New Submissive Pt. 03

Story Info
My new submissive learns more things.
5.1k words
4.62
5.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I would recommend that you read the prior episodes so you will know what is going on.)

........

As you might recall, I had gotten Joyce to the point where she pretty much did everything exactly as I told her. At the beginning she was pretty, but not exactly sexy because she did not dress in a very attractive way, and was somewhat overweight. She did end up losing 15 pounds, and dressing very sexy.

I had promised to take her out to a nice restaurant if she agreed to do everything I told her to do, and in exactly the manner I told her to. To this she had readily agreed. So, the day came when I told her to be ready at 6 p.m. and she should dress the way she had dressed the last time I was at her house. I also remind her to wear the bra with the cutout around her nipples.

When I got to her place, I saw that she was indeed wearing the short black skirt and the yellow blouse that was so snug that I could see her nipples pushing against the fabric. Her hair was nicely draped over one shoulder, and she was wearing a nice shade of red lipstick. She had also used some eyeliner which really made her eyes stand out. I looked down and saw she was wearing dark nylons and had on a pair of black fuck-me four-inch heels. She looked absolutely gorgeous. This is exactly as I remembered her from last time, and I was very pleased. I gave her a nice kiss which she readily returned.

Then I gave her another gift. A butterfly vibrator (with a remote control). I told her to put it on under her panties. So, she went into her bedroom to do so, and when she came out, I asked her if she had in fact put it on so that it was against her clit. She said yes, and I told her I would need to verify that. As she started to pull up her skirt, I told her that it was not necessary to show me because I had another way to verify it. At this point I reached into my sportscoat pocket, and turned on the butterfly. She looked surprised and just grabbed my arm as she realized that I controlled her new gift.

When she was sitting next to me in the car, I got a nice look at her long legs as her skirt rode up her leg a little bit. I was starting to get hard just thinking about what I might do to her later on.

I had made reservations at a nice restaurant about 40 miles southwest of where we usually hang out, to minimize the chance that someone might recognize us. This restaurant also had a night club in a room adjacent to the restaurant with a live band, that I figured we could spend some time in. After we got settled in one of the booths and placed our order, Joyce was looking all around and taking it all in. At this point I leaned over and gave her a nice kiss.

When I broke the kiss, I turned the vibrator on low. This of course surprised her, but she didn't say anything. Her breathing did increase a little bit though. I told her to pull her skirt up a few inches, and then go to the bathroom to freshen up. She asked if I would turn the vibrator off first, and I said no. I told her I wanted to see her walking while the vibe continued to work on her clit. I told her to stop about ten feet from our table and bend over like she was fixing something on her shoe, or picking up something off the floor. She gave me one of her big smiles. When she bent over I had a perfect view at her full behind, I felt myself starting to get hard.

As she started to get up, I reminded her to hike up her skirt. So, when she stood up, she pulled her skirt higher and walked towards the bathroom. When she came out and was walking towards me, I turned the vibe up a little higher, and I saw her almost stumble, but she quickly recovered and slid into our booth. I saw that she had touched up her makeup. Her lips looked really sexy with her red lipstick.

I turned the vibe off and whispered that although she had pulled her skirt up as she walked away, she had not done so when she came walking back so I would need to punish her later on. She didn't say anything, but she did look at me and I could tell she was somewhat apprehensive and yet excited.

After we had finished our meals along with a few glasses of wine, as well as a rum and coke which was Joyce's favorite drink, and I had a bloody Mary. Then we went next door to the night club. It was shortly after 8 when we got there, and the place was already fairly crowded, but we managed to get a spot at the end of the bar and I ordered our drinks. Of course, Janet got another rum and coke, her third one.

The band was a trio that played mostly soft music that was perfect for slow dancing. I noticed that Joyce turned a lot of heads as we stood there. Afterall, she had on those dark nylons and those fuck me heels, and her nipples stood out so, that no one could miss them.

While we were standing there listening to the music and watching the combo, a guy walked up to me and told me that we could sit at his table, since it was a booth for four, and he and his girlfriend were there alone. At first, I thought he chose us because Joyce was a knockout and had turned a lot of heads. But then when I looked over to his table, I saw that he actually did have a lady at his table, and she was super attractive, so I figured he was not inviting us just because he wanted to hit on Joyce.

