New Stepmom Sets a Trap Pt. 02

Story Info
Darla continues to tease; Josh goes to a party.
6k words
4.8
17.2k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Adams
D_Adams
139 Followers

All characters are 18 years old or older.

New Stepmom Sets a Trap Pt. 2

Darla continues to tease; Josh goes to a party

Josh woke late from a restless sleep. His mind had been racing all night with thoughts of Darla's daughter — his new stepsister, whom he'd only just found out about — and what this meant for the college life he hoped for.

He'd gotten no details following the revelation that she'd be moving into the house this weekend. His father and new stepmother Darla had run off to fuck immediately after dinner. Josh didn't even know his new sister's name.

He came down to the kitchen to find coffee already made but no other signs of life. His father had left early this morning on his work trip, but already Josh's fantasies of spending a week alone with his incredibly sexy stepmother had been dashed by — well, he didn't even know by whom and that was part of the frustration.

He sat down at the breakfast table with a coffee and gazed out the bay windows that overlooked the backyard and the pool and wondered about his new stepsister. Josh remained unsure of Darla's age and the evidence of her taut, youthful body was no help at all — but Josh guessed maybe she was 30?

He was so lost in thought that he didn't hear anyone approach from behind until the back of his head was enveloped in a tit hug. Darla thrust her chest into him from behind and hugged him awkwardly as she stood behind his chair.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well? It looks beautiful out there," Darla's greeting was cheerful and innocent.

"Yeah good," came his mumbled response. "I was just sitting here thinking about yesterday." Josh's mind raced with questions about his new family circumstance.

Darla maintained the hug while standing over him; it prevented him from turning around to look at her, to read the expression on her face. "Oh good," Darla said. "I wanted to talk about yesterday too. You really can't be doing that sort of thing, Josh." She allowed herself a wicked smile that Josh could not see.

He was momentarily confused. He was thinking about his new stepsister. What sort of thing should he not be doing? His mind flashed to yesterday morning's yoga performance: Darla masturbating in front of him, her soaking wet shorts, her tits bursting from the confines of her bra, and of course, Josh covering his stepmom with a huge blast of his cum.

But that wasn't all his fault — surely she couldn't blame him for arriving at a destination that she had clearly and purposefully led him to, could she?

"I, uh..." Josh wasn't sure how to respond.

"I know that there are teenage boy hormones involved that I just can't understand" — Darla tightened her hug and jiggled her boobs back and forth across the top of Josh's head — "but you can't be walking in on my workouts and pulling your dick out like that."

Darla knew that any teenage boy in close proximity to her hot body would agree to whatever she said. She was having fun gaslighting Josh. What harm was there in taking advantage of some of her favourite things: teen boy hormones and naivete?

"I don't know what sort of dirty porn fantasies overtook you Josh," Darla continued, stroking his hair with one hand and rubbing her hand down one of muscular arms with the other. "But bursting in on your stepmom and covering her with your jizz?"

"I didn't..." Josh started, but of course he had, that's exactly what had happened. "You just..." he faltered, now unsure of who had elevated the scenario yesterday. "I just... I couldn't help myself."

"Well, you helped yourself all over my boobs, Josh. You can't just be spurting on your new mommy." Darla was stroking both of Josh's shoulders now, and getting herself worked up. "We just talked about how we're family now, and with my daughter moving in and everything."

Josh was even more confused. Darla's hands roamed back and forth across his chest.

Yes, he'd spied on her yesterday, but she was pretty deliberately putting on a show for him, wasn't she? He'd thought so. And it was her hands (and tongue) that had "helped" him. If lines had been crossed, he'd been teased across them like a starving dog being offered a treat.

No matter, Darla was definitely right. "I apologize for peeping on you," Josh said. "I'm keen to hear more about your daughter."

"Oh Katie?" Darla giggled, releasing Josh from her octopus arms. "She's such a delightful girl, I just know she's gonna love hanging out with you. She's so excited to have a brother!

"But Josh," Darla continued. "I just wanted to make it clear that — especially with your dad away — you can't be indulging any of your teenage stepmom fantasies okay? I'm sorry that I gave you the wrong initial impression but let's stay firm, shall we?" Darla was very aware of her pun.

Without waiting for Josh's response, she kissed the top of his head.

"I'm going out to the pool," she announced cheerily.

