New Start for Her Ch. 04

Story Info
Bondage in latex and some pantyhose play.
6.8k words
4.64
5.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Ch 4. Carol who now has Jackie with him for the weekend and more is going to test him with rubber latex bondage for his first time as he becomes her slave, she also adds pantyhose for another scene she likes to try with him.

///////////

They have dinner and go to bed. Jackie is able to get the latex knickers off and is collared by Carol and the leash tied to the bed post with the cock cage on, which he hoped it would not be on tonight, he avoids complaining and said, "Good night Mistress."

"Good night Jackie, tomorrow is to be your first time as a gimp." Carol said kissing him and turning the lights off.

The following morning, they wake up and she mentions a great day is up for them, they share breakfast talking about things not related to them as a couple or the Mistress / slave one which will start after it. Jackie when finished and after going to the bathroom said, "It has been a lovely breakfast time with you Carol."

"That was nice of you to mention. Now we are to start, let me ask you did you poo just now?" Carol asked.

"Yes, I did, what is it with that question?" Jackie asked.

"You´ll soon enough understand, but if you need to poo later on, I´ll have to do the cleaning for you and I prefer not to. After the weekend if we come to terms, I have other means of solving that." Carol said.

"I will not ask, because it has no meaning yet." Jackie said.

"Good it means you are starting to feel a little more comfortable. Now follow me to the bedroom." Carol said as she heads there and immediately hands a pair of rubber knickers to him that have a penis sheath running inside of them with the pipe to deliver pee and a hole for the other if needed. He looks at it and keeps silent passing it back to her, she lowers herself and makes him go into them asking him to place his momentarily free cock into the sheath, which takes some doing, she then pulls them up again making his balls disappear into the containing latex. She smiles and says nothing.

He watches her as she gets further stuff out and guesses some of it is for her, "That is for you?" Jackie asked.

"No, it´s mostly for you, I´ll be dressing in leather and I´ll make you watch me as I do, but first I´ll get you into the latex cat suit, helping you into it." Carol said and he gives her his feet as she puts him into it, her gloved hands are full of talcum as she spreads it over his body making the latex slip in as a glove, it has a tight fit on his body, which she finds very attractive, that little paunch he has will be covered soon and in the future with a corset, girdle, enema or exercise. The hood of the catsuit has mouth, nose and eye openings. She has avoided this time putting ear plugs, she has to get him to accept her, then she can go deeper.

"It is a very new sensation to me; I like it, Carol." Jackie said.

"I´m glad you do, because there´s more to come. Now leather cuffs on your wrists and tied to the bed, then I´ll dress." Carol said as she cuffs and ties him up. He can now watch her but that is all. She wants to make him feel but will not let him see her full naked body yet giving him her back as she puts on a black thong and bra only then she turns.

"Carol, please let me see your body naked." Jackie protests and she likes that.

"That is for me to decide. I´ll always hear you out, but do remind you, no barking at me and no loud voice either unless life threating. You don´t seem to be the type, but letting you know, you will not only not get results from it but I might have to teach you some manners." Carol said on a chair taking her time as she puts high thigh stockings on, knowing he is mesmerized by her.

"Understood Mistress, it was not my intention, but I had to protest about my need." Jackie said.

"That is all right with me love, I´m letting you know now that it will take long until you see me naked as you want to and more time touching my body as I gather you do want, which I´ll allow in time but never as you did with other women. Remember you have accepted that I´m superior to you, adding to that you belong to me which now does not give you permission to take advantage as you have done in the past with other women I´m special." Carol said finishing with her other leg. She gets up and sensually gets a short leather skirt on her, followed by a leather tank top. She comes over as he hears the swish of the stockings on her legs and kisses him hard, he responds, she lets go and goes back to put her high thigh leather boots on. She plays around with the boots looking at them and a moment later sensually pulls one up her leg taking a good time until it´s up, torturing her gimp as she does, then the other.

"Mistress, you are so sexy as you move and dress." Jackie said knowing he would have an erection but not now even if he wants to, it´s just a mental hard on. He even moves his waist as if it could get something going. She looks and smiles liking his senseless effort for freedom.

