New Start for Her Ch. 03

Story Info
Some sensual play and some learning.
5.7k words
4.67
5.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Following Ch2, Carol is now taking him in and Jackie is having his first experiences with a lifelong mistress who is playing and at the same time showing some ground rules and a taste of latex fetish with it. He likes what is being offered.

*******

Last night he slept through without even wanting to go to the bathroom, he was worn out. Waking up and the restraints in his wrists were gone but not the leash still tied to the bed post, he´s about to untie himself and something tells to wait or call and he does, "Mistress Carol?"

Carol appears smiling in a dressing gown and unties him, "Good morning Jackie, well done calling out for me, I would not have approved you letting yourself go and yes I was testing you."

"Good morning Mistress." Jackie said and instinctively kissed her. Carol welcomed his kiss.

"Some aspects as you get to know me, will make you see I´m not constantly being a strict Mistress to you, your kisses gain points with me. You will see I´ve made breakfast so imagine yourself being pampered by me on many occasions to come." Carol said.

"That is good to know Carol and thank you, it does make it easier for me as well." Jackie said.

"What you´ll notice is that I will jump from one mode to another depending the situation or even mood, of course it is something you will learn and guess you will be comfortable with. You do have to always bear in mind that you belong to me and even if it´s totally vanilla, if you scratch just a bit you´ll find there´s always a Mistress before you." Carol said.

"I´m taking note Carol, I might need reminders as we go along." Jackie said.

"Don´t worry I´ll always be there, now let´s have breakfast so that you can go to your job." Carol said.

Jackie goes to the bathroom then dresses and is in the breakfast where Carol is sitting with a coffee cup in her hand, it just seems surreal as he watches her. She looks like a perfect wife there, waiting for her boyfriend or husband and the truth is nowhere near that as he knows it is and will be into the future, "Carol, I must say you look so distended and sweet as I now see you, of course it is only my first morning ever with you and you do not look as a Mistress, which undoubtedly you are."

"I like your comment Jackie, it´s fresh and coming from you as my property only makes it better. I´d love to have some similar feeling from you maybe in a year´s time." Carol said serving him a cup of coffee.

"I hope to remember your words and compare them when the time is right to do so." Jackie said drinking his coffee down, getting up kissing her and leaving.

"Before you go, will you be over tonight?" Carol asked.

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said knowing that even if being a question it has an underlying request if not an order.

"Good Jackie, see you then." Carol said thinking what she should try with him tonight.

The day carries on by keeping Jackie occupied with business. He gets a text from Carol asking him something that is not important at all even irrelevant. He again knows she is testing him and is starting to feel she is getting further under his skin more as a Mistress than a girlfriend which is also happening but at a slower pace. He wonders if in time it will be difficult with his work, having Carol gravitating his every move. He texts back. Carol receives the text and is happy knowing he does pay attention to what she has to say, she knows the text sent is meaningless but only in contents, in another situation, he would have ignored her, but this time he didn´t and that alone has an immense value for her, because she does see interest and compromise in his ways and attitude towards her. She has become fond of him and far more in a very short period. Getting him to move in will not be as difficult as she thinks it would, the difficult part will be making him drop his job. Again, time, patience and strategy will come into play. The day is over and Jackie is going back to Carol´s place when he is there and about to knock, she is opening for him, "Hello dear how was your day?"

Jackie could not hold back and laughed, "It was good and got a lot of work done, thank you." Jackie said.

"What was so funny?" Carol asked knowing the reason and using the occasion to play him.

"Sorry, it´s just so strange having you receiving me as my girlfriend and there´s a Mistress behind the facade." Jackie said not knowing if he did something wrong by saying that.

"Jackie you are right, I was about to join you in the laugh and quickly decided otherwise and it was worth it, you said it yourself. I´ll be many things with and to you but you are starting to see me as your Mistress. That is a stepping stone." Carol said.