As Darla walked past Josh, she let her hand linger on his shoulder. As she glided into his line of sight, Josh could, for the first time, see what his stepmom was wearing.

She was nude.

No actually, not completely naked. She was wearing a very sheer full-length robe, trimmed in silk. Beneath it, nothing. She headed through the patio doors and out to the deck.

Standing majestically at the edge of the pool, Darla gazed up at the sun and, fully aware of Josh's eyes drinking in every inch of her body, dropped the robe.

Josh remained at the table drinking his coffee for quite a while, trying to process what was happening. He watched Darla almost absentmindedly; she lay on her stomach on a lounge recliner.

The mid-morning sun gave her body an incredible glow. Her magnificent ass rose fairly steeply from the small of her back and sloped smoothly down her muscular legs, and the shadow it cast created a gentle bell curve on the patio stone beside her.

"Josh!" she called out, her voice muffled by her face half-buried in a towel.

This was definitely going to be trouble, Josh thought to himself. Could he ignore her? Pretend that he'd gone upstairs, out of earshot? As if he could have witnessed Darla's naked form dappled by the morning sun and walked away.

"Josh!" she called again. "I need you!"

"What can I do?" Josh asked as he came through the patio doors.

"I need you to put suntan lotion on my back, I don't want to burn."

This was definitely a trap. Josh didn't know how to get out of it, nor if he wanted to.

He grabbed the suntan lotion and naively decided that squirting it into his hand and then applying it, rather than pornographically letting loose with it all over Darla's back, would render this situation completely nonsexual.

He went to work on Darla's smooth, tanned back like he was a diligent student in the art of creams and lotions, concentrating on making his task one of utility and not lust.

Darla smiled. "Is this what you imagined, Josh?" She put a sharpness in her tone to catch him off guard and it worked.

"W-what?" Josh stammered, unsure if he'd somehow crossed another line. He lifted both hands off her body in uncertainty.

"I didn't say stop."

Josh resumed applying lotion.

"Were you inside stroking your cock to your naked stepmother, plotting how you could get out here and get your horny hands all over her?"

"You asked me to come out here and—"

"Do you have dirty stepmommy fantasies Josh?"

Josh wanted to "absentmindedly" let his fingers caress the side of Darla's breasts while he applied lotion to her back, but with Darla half teasing and half scolding him, he thought better of it and instead moved down to her legs, trying to keep himself out of trouble. They were so smooth to his touch.

"I think we should just, you know." Josh stopped. He didn't know. He just wanted to finish putting suntan lotion on this incredibly sexy woman and escape to take care of what was becoming an increasingly urgent erection.

"I think you've been thinking about rubbing suntan lotion on your new mommy all morning Josh," Darla purred. "I bet you can't wait to cream up my ass."

"Look Darla, I just wanted to help, but if this is—"

"Josh, I'm joking!" Darla propped up on one elbow and turned to look up at Josh with a beaming big smile. Her breasts were exposed to him, and she knew just how to frame them for Josh like a sexy dessert. "I'm just playing around. You know that right?"

Josh didn't know that. Josh's cock didn't know it. Josh's hands didn't know it. No part of Josh knew what Darla's intentions were.

"Now please resume creaming my ass. I know you tried to skip it. Are you trying to burn your poor stepmommy's delicate bottom Josh?"

She put on a comic pout for him and his resolve melted in exactly the way that his cock didn't.

Again he squirted lotion into one hand, rubbed both together and began diligently rubbing cream into Darla's muscular glutes, tentatively at first, then with more enthusiasm.

Darla moaned into her towel as Josh worked more vigorously, now veering more into massage than application of lotion.

"Josh, I'd like to turn over so you could do my front. Is that going to be okay?"

"Uh, yeah, I don't see why not."

"I just want to make sure you're able to control yourself, you know, after yesterday."

"Yes I'll be able to control myself," Josh sighed.

"Keep your cock in your pants, okay?" Darla said as she turned toward him. Her face was directly in front of the tent in his shorts and she spoke as if directly to his engorged member. Like it was his cock that needed to be told to control itself, not Josh.

Darla relaxed onto her back and Josh marveled again at her spectacular breasts and the sexy nipple rings he couldn't get out of his head, but having her fully nude and stretched out before him was a whole vision.

Josh squirted on her tits immediately.

