New Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Joyce to lay down next to Jenny. I then told her to continue with what she had been doing before I had interrupted her. She gave me a little smile but then put her right hand back on her clit. Now I returned my attention to Jenny. I pulled her lips farther apart, and then placed my mouth on her pussy and started sucking and licking her. She started moving her hips around and was starting to moan louder and louder.

I stopped for a moment and told Joyce to roll onto her right side so that she was facing Jenny. When she had done so I told her to put her left hand on Jenny's tit and give her a tit massage. This time she had no reservation about doing this to Jenny as she continued playing with her own clit. Then I moved back to Jenny's pussy, wrapped a hand under each one of her thighs and took her clit in my mouth and gave it a good tongue lashing. Jenny was moving her ass up and down as I continued to play with her clit. Then she yelled that she was going to cum and arched her back and let out a loud scream. I held on to her until she had calmed down. Then I heard Joyce let out a long scream and realized that she had gotten herself off too.

After giving them both a little time to recuperate, I told Joyce to get me the gifts i had given her the last time I had come to see her. She laid them on the foot end of the bed, and then laid back down next to Jenny. I handed Joyce the vibrating dildo and told her to put it in her pussy. She then turned it on and started to slowly slide it in and out. she put her left hand on her left boob and started squeezing and pulling on it.

Jenny had been quietly watching and listening. then I took the rotating rabbit dildo, turned it on and placed it on Jenny's pussy, moving it gently up and down her outer lips and then onto her clit. She again started moving her hips up and down. At this point I removed it and told her to flip over onto her elbows and knees which she did. I saw that Joyce was again getting close so I told her that she better not cum until i gave her permission to. So, she pulled it out of her pussy and laid it down next to her and then used both hands on her tits while staring at me and Jenny.

Jenny was now on her knees so I put the rabbit dildo back on her pussy lips and then slowly slid it into her pussy. I increased the speed and slid it in and out a little faster and deeper. when I saw that she was once again getting close, I slid it out, laid it down and started massaging her ass, paying particular attention to her butt hole. I took Joyce's tube of KY and squirted some on her hole and continued rubbing her there. I slowly slid my middle finger a short way into her butt which made her moan. She also lowered her head all the way down on the pillow which made her butt stick higher up, giving me more access.

Then I told Jenny to stay in that position while I gave Joyce a little of my attention since she had not really received any yet. I slid over to Joyce and placed my mouth on her clit and started sucking and licking it. Joyce put her hands behind my head and was pulling me deep into her pussy. As I was looking up at Joyce's face, I was surprised (but pleased) to see that Jenny had her hand on Joyce's right boob and was squeezing it and pulling on the nipple. she then leaned over and placed her mouth on the nipple and started sucking on it.

Then I stopped licking Joyce and put her vibrator into her left hand and guided it into her pussy. Then I moved back to Jenny and slid the middle finger of my left hand into her pussy and curved it up to her g-spot and rubbed it hard while my right hand went back to her butt hole which was still well lubricated. Jenny started moving her ass up and down as I was doing so. She was also still licking on Joyce's nipple. I then took the rabbit in my left hand and slid it deep into her pussy as I pushed the finger of my right hand deeper into her butt and started to move it in and out. I saw that Joyce was now returning the favor and had her right hand under Jenny and was squeezing her left tit.

Jenny started screaming and yelling that I should fuck her harder and faster and then she let out a loud scream that she was cumming as she bucked her hips and ass up and down. This obviously put Joyce over the edge too and she also started screaming that she was cumming.

I slowly and gently pulled my finger out of Jenny's butt and also pulled out the rabbit. After a few minutes I got off the bed and helped Jenny and Joyce to stand up. I put my arms around Jenny and gave her a deep kiss, which she willingly returned. I told Joyce that she had cum without my permission and therefore had a punishment coming. She smiled at me and said that she would look forward to it, which made me smile.

Then we all went into the kitchen where Joyce now served us our coffee. I asked Jenny if she might be interested in experiencing some additional pleasures at some time in the future. She smiled and asked me what kind of pleasures. I told her she would have to wait and see.

12