New Tattoo Pt. 02

Story Info
Jeff returns for more ink. Betty and her apprentice oblige.
3.2k words
4.82
13.4k
29
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about that night quite a bit over the next several months.

Nearly every time I looked at my tattoo or caught its reflection in the mirror my mind slipped back to that incredible experience- laying there with Betty's sweaty feet plastered all over my face while she worked on my arm, let alone the incredible handjob that followed.

Suffice it to say, that became my go-to masturbation fantasy for quite a while. Nothing else compared, and really how could it? Something like that was not the sort of thing that happens every day, and yet not only had it, but Betty had not so subtly offered me a second round whenever I had the itch for more ink.

As often as the idea popped into my head, I somehow forced myself to wait.

Six months later, however, I just couldn't do it anymore. The urge- not simply to feel the needle in my skin once again, but to experience Betty's wonderful feet on me, had grown too strong to ignore. I called up the tattoo parlor right before it closed one night, and by sheer luck managed to catch Betty before she left.

"Hello?"

"Betty? It's Jeff."

She giggled a little on the other end of the phone. "I was wondering when I'd hear from you again. What's up?"

It was nice to know she'd been thinking of that night as well, as it made what I had to say all the easier. "I was wondering if I could come in for a new tattoo this week?"

"Certainly. I have a spot open Friday night, should be able to squeeze you in before closing time. How does that sound?"

I have never agreed to something so quickly in my entire life.

When the day finally rolled around, I stood outside the tattoo shop, eyes wide in shock. Inside, all the artists- as well as a few of the clients, were in full costume. A sign on the door mentioned something about a Halloween party, and though I had no costume of my own, I doubted anyone would notice or care.

According to the sign, the party was supposed to go until a little before closing, which meant most if not all of these people would be gone before my 'appointment' with Betty. All I had to do was wait, so I walked in and took a seat, waiting for my turn, and watching the chaos unfold.

Across from me, a man in a killer clown costume was trying- and just barely succeeding, at tattooing a name on the chest of a woman in a rabbit suit. Next to him, a lady who I was pretty sure was trying to be Chucky from Child's Play was finishing up a dragon on the back of a caveman.

It was almost surreal watching all of this unfold, but the real craziness had yet to begin.

Betty walked out from her section in the back, leading a client to the front desk to finish up. Though she didn't see me right away I certainly saw her, and my eyes nearly burst out of my skull. She looked just as good as she had when she'd first worked on me, but in keeping with the night's theme, her attire was something else entirely.

She was wearing one of those tight, white, slutty nurse outfits, complete with slightly open top and just short enough to entice anyone staring skirt. But more importantly, at least to me, were her legs. They were encased in shiny tan stockings which dovetailed nicely into the lovely black leather boots of hers.

My blood was already pumping and we hadn't even started yet.

When she finished with her client she looked over and spotted me, a smile filling up her face as she walked over to where I was sitting. I stood to greet her, and nearly doubled over when she enveloped me in a hug. "Hey Jeff," she said warmly, the feeling of her body against mine only making things worse. "Glad you made it. Sorry about the party, it completely slipped my mind when I took down your appointment."

"It's fine I said," making no effort whatsoever to conceal that I was starting to stare at her legs and boots. Betty noticed and giggled, then beckoned me to follow her to her station near the back of the already emptying shop.

Which is where things took an unexpected turn.

Another woman was sitting beside the cot, one who couldn't have looked any different than Betty if she'd tried. She was tall, slim, with long blonde hair and only a few scattered tattoos that I could see. However, just like Betty, she wore a nurse's costume, and while it showed off her ample cleavage, it was her stocking-clad legs and well-worn ballet flats that caught my attention.

"This is Veronica, my apprentice. She's going to watch me work on your tattoo tonight. Veronica, this is Jeff."

I offered the lady a hand and she took it, but not before whispered a question loud enough for me to hear. "The foot guy?"

My face went beet red and honestly, so did Betty's. I'm not sure which of us was more embarrassed, but she quickly took control of the awkward conversation. "Sorry Jeff," she said looking my way, "It just slipped out one day."

Before I could offer any sort of explanation or defense of my own, Veronica stood up and smiled. "Don't worry Jeff. I think it's kind of cute." Then she winked and went over to use the washroom, leaving me to explain to Betty what I was looking for this time around, as well as laugh off our shared embarrassment.

By the time we got everything figured out and set up, the rest of the staff and their clientele and left. No one gave Betty any trouble for staying late, which told me she had moved up a little since we'd first met. The party was over, but ours was hopefully just beginning.

It was Betty, myself, and Veronica, who had returned from the washroom, and we had the shop to ourselves. Betty explained the tattoo I had picked out to her apprentice, and the two of them sat down on the stools while I sat on the cot.

