let you suggest all you want and I'll be glad to go into all the kinks you have, if you obey me. With George as time went by, he almost did whatever you can think of regarding bdsm and I did fuck him as a girl quite often." Carol said.

"Yes, we have agreed that you are my dominant, just that I'm not George and will never be and I'm sorry if I cannot live up to his way of life." Jackie said.

"Jackie, excuse me, it's not my intention and would never ask you to be as George, he was and you are now and going to be with me as a slave. You have your own likes and dislikes. I might at the beginning compare you to him at least in my mind and if I often mention him, I know when you have had enough you will let me know and I will not judge you about it, you are right to jump at me if it happens." Carol said.

"Carol, thank you and by showing me that your mind is more than just dominating, makes me feel well with you." Jackie said.

"Tell me, do you find Claire attractive and if so, would you like to have sex with her?" Carol said.

"I don't know if you are playing me or not, either way I'll tell you I do find Claire attractive and if she were available, I would have a go at her. Currently she is not available and I'm starting something with you, of course I do want to be able to taste you when you decide to let me in." Jackie said making it obvious he wants her.

"I kept it from you, she also wants to have a piece of you. She will not openly say it to me, but I know better." Carol said.

"We should move to another town." Jackie said.

"Wow that is a radical thought." Carol said.

"Carol, sorry Mistress it's getting late, I should get going." Jackie said.

"Jackie, I would like you to stay on tonight." Carol said wanting to know how much control she has over him now.

"Mistress, I thought I would be able to go home. If it is your wish I'll stay." Jackie said looking at her.

"It is my wish, now go to the bathroom and do what you have to, then to the bedroom naked." Carol said very happy she can control him and sliding well into the required submissive life she wants from him.

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said and shortly is in the bedroom as instructed.

"Come here a collar for you and a leash tied to a bed post and a pair of knickers, just to humiliate you a little." Carol said and Jackie feels just that and yet he feels at ease with her, funny he thinks, such different feelings at the same time from one same person who he likes and soon knows he will adore.

"You look beautiful in your nighty." Jackie said as she gets into bed. He tries to reach out to her and feels the leash compelling him to a limited distance.

"Just as well I tied the leash, I think I might have to tie your hands as well." Carol said.

"No Mistress, please not that, at least tonight?" Jackie asked.

"Look slave, I have to train you and it's my way it cannot be yours, that is how it works, do you agree?" Carol asked.

"Yes Mistress, I will still be asking you, maybe you may change your mind." Jackie said.

"Well slave, that is not the case today, so put your hand about a foot from your collar, yes there we are." Carol said as leather straps go from the leather cuffs just put on him to the collar impairing his movements further.

"Before we go to sleep Jackie I'm going to play a little." Carol said putting latex gloves on.

"Will you let me come Mistress?" Jackie asked hoping.

"I said I'd play a little with you and that I'm going to, I did not say other than that." Carol said starting to play with his cock getting him very hard. She stops, kisses him and plays a little more, stopping again and kissing him. The third time pre cum is flowing out and she stops altogether.

"Mistress, please. Please." Jackie said begging.

"Yes, I know I'll tuck you in, there you are, have a good night." Carol said knowing his frustration will heighten his feelings and senses with her. She turns out the light. Jackie finally falls asleep with a sense of love for her.

12