"Now gimp, some more latex is going to be added to you. I will be hydrating you often, which you´ll need, you´ll be sweating and at the same time it will make you go to the bathroom." Carol said smiling making it clear she wants that, she gets a kick out of it, she still has not got round to the reason why in all these years and it is not something that she has a need or urge to know, but having her gimp do that is special to her and that is enough reason to do so.

"Once you have put the latex on me, what happens next?" Jackie asked.

"Let´s go a step at a time." Carol said releasing him from the bed post, letting him stand there and retrieving what seems a sheet of latex with lots of buckles. She stands behind him and he sees how this latex sheet goes around his front and she buckles firstly at his neck and follows downwards at his back, it feels thicker rubber.

"Mistress this is a thick rubber restraint." Jackie said.

"It is, tell me do you prefer your arms at the front or your back?" Carol asked he remained silent not sure what to choose, "I´ll do it for you, leave them at the front this time." Carol added buckling down to the waist then pulling the latex under his legs up and buckling it in such a way that it´s impossible to get his arms out of it and even move them too much.

"Mistress, it is very restrictive." Jackie said liking it.

"Are you familiar with heels gimp?" Carol asked.

"No Mistress, only tried them once with a pro domme." Jackie said.

"You will get used to them with me, today they will be easy going they´ll be low heels for you. I want to hear you as you walk." Carol said putting his feet into two-inch sandals she had for George and they seem to fit him well, that is good news for her. She then puts her leather gloves on, collar and leash on him. As she pulls, he follows her.

"Please go-slow Mistress, until I get accustomed to walking with heels." Jackie said.

"I will, I know it´s your first as you are now, and it´s going to be a long day for you. Now sit on that chair. The jug of water and glass are for you, I want you to drink a glass of water, since you have had three cups of coffee, which I counted. Your bladder will need release in about 20 minutes give or take. I´m going to tie you up to the chair and I suggest you tell me when you want to pee, because I´ll have to untie you so that you go to the bathroom, you are to advise me with enough time." Carol said all thrilled.

"Yes, Mistress I will." Jackie said as he feels the rope at his feet, waist and upper body, making him helpless.

"I´ve received a request from a peer in the anthropology field which I´m going to work on, you will be keeping me company, but I want no speaking from you for a while at least. I´m putting another hood on you gimp which will not allow you to speak just in case and because I like it." Carol said and she slides it on him with openings in eyes, nose and a small hole in the mouth which lets air in and out but no speaking, she adds a small tubbing which is in his mouth and does not let the tongue move too much, "When you want the bathroom, make a noise and bow your head twice. Let´s try it out now."

"Mm, mm," Jackie hummed and moved his head twice.

"Good gimp, now let me get to work." Carol said taking her gloves off and starts to work in her laptop, writing away. He is just looking at her, the minutes she mentioned have passed. Not making it obvious, she is keeping an eye on him, when she thinks it´s about time she asked, "Gimp are you ready for the bathroom?"

"Mm, mm." Jackie said nodding twice as previously arranged.

"Now I will be untying you gimp and then up again, so try to calculate how much time I take in doing it, so the next call will be done by you adding that extra time to your need to pee." Carol said putting her gloves back on as a ritual, then she sets him free from the ropes. She is wet, it´s been so long since she last was able to have a gimp with her and it seems to be working with him for now. She has to test and see if he will last a good number of hours in different positions. She also removes the tube from his mouth and the last hood she had put on him and as he stands loosening the bottom of the encasing rubber.

"Excuse me Mistress, I´m going now." Jackie said getting up and walking his way in heels to the bathroom.

"Once you have finished gimp call me and remain seated until I get there." Carol said as she hears and watches him in his new heels, knowing it added difficulty to his current situation for now.

"Yes, Mistress I will." Jackie said as he gets there turning to sit and nearly losing his balance, but then quickly corrected himself and is able to sit. He starts peeing feeling his warm pee as it leaves the tube into the loo. It takes much longer than expected.

Carol thinks he is taking too long so she goes over, "Gimp is everything alright?"

"I was about to call you when you stepped in." Jackie said.