Jackie now takes a complete look at Carol and notices she is sexy in the outfit she has on, a long shiny dress on which has a zipper that goes both ways from top to bottom and high thigh boots he had seen her with before. As both are inside and he closes the door behind them he kneels and kisses her boots feeling he might be expected to do it, "I´m not sure Mistress, but I guess you want you boots kissed by me."

"No, I did not, but good you noticed them and I see you act similar to the last time when I did ask you to kiss them. I know they get you going, I enjoy that they do at the same time they make you more submissive to me." Carol said hoping this initial motivation keeps up becoming a part of his behaviour with her.

"Mistress, I would be needing a change of clothes for tomorrow at the office, would you prefer for us to have an early night?" Jackie asked.

"Then I´ll play a little with you so you may go back to your place, tomorrow be over ready to spend the weekend and get sufficient clothes to spend the week with me." Carol said.

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said accepting he is being taken in sooner than he expected and now subject to any and all Carol´s orders, he must admit it´s a fantasy he never thought he could live out as he is starting to do.

"Jackie I´ve always been proud of having an eye for people. Most of the time I have had to classify them for their traits, likes, dislikes and hope that with you I´m also right." Carol said looking down at him, feeling proud with her new choice.

"Mistress I gather that you are meaning my predisposition as a submissive." Jackie said.

"Yes, and more, but that is to be mentioned in the future. Now get up and very slowly unzip my dress, but before that I want you completely naked and out of your cock cage, here´s the key." Carol said already savouring the moment to come.

Jackie complies and is naked in no time and as soon as the cock cage if off, he feels he is getting an erection, he then kneels getting the zipper from below, "I´m going to start Mistress."

"No, slave start from the top." Carol said.

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said slightly nervous mostly from feeling horny and having to hold until his Mistress lets him come in some way if she does allow it.

"I said slowly, keep your hand steady, don´t you dare touch me with your wet cock, unless I give you permission. I will always let you encase your cock into a condom or cage, all you have to do is ask." Carol said having a splendid time as he is getting the zipper down watching her body as he does. The zipper is lowered so slowly that it gives her a smooth feather like sensation as the materiel rests once again over her body, it is just superb having him there and he still has not seen all of her body to date, she always is covering one part or another.

"Mistress this is my first time doing something like this. I hope it is giving you a lot of pleasure." Jackie said concentrating on what he is doing and careful not to touch her with his cock, which he´d love to. If he only could be all over her now, but... He quickly shuts the thought off it will have non desired consequences if he holds on to it.

"Learn and always obey me. Women know how to enjoy a touch, a smile even a glimpse. Men unfortunately mostly want to rip the clothes off a woman and just fuck her, then off to sleep, that shows men are inferior and primitive, luckily you have come across my path and I´ll teach you a woman´s need and pleasures. Remember I´m superior to you and when you learn all about my needs specifically, you´ll understand why we do and feel as we do." Carol said with a slight moan as he reaches past her belly button.

"Yes Mistress, let me tell you I´m desperately horny." Jackie said as he is still pulling down the zipper looking up to her, still not having a good view of her breasts just seeing only part of them knowing he will have full view when he has completed getting the zipper down if the dressed is taken off. He knows he is making an effort not to touch her in anyway until told and knows she is doing it on purpose and loving it.

"You are not allowed to make comments about my body until I allow you to, now that I see you getting just under my crotch. You can unhook the bottom and open the folds of the dress slightly." Carol said.

"Mistress I must say the dress worn by you enhances your person. Is your thong made of latex?" Jackie asked.

"Thank you slave I suppose you do have a way around words. Yes it´s made of latex." Carol said observant in all he does and very thrilled he has not jumped out of line. Once she is fully in his mind there´s nothing he will not accept from her, that thought triggered an orgasm, which she kept to herself. She will not let him know how much she wants him and feels for him. She considers humans take advantage by nature, but men with women are ruthless, he could be different but not willing to test it.

"Do you wear a lot of latex Mistress?" Jackie asked.

"I do have some, but mostly leather. I do have pvc, and shiny clothing that attracts the eye and other senses if that is what you want to know. I´ll teach you about different materials and how to get sensations from them. Slave you will be the one using quite a bit of latex. Now back to our current moment, get the dress off me in a loving way." Carol said.

