New Starter

Story Info
I service black cock to keep my job.
3.4k words
4.34
35.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
776 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma. I had just started my new job working as finance analyst. It was a very good job for me fresh out of college. I had a tiny office that I shared with two over new starters. Tony and June started just before me and they were both lovely to work with.

We were being trained my an older man named Lee. He was a black man and growing up in a small town I have not met many black people. He seems nice if not a little pervy at times. I would catch him looking at my ass as I walked round corners or looking down my top as he looked over my shoulder to see my work. I was only small, just over 5 foot, and he seemed massive to me and he kinda intimidated me.

To take this job I had to move to the city and rent out a flat. It's cost my parents a lot of money to set me up here and I needed this job to work out so that I could pay them back. They were not well off and I know they are struggling because of it. This job was very well paid for an entry level. I was planning on paying them back with each pay check and to take over the rent. This meant needing extra money and I would often do overtime to help.

Not many people did overtime and sometimes it was just me and Lee left. This sometimes would make me feel uncomfortable when he was around me alone. I had been working a couple months and everything was going great. The money I earned really helped my parents and they were so grateful for the help. They were also so proud of me.

I was still working my probation period and my job was not yet secure. I was trying to be the perfect worker so that they would keep me on. I only just found out that there were only two spaces for the job that the three of us were going for. That was another reason I did more overtime than the other two.

Today was Thursday and it was last day for us to show how good we were. Tomorrow they would let us know who would get the jobs. I decided to wear some of my nicest clothes. A black skirt and white blouse. I put my brown hair up into a bun and checked myself out in the mirror. It always annoyed me that I was just kinda plain looking. I was not pretty but I was not ugly. I had brown hair and eyes and a small slim body. My only plus was my boobs which were large for for my body.

I spent the day working and Lee seemed extra creepy today. He tried looking down my blouse every chance he could get. I did not say anything as I really needed this job. Again the only people to stay was me and Lee. Nearly as soon as everyone else left Lee called me into his office.

"As you know there is only two spaces available." Lee said when I was stood in front of his desk.

"I know and I really want one." I replied.

"Well it's down to me who gets them. Tomorrow I need to let the bosses know who I've chosen." He said.

"I've worked really hard." I told him.

"I know that. Tony is getting one of the spots. He has previous experience and he was recommend by one of the bosses." He explained.

"Ok." I said getting worried.

"The other spot could go to June. Her quality of work has been noted by the bosses and they like her." He said. My heart sank an I felt close to tears.

"You do a lot of overtime which is in your favour but it's not enough." He told me.

"What else can I do? Please I need this job." I begged.

"I know you do, that's why I'm willing to go out on a limb and recommend you. But I will need some assurances that your going to work hard." He said.

"Yes, please I will do anything." I told him. He smiled and stood up to walk around the desk to stand in front of me. He looked huge next to me.

"Anything?" He asked. I nodded feeling a bit unsure now.

"You see this job does stress me out. Could you help release some stress for me?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Good, a nice blowjob will sort me out." He said. My mouth opened in shocked.

"No that's gross." I told him disgusted.

"You must not want that job then." He said.

"I could report you for this." I told him.

"You could and I would get fired. But you also would get fired." He said with a smile. I did not have an answer for that as he was right.

"So the way I see it, you can get on your knees and suck my big black cock. Or you can lose this job." He told me. I could not lose this job. My parents would be so upset after all they had done for me.

"Ok." I said feeling disgusted with myself.

"Ok what?" He asked.

"I want the job." I replied.

"And what are you willing to do for it?" He asked again.

"Suck your cock." I said feeling my cheeks burn red.

I had sucked my ex boyfriends cock a few times but did not have much experience with it. I had also not even met many black people let alone seen ones cock. He motioned for me to get on my knees so I did, on my knees my face was level with his groin area.

"I do love the sight of a white bitch on her knees." He laughed.

I could say nothing as he held all the power here. He smiled when I stayed quiet. My eyes went to his hands as he started to undo his belt. He slowly undid it and then undid his trousers and pushed them down. His large black cock flipped out as he did. My eyes were glued to it. I had only seen one cock before this and even hard it was smaller then this was when soft. It was also so black, even blacker than the rest of his skin.

"Have you ever seen a black cock before?" He asked. I shook my head no. He slowly stroked it as he looked down at me. He quickly got hard at it was no massive. Over 8" and very thick. I wondered if I could even fit it in my mouth when he pointed it straight at me.

