New Student at Lovemore Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grip on her breast slackened, but then Alyssa felt a tugging on her blouse. He was trying, with one hand and no vision, to undo the buttons. She smiled at his fumbling. It was cute how he was so eager to keep kissing her that he wouldn't even stop to get her undressed. She took her hands off his chest, reluctantly, to undo a few buttons. Once they had managed to open a few of the upper buttons together, James did break off the kisses. He pulled her blouse off over her head and tossed it aside. In a single movement, he pulled off his own shirt and threw it away as well. Alyssa giggled. She looked at his chest, admiring his muscles and body hair. He looked down at her, his expression a mask of concentration. He slid his hands around her back and began trying to unhook her bra. She wondered how long it would take him to manage it. It took him longer than it would have taken her, and he growled in frustration at one point. This made her giggle again, and he chuckled self-consciously too. Then he managed it. He slid it off her arms and tossed it aside. He took her breasts in his now-available hands, and looked down at them.

"Your breasts are... beautiful," said James, his voice filled with awe. Alyssa blushed. "Thank you," she replied. "I thought so, but it's nice to hear." He leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth. She rolled her head back as he sucked on the nipple and teased the other with his thumb. Then he took his hands off her, using only his mouth. She looked down to see that he was undoing his sweater, belt, and finally his pants. He rapidly pulled them down. He stood up straight to finish the job. Somehow he managed to take off his shoes with his feet only. The shoes went flying as he kicked them away, and Alyssa giggled again at his eagerness. He wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her once more.

Alyssa's hands quested downward to feel for his penis. She found it and wrapped both her hands around it. She felt its soft surface, smooth and warm. She felt around on it as it hardened and lengthened. She noticed that he was a fan of man-scaping; he had shaved his cock and balls, and had his pubic hair trimmed down to a few milimeters. She luxuriated in the mix of feelings: soft, but hard; smooth, but with bulging veins adding bumps. His penis was very hard now. She wondered if she would be able to bend it if she tried. With both her hands wrapped around it, the head still poked out; it was longer than both her hands together. She could tell that it wasn't as long as the longest cocks she had seen on the internet, which relieved her. She could also tell that it was fairly thick, which delighted her.

"Do you want a blowjob?" asked Alyssa. To her surprise, James shook his head.

"No, this floor is, like, polished granite. I don't have anything soft for you to kneel on."

Alyssa felt another surge of warmth for him, that he would turn down oral sex for her benefit. It did rather raise another question. "So how are we going to do this, then?"

"First, I'm going to... get these off you," he said, reaching under her skirt and hooking his fingers around her panties. He pulled them down to her thighs, then gave an expertly-judged yank that caused them to fall down to her ankles.

Alyssa was impressed and turned on by his hands. "You're good at that. How many..." her question was cut off as he planted his lips on her mouth again, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt his hard cock poke against her waist. She was eager for more. She felt her body warming despite being half-naked.

James squatted slightly, bringing his head to her level. He wrapped his arms around her, one around her back and one around her legs. She was just about to ask what he was doing when he straightened up. He lifted her right off the ground. She gave a little yelp of surprise. He carried her a few steps forward, then rested her on the ledge of the window-counter. She felt her bare bottom on the lip of the sill. He had managed to flip her skirt up while resting her down.

Alyssa had her arms around James' shoulders and stroked her fingers through his hair. She looked dreamily into his eyes, and he kissed her again. She felt something touching her vulva and looked down. He was stroking her lips with the fingers of one hand while he ran his other hand all over her. She took a breath as he parted her and slid two of his fingers into her vagina. They slid in easily and smoothly. She gave a sharp gasp as he passed through the opening and quickly found her g-spot. He began stroking it downward with his two fingers together. Then he began alternating fingers, one going up and the other down.

"What are you doing to me?" Alyssa gasped. James slid his fingers out again, and moved them up. He quickly found her clitoris and began stroking it. The little bundle of nerves quickly stood up, and his touch was almost painful for her. James noticed her become tense, and switched his approach. He placed his two fingers on either side of her clit and began moving it in little circles. Without direct pressure on the clit, she found it incredibly pleasurable. She was breathing fast, and her fingers were curled tight.

