New Start for Her Ch. 07

Story Info
A new dominant female is added to his life.
6.1k words
4.67
4.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Ch. 7 Carol is already into play with Jackie trying latex encasement bondage with him. Carol also introduces Jackie to Terry who likes women mostly but finds she is liking him more that she would ever have thought of, which puzzles her. Terry and Carol play with each other and introduce Jackie into some medical play.

//////////////////////////////

"Alright then, I give you a choice, you are to wear pantyhose with sandals now or make up and a bra, what will it be?" Carol asked forcing him to choose between one of the two she knows he does not want. As most humans she knows he will choose the one he feels more comfortable with although he must not know which one is.

Jackie looks at her confused as she knew he would, he just does not know what to choose, he is about to tell her and stops, then said, "Mistress, I don´t know."

"Since you delay, I´ll do it it´s bra, pantyhose and sandals." Carol said.

"But you said pantyhose and sandals or..." Jackie said.

"The bra is added because you would not make your mind up." Carol said having fun with his indecision.

"But Mistress, I did not think I would have to decide so quickly." Jackie said.

"Next time you´ll know to answer in time. Now follow me." Carol said walking to the bedroom and making him follow.

"This is something you did often with George?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, but with George it was different he had no problem at all on the contrary. I find I have to tame you gimp and that I will." Carol said thinking all the fun ahead of her.

"Ok I´m not like George was, but I do obey you." Jackie said trying to level off.

"Gimp this is not a competition, George is not around to compete with, anyway you´ll end up doing as I say, there´s no question about it." Carol said finding he is more fun that she could ask for and his good predisposition is a plus.

"Yes Mistress, I know I can´t and would not compete with him, anyway I think we are not quite the same in our interests, you know what I mean." Jackie said.

Carol laughed, "You are sweet gimp, come here and put these on and I´ll help you with the bra."

"I know you are having fun, sometimes I don´t know if your laugh is about something I said or looking at the way I look wearing this clothing or the way I´m going into this." Jackie said.

"It´s a bit of everything love. I must say you are filling up his shoes quite well, my mind does compare you with him and I cannot change that, but I make you aware of it and hope not to mention it as time goes by. You are anyway a different submissive all together but one who is becoming more to me than I ever thought you would and liking it very much. I should make you meet Terry and I will." Carol said changing subject.

"Yes, you mentioned Terry saying you considered she would like me and that we would get on well." Jackie said.

"Yes, I definitely think so. Letting you know we are both professional nurses having worked in the field in different institutions and both of us have pursued other careers, although she remains connected as a nurse. We also share kinks related to certain medical play, which she introduced me to and I love it." Carol said helping him with the bra and watching him put the sandals after that.

"Yes, you have given me the first taste of it." Jackie said.

"Come along to the living room so that I finish a bit of work I have." Carol said waiting to hear his heels.

"How heels stand out with their noise." Jackie said aware that some female shoes are not at all discreet.

"It´s so nice to hear another pair of heels here." Carol said laughing to herself, knowing she´s playing with him. That familiar noise was often heard when George was around.

"If you say so." Jackie said not wanting to say something that he may regret later on.

"Now sit with me until I´m finished." Carol said aware she is getting him to do all she wants.

Carol finishes her work for the time being and closes her laptop and looks at him, "You look cute gimp."

"Can I dress back into ordinary clothes?" Jackie asked as the phone rings.

"Hello Terry, pleasant surprise to hear from you, how are you?" Carol asked wondering about the synchronicity of her friend calling.

Jackie only hears this side of the conversation, so it´s bits and pieces and guessing the rest. He then hears, "Jackson although they all call him Jackie, yes I´ll tell him, alright see you in a while, bye." Carol said hanging up liking the idea of meeting up with Terry.

"Is it Terry the friend you´ve mentioned to me?" Jackie asked.

"The one and only, she has invited me over to her place and extended the invitation to you as well, would you like to join me, Jackie?" Carol asked.

"She is a good friend of yours and sooner or later I´ll be meeting her, so why not today." Jackie said.

