New Start for Her Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, what I would like is to play in front of him and if he speaks too much, we gag him." Carol said holding her hand and taking her before her property helplessly bound on the stretcher. They start caressing each other, putting fingers in each other's mouths sexily sucking taking them in an out. Jackie knows if he were free and not allowed to play with them, he at least would be wanking himself off. The girls kiss deeply, the music in his ears does not let him hear the noise the latex makes as they rub against each other and sigh. He mumbles something out but not hearing himself makes him stop. Girls still kissing and touching ignore his sounds and literally him as well. Terry orgasms, so she quickly rubs Carol´s latex covered pussy making her orgasm with only three quick rubs there. He sees them hold each other ignoring the climax that took place as they kiss again.

Terry still holding her asked, "Shall we play with him?"

"Yes, let´s, I´ll get the ear plugs off him so that he can hear us." Carol said moving over and letting him hear once again, "Hello gimp."

"I see you are already making him take his proper place with you, that is fast." Terry said as she touches his arse cheeks, playing around. She then inflates a plastic pillow that she slides under his pelvis, putting his backside further exposed to them.

"Mistress please." Jackie said knowing it´s a wasted plea as he said it, but also plays his part with them, not knowing if they know he is playing them at least for now.

"Gimp, I´ll be kissing and watching you as Terry puts the nozzle in you, for your first of many enemas to come which you´ll get from her and me I guess." Carol said looking at Jackie and then looking up at Terry from the same position as she signals thumbs up smiling in a loving way.

"Yes, I think your gimp could become a regular here and I´d love it." Terry said moving her latex covered fingers up and down in between his cheeks stopping gently

"Is it time to grease the nozzle up?" Carol asked.

Terry gets the nozzle and makes herself visible to him then puts it into her mouth sucking and leaving saliva on it. Jackie is silent looking at her but with another thought in his mind, if it were not the nozzle she would be taking into her mouth and that turns him on, of course the cock cage does not let him show or make his cock react. Terry moves to his back again and puts a little water-based lubricant at his rear opening, it´s cold and he clenching a little, which she finds truly sexy. Her finger plays around then slightly pushing into his pucker, her finger is small sized, yet he feels her as she slowly plays and pushes in but not yet inside, just implying in a subtle way making him taste what is going to be soon in there. She is distracting him until she is ready to give it to him. He relaxes enough with her expert ministration, only then she deems it´s right and the phalanx slides in, "Ah." Jackie said helpless and knows she will outsmart him in any play since it´s new to him.

"Not my intention to cause deliberate pain unless we agree to it as part of play, but sometimes and as a first it happens, you do understand it´s part of you being Carol´s gimp, in my case I´d love to feminize you, but I´d have to go over Carol and I won´t. We have plenty of fun at hand anyway. Carol, do you want me putting another finger in and stretching her a little more?" Terry asked wanting to.

"Terry thank you, maybe next time, but you are free to introduce some finger fucking if you want to or sliding the nozzle deep into my gimp." Carol said kissing Jackie straight after that.

"Then it´s time for nozzle and a good load of water." Terry said getting the finger out and replacing it nearly at the same time with the nozzle. Jackie feels it different and it goes much deeper, then the warm liquid starts dripping in. Terry has only opened the admission valve a little so it will take time to fill him up, giving her time kiss and fondle Carol.

Terry goes over to Carol, "Aren´t you going to control it?" Carol asked.

"I´ve put it in a way that it will take time until his bowels are full, he will let us know when it happens and maybe the nozzle and hose might move telling he needs release. Let's kiss and touch some more it´s been so long since the last time." Terry said looking in an inviting way.

"But it was only five minutes ago." Carol said laughing.

"Yes, you are right but I mean before today witty friend." Terry said getting hold of her hand. Carol accepts and pulls her in.

"I want my gimp to see us in a comfortable way, let´s stand here giving him a good view." Carol said holding Terry as they start kissing softly. Their hands play touching any and every part of their bodies. Jackie loves what he is seeing, they at moments look at him as the immobile participant which they enjoy having that way, he is still not aware how much it turns both of them on, bound and helpless. He is feeling the liquid go in and starting to fill his inners at moments a slight little cramp as the water opens its way in.

"Hm, yes touch me more." Carol said as she feels the orgasm building.

"Yes, love I will." Terry said as her hand plays over the latex covered pussy, yet her experience lets her fingers touch the right places sending Carol into waves of pleasure. Carol wants to correspond and does the same, they are so concentrated in each other that Jackie is forgotten now.

"Hm, mmm, ah, ah, ah." Carol moans.

"Ah, ah, yes, ah." Terry moans nearly at the same time. They keep embraced and kiss, then turn heads towards the gimp and see the nozzle and hose moving. Terry knows he has a belly full and he won´t be able to take much more.

"Girls, I´m, I´m..." Jackie said.

"Yes it´s time." Terry said closing off the water admission.

Carol is releasing him from the stretcher´s restraints and said, "Time to let go all you have inside."

Jackie now free asked, "To which bathroom?"

"The only other door you see." Terry said and he goes in, sitting immediately avoiding doing on the floor.

Carol closes the door and said, "Let us know when you are done." Jackie starts letting it all out, once feeling he is done, he waits and looks around, it´s a complete bathroom it even has a bidet. There are also a number of different ring bolts in different sizes on the wall and some on the ceiling that have pulleys as well.

"I´m done." Jackie said.

"Are you sure, sometimes there´s an extra that leaves a little later. Get up and sit down again, wait a minute then call us." Terry said making Jackie do as he is told and he does let go some more.

"Done, I´ll clean myself." Jackie said.

"No, you don´t, sit and wait." Terry said from the other side. The girls put rubber gas masks over their hoods then open the door and go into the bathroom, he looks at them and is impressed with this addition to their outfits. They don´t speak to him but signal that he is to stand up, not being able to distinguish who is who since they have long latex aprons on as well. One of the girls grabs his hand and pulls towards her, she then makes him bend.

He feels another hand in his rear and guesses it´s Terry because a finger is sliding in, "Ah." Jackie said and he thinks he heard a laugh at his back, but not sure. At his front rubber mittens are put on and as the finger slides out, he is tied up to one of the many eye bolt rings available for that purpose, his backside is wiped clean with a sponge, the loo is flushed out. The girl at his back comes over and cleans her finger, then shows him a hood which she slides over his head with openings in eyes, nose and mouth, then that same one turns and starts pulling up a harness up her legs. He can watch all she is doing. He hears a bathroom extractor turned on and deodorant he smells taking the remaining poo smell away. He then feels a collar or similar put on him, it has a zipper and as it goes it tightens up, it too covers his mouth acting as a gag. Now one girl helps the other to get the gas mask off, then doing the same for the other.

"Next time Jackie I´ll be making you wear a lot of latex it will disguise your body and make it far sexier for me." Terry said as Jackie looks at her without being able to speak.

"Maybe it´s because Jackie brought us together again, but it cannot be all and it surprises me how much his presence gets you going not even with George who you enjoyed did you get so eager." Carol said somewhat concerned.

"Don´t have an answer for you Carol, if and when I do I´ll let you know. Shall I help you with the harness?" Terry asked diverting Carol´s comment.

"Yes do, let me get the apron off first." Carol said as Terry gets the harness lowering herself and Carol puts her feet into it and is pulled up fastening it up round her waist. Terry goes to a drawer and pulls out two identical dildoes and hands one to Carol who slides it own and so does Terry in hers, they turn and look at him. Jackie looks back expressionless. Terry gets a condom opens it, kneels and with her mouth rolls it on Carol´s shaft, that turns Jackie on, again with the cock cage on, it goes unnoticed.

"Jackie that is something I can offer you if you let me fuck you with this cock I have." Terry offered Jackie opening his eyes wide at the offer.

Carol does the same for her and said, "I offer the same love for the time being, sooner than later it will take place and as you know you belong to me."

"You´ve made it clear you´ll be the first but in Jackie´s case I don´t mind being second to take her." Terry said accepting that Carol has the rights over him.

They play and mutually touch each other´s cocks adding some lube to them making it slippery in their latex encased hands. All their movements have sensuality to them. Carol goes to the wash stand and washes off the lube. Terry looks at her knowing what is coming next then directs her eyes over to Jackie and smiles at him, he looks at her as if he were returning the smile until he feels more rubber at the top of his head and it covers his eyes, a zipper behind his head goes down giving it a tight fit leaving him sightless. He moves his hands helplessly the little he can. Both girls get to his side touching him with hands and cocks, he tries to move a little with his feet and they calm him down with soft words, letting him know it´s not the time yet, but nevertheless they´ll play as if. Carol rubs her cock by the side of his leg and moves towards his rear always making the lubricated head touch his body, she then gets over him right behind putting the head dead on at his entrance with her hands on his waist, pushing just a little but that´s all. She is very tempted to go own, but keeps to her word. At the same time Terry plays with her cock at his side at moments, she touches him and even kisses his back and with her tongue she licks downwards and down his side until getting to touch Carol´s hand. Still touching Jackie´s skin she takes Carol´s latex fingers into her mouth and sucks them moving up and down as if sucking a phallus, which turns Carol on. Carol watching Terry do that makes her inadvertently push in making Jackie jump forward. She notices only then and stops; her head had gone in a little more. The girls let go of Jackie and play together, this time Jackie is listening to all of it even if hooded, the rubber touching rubber, the scent of latex and the moaning of both girls.

They kiss hard and deep, they unbuckle each other, releasing their cocks as they drop to the floor and their hands touch pussy, "Ahhh, ahh, ahhh." Carol moans first.

"Ah, mmm, mmmm." Terry moans quieter as Carol finishes hers. They remain hugging for a moment and they sit on a rubber covered sofa in the adjacent room, leaving Jackie still bound.

"Time to let him go and go home." Carol said kissing Terry.

"Yes, I know, it has been a very pleasant visit Carol, hope it happens more often." Terry said as she unties Jackie and Carol unzips the gag and blindfold hood.

"Jackie is the first to try them and it looked terrific on him. Tell us Jackie how did the hood with the gag and blindfold feel?" Terry asked.

"My first time with a hood like that as well, it felt tight, confining, sweaty and sexy." Jackie said.

"If Carol lets us, I can guarantee we will have fun." Terry said as they dressed and once ready both said goodbye to their host, making their way back to Carol´s place.

12