New Start for Her Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you worked or work hands on in the field you chose as a career?" Jackie asked.

"I did, then at some point in my life I dropped it, and after my hubby passed, I got in touch with some peers and now investigate for them sometimes. I have recently finished a brief research about the Inca´s, who had a vast territory in South America." Carol said.

"That is interesting, you must find some or many things that are slightly or totally different to our way of life." Jackie said.

"It is good to know you have an interest in my field, of course I don´t see you reading books about it at least at first glance, but sharing some information with you is something I did not think I could do. George never found any interest and would have nothing to do with it." Carol said genuinely impressed of her new submissive, showing he is more than just her property.

Jackie finished his drink and asked, "Do you want another drink?"

"No, not here better at home." Carol said paying and them leaving back to her place.

"You mentioned something you were going to try tonight, is that now or later?" Jackie asked as they are now in the house.

"Well, now that you mention it, we can do it now and I´ll show you all the different underwear you´ll be wearing, some are sophisticated others are simply. Follow me and I´ll get you familiar with them, I´ll be always choosing what you will have on." Carol said as he follows her and she opens a dresser and starts getting a huge number of latex garments out, she puts them on the bed starting, "Plain knickers, thongs, crotchless, with sheaths, open at the back, at the front, with a dildo, etc."

"You have a huge collection, Carol." Jackie said still looking at all of them.

"I see latex does draw your attention, which is something I did not know and ads to our life together, not all submissive men are interested in latex. I notice that you are a true fetishist which is a plus." Carol said.

Jackie looks at her and comes closer to start kissing as couples do when happy and horny. They carry on kissing on the bed with the latex items all over. Jackie feels the dildo and breaks off the kiss and asked, "You wear this one, right?"

"No love I can but it´s for you, start getting the idea of it." Carol said smiling deviously and Jackie knows by now that by the way she smiled it is if fact for him.

"Well, most Mistresses tend to open their slaves into everything, and you are not an exception as you have already mentioned to me you did with your former slave." Jackie said.

"Well described Jackie, now that we are at it, undress." Carol said and Jackie is naked soon enough as he sees Carol looking for one of the many items there.

"What are you looking for?" Jackie asked as a pair of knickers appears, it has a hole at the back and a penis sheath with a tube at the head of the sheath.

"This one, put it on, but first things first here the key get the cage off." Carol said.

Jackie gets the cage off and said, "Pass it to me so I try it on."

"No, I´ll help you into them, that is part of the fun today." Carol said lowering herself and Jackie putting one foot in, then the other.

"I did not think it could pull so much on my hair." Jackie said as he feels the latex sliding up and as it goes on, his body hair makes him feel the tightness.

"After this weekend if you think you are ready to stay with me, you might think of keeping your body hairless which I don´t mind, I´d say on the contrary." Carol said as she is getting into the sensitive zone and with her gloved hand, she puts his cock into the sheath then pulls the rest up and settles it up making his backside shine and stand out, "You do have a nice back side which I will get my hands on in due time."

Jackie feels the tight grip the latex has on him and as she touches, he feels her giving him a nice sensation and his cock is hard again, "Mistress your touch is very sensual."

"Yes, it is natural you feel this way being the first time, I´m going to put another pair on, which will give you the idea what the purpose for the tubing is." Carol said lowering herself again and making him put a foot and then the other into the new pair, once up she puts his still hard cock downwards into the tight latex knickers, which makes his hard cock start to loosen it´s rigidness, when it does, she makes sure the tubing is placed into the hole it has to so that he can pee, then pulls them further up, making his manhood seem a thick bushy mound.

Carol takes him to a mirror and he looks, "My god you have made me look like another now." Jackie said hoping his Mistress will tell him what she has in mind for him.

"You seem a little apprehensive Jackie. I´ll explain, having you this way now, when you want to pee you´ll have to sit down it´s just a suggestion I´m giving you. Maybe your mind is starting to leave it´s comfort zone and entering to no man´s land and it will for a good time until we are fully into this life together. I will explain our first steps as we go so that you are aware, although sometimes I will not in order not to spoil the fun in it. Are you ok with that?" Carol asked.