"Come show this black cock how badly you want this job." He said.

I leaned forward and opened my mouth. He pushed forward slightly as I did and the tip brushed past my lips. As more went in it stretched my mouth open. I could take less than half in my mouth before I had to pull back. I slowly sucked on a small bit of his cock, doing the best I could with my limited experience. The more I sucked the more I got into it. I could feel a slight wetness to my pussy. I reached up with one hand and stroked his cock that I could not reach with my mouth. My hands were only small and it made his cock look even bigger.

As I sucked more and got more turned on I tried taking more of his cock into my mouth. I had made it very wet from my spit and I used that to lube my hand that was stroking him. Sucking on a cock so big was so hot and the fact that it was black made it feel so naughty.

"Mmm, I love it when a white girl discovers her weakness for black cock." Lee laughed. I looked up at him as he did to find him staring down at me. It made me blush again to think of his view. I was a tiny white girl with a large black cock in her mouth. And I think I was loving it.

"I've wanted those lips around my cock since day one." He told me. This made me stop and remove his cock from my mouth.

"Why?" I asked him confused. No guy had ever wanted me before. Even my ex boyfriend dated me because he could find no one else. He had dumped me as soon as another girl came along.

"You looked so innocent. They are the best ones to turn into sluts for black cock." He told me.

I blushed again as I returned his black cock to my mouth. I carried on sucking his cock. I could hear the wet sounds coming from my mouth as I did. I was now soaking wet inside my panties. My chin was also wet and it started to drip down my blouse onto my cleavage. I sucked on his cock for ages it felt like before I felt him tense up. He grabbed the back of my head and slowly thrusted as I sucked.

"Swallow like a good white girl." He told me.

I got ready and felt his cum hit the back of my throat, I swallowed as best I could but he kept cumming. I felt some drip out my mouth and run down my chin. Finally I felt he stop.l as he started to go soft in my mouth. I swallowed what was left as he pulled his cock free.

"Guess you really do want the job." He laughed.

"Yes." I said not knowing what else to say.

"I do love it when white girls find there place." He said.

"Where's that?" I asked confused as to what he meant.

"Servicing black cock." He laughed.

I had no response as I had done just that. I wiped my chin off with my sleeve and he told me I could leave. I made my way back to my empty office and pulled the hair brush I carried out of my bag. It had a smooth round handle which I used to fuck myself with. I came within seconds.

I finished work that day and tried to avoid Lee for the rest of the shift. The next day I carried on avoiding Lee. I thought I should have been disgusted at what he made me do and the way he treated me. Instead it just turned me on thinking about it. I avoided him because I did not want him to know I enjoyed it. Near the end of the day I was called into the bosses office where I was told the job was mine. Not only that but it came with a very large pay rise. I went home that day so happy and I made my parents so proud when I told them. The extra money meant I could pay them back in full next month.

On the Monday my office had been shifted about just to fit me and Tony. We both now had more space and more privacy. Again at the end of the day only me and Lee stand for the overtime. When everyone had left he called me into his office again.

"Congregations." He said when I walked in.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Oh I'm sure you can thank me better than that." He laughed. I knew where this was going and I felt my pussy get wet at the thought.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to be a good little white girl." He said. "You know what that means?"

"You want me to service your black cock." I told him. Saying it seem to excite him. It also excited me.

"It seems you do know your place." He laughed. I blushed. He pushed his chair and monitored for me to come over and stand in front of him.

"I'm going to need more than just a quick blowjob this time." He told me. I got worried about this but nodded my head yes.

"Now let's see that little white body in all its glory." He told me. "Strip."

I slowly took off my blouse and skirt, leaving myself in my underwear. He nodded for me to carry on. I removed my bra and showed him my boobs that were big for my frame. As I bent down to remove my panties her grabbed my boobs.

"Fuck I know you were hiding something." He laughed. I blushed again as he played with them. I stood up when he let go and he got a good look at my wet pussy.

"Someone likes being a white slut." He said. "Don't you?"

"Yes." I said honestly.

"Are you ready to service more black cock?" He asked. I nodded.

"Good, on your knees and get my black cock out." He ordered.

I did as ordered and dropped to my knees, my hands went to his belt and trousers and undid them. He helped me but lifting up as I pulled them down. My eyes went straight to his already hard black cock.

"Show me how thankful you are." He said.