Distantly, she thought she should try to do something for him. Perhaps she could stroke his penis, or his chest, or talk dirty to him. She couldn't do it. All she could think about was melting under his touch. He began stroking the sides of her clit with an up-and-down motion, and she moaned. She felt an orgasm building, far stronger than anything she had ever had before. It rolled across her, lighting every nerve on fire. He sensed it, and kept a steady rhythm of slow, strong circles. She collapsed against him, and he held her up. She felt him breathing, could hear her own heartbeat, and gradually managed to catch her breath.

"That was... the best," Alyssa managed. James kissed her cheek. Then he sat her up again. He wrapped his hands around her hips and pulled her so that she was half-off the ledge. He stepped in so that he was between her legs. He angled his hips and slid his hard cock into her pussy. She gasped again. Still recovering from her mind-melting orgasm, she was a little clearer headed. She could appreciate all the details that had previously been drowned by eagerness and arousal. She took in a few freckles on his skin; the softness of his short, thick hair; and the way he had his jaw set as he thrust into her. He kept a rhythm: four or five slow, deep strokes, followed by five or six quick ones. She found this extremely enjoyable, savouring the feeling of his cock inside her. She felt so full. Her pussy was slightly higher than the base of his cock, so the cock was sliding in at an upward angle. He was sliding against her vaginal walls, applying friction all over. She was lubricated enough to allow him to slide in and out easily. She put her hands on his thighs, feeling them tense and relax with every thrust.

"Oooh, I love how you do that," she said with a sigh. "You're so good."

James felt her smooth, slick pussy against his cock. It was like receiving a delicate massage all over it. He fought the compulsion to thrust in as hard as he could, or as fast as he could. He kept his breathing steady and his rhythm consistent. He gripped her hips, holding her in place to give them both the best penetration possible. He was gripping hard enough to leave red marks on her skin, and had to keep switching his grip.

"You feel so good, baby," he rumbled. "You're so soft, so smooth. It feels like you're stroking me all over."

Slowly but surely, Alyssa felt another orgasm building. She welcomed it, and leaned forward to whisper in his ear: "I'm going to come again." James stopped altering his strokes and began steadily pumping in and out. These deep strokes were exactly what she needed, and Alyssa quickly reached another peak. She moaned aloud, pulling his head in to her breasts. He kept thrusting at the same pace until she relaxed. Then he also slowed for a moment.

"Are you ready for me to come?" He asked her. She nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, come for me. Come inside me," she said with a gasp.

James had said it like it was imminent, but it took quite a few more thrusts for him to get close. In fact, Alyssa came again while he was getting ready for his first. He thrust at a quick, steady pace. His eyes were closed, and his breathing gradually got faster. She felt him pounding harder, and harder, and harder. Finally he lost all rhythm and thrust into her as hard as he could, and held it there. All his back and leg muscles tensed and locked. He felt the swirling sensation deep in his groin. It moved up and passed through his penis, taking all semblance of thought or control with it. With a few spasmic jerks, he felt himself unload into her.

James' breathing was ragged. Alyssa had watched his expression become tense and then slack, and she had loved it. She stroked his face gently. She could feel his penis getting softer inside her. Eventually he slowly pulled out of her. He stood up shakily, and shook his head back and forth. She gazed into his face dreamily. He smiled wanly at her.

"Okay," he said. He pushed her back slightly to be sitting on the sill without support, and then stepped away. He walked over to find his pants. She watched him move, enjoying the sight of his naked body. She doubted she could stand up right now. Her body felt like mush. He walked back over to her, carrying his pants. He pulled out a package of wet wipes, and pulled out a few. He offered her two and began to use one to clean his genitals. She slowly used the wet wipes herself, getting herself clean enough to put clothes on again.

James walked around the room, collecting their clothes. He brought Alyssa her shirt, bra, and panties. She put her bra back on and hopped off the sill. She started to put her panties back on, but realized they were wet with her vaginal lubrication. He had been making her so horny even before they had gotten into privacy, and then it had been much worse. She looked at him dolefully.

"I can't put these back on."

James nodded, pulling his pants back on. He wasn't wearing underwear, she noticed with wicked delight. "I'll go get some for you and bring them back," he offered. He finished putting on his pants and shoes. He tied the sweater around his waist and hung his shirt over his shoulder. He walked past her, giving her a kiss on the head as he went.

James went to the door. Alyssa noted absently that it was no longer firmly closed. It must have been opened at some point. Someone must have seen them having sex and withdrawn. She found that she couldn't really care. Bare-chested, James gave her one last smile and stepped out into the school.