"Thank you, Jackie, for joining me. I will be putting a cock cage on you and you´ll understand as soon as you see Terry. You know she is into women mostly and only every now and then she has been with a male nearly always in a threesome, but she could find you attractive. Maybe we could see if we all agree to have one. She is the only woman with whom I enjoy sex with, she is always the giver." Carol said not wanting to admit to herself that Terry is the dominant one to her always.

"You mean other women have hit on you but you found no interest?" Jackie asked.

"Yes that´s right, I opened up to her when we played with George there at her place. By that time George was no longer interested in fucking but being fucked, so when in the mood she would fuck him, if not he was put into bondage and we played." Carol said remembering.

"Does she know I´m with you and into a special relationship?" Jackie asked.

"No although she will this afternoon, she knows we are seeing each other, but knowing me she guesses you are into games; she knows I´ll only be with someone who is into this life. I might play around making believe that you are not and see if she falls for it, but doubt it. Ok put the cock cage on and once locked dress and bring me the key." Carol said chuckling and thinking how to go about it with Terry.

Carol dresses in a way she looks sensual maybe to impress, short skirt, boots, sleeveless shirt and gloves, he in jeans and T-shirt. Carol drove to her place, more or less a twenty-minute drive. They get out of the car and Carol rings the bell of her house. Terry opens and is dressed in a similar way but her boots are over the knee. She is sexy, hot and sensual and Jackie is eating her up in his mind as soon as he sees her, Terry smiles as she said, "Carol good to see you and you must be Jackson come on in." kissing them both.

"It´s been a while since we last met." Carol said.

"Yes, and I see you have used that time in the most appropriate way, let´s go to the living room, I have coffee ready for us." Terry said he looks at her and tries not to be too obvious. Carol knowing he would drool. She has seen it so many times and yet Terry could not be bothered with guys that she can recall.

"And what is that you do Jackson?" Terry asked.

"God it´s been a while since anyone has called me that way. I work in logistics for a company." Jackie said.

"I´ll call you Jackson until I see you as a Jackie." Terry said very freshly and Carol blushed giving herself away even before having a chance to say that they are dating.

"What do you mean by that?" Jackie asked giving Terry the key to ask Carol if he belongs to her.

"Knowing Carol, I now know you belong to her. The blushing and your answer made it obvious. I guess I can call you Jackie now." Terry said.

"What Terry means is that for her Jackie is a female name, she did date one, that is why she named you Jackson until we blew our cover." Carol said.

"Is Jackie like George used to be? Terry asked.

"He is open minded but no, not like George, not interested in being with Claire and Tom, but I did meet him through them. Tom supplies Jackie with certain things for business." Carol said.

"I understand. It´s good to see you happy Carol you look radiant, and again sexy as I like to see you." Terry said.

"Thank you, Terry so are you, looking really good..." Carol said as they look at each other in a special way.

Jackie notices the intense look they share, "Tell me Terry what is it you do?" Jackie asked interrupting the moment.

"I´m a medical supplier and would love to have someone like you I guess giving me a hand, business seems to be expanding." Terry said looking at him sensually and that caught Carol´s eye and wondered if she´s preying, no it cannot be she does not like guys as she remembers and calmed down for the time being at least, but could Jackie make her move her likes?

"He is caged for his sake, unless you have decided to change horses." Carol said just in case noticing she feels for him.

"My, my, how intimate we have become in such a short time, I´ve made you both jumpy and love that. I have not changed horses yet, but one never knows, maybe the right one could make it happen. I do find Jackie very attractive and you know I seldom speak about guys." Terry said.

"Yes, I know, luckily you enjoy giving more than receiving and no he has not gone there for the time being." Carol said trying to avoid Terry invading her turf.

"You both have made me very happy seeing you as a couple. Sorry if I´ve been outspoken, Carol knows me but for you Jackie meeting me for the first time I might have been a little prickly, don´t worry you´ll get used to me and by that, I mean I hope it works well with Carol and having both of you together here." Terry said letting Carol know she wants to play with her and him as well.

"My god Terry what happened or is happening to you, have you changed or what?" Carol asked wondering.

