New Start for Her Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I thought I had, even if it was with a question to you. Yes, I feel I´m falling for you and I say of course the basis of the relationship is what made us come together and add that the other part is far more reaching than I had expected. Maybe it´s all of you in every aspect that is letting me accept you as you make me yours. I do have feelings for you, which will soon develop into more, I might not know how to deal with them and the relation we have started." Jackie said.

"Thank you, Jackie, you are giving more than I expected to hear from you. I do hope you are an open channel with feelings as we go along. There´s no need to ask me, I´ll tell you I find you sensitive and willing to learn and share, which is good to have in a man when you are lucky to find one to fit the shoes I want him to fit into, and if I can dominate you as I want it´s almost the best thing I can ask for. Yes, I have feelings for you and more than I thought I would, hoping we can make it work." Carol said.

"Are you scared of your feelings?" Jackie asked.

"No, I´m not, but do want to be sure of them." Carol said.

"Fair enough. Tell me what other things you enjoy doing and how often, by this I´m asking for examples, is it mostly putting me into a suit or are there other things you want to do as well?" Jackie asked.

"Well, you have experienced one type of restriction, I have many variants of it and sometimes different materials, bondage all types, enemas, humiliation if you are into it, the use of toys, maybe some flogging and / or spanking, costumes and more." Carol said.

"You are varied and at least I know what are your interests and how you put them into practice, which I´ll be finding out with you." Jackie said.

"You will notice that mainly when we talk and not in a game I´ll like to share as we are doing now. I´ll let you know when I want to switch into active Mistress. Times when you´ll feel like in a soap bubble and others a gimp a slave with no say, sometimes I´ll make you feel you are nothing other than a boot licker. I sometimes have mood swings which you´ll learn to read and avoid consequences although I must say they are not often. You are to obey and serve me as I see fit. They will be moments you´ll wonder if I am the same person when I dominate you and yes, I am. I will take care of you always. Once I have trained you well enough, you might end up saying the same words George once said to me." Carol said waiting to be asked.

"I know you are waiting for me to ask what was his comment. For me it´s too soon to give one to you, but having passed away by your side, it must mean he would never leave your side I guess." Jackie said.

"Yes, in every sense. He said, it would be difficult to hook up with any other once he was trained, the mind and the familiarity of being with your dominant, just lets you be with that one and no other. During his training he had doubts, which we sat down to share and, in some cases, making ends meet once completed and ready he could not let go, same as I." Carol said looking at him seeking out what are the thoughts behind his face.

"I see you are also making me aware there might be some learning or experiences that might not go too well for me or you for that sake." Jackie said.

"Sometimes not often a dominant finds the submissive that equals interests and intensity, although not often. The problem crops up when the submissive takes in more than he really wants or maybe is even capable to deal with. Sometimes the dominant can go further than expected and the submissive does not stop it until it´s too late. There are many written experiences that guide you somewhat. It adds up only if the two get what they want. That is why I want you to experience in a short period of time what gets me going and see if you like it as much as I do." Carol said.

"I will need to know from your side if when we are into play if what we are doing is of your satisfaction as well and if what you tried is what you´d normally do or does it go very much deeper." Jackie said thoughtful.

"That is reasonable Jackie and yes I do want you to ask me, the more we know and play, the more it can be extended or deepened if we want to." Carol said.

"Most will be new to me, but I have enjoyed my recent experience with you." Jackie said.

"Yes, I gathered, because even with doubts and lacking experience with a long session you did well. You are also starting to understand you can no longer orgasm unless I let you have one. Once you fully understand how I control when you climax you´ll notice how much I dominate you, learning to be what I want you to be with me." Carol said.

"Well, that I do not doubt by now." Jackie said noticing how the dynamics change from playing with a pro-dome to belonging to a natural dominant.

"As I have told you when George started playing with Tom, all the latex stuff came in loving it and taking in it as a constant in my play. What I´m trying to say is that our relationship as it follows, might make us find pleasures and interests we do not know about of now. I keep an open mind, but not always jump into something just because I tend to try and see." Carol said smoothly.

