New Story

Story Info
Part 1 - Dom/Sub.
1.1k words
4.11
4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 5pm, I'm lying in bed, just waking from a short nap. I roll onto my back and stretch, easing out the sleepy stiff feeling in my muscles. My ass cheeks still sore from the previous nights play, I smirk to myself and remember the delicious torture you inflicted on me.

As if by magic I feel the wetness pooling in my silk panties, just the memory of you making me swell and throb. I resist the urge to slip my hand between my legs, you wouldn't like that, but I squeeze my legs together and squirm lightly in a small act of defiance. You'll be home soon and I'm not sure my ass can take another night of punishment just yet.

The red silk of my panties is getting wetter, the patch of juices seeping thru the light soft fabric. Maybe I can do it without getting caught, the thought flickers thru my mind for a second and I cast it off quickly. It's forbidden and I want to please you. But I'm hungry for you. I glance at the clock, 5:05, you'll be walking in any moment. I should get up and prepare you something.

I slip out of bed reluctantly, smoothing the sheets and pillows quickly. I make my way to the kitchen, naked except for the red panties you instructed me to wear this morning. I pad across the linoleum and get the rice from the cabinet, absentmindedly reading the box, still a little dazed from my nap. Thoughts of you swimming in my head, the way you own me, the way you....

The click of the door brings me to my senses. My heart quickens as I feel your eyes on me. I fumble with the packet and try not to turn around. You left specific instructions this morning and I know I have failed miserably. My ass was gonna feel this sooner than I could take, but I should have known that when I chose to nap instead of preparing dinner.

Your eyes are boring into me now, I hear your breath getting shallower, almost matching mine. My heart is beating out of my chest with anticipation and the wetness is moistening my panties visibly.

I hear you step slightly closer and inhale. You can smell my musk. Your deep husky growl reminds me how much you crave me, the thought makes my panties wetter still.

I reach into the upper cabinet for a plate, wanting to look unflustered. I tiptoe and almost fall, the intoxication of having you so close to me making my head dizzy with wanting. I feel you watching my ass, know you're admiring the pert mounds as I move. The purple blue bruises you left behind last night already coming thru.

"Come here" you half bark half ask. Your authoritarian tone makes me weak.

I meekly lower my feet and turn slowly towards you, my nipples hardening as I see your hardness already pressing against your shorts. Not lifting my eyes from the floor, I make my way over to you. My breasts lightly shaking with every step until I'm right in front of you.

"On your knees now!" you order.

I comply and slip down to the floor. I know what you want but I know to wait. My back straight and hands against my thighs, I shake my hair back slightly and I raise my eyes to yours expectantly. I'm lip level with your cock and my mouth is watering at the thought of you fucking my throat. I lick my lips quickly.

You sense my excitement and instruct me to remove your shorts.

"Just the shorts though you naughty girl, I can see how wet you are."

I reach up, unbutton them and slide them down. Stepping out of them you kick them to the side and plant your feet shoulder width apart. I gasp as I see the small wet patch on your light green cotton boxers, I'm longing to taste your precum. You slip your hand into your boxers and stroke your big hard cock lightly. Slow teasing movements that make the urge to replace your hand with my mouth more unbearable with every second. I'm squirming subconsciously, my swollen clit rubbing against the silk.

"Stay still."

Your gruff tone brings me back and I immediately obey. You quickly shed your boxers in one swift movement and grab my hair, tight but not too roughly, my head slightly tilted back, it's almost time. I see the tiny droplets of precum slickening the eye of your cock for a split second before you thrust into my mouth.

I can't contain my excitement and I moan as you fill me. You rock my head back and forth, forcing yourself deeper in my throat, hard and fast. Your hardness banging off my thorax over and over. Your guttural moans and grunts washing over me, spurring me on to press you hard against the roof of my mouth with my tongue as you fuck me.

The urge to squirm is unbearable. My clit and pussy are soaked. Juices dripping thru the fabric and down my thighs. I want to taste your cum so badly. I'm throbbing.

Your hand grabs my hair tighter, you hold me still and use your hips to thrust. I want to grab your taught little ass and pull you in faster, but I have to resist. I satiate myself by watching your face as you pound into my mouth. Your full lips parted slightly, the desire in your eyes palpable. You love how you own me and I, in turn, adore being yours.

Your body tenses and I know I'm getting my reward soon. With three hard thrusts you release into my throat, your salty sweetness filling my mouth as you explode. I swallow greedily, not wanting to waste a single drop. The jets of hot liquid forcing their way down my throat until you are spent. Your body relaxes and I feel your hardness subsiding in my mouth. Your ragged breaths calming, your hand releasing my hair from its tight grasp and changing to a soft slow stroke.

A little of your cum trickles from the corner of my mouth as you pull out and I slip my tongue out to catch it. You step back and retrieve your boxers.

"Thank you babygirl, now go make dinner! You can wait till we've eaten to get your punishment."

I try not to sigh too loudly, and go back to the counter to continue the meal. Delicious shivers of anticipation for what you have in store for me later overriding the disappointment of not having your cock in me right now.