Jackie brings back a memory from a the time when he was truly in love with a girl long ago that triggers certain sweetness as he puts his hands on her shoulders and starts making the dress slide off her sensual body, it drops from her shoulders down her arms, holding it and not just letting it drop but accompanying it, once the material is passed her hands, he takes it to a near by chair. Carol senses he has made an extra effort to do it, "Mistress what else do you want?" Jackie asked.

"Get my latex gloves and as you hand them over, stand before me." Carol said as he reaches a pair to her and she takes her time putting them on. He looks at her body not being able to put his hands on her or on his in cock either. She has mixed feelings about not being touched, she certainly would like him to caress her, but an obedient slave is far more rewarding in the long run. The gloves are finally on and she said, "Get on your knees and kiss my boots, then get your tongue busy licking the thong between my legs."

"Yes, I will Mistress." Jackie said eager to comply by kissing first her boots and then getting his tongue licking the latex covering her crotch. Carol feels it all the same, but as a distant touch in her pussy lips, she knows she is not far from another, although the origin of the climax to come is by having him comply her every word as he is doing. His tongue touches her uncovered sides which make her tingle a little. She closes her eyes thinking of him as a little puppy, admitting that her mind has a lot of varied thoughts, since once she is back opening her eyes, she sees an old male doing his work to make her feel what she wants. Either way, she will not be able to hold much longer and is climaxing, "Mm, mm, mm, mmmm." Carol moans as she does.

"Mistress you are a wonderful girl." Jackie said.

"Thank you, Jackie, get up let me kiss you a little, just watch out with that between your legs." Carol said making him aware not to trespass.

"Mistress it´s difficult if not impossible to do both." Jackie said.

"You are right in that, the cage in the current state you are in will be impossible, get a condom and I´ll put it on you." Carol said.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you." Jackie said not knowing it will get worse than better for him as he gets a condom and opens it up handing it over to his Mistress.

"Before I do that Jackie, kiss my nipples." Carol said and Jackie does, softly kissing licking and nibbling each one as they erect hard. "Yes, that is nice slave, I´ll give you a little tender care for that attention to me."

Jackie is just waiting and in heaven with the words he has just heard. Carol kneels and puts the condom on the tip of his shaft, then looks at him, he looks down, she looks down at his shaft and looks up again, he is going wild. Jackie is thinking, please come on, come on, get your mouth on it, work me to orgasm please, she does nothing yet and he said, "Mistress please help me out."

Carol puts her lips onto the condom and rolls it down just past the head, her lips holding there surrounding, her tongue plays with the tip, then let´s go, "Did you like that slave, just as you did with my nipples, you have a big nipple down here." Carol said.

He did not take into account what she said, he is way to horny to understand anything now, "Mistress I can´t take it any longer, please." Jackie said.

"Ok then you want more, here slave." Carol said and with her hand softly rolls the condom down holding his cock there, feeling it´s warmth, making it even more of a situation for him. She lets him go and stands up.

"Please Mistress." Jackie said somewhat twisting his body. His bobbing cock is wanting more and she will not give it to him.

"Slave tell me, are you sure you want to be with me. I´m letting you know this is play we are having now. When I´m in a mood I might do this and take it to a very much higher level, are you ready to be mine?" Carol asked.

Even as horny as he now feels Jackie gets to hear her words and his is knocked into his senses once again, "Mistress this is very new to me and know you want me for good. It´s very difficult to imagine more at this moment, I know you will take me there where you mention." Jackie said nearly in tears of horniness.

"You are starting to understand how much you belong to me. You will be willing to even try things today you would not. I´ll expand your life with sensations you did not know you have in you, are you ready to travel there with me?" Carol asked.

"I cannot answer correctly now Mistress, but yes it´s my intention to travel there with you." Jackie said with some sweat on his face.

"If you are, then my love even horny as you are now, I will not let you orgasm, go have a shower and come back to me." Carol said testing him.