His girlfriend was very pretty, had shoulder length blonde hair with an outward curl. She was wearing a white blouse with buttons up the front, a red skirt that looked to go down to her knees, black nylons and heels, and red lipstick that matched her skirt. I accepted his invitation and we followed him to his booth and we all introduced ourselves. His name was John, and he was a really big man. Over 6 feet and built like a linebacker, and frankly he made a somewhat intimidating impression. Her name was Jennifer but said we should call her Jenny. I figured him to be in his mid 40's and Jenny in her mid 30's. Now that I had a closer look at Jenny, I guessed that her bust was probably a 36 C cup and she had the most beautiful blue eyes.

Jenny slid a little further into the booth which allowed Joyce to slide in next to her, and I then sat at the end. We had another round of drinks, and then took turns dancing, since one couple always had to stay at the booth so no one would try to take it from us. We went out to the dance floor and started moving with music.

The dance floor was kind of crowded, but once we had worked our way into the middle of the floor, no one could really see us. I pulled her towards me and had my leg in between her legs. Then I slid my right hand lower until it was resting on her butt and squeezed and massaged it. I saw that she was looking around to see if anyone saw what I was doing. Then I slid my left hand down to her butt and really pulled her hips against me as I continued to play with her butt. Meanwhile she rested her head on my shoulder and put her arms around my neck.

I then let go of her ass with my right hand and slipped it into my coat pocket. I then turned the vibe on again. She let out a mall gasp as she pushed against my crotch. and tightened her arms around my neck. I gradually turned the vibe up higher and she started breathing deep and fast. After a few minutes I turned it down because I didn't want her to get off quite yet.

When we got back to the booth, John and Jenny headed for the dance floor and I noticed that John was kind of weaving a little.

I turned to Joyce, put my left hand behind her head and pulled her to me and gave her a deep kiss, as my right hand went to her thigh and was rubbing her leg. After breaking the kiss, my right hand slid all the way up to her pussy, and gave her a light tickle as I looked deep into her eyes. She just laid her head back and smiled.

When John and Jenny came back it looked to me like he was actually staggering. After they sat down, John downed the remainder of his drink, and leaned back. Jenny did not look too happy. A few minutes later John announced that he needed to go to the bathroom to make room for more drinks and laughed at his own joke. We watched him make his way through the crowd.

I made a comment that maybe John should ease up on the booze and was really surprised when Jenny said that after tonight, she will never go out with him again. I had been under the impressions that they were kind of an item, but Jenny said no. They had only had one prior date and that was for coffee so that they could meet. Now that she realized that he was a drunk, she said never again. She explained that the only reason she had agreed to this second date was because he had seemed like a nice guy, and was fairly good looking. Besides she said she had not had a date in a while which shocked me because she was very attractive and looked very sexy.

Just then we heard a commotion across the room, and saw John beating the heck out of someone. Then 4 or 5 guys pulled him off and pinned him to the floor and someone yelled for the police. This is when I said that this might be a good time to leave, and Jenny said absolutely so we all got up and slowly but steadily made our way outside. Jenny apologized for John and for us having to leave when we did. I told her to forget it since it wasn't her fault. Then she got out her phone and said she needed to call an Uber to get her home, since John had driven.

When I asked her where she lived, it turned out to actually be only about 5 miles north of Joyce's house. At first Jenny would not accept my offer to drive her home, but when I told her that it was near Joyce's house and besides, the cost of an Uber to go 40 miles would be extremely expensive. She finally agreed, and she got into the back seat directly behind me, and I helped Joyce into the seat next to mine.

As we were driving along, I placed my right hand on Joyce's leg and started running it down to her knee, and then all the way up as far as it would go, then back down, then back up. After a while I looked into my rearview mirror and saw Jenny was biting on her lower lip while staring at my hand on Joyce's leg. At the next light I put my hand behind Joyce's head, pulled her towards me and gave her a deep kiss and did not spare my tongue. I whispered to her to spread her legs and pull her dress up higher which she of course did. My hand went back to her leg but was now able to reach her crotch area. I again glanced into my rearview mirror, and saw that Jenny had her eyes wide open and was still staring at Joyce's lap and my hand. However, I could not determine what her hands were doing, but I suspected that they were probably rubbing her pussy.