"You took long." Carol said and gets a bit of tissue wiping under him and he feels her hand touch his encased cock, it gives him sensations.

"I like your touch Mistress." Jackie said.

"Lucky you, my intention is only to clean you down there...you know my maiden gimp although past the age to be called maiden, I find nevertheless it suits the situation we are now in." Carol said looking at him.

Jackie lowered his head feeling the humiliation thrown at him and should have let it bypass, now she has how to act upon his ego making it easier to be in his mind. It´s too late to change the way he acted and he knows it, but with her it does have a thrill to it and he will not tell her that it´s his own secret. She said she would do it and she is, Carol said, "You have given me a gift Jackie. Let me tell you I have been looking for it and actually I still had no idea from what angle I could work on you when we are together until now. Thank you love, of course I´m going to use it and there´s no way you are going to talk me out of it. It won´t take long until you get familiar with some of it, my late hubby loved being made to think he was a girl, same as Tom and so they played together. I gather that it is not within your parameters and maybe never or maybe not that is to be seen I will not push you or take you there with Tom or any other guy, you have my word unless you have a change of mind. Now being alone with me it´s another matter altogether, just letting you know." Carol said happy as a child as she smiles at him. She hooks the buckles back on which were loosened in order for him to pee and then pulls from his leash and takes him back to the same chair.

"Mistress, can you give me a glass of water." Jackie said wanting one.

"Sure gimp, but it will be more than one and you will drink them all." Carol said and makes him drink four glasses of water, the first three he felt he needed, the fourth well it´s her call.

"Mistress, will I be having a lot of water?" Jackie asked wanting to know if this is for long.

Carol laughed outright to his face, "Oh, love I now know you have no experience in bondage whatsoever. Let me tell, you have many jugs to go, does that give you an idea?" Carol said tying him up with the ropes once again and putting the hood with the pipe back on.

Carol is again concentrated in her work; at moments she gets up and soon comes back with a book which she reviews. She sometimes looks his way to check on him, others she just smiles at him. Jackie feels a little restless and moves his hands a little same as his head, the only parts free enough for movement. He is aware that he is full of sweat, he can feel it at his latex encased feet. Every time she gets up for whatever reason he watches her enjoying her leathered body and the way she naturally moves, she is beautiful. Time rides on and his bladder once again is calling, "Mm, mm." Jackie said but Carol does not look up, "Mm, mm." and he nods his head twice as instructed.

"Here I go love, let me set you free for the bathroom." Carol said putting her gloves on and unties him getting the pipe and hood off him as well.

"Thank you, Mistress." Jackie said and goes to the bathroom siting down as he pees and feels the warm liquid go through the tube which gives him a sensation in his perineum, it´s not a quite a tickle but something enjoyable, he never had the idea he could feel something like that. He thinks he must be very sensitive in that area. When finished he calls Carol, "Mistress please."

Carol comes over, "Gimp how did it go this time?" Carol asked as she wipes and now purposely rubs softly his encased cock, which gives him shivers.

"Hmmm." Jackie said.

"Now you understand how sensitive we are down there?" Carol said wanting him to get him to jump.

"But we cannot compare." Jackie said nearly falling into a temper and knows better to keep cool.

"Is my maiden gimp jumpy?" Carol asked pushing a little.

"No Mistress, but we do have different anatomy." Jackie said wanting to keep in manageable parameters.

"I see you learn quickly gimp. I thought I´d make you jump; I know I can but let´s leave it for further on. Tell me now how do you feel in the suit and the situation you are in, I need honest information from you and know nevertheless that it can be used against you as well. If you have a rash or you cannot take it, I need to know, health is before everything." Carol said as she pulls from the leash and takes him back.

"Well, this is the most I´ve ever been in bondage and for the time being I seem to be able to hold. I´m full of sweat I can feel it. This time when I went to pee the warmness coming out of the tube gave me a strange feeling in my perineum which I have never felt before in my life." Jackie said.

"That is new to me too. I do have some knowledge about anatomy and know that some men are sensible more than others in that area. Can you describe what it feels if you can? Carol asked interested, making him sit down and tying him up again.