"Ooh, that's cold," Darla responded to the splash of lotion.

Josh spread the cream across Darla's shoulders first, then gave her tits what he thought was a perfectly appropriate amount of suntan lotion attention, trying to ignore Darla's moans especially when he jostled or brushed across her nipples or their jewelry.

"It's a bit of a cliche don't you think?" Darla asked as Josh applied more lotion directly across her stomach, trying not to think about what was next. "Applying lotion to your stepmom by the pool — it's not a very original fantasy of yours is it Josh?"

"Darla, I'm just trying to help—"

Darla ignored him. "What do you imagine happens in this mommy helping scenario? I can think of some help I need." She squirmed and her whole torso moved under Josh's hands.

"I think I'm pretty much done here, I'm sure you can finish your legs." Josh stood up, desperate to get away before he got lured in again.

"Is this how your naked stepmom rubbing scenario ends?" Darla looked up at him, slick and shiny from lotion. "Are you really gonna rub your hands all over me, get me all worked up and leave me unsatisfied? Why don't you want your stepmom to relax Josh?"

"I um." Josh was stumped and Darla was starting to lose patience — teenage boys really were like dumb cows that needed to be led around sometimes.

"I need you to make me cum Josh. Now."

"Oh! Yeah, I." Josh continued to stammer.

"Give me your hand," Darla pulled him gently by the wrist, and just like she had the very first night they'd met, she guided his finger into her pussy. She moaned.

Josh only had limited experience with making a woman cum, and that had been hindered by cramped car back seats and tight-fitting jeans, of teenage fumbling (on both sides) and underbaked expectations.

Before him was a woman who knew what she needed, knew how to get there and was more than happy to mentor Josh in the tiny details of a woman's pleasure that would make all the difference in his life.

"Slowly move your finger in and out," she said quietly, looking up into Josh's eyes as he knelt beside her. "Yes, like that, gentle. If you're not sure, always go more slowly and gently than you want to. Always slow down and ease up — women like that, and we won't be shy of telling you when to—" Darla gasped as her breath caught in her throat. Josh was learning quickly.

"Ooooohh," Darla exhaled. "Oh that's good, just a little faster." Josh's finger sped up, pumping in and out of her pussy, which made increasingly squelchy noises.

Darla's hand moved up to her breast and she played with her nipple ring. With the other hand, she reached around the back of Josh's head and pulled it to her other breast. "Suck my nipples while you finger me," she whispered in his ear.

Josh's finger sped up and he tried to work his tongue on his stepmother's nipple in as many different ways as he could think of. He sucked on it, ran circles around it with his tongue, he took her nipple ring in his mouth and pulled — that got two reactions, first a squeal, then an ow to let him know what was too hard — and Darla's hips gyrated faster and faster on his finger.

"Yes like that," Darla continued to encourage him verbally and physically. She reached down and guided his pistoning hand out of her pussy — men always have to be taught not to treat everything like it should be fucked as hard as possible — and brought his middle finger to her clit.

Using her own hand, she guided Josh's movements in circles around her clit. Her moans grew louder and she started to shout. "Yes Josh. Yes that's it, right there, don't stop, right there right there yes yes yes yes."

Darla's orgasm seemed to start in her feet and undulate through her body like a wave. Her toes flexed and pointed and her thighs began to shake. Josh sucked harder on the nipple in his mouth and let Darla's hand guide his movement over her clit. The way she lightly used his hand to thrum vibrations back and forth across her clitoris was a technique Josh would employ on many lovers in years to come.

Darla convulsed under Josh's fingers for a few moments longer and finally collapsed back against the lounger, sweaty and spent.

She raised her hand to her brow and shielded her eyes from the sun to look at Josh, kneeling beside her grinning, with a substantial bulge pointing out from his shorts.

"You can go," Darla said. "And stop bothering me with your sexual needs. It's not appropriate Josh, I'm your stepmother."

__________

The text from his buddy Shane, inviting him to a frosh week party that night, couldn't have come at a better time. Josh desperately needed to get out of the house and away from Darla's temptations, not to mention the come-hither/how-dare-you combo of mixed messages that she was sending.

It was a theme party, Shane explained: a stranger party. Not a costume party exactly, but people were encouraged to wear masks and hide their identities. And party-goers were encouraged to bring someone they didn't know very well — a stranger of their own — and this way a lot of new students could feel less shy if more people at the party also didn't know everyone.