"Yes I´m ok with it, there are or will be moments in which my mind or ego slips out of character and I may freak out." Jackie said recognizing he now feels ok but could feel different until familiarized.

"I´ll be hurting your ego and I know you understand that. Regarding your mind don´t worry in a month´s time with your approval after this weekend I´ll be in it, once in there nothing will be left to chance and you´ll become aware of it as I completely carry on taking over and you start acknowledging you are mine." Carol said very sure of what she has just said.

"I know you are dominant, but just now in the way you said it has me waking up to really recognize how dominant you truly are." Jackie said acknowledging her dominance, knowing it´s permanent.

"Thank you, Jackie, I see it as a compliment coming from you my property, you are mine am I right?" Carol said.

"Yes, Mistress Carol, I´m yours." Jackie said starting to get familiar with that idea.

"Now let´s have some drinks, but before that I want you to drink three or four glasses of water, I´d like you to try and feel what´s it like having that on." Carol said handing him a glass of water and watching as he drinks it down filling it up again the number of times, she requires it. He feels his stomach is filling up and not having had previous food will make him go quite soon.

"I´ve had three with this one, can we at least pass over to a drink now?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, we can my pet, serve us please." Carol said.

"Here you are Mistress." Jackie said serving her a scotch with water the same as he is to enjoy with her.

"We will have some dinner after if you want or it can be sandwiches. By the way tomorrow there will be a day full of latex for you." Carol said.

"Thank you for letting me know. Can I ask you a question regarding about you as a Mistress?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, you may and I guess it will be about how life is on a daily basis and how I seem not to act so much as you have formerly read or think it is by not having had the experience, is it that?" Carol asked feeling he has had it hanging around for some time and could not quite find the moment to get it out.

"It would seem as if you are reading my mind, but know you know I wanted to ask it and could not get an idea of when to ask you." Jackie said.

"I sensed it and I knew you would ask me sooner or later; it would be easier to understand later, but since we are at it I´ll try to make you aware that even if you don´t call me Mistress, which I will request you do address me in such a manner when I want it, you´ll always be obeying me, sometimes with choices given to you which will not be often. In play we will have dress codes and when we have time to ourselves like we will tomorrow it´s more. The everyday life will become familiar quite quickly when you move in, but that is to be decided by the both of us after the weekend." Carol said.

"Yes, as you said after the weekend I´ll have a better idea and so will you if you have not made your mind up by now." Jackie said as he starts feeling the need to pee but not quite yet.

"Jackie, it will help you now having free hands when you do go, putting them in and stretching the latex a little so that the bladder can deliver faster, if not it does take longer." Carol said smiling having seen it before and making him aware that there´s more to come.

"I see you are smiling anticipating what is going to happen next." Jackie said.

"Yes, I am and I want details of the sensations you have and how you feel about them." Carol said.

"I need to go." Jackie said and goes to the bathroom inevitably finding her suggestion the right one by sitting as he starts to pee. He puts his hands into the encasing latex to let the bladder release in an easier way and it does. In the current position it does take longer anyway, but he cannot be sure because of the amount of water taken in a while ago. When he feels he is finished he gets up pulling the chain and is back with Carol, looking at her he said, "Strange to say the least."

"Jackie I will need more than that so get accustomed to give me everything, feelings and thoughts that come across your mind, that is a must at least until we know all we feel when we play or I chastise you." Carol said.

"Sorry Carol, well the first thing is sitting down and the sensation is it does take longer, but not sure, the other is getting up and not having anything there, it´s weird and the image still lingers. I did stretch the latex as you suggested, it makes it better and easier." Jackie said.

"Thank you, when I find what you tell me is different to what my former hubby said, I´ll let you know only to make you aware how a same situation is not the same for any two, and this one is different, he did not have that sense of not seeing anything there, he was ok with it." Carol said.

12