New Stepmom Sets a Trap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew exactly what the issue was and giggled. Hopping down from the table, she grabbed Josh's hand. "C'mon, let's go find somewhere a little more comfortable," she said, pulling him toward the back door and out into the cool evening air.

There were 20 or so party-goers gathered around the pool and the deck, but Josh's mystery woman was headed for a darker, quiet corner of the backyard. Passing a lounge chair, she grabbed it with her free hand and began pulling it, and Josh, into the shadows.

"First, some ground rules," she said, turning to Josh and taking his face in her hands.

"You're 18 right?" Josh responded.

"Yes," she laughed. "I respect you for asking — not every guy would in this situation. But yes. So, ground rules."

"Sure, go ahead."

"I don't think we should fuck, but let's get each other off."

"That sounds amazing, I'm in," Josh said enthusiastically.

"No names, no life details and no penetration, sound good?"

They each answered by trying to inhale the other one's face.

Yellow Girl didn't break their kiss when her hands moved to the front of Josh's jeans, determined to get a couple of obstacles out of the way early. She got his pants open and his fly down and started to tug them down. Josh kicked off his sneakers, whipped his jeans down and resumed kissing Yellow Girl, maneuvering them both down to the lounge chair she'd dragged into this backyard corner.

Josh's erection strained against his boxer-briefs, and he moaned when Yellow Girl caressed his cock through the fabric. He reached around to let his free hand roam across the small of her back and her ass as they continued enthusiastically making out.

Their tongues instinctively toyed with each other, dancing, then sword-fighting, then gently caressing, retreating and pausing as they both leaned into the other's neck, kissing, inhaling, earlobe nibbling, then back to more kissing.

Yellow Girl wanted to feel Josh's hands and tongue on her body; she slipped her arm through the strap of her dress to expose one boob. Josh responded by moving in with both his mouth and his hand simultaneously. He inhaled her nipple and started tonguing it vigorously while his hand caressed the underside of her breast.

Yellow Girl reached for his cock, pulling it free from its confines and taking the shaft in her hand. She stroked Josh's hardness gently while his face was buried in her chest.

They both moved simultaneously to go down on the other, sliding together in unison down the lounge chair.

"Please, allow me," Josh said with mock formality.

"Such a gentleman," Yellow Girl replied. She leaned back on the chair and pulled her dress up above her waist, spreading her legs for Josh's eager tongue. He dove for her pussy like it was his last meal.

Josh wasn't an experienced cunnilinguist, but he figured in all sex acts, enthusiasm would go a long way. Approach everything eagerly and a lack of technique would be forgiven. He started lapping at the fourth pussy he'd ever tasted like a thirsty dog when his stepmother's words came back to him.

What had Darla said this morning while he was stroking her pussy? "Always go more slowly and gently than you want to" came the voice in his head, like a pornographic Yoda. He eased up on his lapping and slowed down his attack.

Yellow Girl moaned her approval as Josh took one finger, wet it in his mouth and then eased it into her moist vagina. Very slowly he moved it deeper and deeper inside, all the while moving the tip of his finger in tiny circles inside her.

"Oooh, that's really good," came the approving response. Josh moved his tongue toward her clit, gently poking it with the tip then retreating. His finger went in a little more. The circles got a little wider. Yellow Girl's moans grew louder.

Josh applied his tongue more seriously to her clit now, imitating the hand motion that Darla had taught him that very morning, but with his tongue. Brushing back and forth, only lightly touching the clitoris. Yellow Girl grabbed the back of Josh's head and pulled it into her pussy hard. "Suck my clit," she hissed. "I'm gonna fucking cum."

Josh sucked her clit into his mouth and kept it there while he continued working his tongue around it. A second finger slid into her pussy and joined in by thrusting in unison with his clit licking.

"Oh. Oooh. OOOOHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK." Yellow Girl's legs clamped down on Josh's head. She had really strong thighs. Her orgasm ripped through her body for 15 or 20 seconds, just long enough for Josh to wonder if he'd need to pry her legs from his neck. He kept licking her pussy.