"I´m fond of Jackie and normally I´m right about people as you have seen me check them out. Jackie, I do not know yet why but you are currently in my good books." Terry said.

"All I can say Terry is that I find you very attractive and Carol said I would, she also said that we would get on well and she seems to be right with that as well." Jackie said.

"Carol, would you allow me to ask an intimate question?" Terry asked being less intrusive for the time being.

"After all that has already been spoken here, I guess it won´t make any harm." Carol said.

"Has your Mistress made you wear female underwear to come here?" Terry asked very interested.

Carol and Jackie both blushed, Carol because she knows where Terry is heading to and she still has not taken Jackie down that road and Jackie because he never thought he would be asked that, "No she did not." Jackie said looking at Carol.

"If you had them on, I´d put a hood on you tie you up, kiss and fondle you until I have at least four orgasms." Terry said all infatuated.

"Terry, what is wrong with you." Carol said getting up and so does Terry, they are about the same height, they both blushed.

"I´ve set my mind to see her as a girl and now that I have, I like her more." Terry said.

Carol slapped Terry, "She is mine."

"Sorry Carol to upset you." Terry said and they kissed and then kissed again, for what seemed a long intense moment.

"Sorry, what just happened? Is it a game you both play?" Jackie asked interrupting the scene.

They both looked at him, "Come with me the both of you." Terry said and they followed her to the bedroom. He was put into bondage by Terry as she tells Carol to get onto the bed, then Terry gets on her starting to kiss and fondle until they are both having orgasms, "Mm, mm, ah, ah, ah." they have not even taken their clothes off but their hands find a way to be in the right places stimulating the little they needed to reach their climax. Arms and legs so intertwined they look as one at moments. After satisfying what seems was a long wait to be together again, they play with their hands softly caressing each other. There´s feelings involved as well even if Jackie is not an expert it transpires from the tender care they share.

Terry gets up now and comes over to Jackie and kisses him hard and deep, "You are cute love."

Carol gets up with a happy face and comes over to Jackie and proceeds in the same way, "Let me free you love."

Jackie looks at her wondering what is he doing there and said, "Carol, it seems you and Terry get on well without me."

"Jackie you are part of my life now and Terry is the only exception. Let me add that Terry wants hands on you too. You have to still see her play room which she will introduce you to, and that will include some toys and games. As I have informed you, she is a nurse and knows her ways." Carol said.

"I do jump in and out of the practice, depending on business. I do like keeping up dated and helps me getting around doctors. Since I´m a supplier as well as a nurse they see me in a different way and I get out of their way when it gets rough and delicate with patients, becoming more of an asset than a nuisance for them, that makes me be appreciated by them. About the playroom, knowing you are dating Carol, I suppose you will like it or get to like it, follow me and I´ll show you." Terry said and they tagged along.

Jackie goes in for the first time and smells the odour of latex and disinfectant or similar stuff. The room has a dressing room and bathroom so it is suite like. Terry has put wooden frames bolted into the wall with beams that have ring eye bolts and some of them with hanging bull rings, there are pulleys as well. A gyno chair and a lot of stuff one would find in a clinic or at least it looks like it even a stretcher. Terry is looking at him and assesses his is not scared so that is a positive attitude, wondering if he will like having sessions with her. Carol looks at Jackie and said, "I told you Terry likes medical play."

"I have believed your words Carol, just that I´m astonished. I admit I had seen the odd pic in a porn site but being in one is completely different." Jackie said not wanting to ask.

"I don´t have a partner now, if that is in your mind Jackie and I have played a lot and sometimes on a professional level as well. I would still but I´m occupied with other things for the time being." Terry said.

"Thank you, Terry, for sharing everything with me." Jackie said.

"It´s a pleasure and I do want to share much more with you." Terry said with an inviting grin.

"But aren´t you into women?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, but I´ll make an exception with you and the truth is I would like to if you do too. Just that you know professionally I have had male clients but with you it would always be out of desire and pleasure for me." Terry said and looked at Carol and so did Jackie.

"It´s up to you two, at least for now." Carol said wondering if it´s because Terry would be with her again or she actually likes the idea of having something with Jackie which puzzles her.

