All Comments on 'New Starter'

by Hotelroom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

What a racist piece of shit. She should have reported Lee and let the chips fall where they may.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i dont know why these pictures would be a problem for you. According to the CDC 90% of women from 18-40 have sucked a cock. I am sure your parents know you have sucked cocks. Let him show it..just say I did it but he turned out to be a jerk. Happens all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More more more

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 1 year ago

As usual you made my panties wet. He is an asshole and eventually he will get his but it seems like she is enjoying her new job. I mean more money and a lot more cock. Sounds like a win win for her. When she gets tired of the asshole, use this job to get an even better one and then turn him in on the way out. Put on the water works and tell how little White riding hood was eaten by the big Black wolf. Lol Or better yet let them set a trap for him with the hot young thing that takes your place.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

Good story, skipped bits at the beginning

jbdeepjbdeepover 1 year ago

Another good story, I’m sure Lee is not going to keep her to himself. Probably has a good friend or brother to share his new submissive with. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I always wanted for my wife to be put in a position like this. Her boss being able to take advantage of her and he starts by getting her to show him her tits. They’re big for an Asian woman’s and once he gets that he gets alittle more each time he calls her into his office.

I love her sucking his cock to keep her job and finding that she’s starting to like it. Her sucking black dick every day at work and him taking photos for her to bring home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to start dumping them loads in your pussy till your knocked up with a black baby. Your parents will be super proud of you then.

StripClubAdventuresStripClubAdventuresover 1 year ago

Another great story! Love your writing.

LaurinhaLaurinhaover 1 year ago

I think he is going to pimp her out to other bbcs, definitively! haha, and she is going to love it.

HardfordiverseHardfordiverseover 1 year ago

Nice story- ! Surprised he didnt take your ' other' hole .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot, love young white girls being manipulated or blackmailed by black men into sucking their cocks. I fantasize about my wife being young and intimidated into sucking her bosses cock and he gets her a vibrator to use so she cums as he takes pictures of her sucking him.

Alice_chocopieAlice_chocopieabout 1 year ago

Very hot and loved the dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope KARMA take care of this man one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotelroom@Hotelroom
Hey I’m Emma I’m bi and single living in London. I do spend most of my time travelling in hotels so please come keep me company. Just trying to give people something to enjoy. Feel free to message me if you like my stories. Please include your user name so I can reply t...