Finally, she relaxed her legs and collapsed back on the lounge chair. Josh moved up beside her and she kissed him eagerly, keen to taste herself on him.

"Thank you, that was awesome," she said. "Can I do one thing before we do you?"

Josh was entranced by this woman, her openness, her sense of joy and adventure. "You can do whatever you want, I'm game," he said and he meant it.

"Awesome," she said giggling. "This is selfish, but that was so great, I wanna do it again before I get you off."

"Sure, do you want me to—?" Josh started to move back down for another round of pussy worship.

"No, you just lie back." Yellow Girl pushed Josh onto his back, swung her leg over him and straddled his waist. She was sitting on his hard cock, still encased. "I'm gonna leave a stain!" she exclaimed when she looked between their legs and saw that her pussy was dripping all over his boxers. "I'm so wet. You made me cum so hard."

She sat back down on top of his cock and started gyrating her pussy against it. The moonlight shone on her body and she looked like a sexy Greek statue come to life, one strap of her dress at her side, one perfect tit exposed. Her blonde hair barely brushed her shoulders and she looked down at Josh and smiled while she slowly undulated her pussy on top of his rock hard dick.

Looking up at her, Josh thought that he'd never seen a more beautiful woman, but also she looked quite familiar in that moment as well. Oh my god, he realized, she looks just like Darla! Was he fantasy-fooling-around with a stepmom look-alike? His cock twitched noticeably.

Yellow Girl leaned forward and kissed him. "Are you close?" she whispered. "Can you hold off for me?"

"No," Josh said first. "Yes?"

Yellow Girl laughed. "Just tell me if you're gonna cum okay?" With one hand she moved Josh's boxers down his legs and she positioned her pussy directly on top of Josh's shaft. The big, purple throbbing head of his cock was peeking out from between her labia.

Yellow Girl bore down on the top of his cock and began rubbing her pussy back and forth along its length. Her wetness dripped down onto him, coating his shaft, and they were both slick now, sliding back and forth along each other's bodies.

Josh had never quite felt such an incredible sensation, like he was being fucked but on the outside of his penis. He stared up at Yellow Girl, who arched her head back and closed her eyes while she leaned forward, hands on Josh's shoulders to keep her balance while she concentrated on the seesaw motion of her pussy on his cock.

"I'm gonna cum again, can you hold off?" She didn't wait for Josh's answer and simply sped up her sliding, rocking motion, back and forth from the tip of Josh's shaft back to his balls, faster and faster as her moans grew louder.

In her vigour, Yellow Girl started making longer strokes across Josh's cock, and on one final thrust forward, she pushed past the edge of his penis. When she thrust back, the tip of his cock slipped inside her slick, soaked pussy.

"Oh my god!" she froze. Josh froze.

Her shock lasted only a second and Yellow Girl started to gyrate on the tip of Josh's cock. She didn't take any more of his length inside her, but nor did she pull away. Instead, she kept just the swollen, throbbing head of his cock just inside her pussy walls and moved it, with her pussy, in the largest circles she could manage with her hips.

"Oh that's so good, oh my god," she moaned. "Oh just like that oh I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum don't cum in me don't cum in me don't cum in me."

Her body began to convulse almost uncontrollably and Josh grabbed her by the waist just so she'd not fall off the chair. She continued twitching on the tip of his cock, mumbling to herself as her orgasm overtook her. Finally she seemed to reach up with her pussy to the very tip of Josh's cock, hold it there for a second while her climax crested, then she collapsed down on Josh's whole length, taking his cock fully inside her pussy.

She fell onto his chest with his cock still inside her for a brief moment before she suddenly realized what she'd done. Quickly, she pulled up and released Josh's cock from her vaginal vice grip.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry, I really got carried away. You didn't cum did you?"

Josh shook his head no, still trying to recover from witnessing Yellow Girl's carnal display. He was speechless.

"You're a delight," Yellow Girl said, and she slid her lithe form down his panting body where his erection, slick with her pussy juices, awaited her ministrations.