As this tattoo was going on my thigh, I took my pants off in preparation. "Jumping the gun a little, aren't you?" Betty teased, and I smirked back in response. My cock wasn't hard yet, but the small bump of it could already be seen beneath my boxers, and both she and I knew it wouldn't be long for it to grow once we got started.

Just as with the last time- only intentionally this time around, Betty slipped off her boots and positioned herself so she could work on my thigh while her feet rested gently on my face. As expected, the scent was incredible, made all the stronger by the stockings covering her soft soles. "Good boy," she joked, "Time for Nurse Betty to give you your foot treatment."

She giggled, and I took my first long, deep breath of her strong, cheesy foot scent. It was just like I remembered it from our first encounter, and no matter how much of it I managed to take in, it never seemed like enough. There was something almost addictive about her scent, and once I'd begun I hardly even noticed the needle enter my skin.

While Betty got to work, Veronica watched both her and me with immense curiosity. While she'd likely seen Betty do tattoos before- it was why she was here in the first place, after all, something about watching her do so whilst her client was being smothered by her sweaty feet seemed incredibly hot.

Even though Betty had told her all about my fetish, hearing about it was one thing. Seeing it in person was a whole other level. One that was clearly getting her wet.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her slide a hand beneath her costume skirt, and the sight of that got my heart pumping. With my hands free this time around, I took hold of Betty's feet as gently as I could- not wanting her to mess up her work on my account and pressed them even closer to my face.

The sweat and grime built up from a long day's work trapped in those boots covered every inch of my face, and I was loving every minute of it.

"You really like that, don't you?" Veronica asked, her fingers still working on her clit. I lifted Betty's right foot off my face for a moment and looked at the other woman. She was staring right at me, eyes wide in amazement even as she bit her lip from the sensations she was causing in her body.

"Yes, I do. I love the smell of a woman's feet. Especially when they are sweaty and stinky like Betty's."

Betty blushed, never once breaking her stride. She looked over at Veronica and could plainly see that her apprentice was dying to join in on the evenings fun. "Well, if you love mine, I'm sure you'll enjoy Veronica's. Why don't you give them a try?"

She stopped just long enough to slide her feet off my face and onto my chest, resting them there like I was an ottoman. Veronica looked at her and then me, unsure if she could do it. "I mean, I went to the gym before I came in today, and didn't have a chance to shower so..."

"Oh, I don't think he'll mind one bit, will you Jeff?" The very idea of Veronica's feet, trapped as they were in those stockings as well as those work-out looking flats was one thing. Knowing she'd worked out earlier was simply the icing on the cake. I could barely contain my excitement.

My cock started to push against the fabric of my boxers, and the ladies clearly noticed. Betty took that as a sign. "See, his cock is already looking forward to it. Go on Nurse Veronica, give our patient another round of his foot treatment."

Slowly, Veronica slipped off her flats and raised her feet up to my face, and even before they made their way down to rest on it I could already smell them. They were beautiful and totally rank, her stockings soaked with the vinegary scent of sweat-drenched feet, but to me, they were the greatest thing ever. Gently, I took hold of them just as I had Betty's, and held them close to my face.

They smelled incredible.

My nose had barely recovered from having Betty's sweaty stocking-clas feet wafting into it, and once Veronica's took their place it didn't stand a chance. I barely even had to take any sniffs, her scent was so strong it just burst into my nostrils like it owned the place, taking hold and letting them and me know who was boss.

Betty went back to working on my tattoo and Veronica continued to finger herself as I took breath after breath of her stinky feet, the feeling of my cool exhales on her soles sending further shocks up her body. She was enjoying this as much as I was, and my cock grew harder just knowing this woman liked having her feet sniffed.

After a few minutes, Betty's feet started to crawl back up- both because she needed to stretch them a little but also because she didn't want her apprentice to have all the fun. Before I knew it, my face was completely covered by two pairs of extremely sweaty, stinky, stocking-glad feet.

It was a dream come true.

I could barely breathe anything but the over-powering scent of their feet, but I didn't care. All I wanted, no, all I needed, was to smell those feet like my very life depended on it. Precum was starting to stream out of the tip of my cock, almost in time with my strained breaths, and the sound of Veronica's laughter made it nearly impossible for me not to cum then and there.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to enjoy them this much," she said with a brief moan. "But I guess a footboy like you needs a little 'treatment' like this every once in a while."

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," Betty added, and if I could have I'd have nodded my agreement with both their statements, but it was practically impossible with their feet on my face. Instead, I gave them a brief thumbs-up before returning my hand to the top of their feet, aiding them in almost smothering the life out of me.