Then I withdrew my hand and put it into my coat pocket and turned on the vibe. It made a quiet hum, so I turned the radio on to cover the sound. Jenny must have heard something because she asked what that was. I told her it was probably coming from the radio, and put my hand back on Joyce's upper leg.

When we got to Joyce's house, I turned off the vibe and went around and opened Joyce's door and help her out of the car. I could tell she was not happy, because she correctly assumed I would need to leave and drive Jenny home. I do believe she might have been a little jealous. She put her arms around me and asked me to please come in for a little bit, and she would make us some coffee. I pulled away and looked at Jenny in the back seat and asked her if she would mind going in for a cup of coffee. She said OK because it was not very late, so I went around to open her door and gave her my hand to help her out. We then followed Joyce up the 4 or 5 stairs to her front door, and I allowed Jenny to walk in front of me. Now I saw that she not only had a great pair of legs, but she also had a nice, tight little ass that swayed as she climbed the stairs. Now I could also see that she was about 5 foot 5 inches tall.

Once inside, I had Jenny sit at the kitchen table as Joyce busied herself with making coffee and getting out the cups, and the cream and sugar. In the mean time I got out two glasses and mixed rum and cokes, putting a triple shot in each one. I placed one in front of Jenny and told her to try it since it was Joyce's favorite drink. She declined but I insisted she at least try it since I was sure she did not want to offend our host. So, she agreed and took a sip. I then walked over to Joyce and handed her the other glass. Then, still standing behind her I slid my arms around her waist, and then up to her ample boobs. I could feel her nipples protruding and gave them a light pinch while kissing and licking Joyce's neck. I then took her hand and led her to the kitchen table and sat her down across from Jenny. Once she was seated, I asked both of them to finish their drinks. Joyce took a few big gulps and emptied her glass. I saw Jenny follow her lead, saying it was actually a pretty good drink. I then stood behind Joyce's chair and started giving her a shoulder and neck massage which she obviously enjoyed because I could hear a few faint moans. All this time, Jenny just sat there watching us.

I asked Jenny if she would like me to give her a shoulder rub too, and after hesitating a few moments she said OK. After sliding my hands down to Joyce's large tits and giving them a quick squeeze, I went to Jenny, and took her hand with my left hand, while reaching my right hand back into my pocket and turning the vibe on again. I then led Jenny into the family room and told her to sit on the couch because that was a lot more comfortable than a kitchen chair.

After she was seated, I got a nice look at her legs and heels again. Then I sat down next to her at the end of the couch. I told her that if she would turn a little sideways, I would be happy to give her a shoulder and neck massage. Jenny kind of repositioned herself with her back to me and I placed my hands on her shoulders and started massaging her.

After a few minutes I called Joyce to come over and told her there was no reason for her to be in the kitchen all by herself. When she came in, I told her that there was plenty of room at the other end the couch, so she dutifully went and sat down next to Jenny and watched me rub Jenny's neck. I could see that Joyce was moving her hips around slightly. Jenny then said she heard a humming again and wanted to know what it was. I told her I that I would show her later.

Then I told Jenny to kick off her heels and put her feet in Joyce's lap, so she would be more comfortable and would not have to twist sideways for me to massage her. She hesitated a moment but then slid off her heels and placed her legs in Joyce's lap, which now also gave me access to her lower back.

Once Jenny seemed comfortable, I told Joyce to give Jenny a little foot massage because I am sure that she would find that relaxing. At first Jenny said no, that would not be necessary but when Joyce looked at me and I gave her a sharp look and nodded towards Jenny's feet she started to lightly run her hands over Jenny's feet while looking at me. I gave her another long look and again nodded, and she got the message and started to give Jenny a nice foot massage. I also noticed that whenever she pressed down on one of Jenny's feet, that foot would also press down near the area of Joyce's pussy. I'm sure Jenny must have felt the vibrations.

By now Jenny seemed very relaxed, (the triple rum and coke undoubtedly helped her along) and I gave Joyce a sign with my hand that she should move higher up Jenny's legs. She did it but once again did it very tentatively. There is just something special to see one beautiful woman rubbing her hands over another beautiful woman's nylon legs.