She loved the taste of herself on his cock and as soon as she wrapped one small hand around the base and took the tip into her mouth, she could feel that he was seconds away from bursting. She'd been lucky, she thought to herself, to get away with impaling herself on his cock like that without him painting her insides with sticky goo.

Yellow Girl gripped the base of Josh's cock with her hand, sucked on the head and looked up at him. She loved to see the look in a guy's eyes when she had complete control over him — that is, when she had complete control over his erection. Josh's wide-eyed look told her he'd not soon forget the girl whose name he never knew.

"I'm gonna—" Josh exhaled unnecessarily, she knew. She was also keen to try a trick she'd recently learned about how to send a guy right over the edge. If he was on the verge, the spot on the underside of his cock between the head and the shaft would become incredibly sensitive. Yellow Girl pulled Josh's cock out of her mouth and started tonguing that spot.

Josh's first cum shot flew 10 inches straight into the air and splashed down onto his stomach. Yellow Girl dove on top of his cock again and started sucking vigorously, running her tongue under his dick as if to coax and encourage all his semen into her waiting mouth. Her hand twisted back and forth around the base of his cock as he shot spurt after spurt after spurt.

Yellow Girl swallowed all he had, sat back and looked at Josh with self-satisfaction. She knew that was a really good one, just as her own had been. Her hand remained idly stroking his cock up and down.

"That was—" It was all Josh could manage.

"It sure was!" she replied.

They laughed together at the absurdity of the situation; they'd first spoken, what, 15 minutes earlier? They finally became aware of their surroundings again and no one seemed to have paid any mind to their tryst. In fact, more than one coupling was occurring around them — people were hooking up on the lawn, on some patio furniture and there was a potential threesome brewing in the pool.

"Well, this is a really fun party!" Yellow Girl stood and readjusted her dress, tucking her boobs away and sliding straps back into place. "Nice meeting you!"

With that, she turned and strode confidently back into the house where the party continued raging. Josh watched her go like she was a mirage he'd encountered, like somehow someone spiked his drink and he was just waking up in the backyard with cum on his stomach and his jeans in the grass, unsure of just how he got there.

He cleaned himself up as best he could, put his jeans back on and tried to find Shane.

It didn't take long — Shane was looking for Josh as well, with stories to share. He'd just had a wild hookup in a closet with a goth chickt, he told Josh enthusiastically. After just a few minutes, they both agreed they'd gotten all they wanted from this party and got an Uber.

On their ride, Shane continued to excitedly share details of his encounter: knee-high Doc Marten boots that she didn't even take off; black fishnet stockings torn in various strategic spots; she was wearing lace panties — Shane had touched them under her mini-skirt. "And I never even found out her name!" he kept repeating.

For his part, Josh was uncharacteristically quiet — he didn't feel like sharing the details of his encounter with Yellow Girl, beyond "Yeah, I made out with someone too." (Shane didn't care.) He only half-listened to the recounting of Shane's exploits — he'd gotten a kinda rough-sounding handjob from the deal — while he recalled the feeling of Yellow Girl on top of him in the backyard, straddling his cock. He'd slipped inside of her. By accident. On purpose?

"Josh!" He was lost in thought. "Yo dude, we're here."

They'd arrived at Shane's. Josh didn't have much energy left and they decided to call it a night. Thoughts of a sundress dominated his walk home.

__________

Josh was woken up by excited shrieking in the distance. He wasn't sure what time it was — there was some sun streaming into his bedroom but he hadn't set up an alarm clock yet — but there was already a racket happening somewhere in the house.

It was... Saturday. He started groggily putting the pieces together. He'd been out to that crazy stranger party last night. The girl in the yellow dress.

Wait, Saturday! His stepsister was due to move in today. Could that be her already? He got out of bed and pulled on a T-shirt and some basketball shorts. The peals of laughter and joyful noises got louder as he opened the door and he realized he was hearing two female voices.

As he turned the corner and started to head down the stairs, he saw two beautiful blonde women in the foyer, hugging each other, bouncing and shrieking their excitement.

One was his stepmother Darla.

The other was Yellow Girl.

"Josh!" Darla said excitedly when she turned and saw him. "C'mere! Come meet your new stepsister!"

12