Alyssa was left to wait in the cloakroom, unwilling to leave with no panties under her skirt. She wondered how long it would take him to find women's underwear, even in a school filled with girls. Perhaps he would simply ask one of them to take hers off.

There was a knock at the door, and it opened a bit. Stephanie peeked shyly in, and so then so did Katie.

"He just came out of here with no shirt on," said Katie. "What were you guys doing?"

"I think I can guess," said Stephanie, looking around and smelling the air.

Alyssa was too relaxed and happy to be worried about anything, including if people might judge her. "We just had sex," she replied.

The girls gaped at Alyssa. They came inside the room, and were followed by Desirée. They stared at her, and she felt like she was glowing, and closed her eyes dreamily.

"So, um, how was it?" asked Stephanie. The other two nodded vigorously. Alyssa smiled, and thought about how to begin.

Alyssa was almost through with her story when the door creaked again. She and the others were seated cross-legged on the floor as they eagerly listened to her salacious account. They all started, and swung around guiltily. It was James again. He came into he room, came over to Alyssa, and handed her a manila envelope. It was unsealed and had some soft cloth inside; women's underwear. He nodded to her, then glanced around to the other girls. He gave them a smile and a nod each. They were all lost for words, and remained so as he stepped out of the room. He closed the door behind himself, and the girls all let out a breath.

"Wow," said Katie. "He is so hot."

"And sweet!" added Stephanie.

"So is he your boyfriend now?" said Desirée, elaborately casual. Alyssa gave her a sour glance, but the other two were also keenly listening to how she would answer.

James put on his shirt as he walked down the hall. He glanced at the class schedule that the vice principal had prepared for him. His first class today would be English, on floor two, room 203. He headed for the stairs. Every girl in the hallway turned to watch him as he passed.

That evening, Mrs. Hotcheeks was at home by herself. She and her husband had been separated for some months. Her son was away. He had started college and was living in student residence. Except for her dog Buckets, she was all alone in the house. She sat on her couch in a housecoat.

Her phone buzzed, and she looked at it. There was a text message from an unfamiliar contact. The display said "Princess." She replied, and more texts came.

How was it?

What do you mean?

The punishment session.

Not to rough, I hope.

No, not too rough.

I was hoping you'd say that.

What do you want?

Wanted to know what it was like.

Thinking about being a bad girl myself.

See how it feels first hand. Pun!

You sure you want to risk it?

Possible long-term consequences for a few minutes of excitement.

Whatever. He's legal age, right?

Still. You want to risk it?

For him? Sure.

After all,

You did.

I was overwhelmed.

Emotionally.

I didn't exactly choose.

Yeah you did.

"Gentle touch or really bad girl"?

I would have chosen the same.

You really want to hear about the details?

Why don't we talk.

Oh, are you worried about blackmail or something?

Don't be silly. Just wanted you to have a number to contact.

So you wouldn't stay awake wondering who it was that knew.

I still don't.

Yeah, but now you know I'm not threatening you.

Not after your job or whatever.

... that does take a bit of the edge off.

If you're telling the truth.

Mrs. Hotcheeks sat back and considered. The conversation had illuminated a few details about the voyeur. Whoever it was, they were a woman. She had been listening to nearly the entire experience, if not the whole thing. Apparently she didn't have to worry about blackmail. She wondered if that would come later. The voyeur might want something other than money. Favours? Access to something?

She resolved to leave it for now. She took a deep breath, and reached into her pocket. She took out a small vibrator, and began kneading her breasts.

"Oh, James," she moaned as she pressed the little stimulator to her clitoris. "Oh, please, don't go. Stay. I'll do anything you want. Please."

Mrs. Hotcheeks was far into her own fantasy, and the buzzing of the vibrator drowned it out. There was one more text message on her phone.

I'll make you a deal. If you can get him to come back to the office, you can get as much dirt on me as I have on you. Then we'll be in it together. Like partners.

Mrs. Hotcheeks buzzed away into the night. Across the town, many more vibrators were active at the same time. Plenty of girls were replaying the day in their heads and letting their imaginations run wild.

James lay in his own bed, trying to get comfortable. For some reason, it always took him forever to fall asleep at night. It always felt like someone was calling his name.

12