"Anyway, I have so much to try with you and most if it if not all will be new to me." Jackie said.

"Then live and enjoy Jackie, I see you as mine, my property, how do you feel when I say that to you as your owner?" Carol asked knowing his mind needs more settling in.

"It hits me hard when you say it to me Mistress but I find a subtle need for you now accepting that I belong to you in words mostly until I really feel it." Jackie said.

"I like your answer slave, now clean up the breakfast table and come over to the bedroom when you are finished." Carol said.

"Yes, Mistress I will." Jackie said as Carol gets up and leaves. He is finished shortly and heads to the bedroom.

"Slave, now I´ll be putting you into a number of pantyhose´s over your body. You will be encased in nylon as I will be too, it´s another way of playing. We will be fondling and kissing encased in it until I have my orgasms, this will be another activity we will share often." Carol said handing him the first pantyhose set to wear.

"How did George get his orgasms and were they often Mistress?" Jackie asked wanting to know if he can get an idea out of her.

"Slave I see you are concerned and want an answer from me. I suggest you start concentrating in how to serve me by devoting yourself entirely to me, if you do that you´ll see your orgasms are a need which will get attended to. Maybe, maybe in a short time you´ll find that your need to see me happy supersedes your needs, there is when you become the perfect slave to me. As for George, it was difficult at the beginning, he did nevertheless get accustomed to my regime and games, often enough he would orgasm from playing with me but not in me, which he had when I was in the mood for a fuck. Later on, when Tom came into the picture, I noticed he enjoyed play with him, so he never again was allowed to be in me, although we played and orgasmed together. He knew how to eat me as I wanted when I wanted, so that worked for us. You are new and we have to find out many things about us love." Carol said handing another set of pantyhose to him.

"This one goes on top of the one I have on?" Jackie asked having heard Carol knowing she decides and he will learn sooner than later.

"No, it does not, it goes over your head, you´ll see it has a hole to get past through, then I´ll help you into more pairs, that is part of the fun as I put them on you and myself. Sometimes I´ll put you into bondage as well, other times we both fondle each other. Your head will also be encased in nylon." Carol said watching as he puts the nylon over his upper body.

"I see my hands are encased and not yours Mistress with the hose you have on, they are free." Jackie said.

"Yes, they are a special pair, but I will put one on after that, which matches as the one you have on. Now put your feet into these." Carol said and he does and as she pulls them up, he feels them tight on him.

"They are too small or is it something else?" Jackie asked.

"They are made that way, look at yourself in the mirror and you´ll see a pair of shiny legs." Carol said enjoying how they look on him and starting to get wet.

"You bet they shine, now what else?" Jackie asked.

"One more for the upper body and then stockings for your head. I have not decided if I´ll put you into bondage or not, I guess depending in how horny I feel by the time we are both fully encased." Carol said feeling hornier by the minute. She has put his cock looking downwards in his pantyhose, wondering if she can make him orgasm by some rubbing down there, she has to try and likes the idea of getting him sticky and making him lose whatever reminiscence of being an alpha he can still keep unconsciously.

"It is a very tight fit now Mistress." Jackie said still waiting for the one that goes onto cover his head. She makes him watch as she is with the tight shiny pantyhose all over her body, which makes her look terrifically sexy and he would wish he could wank at least. He feels his cock even in an awkward position is trying to get hard and it does somewhat.

"Now as you see me with my hands encased as you have, only that yours is double, I´ll encase your head, then lie down on the bed. I will put mine over my head, then climb on to you." Carol said delicately putting a thick shiny stoking onto his head and makes him lie down. She then proceeds to put one on herself and climbs on top of him.

"Mistress, this a new experience for me too and I like it. Even though encased as we are, I still feel you as I touch you and you touch me." Jackie said.

"That is very nice to hear from you slave, that means you like it and we will play a lot like this, soon enough I´ll make other comments about this." Carol said still holding back any humiliating words, until he is ready to receive them and make him become even more of a submissive to her, that thought by itself starts a cascade that turns into a soon to be orgasm.