I pulled Jenny a little towards me so she could lie back more, and then I started to massage the front of her shoulders. Jenny had her eyes closed and I could tell she was enjoying all the attention. Then I told Jenny to put her right leg behind Joyce, so she could stretch out completely. I told Joyce to help her, which she did. By now Joyce had figured out what I wanted her to do, so she started to run her hands up Jenny's legs, all the way to her crotch. After a few minutes of this, Joyce told me that Jenny was awfully wet. Jenny still had her eyes closed, but was biting on her lower lip. Then I slid my hands down to Jenny's tits and cupped them, giving them a nice squeeze. There was no noticeable reaction except that she had opened her mouth and took a sharp intake of air.

At this point I stood up, took Jenny by the hand and pulled her up. She seemed a little flustered and perhaps a little embarrassed as she stood, but I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and led her to Joyce's bedroom. Joyce had also gotten up and was following behind me. Once in the room, I had Joyce turn on the lamp on her nightstand and told Jenny to lie down and relax. Then I sat next to her on the bed and told Joyce to come and stand in front of me. When she was standing between my legs, I put my arms around her and grabbed and squeezed her ass. I told her to take off her blouse, which she did. This allowed me to lick and suck on her nipples which were sticking out of her bra while continuing to massage her bottom. Then I let go of her and told her it was time to remove her skirt. She unzipped it at the side and allowed it to fall to the floor.

I pulled her a little closer and rubbed my hands up and down her gorgeous legs, and while leaving my left hand to further explore her ass cheeks, my right hand turned the vibe up all the way. Joyce placed her hands on my shoulders to support herself. Jenny had been watching us and now realized that Joyce had a butterfly vibrator on her clit. I turned off the vibe and using both hands, pulled down Joyce's panties along with the butterfly vibe.

Then I placed my left hand back on her butt cheeks and massaged them while I moved my right hand up to her pussy and teased her clit with my fingers before I slid them into her pussy. She let out a loud moan, spread her legs apart while keeping her hands on my shoulders. When I removed my hand, I turned my head to look at Jenny, and saw that she was watching us with her eyes wide open. I told Joyce to go and sit on the other side of Jenny.

When I asked Jenny if she was okay, she said yes, but very softly. I stood up and then kneeled on the bed facing Jenny. She looked stunning. Pretty face, nice boobs hidden beneath her blouse, her skirt pushed up a little above her knees, and then those terrific looking legs. She had her eyes on me so I gave her a nice smile and started massaging her legs. After a few minutes I repositioned myself between her legs and continued to massage them, slowly pushing her dress higher and higher. She was now lying there with her eyes closed.

Seeing that she was actually wearing pantyhose and red panties underneath them, I placed a hand on the outer side of each leg, took hold of the pantyhose and started to pull them down while telling Jenny that she would be a lot more comfortable without them. She did not resist, and even lifted her hips up a little so I could more easily pull them down. As I pulled them down, I had also gotten a hold of her panties so they came down along with the pantyhose. As I was doing so, I told Joyce that she had been right about her earlier observation that Jenny was indeed very wet.

I went back to rubbing Jenny's legs, and near the top of each thigh I had my thumbs on the inside near her pussy, and as I squeezed her thighs, my thumbs also exerted a pulling sensation on her pussy. After a minute of two, I ran my hands higher up her body and again placed my hands on her tits and gave them a few squeezes before unbuttoning her blouse until I could pull it completely open. Now she was lying there with only her bra between me and her boobs. Her bra had a front closure so it was easy to unhook and to finally reveal her boobs for me to see.

After another few squeezes, I lowered myself towards her and licked and sucked on her nipples for a while. She had put her hands behind my head as if she were guiding me to her. Then I slowly slid down her body until I was once again between her legs. I gently placed my hands near her pussy and slowly pulled her lips apart and rubbed them up and down, but never touching her clit nor sliding anything into her pussy. I looked over to Joyce, and she was sitting sideways on the bed but facing away from me yet had her head turned towards me so she could see what I was doing to Jenny. I could see that her right hand was undoubtedly working on her pussy.

12