"If I happen to want to try it, I might go for it if you are truly interested. I do have certain curiosity." Jackie said.

"The door is open, you already have a fifty percent acceptance from me, so I might let you know sooner than you think that I want you. I do have a need for you regarding a job." Terry said with an open smile now.

"I have one for now, thank you." Jackie said and Terry looked at Carol knowing what she truly wants and who says nothing about that for the moment.

"We could do with a clean out." Carol said changing subject.

"When was the last time you had an enema?" Terry asked immediately looking at Jackie.

"What, uhm...well, cannot remember." Jackie said making it easier for Terry.

"Then you need one now. Come on it´s time to get your clothes off then." Terry said.

"Carol please." Jackie said knowing she is the only one that can stop Terry.

"Jackie sooner or later you are going to get one and take into consideration that it is me who suggested a clean out now. Terry has kindly offered to give you one and more than that, she wants to be the one giving it to you." Carol said enjoying the situation she is putting her property into.

"Time to get onto the stretcher, but before that undress love." Terry said happy and glad Carol has accepted to share him.

"Mistress?" Jackie asked one more time, although liking Terry he is alright with what is going to happen just that he does not want to show it.

"I might be the one to put the nozzle in you Jackie." Carol said and he undresses feeling just lightly humiliated by being in front of Terry but seeing her at the same time excites him more than he thinks.

"For your age and male features, you look cute and I´m not a woman impressed by male bodies, wonder what you´d look like in latex and females' clothes." Terry said wondering if she would change horse, but no she would not or would she, maybe making him suitable for her if she´s allowed to. Could she be interested in his cock, that is a thought she never thought she could be contemplating and yet it has popped up.

"Hop onto the stretcher face downwards Jackie." Carol said and accompanied him with her hand as he puts his body on it.

"Time for play." Terry said starting to strap his writs and legs to the stretcher.

"What, you are tying me up?" Jackie asked.

"How cute, you are totally new to this, I did not believe you when you said you had no idea, so I can start taking your word to whatever you say Jackie. Back to the straps, in medical play as in BDSM there´s a lot of bondage, you will soon get familiar with it." Terry said.

"Yes, I know and have been introduced to it by Carol, just that I had no idea for an enema I´d get this." Jackie said.

"I know we would have never met if it were not for Carol, but if I had to choose a guy it be you or someone similar to you." Terry said after perfectly immobilizing him and touching his arse cheeks with her hands gloved up in latex.

Both girls move to his front and start getting the enema equipment making him see it. The nozzle is a long thin one, which they insert onto the admission valve which is attached to the hose. They don´t let him see more. He hears a lot of stretching latex, some kissing, then some ear phones are put on him and music is played, loosing touch with what is going on behind him, "Do you think he´ll be like George?" Terry asked Carol as they cover themselves in total latex outfits, including hoods.

"I don´t think so, of course we have started not too long ago, so it´s premature to say." Carol said, stretching out her outfit.

"I´ll be sincere, there´s something I like about him and would not mind, opening him up with your consent." Terry said looking at her.

"Haven´t you enough with me or is it because he is with me?" Carol asked feeling possessive and maybe now with the idea of getting his cock into her pussy but not soon anyway.

"In a way you have only opened up to be with me now that you have him, and many a time I have offered you to be over. This is no judgement towards you, I think you may be a little scared to have a constant all girl relationship or you need to have a male you love which lets you feel free to play even further. I admit I do like him, knowing through you he is submissive, I now wonder if I knew him in other circumstances would I like to have him with me and my answer is maybe yes. I must be changing or is he special, maybe both, not sure yet." Terry said.

"Having a submissive couple does change the way I feel and maybe it does give me a certain comfortable position to open up. I know we get on very well but not to the extent of becoming a couple, remember that even if I can play and like being submissive with you I´m a dominant at the same time." Carol said kissing her hard.

"I guess we could end fighting and breaking up or until one submits totally to the other, or becoming switches, it´s all rhetorical now, since your property in now on my stretcher, after we have some fun between us would you let me introduce the nozzle into him?" Terry asked changing subject.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12