Before that could happen, however, Betty finished up her work and removed the needle from my arm. Then she slipped her feet off my face and Veronica followed suit, allowing me the first real breath of fresh air in what seemed like hours but had probably only been a few minutes.

Gasping for breath, I didn't resist when Veronica- hand out of her clit for the moment, reached over and helped me sit up enough to see the tattoo on my thigh. Just as with the one she'd done on my arm, Betty's work was amazing. "Perfect," I said with a smile, and Betty winked at me before prepping and wrapping my thigh.

I lay back down to let her finish, and then heard the familiar sound of her removing her gloves. However, neither she nor Veronica got up. Instead, they looked at me with grins plastered all over their lips, and I knew right then that the real fun was coming. My cock did as well and rose even further to great them.

Veronica giggled at the sight, but Betty was, or at least pretended to be, all 'business'. "Well Nurse Veronica, it would appear our patient needs a little more treatment. What do you say?"

The other woman nodded and watched as I removed my boxers and let my erect cock stand free. Veronica eyed it like a hungry lioness, and before Betty could slip on another pair of gloves as she had the first time, her apprentice jumped in with a new plan. "Nurse Betty, can I suck him off?"

Betty looked at me and I shrugged. I wasn't going to say no to a blowjob from such a good-looking woman as Veronica, and so the two of them sat up and got ready for the next part of the session. I wasn't sure how we were going to do this but I decided it was best to let the 'nurses' do their jobs and see what happened.

After a few minutes of figuring things out, Betty sat down where Veronica had been during the tattooing and happily offered me her feet once again. Her apprentice bent down over the bottom of the cot and took hold of my erect penis with her right hand. Slowly, she stroked it, figuring she could get it a little harder before moving on, and with her boss's feet in my face, she wasn't wrong.

Once she felt I was hard enough, Veronica took my cock in her mouth and slowly began to suck it, bobbing up and down as she did and letting her tongue lick my member like a push-pop. It felt amazing, and all the while Betty's feet moved around my face, massaging their scent deep into my skin and practically drowning me in their sweat.

"You can lick them if you want," she whispered seductively as she rubbed her feet along my lips, and I didn't need to be told twice. My tongue slowly made its way all across her soaking wet and smelly soles, drinking in all the sweat that had accumulated inside her stockings throughout the day. I sucked her toes as Veronica sucked my cock, and I honestly wasn't sure which part I was enjoying more.

Betty had already started to play with herself while I smelled and cleaned her feet, and Veronica, her mouth continuing to suck me off, followed her boss's lead, and got back to working on her own clit. Each of us was in their own shared world of pleasure, mouths, and hands and feet working wonders on one another. It was almost like something out of a porno or an orgy, but none of us were in any position to complain.

Soon though, the sensation of Veronica's warm mouth, soft lips, and teasing tongue as well as the taste and smell of Betty's delectable feet- not to mention the moans both women were starting to let loose with, was more than I could take. My balls seized up and, with one last whirl of Veronica's tongue and one last deep breath of Betty's foot sweat, my cock exploded deep into Veronica's waiting mouth.

The apprentice tattooist didn't let up, taking in every drop of cum my cock could manage, and sucking up whatever was left for good measure. It was almost as if she wanted to be certain that my balls were empty, and I was pretty sure that by the time she was finished they were.

From the sound of the loud moan that followed her letting go of my cock, she was finished as well.

Betty quickly brought herself to climax, and then the three of us lay there where we were, lost in the afterglow of three shared orgasms. Veronica had to sit down when she was through, but she kindly extended her legs and rested her feet beside Betty's, allowing me to take a few more soft breaths of both pairs of delicious feet.

After a few minutes of recovery, Betty and Veronica looked over at where I lay beneath their feet, a smile plastered all over my nearly hidden face. "That was incredible Jeff," Betty said, then shared a smirk with her apprentice. "Now kiss our feet and thank them."

I gladly did so, kissing all twenty toes and all four sweaty soles, enjoying the last few brief tastes of both sets of sweaty stockings. Then the ladies took them off my face and put their footwear back on, leaving me there while they started to clean up the station.

By the time they finished up, I felt strong enough to get up and put my boxers and pants back on. Then the three of us walked to the front desk where I paid for my tattoo and thanked the ladies profusely for their work and their 'treatments."

Both Betty and Veronica smiled, and the two of them kissed me on the cheek. "You're welcome," they said, then Betty winked at me and added, "Don't be a stranger."

I watched them go back to her station and pack up their stuff for a few minutes, then headed in my way, my head and my cock still awash with the feeling of another tattoo, as well as the scent of two of the smelliest pairs of feet I had ever smelled.

Maybe I wouldn't wait too long to get my next one. I'm sure Betty and Veronica won't mind giving me another appointment real soon.