Jackie showers with some cold water to cool him down and knows he has to keep his mind in line not to over do the situation he is now in and likes, even if not being able to orgasm. He is dressed and ready, now back with her, "Mistress ready and set to go." Jackie said.

"I did not quite say that, but before you leave you are forgetting something aren´t you? Carol said smiling pointing at the cock cage.

"Oh, that yes it´s true Mistress." Jackie said looking at it and blushing.

"My naughty slave, no orgasm yet, now lock yourself up." Carol said as he puts it on and gets the small padlock on, handing the key to his Mistress.

"Mistress, here´s the key." Jackie said handing it over to her.

"Good Jackie, now yes we can say good night and see you tomorrow. Remember bring clothing over." Carol said lovingly.

"Yes, Mistress I will, see you tomorrow." Jackie said kissing her and leaving.

The day rolls on and Jackie finds he has that extra energy in him, knowing if he were not with Carol, he would be seeking where to have a moment of fun. The office hours end and he is back to his place, then showers getting enough clothing to stay on for a couple of working days with her and soon is there at her place. Carol opens up they say hello to each other, seeing the clothing he has brought with him she shows him where to leave them. He is now starting to take the place of her former husband, all the clothing belonging to George had been given away long ago, except for the ones he had for fetish play. She notices that Jackie is slightly smaller and definitely thinner than what George was, the fetish wear she wants him in will have a perfect fit on him. She´ll be trying one of those many items tonight and try some more tomorrow, "How about going out for a drink?" Carol suggested.

"Sure, now that I´m set Carol." Jackie said and they leave in his car to a nice place Carol knows which has nice back ground music for their age group. They sit at a table and get their drinks ordered.

"So how was your day, the business one first if there´s something to say about it, but I´m far more interested in the other part of you." Carol said looking at him in a sensual way.

"Well, the job, I have given you a good description of what I do and today was more or less what you know by now, if you want details let me know, but I doubt it. The other part is special. I felt energic today which I have not have for a long time as I recall, guess age does that to us men if you understand what I mean by that. A thought came across my mind." Jackie said as the waitress came over with the drinks and both of them thanked her for serving them and she left.

"Tell me about that thought please." Carol said.

"Please excuse me for what I´m to say, but if I were not with you I´d be getting some needed fun." Jackie said lowering his face a little trying to avoid her eyes.

"Look at me." Carol said, "I understand your need, I´m not troubled about it unless you cheated on me, which would have consequences, of course I know you have not since I hold the key. You could break the padlock but doubt that, I know you do not want to go down that road, so tell me more." Carol said making him feel she always has the upper hand; he is still looking at her.

"It had not crossed my mind getting it off, if you would have wanted me free to do as I wish, I would not have your cage on me." Jackie said making it clear he knows she has him.

"Seeing that you are into this as much as I am, tonight I´ll give you the first taste of latex on you and during the weekend, we´ll go deep into it, after that you´ll have a general idea of the way our life will be like often enough." Carol said.

"We´ll see tonight then." Jackie said wondering if after the weekend he´ll understand if this is the life, he wants to share with her. He is all in for it at least in his mind.

"George was the one to introduce me into latex, I liked it because of the texture and shininess it can have, then gradually I started liking the smell it has and how confining it can be. We started buying more and more of it and I enjoyed dressing him in it and it became like an addiction to me. I had him in it all weekend sometimes, so you´ll be living that as well. I have a lot of it and many a time you´ll be a gimp, which I did mention to you at the beginning." Carol said watching his face as he becomes aware how much she enjoys controlling and taking her submissive into a total controlled environment.

"I´d never could have imagined you as you are showing me you are now and I like it." Jackie said.

"Good you see me that way and have found that most people see me differently than what I truly am and that is not including what we are sharing, of course I´m discreet and like to keep this part that way. As to profession, I´m an anthropologist that being my main career. My studies have taken me to learn many things from societies, and you´ll be astonished how many kinks they had and have, some of them performed as rituals with ceremonies that have even taken them into shedding blood even lives, losing in the process as time went by the original reason why they had started off with it in the first place." Carol said.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12