All Comments on 'New Swinging Neighbors'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes you are crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a waste of time; why include information that wasn't needed or germane to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About as stupid as stupid can be! But what do you expect from a certifiable crazy person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. It is a long, crazy, over the top carnival ride, and very entertaining. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I still want to know how fast you were going when your truck left the roadway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
If A Stew Tastes So Bad That You Have To Spit It Out, Does It Really Matter What's In It?

I spit this story out at page 1. Then, from a safe distance, I went to the last page and started reading backwards, paragraph by paragraph. I know, what was I expecting, that the bottom of the pot would taste different from the top? It was still unpalatable, and at that point undigestable: His new children, mistresses, marriage? This guy was such a passive whinny loser when it came to his wife and children that I really didn't give a fuck whatever else happened in his life. In his family life he chose to be the nail, so he deserved to get hammered. If you are too timid, or lazy, or cowardly to defend yourself then don't blame the bully or life or bad luck. You know, A Lot of these whiners, in their heart of hearts, really don't mind taking it up the ass. One would wonder if they don't actually enjoy it in some perverted self humiliating self deprecating way.

So I know just enough about your story to know it is ridiculous, mostly irrelevant, and therefor boring. But thanks for the effort. I promise to taste the next offering.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

And then he woke up.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Fun read but only worth Excellent (4 Stars)

OK it was a fun read and almost a Great 5 star read which for me are few.

The story was just a funny read a long after the neighbors got involved. No way to take it serious, which made it a great read. Then in the last section about reconciling killed it for me. However, it was not enough killing of the fun read to take it to a 3 Star story which are just good ones.

Keep writing

JH4Fun

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Unfortunately CDT, that was too over the top for me. Just ridiculous, my taste is more to what is believable.

MellowJoeMellowJoealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it!

A tad over the top, but that's not a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This started out as a very well written story with a lot of potential. But unfortunately you seemed to have fallen into a couple of traps that others do when they begin a story and do not know what the end is supposed to be. Had you simply stopped at the neighbors wife, hell even at the first daughter, it may have been salvageable. But I think once you got that snowball rolling down hill you couldn’t begin to stop it.

Having every woman he comes in contact with him fall madly in love with him was ridiculous. Did he suddenly have some magic power at his advanced age that he never had before? Then, to have him impregnate every single one of them, well, that was simply laughable.

You brought up the fact that his ex wife died of aids because she didn’t use protection, and yet not once did he use protection with any women in this story. Donna was involved in a swinging lifestyle so she had many partners and Don did unknown her history. The other two daughters were away at college and we all know that mean they likely had multiple partners. Then, to top it all off, he fucks three strangers in the hospital. Wow, you really don’t know when to stop, do you?

One of the worst things you did was fall into the lazy traps of writers here by using the old, “my friend is a private investigator” trick. Seriously, what percentage of people have a private investigator friend in real life? It seems like that number in these stories is 20 or 30 times what it should be. And please, what the hell was up with the magical security systems that just seemed to appear out of nowhere? He did all that renovation on the other house but didn’t bother to even look at the security system? Especially since he planned to rent it out? Please.

Now the party. The new renter was open and honest with him about their lifestyle and it was apparent that they had had many previous parties. Apparently there was never any issue before as Donna would have said something. Then, all of the sudden, at this particular, several people are drugging and raping women? And a group try to break into another house to rape even more women? Oh man, by that point your story was so far beyond reality.

I wasn’t going to mention this, but the fact that all of these women magically became infatuated with him at once, and simply accepted that they all would have a relationship with him at the same time is just, well, unbelievable. Especially three sisters. You apply have not been around three sisters that are going for the same man. The infighting and backstabbing would make an MMA match look tame. And they so readily just tell any stranger they meet what’s going on, like they did when they first met Wanda and the nurses.

I was very hooked by the beginning of the story, but then it went off the rails. I plan to go through your catalogue of stories and will see if this (hopefully) was an anomaly. Your writing style is very good, but maybe all you need is someone to keep you focused.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 2 years ago

One HELL of a fairy tale. Or was it an old man's dream? In any event, while not the author's best work, I enjoyed the read. Unrealistic as hell, slightly too long, but worth reading. After all, FICTION is unrealistic. Keep 'em coming.

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 2 years ago

That was ridiculous and fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantasies. Not to be taken too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. I made it all the way to about the middle of page 3 before I couldn't take anymore. The whole story sounded like an adolescent boy's fantasy. A geeky fat boy that, every now and then, gets stuck inside the tuba he plays on the school band. Or it could be any rap "song" ever written, performed by 6 strutting fools, desperate to prove how "gangsta" they are, by flapping their arms about and poking gang symbols at their equally-retarded fans.