"I cannot really say. Trying to give you a slight idea, it´s like a hot trickle of water on a latex glove when you feel it, in this case it´s a little more intense for me, I guess being horny as I am it´s adding to it." Jackie said.

"Well, I can tell you my pussy sometimes is highly sensitive to certain touch that is one of the reasons I don´t need too much stimulation. I know a lot of it is in my mind and lucky because it does give me nice orgasms." Carol said, "Well, if it repeats tell me all about it, now gimp your water." Carol added giving him another four glasses and puts the hood back on with the tube too.

This time Carol gets up more often and sees he follows her every move, she enjoys getting his attention, knowing it is because it all is new to him and whilst it lasts, she will go for it. He is infatuated watching her making him so horny that is giving new sensations to him, one of them is that he loving being her captive, hopefully for good, he cannot explain it, it's just not rational, it just is. She has lost concentration in her work and is more into what is happening with him. The same tie and untying him goes on for a couple more times overdoing it and she sees he has endured. He described that same feeling between his legs, which is there to stay she suspects, of course part of it has to do with having him so strung up and not letting him orgasm, good aspect to take into consideration for the next time. After another release from her gimp, he asked, "Are you to tie me up again Mistress?"

"No, I will not, you´ve done well gimp." Carol said.

"Can I shower?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, let me help you out of the outfit in the bathroom, the catsuit and knickers turn them inside out and give them a wash in the shower. I´ll teach you how to take care of them, which you´ll be doing from here on." Carol said.

"Yes Mistress. I do feel a little tired." Jackie said.

"You are, I´m going to give you some salts, minerals and vitamins to replace what you sweated out." Carol said.

"That would be good, will you give me release as well?" Jackie asked.

"Let´s call it a day, after you shower, we can stay in or go out for dinner. Regarding your request, you can ask me as many times as you please, but for the time being I will not let you. Tell me how do you feel having me control you as I have today?" Carol said cutting him short with his need and wanting to know if he feels he is up to being with her.

"Mistress if you don´t mind could I sleep it over and at breakfast we go over it and see what other things you are into with your explanation to them. I do have a rough idea when you said I would be a gimp and how it turned out to be, maybe I can compare with the rest of the things you might want to try with me." Jackie said.

"Fair enough, let´s do that." Carol said kissing him hard.

Carol and Jackie had a peaceful evening and after dinner they spoke of many things none related to being in a dominant submissive relationship. When it is time for bed Carol collars him, just to remind him that even when they had and will have many a time together without her imposing herself over him, she will always have control in all. They wake up and hug each other as something they needed to express with tenderness. They both get up and fix breakfast up and when they sit, they are smiling at each other, one could say in a loving way, as they tasted their coffee Jackie said, "It´s time to tell what I felt with you yesterday. I did mention some of it already, if you want it repeated I will after I tell some more. I think you are not going hard on me as you would with someone used to these games and way of life. I appreciate you going slow on me. You do have control over me, not much to add there, although I have not a full idea how much you do yet. If I can share moments with you as we did yesterday that alternate between play and or outright domination, I guess we can make it work. It is strange to feel I cannot decide unless given the choice. Having you as a Mistress is interesting, because there´s more to you than just the dominating side something I definitely need, I find we can share conversation in themes other than the everyday matters." Jackie said.

"Since this started and carries on being a relationship in which I dominate you, I do hope you feel we are together with that as a basis for us." Carol said.

"Yes, that is how we started off, but I do notice I´m starting to like you in other ways as well." Jackie said.

"Are you falling for me?" Carol asked just to get it from him in his own words as she looks at him with an inner joy.

"Am I so transparent to you? Jackie asked.

"In a way you are, but it´s based more in the experience I have. You will experience it by yourself and if you are open minded you´ll enjoy how some men look at me and they are transparent, of course nearing our age group, I do get sometimes juniors wanting experience. Most are thinking with their cock, on the other side I do have the intellectual´s, which I thoroughly enjoy, but they are missing the part we are into Jackie. Back to the question I asked and you answered with another question, can I get an answer?" Carol asked smiling.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12