It was a warm summer night so Josh just went with a simple jeans/T-shirt combo, and fashioned a zorro-style eye mask as his disguise, using the bottom strip of an old t-shirt as fabric. It took him three tries to get the eye-holes to match up, but he was pretty pleased with his final result. It was surprising how effective a simple cloth mask could be.

Shane lived nearby, so they met at his house and then took an Uber to the party, about 10 minutes away. It was a fairly packed house party but wasn't yet out of control when they arrived — the celebrants that spilled out of the house did so innocuously out to the back pool area rather than onto the front lawn where they'd attract more attention.

Josh and Shane got a couple of drinks. Simple masks were the norm around them: some homemade, some store-bought Lone Ranger types, only a couple of "Scream" and "Deadpool" style masks that didn't seem to get the difference between "stranger" and costume party.

There was some casual drinking, as was to be expected, but looking around, Josh could spot only one girl and one guy who looked like they'd had too much. She passed out on a couch, he was passed out behind it. Perhaps they'd come together.

A woman caught his eye — or perhaps he caught hers, every time he spotted her she seemed to be looking in his direction — and she was incredibly beautiful. A tallish blonde woman, she wore a loose-fitting yellow sundress that hung above her knees and seemed built to fly upwards, should a twirl strike her fancy. A yellow mask wrapped around her eyes, entwined in her long blonde hair; it matched her dress perfectly.

Tiny spaghetti straps gave her spectacular breasts plenty of opportunity to call attention to themselves, floating in the loose top of the dress. She was clearly taking advantage of the brief window of teen perfection that rendered a bra superfluous. Perfect C-cups like hers would defy gravity for only a short time.

Both Josh and Shane noticed a certain uninhibited vibe that had taken hold of this party. The whole stranger theme was incredibly sexy, it seemed, and all around them, people were touching each other in conversation, leaning against walls together, sitting on each other's laps.

Josh was in the kitchen trying to decipher which beers were his when a voice came from behind him.

"Pretty touchy-feely party."

Josh turned to a vision — Yellow Girl stood before him.

"People seem uninhibited," Josh responded, then offered one of the beers in his hand to the woman in front of him. "I'm—"

"No names," she interjected quickly, taking the beer.

"No, I was just going to say I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's a full moon or Mercury is rising. Descending? Mercury is on the move." In his head, Josh told himself to shut up.

"It's anonymity permission," Yellow Girl responded. "Because you're 'strangers' you can act out impulses that you otherwise wouldn't. The theme of the party gives us all an excuse. Like kissing someone you're shy with during Spin the Bottle or something."

"Yeah that makes sense," Josh responded absentmindedly while he tried to drink in every inch of the woman in front of him. He found her incredibly attractive, but he was drawn to her in particular in a way he couldn't quite explain. He'd never really had a "type" exactly — he was 18, his type was any woman who showed interest — but Yellow Girl was magnetic to him.

Josh was lost in thought, and his eyes reached a resting position at cleavage level. After a moment, he tried hard to look like he wasn't doing what he was doing, and like all beautiful women, Yellow Girl was not fooled. She was flattered — Josh was cute and fit, that's why she'd approached him.

"You wanna go make out?" she asked brazenly.

"Uh, sure. I just..." Josh wasn't used to just fooling around with girls he'd just met — was this what college life was going to be like? "Are you going to college in the fall?"

"No names, no life details okay?" she answered, grabbing his t-shirt and pulling him into her. She kissed him hard and reached down with both hands, grabbed his ass and pulled him into her. "It's hotter that way."

Josh didn't need to be told twice; he picked her up and lifted her onto the kitchen table without breaking the passionate kissing they were engaged in. She squealed delightedly, then stopped and pushed him away from her.

"Wait, just a sec," she giggled. She scooted forward a little bit on the kitchen table and looked around — there were only a handful of other people at the other end of the room, and no one was paying any attention. She readjusted her sundress — it didn't quite come to her knees.

She pulled Josh back in and kissed him some more. "Sorry about that," she murmured. "I wasn't sure who could see us. I'm not wearing any panties."

Josh's cock twitched, and it hurt against his tight jeans. "Ooh, hang on," he pulled back and tried to subtly adjust himself.

D_Adams
D_Adams
139 Followers
12