.

It's like some cheesy '80's pornoflic; sexiest woman in the world demands to be fucked 3 minutes after meeting musclebound big-dick dad next door. Then her daughter, the sexiest coed virgin in the world, demands he help her with her little virginity "problem". At least he bought her lunch first, her mother was much cheaper. That's where I stopped reading, but surely the other two daughters, no doubt the sexiest sisters in the world, were as mentally defective as any other character in this story.

.

2 stars for making me think Ron Jeremy, with his fat hairy stomach, was about to walk in dressed as a TV repairman. Now I've got to go bleach my brain.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

I’m glad he and his daughters reconciled. But what did they think of his situation?

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Fooled me. First page had me thinking that this could be an intelligent plot, then it turned into an over the top slut fest. Ridiculous!

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

Crazy, crazy story, but I like it because the protagonist was no cuckold and sized the day as it came. Who can refuse money, women, and happiness when they are gifted to you? Thanks for the story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So over the top. So ludicrous. So freaking brilliant. The story is a complete disaster but I loved the whole ride.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

An all-inclusive story!

4

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Wow, never exptected to see how often a author could contradict himself in one story. Even after reading I still fail to comprehend what the point of the story was. Next time try to let your protagonists stay in character and not change their personality and backstory every other paragraph. Try to stay with the your stated facts and dont change them every other page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looney tunes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A typical dave the truck driver story. Wasted time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s like when a four year old tells a story….

I saw a dog today…AND THEN it chased a cat….AND THEN it ate the cat….AND THEN a truck hit the dog…AND THEN a spaceship came down…AND THEN it sucked up the truck and 100 more…AND THEN it crashed into a volcano

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Too crazy for me Dave.

russ603russ603almost 2 years ago

This is so far out there that it is an absolute joy to read! Love how your mind works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sincerely appreciated the love and respect conveyed in this story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Started out as an interesting story but morphed into a teenage boy’s fantasy.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Gosh.

I couldn't finish reading this after page three.

I feel stupider reading this story. I couldn't stomach the MCs contradictions. He is so deflated and emasculated his wife cheated on him but given the chance he'd do it with other husband's no matter if Donna has an open marriage the MC is still willing to do a married woman and now doing it the husband's daughters probably though I stopped reading when Donna ask MC to have sex with Andrea. Stupid mother. Stupid debased family. Stupid MC.

Stupid story.

qwer2468qwer2468almost 2 years ago

Now typos, we’ll written. Enjoyed it. One of my favorites.

qwer2468qwer2468almost 2 years ago

Just read other comments. They don’t know what they’re talking about.

PaulinndPaulinndalmost 2 years ago
It’s a story

This is a great story of a guy, shit upon by life.

Who then goes on to live a fabulous life afterwards.

Believable, no, a fun story? Absolutely!!

Much suspension of disbelief required? Absolutely!!

I would pay the author ten times as much as I paid to read it!!

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

What's wrong with a teenage boy's fantasy? We're all teenagers at heart. I do wonder what taking all those hardening agents would do long term. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure how this scored so well. It was written like a 14 year olds dream fantasy. Maybe a little bit of story next time and not so much wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A "vice" is something a person does that is wrong, and sometimes illegal. A "Vise" is a shop tool that is used to squeeze something so you can work on it. It seems that 70% or more LW writers get that wrong, using vice when clearly vise is intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Re: qwer2468 and you do? 1* for this garbage

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019almost 2 years ago

Thanks was fun story. Don't know why some of these people comment. They obviously don't write, so their comments don't count. I look to be entertained, it doesn't need to be award winning ( Arnold was a not a great actor yet people still go see his movies). Thanks for entertaining and keep writing. Doesn't mean I like every story you write but I will gander at the ones that have a description I like.

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't expect a lot of writing (or reading comprehension talent) from a truck driver. This is probably the best he can manage.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - total waste of time.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019almost 2 years ago

@azranger9372 Not here. But I did try writing a story on another board. Failed miserably, it was horrible. That said CC is likely welcome. All writers want to improve. Ripping writers anonymously doesn't take much, keyboard warriors are everywhere. Then again so are politicians, we just can't get rid of them either...sigh. I prefer to offer encouragement and generally thank the writers for taking the time to post. If I really dislike a story I don't comment at all. There are a few writers on here I won't read due to writing style or content. I leave them in peace to write as they enjoy doing. I have read, well partially read in some cases awful stories. But the worst I do is score them poorly without comment.