"You make me feel submissive being on top and not being in you Mistress." Jackie said as he undoubtably is sinking into his role.

Those words are too much for her and Carol orgasms, "Mm, mm, mm."

"I love hearing you moan Mistress." Jackie said like if he knew how to pour out the right words to her as they travel to her mind.

"Yes slave, I moan knowing you are mine, "Mm, mmm. Mm." Carol moaned her second orgasm.

"I love you Mistress and I know your moans are real, since you do not have to make me believe and I love that, it´s so real my love." Jackie said turned on, trying to hump her from the bottom upwards. She feels him and kisses his encased mouth, he is all into it kissing her back. They fondle.

"Hm, mm, mmm," Carol moans again riding his leg, touching but not rubbing his cock. He feels her intensely, but not enough to make him orgasm. His hands are touching her beautiful firm arse. She starts playing with her hand on his crotch, two, three times and stops. She wants encased kissing now; she finds it sexy.

They kiss, still encased until she stops and lifts his stocking just above his mouth as well as hers and they deep kiss. French kissing goes on as they both drool saliva, tongues playing. Sensuality is all over them like a cloud, at moments she humps him, then he tries to hump back, until she stops him. He feels he cannot control anything with her in the current position and is learning what it truly means to be dominated and a bottom. She loves how she is taking over and knows it´s a hard beginning for him, yet the feelings she knows he has for her are making him easier to handle with. He even finds himself saying things he never said to his wife while having sex, "Carol, you are so much more to me now, I need you, I surrender to you love."

"Your words are music to me. I hope I can make you orgasm this way as I make you more submissive to me love. You are going to give me many orgasms as my slave." Carol said overwhelmed with her feelings for him, which she will not share with him yet, until his is at her feet as he should and will be.

They kiss hard she is rubbing again her mound on his encased body. Jackie said, "Give me more moans my love I want you having more orgasms with me, you are so beautiful, so dominant to me, I´m yours."

"Yes, slave you are mine and I´ll have another orgasm for you, with it I´ll claim you mine, because you are a slave to me." Carol said kissing him and rubbing more as the orgasm is coming, she is giving the signs of it with little hisses. She touches herself and him at the same time, but she is only concentrated in herself and indirectly giving him the right touch, he needs to come.

As she is reaching her climax, he is also feeling his and they both come, him first, "Ahh, ahh, ahh, mmm."

"Hm, mm, mmmm." Carol moans nearly in a simultaneous way. She is not aware yet he climaxed, since she is lost in her own sensations.

"Thank you love." Jackie said.

"You are welcome." Carol said thinking it´s because she climaxed as he had asked her to do. She then notices he is very relaxed and understands his guttural noises were because he orgasmed. This went even better than she could have ever wanted and kisses him hard.

"Wow, what a kiss Carol." Jackie said not knowing she is kissing him because he is more than she expected knowing that she can turn him inside out as a sock. She is putting her body beside his in a loving way.

"That was a wonderful moment; I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have. You must be very sticky down there." Carol said giggling and enjoying this, she cannot explain what it is, but she likes it. It´s intimate.

"Yes, I am, it´s messy there." Jackie said.

She could not hold back, not being aware she helped him by touching him as she touched herself, "Well, it´s very girly having a sticky mess down there." Carol said not quite humiliating him openly but putting some of it into the scene.

"Well, when you touched me with your hand and me being so horny there´s was no way I could hold any longer." Jackie said explaining and then notices she did humiliate him, but he says nothing playing it cool. He knows there will be more to come, so try not to be game for her now, he nevertheless likes the play with her.

"I like how it worked out, the possibility of having it repeated as it did is not often, just letting you know love. We will be doing this next time with you in bondage, if I´m not very horny." Carol said.

"Of course, to have some similar outcome I understand you have to keep me horny." Jackie said.

"Don´t worry, that is a constant in your life from now on slave." Carol said kissing and then smiling at him.

12