I leaned in and grabbed his cock with one hand. I guided it to my mouth and took it in. I started sucking on it and made it wet quick. Lee leaned back to enjoy the white girl sucking his cock.

"You glad you took my offer?" he asked.

"Yes." I said taking his cock out of my mouth to answer before putting it back in.

"Are your parents proud?" He asked. I nodded my answer this time not wanting to stop.

"Do they know how you got the job?" He asked again. I blushed deep red as I shook my head.

"If only they knew that their little white daughter got the job by sucking my big black cock." He laughed. I somehow went redder and yet wetter at the same time. If only my parents did know how I got this job.

He leaned over my head to grab something. When he settled back down he had his phone in his hand. Before I knew what was happening he took a picture. I pulled back in panic.

"I did not say stop did I?" He asked.

"But you took a picture." I pleaded.

"For my collection." He said. "How keep sucking my cock."

I hesitated for a second before I leaned down and began sucking him again. He already had the picture.

"Now look at the camera while I take this one, I want a good one for my collection." He ordered.

I felt like I had no choice as he already had one. I looked up to find the camera pointed right at me. I posed with just over the tip in my mouth. I heard his camera go off and then he placed his phone down. With the camera gone I felt more at ease. I worked his cock for a few more minutes. He pushed my head down towards his balls and I licked and sucked on them.

"Suck on those big black balls." He ordered.

I did as he said and sucked on his balls one at a time. I did this for a few minutes before I worked my way back up his shaft. I sucked and rubbed his large black cock. I felt even more like a slut this time being naked while pleasing him. After a while he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"I'm going to mark you as mine." He said. He held my head with one hand while he stroke his cock with the other. I knew what he wanted and waited for him to cum on my face. He did not last long before I saw the first spurt leave his cock. It hit me high on the forehead and went into my hair. Each spurt after that went lower before the last one hit my chin.

My face was cover in his cum. He pulled his phone back up and I looked down the camera as he took another picture. He had claimed me as his now and he had the right to take the picture. He pushed his cock into my mouth for me to clean. He sat back when it was and told me to dress and go. I quickly made my way to the toilet to wash my face. It was a mess and I wiped it clean.

For the next few days nothing happened. Lee would make some comments while around other people and they would make me blush. When he could he would grab my ass or tits. I was sat at my desk on Friday when my phone went off. Lee had sent me a message. I opened it up to see the picture of me with his black cock in my mouth. It was the one I had posed for and I was staring right at the camera. His cock looked even more black when it was in my white mouth. I must admit it did look hot. I was sat wet at my desk when he sent me another picture. This one showed me with his cum all over my face. I really did look like a white slut.

We did overtime and he called me to his office again. He ordered me to strip again and I was waiting on my knees for his next order. He stood before me with his cock out and he had me suck it for a bit. As I did I could hear his standing desk change height. When it stopped he pulled his cock from my mouth. He leaned down and pulled me up. He lifted me right up until I was sat on his desk. He pushed me back until I was laying down. I realised that he had set the height so that his cock was aimed straight at my pussy.

"I'm going to claim this white pussy." He told me.

"It's yours." I told him.

He smiled as he rubbed his cock over my wet pussy. His cock was now wet from my spit and pussy juices. He eased his cock into me and I had to hold back a scream as he stretched my pussy. I had never had something this big inside me before. It hurt a little at first before the pleasure took over. I then had to contain my screams of pleasure. He used his full length to fuck me. I was surprise my little body could handle something so big.

"What are you?" He asked me.

"You're white slut." I told him.

"Good girl, now cum on my black cock." He told me.

Witching a few more pumps I was doing as he asked. I came hard as he fucked me. I could not help but let out a moan as I did. He kept fucking me as I came and when my orgasm finished he pulled his cock out and shot his cum all up my body. His cum reached my tits with most of it landing on my belly. He pulled me off the table and got me to clean his cock with my mouth I sucked off my own juices and the last few drops of his cum. I got dressed and left his office. By the time I got home I still had his dried cum on me.

The next few weeks I serviced his cock when ever he needed it. Sometimes I would suck him off during the normal working day to help him with stress. During overtime is when he would take his time with me. This would always involve me getting naked for him. I would always suck his cock and he would decide if he wanted to fuck me that day. I even gave me a tit job once. He loved to cum on me or get me to swallow his massive loads. He even told me that he was going to fuck my ass soon.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Thank you to Lee for the inspiration. Please let me know what you think.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
776 Followers