I am curious, when are you going to post a story? Show everyone you are the next Hemmingway, heck even the next JPB, Saddletramp, Vandy. Entertain Me... :)

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out on a good note, only to be followed up by the unbelievable and then ridiculous.

...then he woke up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The name of the hardware for that funny clamp thing is "vise" --- aren't homonyms hell?! And vice/vise aren't perfect, if pronounced correctly: vice as in Ice, viz as in veyes

Myriad traps abound all around: quite, quite, quiet, quit

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Fuck all you trolls, it's fantasy. Just a simple story about a lucky bunch of horny folks livin' the dream! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Insane story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty crap

jlg07jlg07almost 2 years ago

Pure older male fantasy! Nice story.. 5*

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019almost 2 years ago

@anonymous

You are correct terms (not just homonyms) sometimes grate. Many writes use "skies", question now many are there? One the term is sky, A blue sky not blue skies. My Radio instructor back in the 80's hated the term skies he was a TV weatherperson...Woodie love ya man...lol Same with many use "drug" rather than "dragged" a drug is something you take when ill :) . Bu y'know, I ain't gonna tell a writer they can't use it. I know what they meant even if I don't like the term.

also there, their and, they're... lead(as in they were lead to their demise) or lead (as in lead like like pencil lead or bullet lead) English is an ugly language...and its the only one I know...and I butcher it when I write.

The name of the hardware for that funny clamp thing is "vise" --- aren't homonyms hell?! And vice/vise aren't perfect, if pronounced correctly: vice as in Ice, viz as in veyes

Myriad traps abound all around: quite, quite, quiet, quit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What fun. Sometimes I have dreams like this. Willing gang rape “victim”. Laughed all the way through - “fuck me” “Fuck me too” “and me” ……. Obviously a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Darn, what a fun story to read! Thanks. 5*s.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago
ALWAYS FUN

No matter how bad a day I'm having, reading your stories puts a smile on my face.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Great story and of course I knew it would be! 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story IS CDT gold! Don is a beast.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

What a giant clusterfuck of a juvenile's fantasy LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Addiction is not caused by drugs.

Dr. Lonny Shavelson found that 70% of female heroin addicts were sexually abused in childhood.

Addiction is a symptom of PTSD says Nobel Prize Winner in Medicine Eric Kandel in his book, "The Disordered Mind."

The son got abused some where. If he has the genes for PTSD it doesn't take much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fun fantasy of how to get rid of the post-skank-wife blues! For all the mischief and fun, the very things he accused his ex of--sex addiction and not using protection--is exactly what he morphs into!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This comment is based on just the first page. I did not and would not read more.

To me, the writing and story were all over the place. In my opinion, there is way too much back story stuffed in. It really turned me off of reading more. I think there could be much less packed in to make it more of an enjoyable read. Also, poor writing. Run on sentences all over the place. An editor would be helpful to clean up the story and writing.

I will not rate it since I did not read the entire story.

To the author, please take this criticism positively. Keep writing. I do appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slightly above average. You present things well, but the sex is ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dave, that was an amazing tale of your fantasies. Isn't it amazing how in fantasies there are no limits except imagination?

If you are a reader contemplating a 6 page story EC story, don't bother, unless you can literally put all reality aside, and resist making stupid comments.

P.S. There is no way to rate this offering. Too many illogical things. If you rate, just consider the importance of style, grammar, and whether the plot follows through consistently.

A guest

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

A bit patchy and random, but loads of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ridiculous! Sounds like the wildest fantasy of a teen age boy!

Why is Crazy Dave such a good writer? 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While this IS a crazy fantasy story, it's rooted in some reality.

Older women ARE attracted to unattached men that survived a nasty divorce, especially ones that are dealing with a neglectful husband. And I hate to say it, but a daughter is more likely to like a man her mother would be attracted to. Blame pheromones, genetics, or nurture. But it's a thing. Women also are attracted to men that don't need them, and being with a few women will give that man more of that vibe. So yes, women find men that get loads of women attractive.

All of it clicks. Even if it's a nice teenage fantasy.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Outlandish crazy story Dave. I liked it. Thanks for your writing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

May it be just so for all who read these words. 😁

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OHMIGAWD !!!!

You are a wild man, coming up with these outrageous tales, inching near (and maybe across) so many boundaries in your stories !

I don't even want to know how much, if any, of the things you describe are rooted in reality...

...not sure if I'd be happier if they are, or if they're not !

(I'd be VERY jealous if they are !)

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories