New tenant, new opportunity

Story Info
Teen seduces older woman.
2.7k words
4.52
28.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New tenant, new opportunity.

This is another true story that is dear to my heart and very recent. It has a long prelude before any romance or sex but it is all important. Any and all comments or critique are welcome and cherished. I love to chat or email with readers so go for it.

*

With her mother side lined due to injury Angela stepped up to assume the supers duties around the condo complex. Today that involved greeting a new move in to see if there was anything they needed and just go down the unit check list with them.

Ms. Maxine A. Dawn stepped out of her Jeep and brought a smile to Angela's face. Only slightly taller than she was Ms. Dawn had Angela by at least ten, maybe fifteen pounds of toned muscle. Her application showed she was current in the military and newly assigned to a joint base nearby. Angela couldn't help but take in the subtle beauty of the woman.

Well groomed shoulder length brown hair framed her face that brought to mind the Disney image of a native American Indian with a little orient mixed in. "Ms. Storm?" she asked having been told to expect Angela's mother. "No, well yes. You would normally be meeting my mother, the super but she is not available and her duties have fallen to me, I'm Angela."

A firm handshake while Angela stared into the woman's almond colored eyes. "My stuff should be here in about a half hour. You can call me Maxine, or Max either is fine." The two entered the one bedroom unit and proceeded to go over the check list while Angela studied Max's figure and movements. Every chance she got she complimented her, "Oh you're in such great shape, and I love your hair." But each and every time it seemed to bounce off her target. Finished they said good bye with another hand shake that Angela tried to make linger as long as possible while biting her lower lip, eyes locked on Max's.

For the next two days Angela waved and smiled if she spotted Maxine and each time it was returned but that was all until the very early hours of the third morning. Angela loved to run and often was up before dawn and running her one mile loop. On this day she found Max doing warm up stretches on the bumper of her Jeep as she walked towards home cooling down. "Good morning max; enjoy your run." But Angela was pleasantly surprised to hear her name called stopping her. "Angela I'm glad I caught you, saves me calling later. You mentioned doing odd jobs and babysitting when we met the other day. Any chance you would be interested in unpacking my place for me? I have to stay on base the entire weekend into Monday and don't want to come home to boxes and no comforts." Angela stared for a few seconds taking in the older woman's figure in her tight running clothes. "I would be thrilled to help a gorgeous woman in her time of need." Angela instantly regretted her words when Max looked down at her feet. But she had a cute smile when she looked back up making Angela question the emotions involved. "oh thanks, you're a life saver. I was so bummed thinking about coming home Monday and still having to unpack. Let me know what I will owe you and I will leave you a set of instructions. You are really doing me a huge favor with this."

The following day Angela went about work that normally her mother would be handling but couldn't. She used half her day on various issues before she entered Maxine's place and read her note. Such nice hand writing she thought as she set it back down and glanced around. That first day she finished one room, and managed the rest the following day, always dancing to her music as she took in Max's scent that hung on all her belongings. Once she unpacked Angela took it upon herself to decorate, placing photographs of some of Max's fellow Marines, pictures of some of the places she must have visited, pieces of art and things like that. Angela frowned not seeing anything that showed family.

Her heart filled with joy of helping a woman she was flirting with and trying to seduce Angela found some crafting supplies and made several bright flowery vines that she placed over a couple door frames. She made one wall sing that said peace in flowing letters and another that said joy. Finished she locked up and hoped her mysterious Maxine would like her efforts.

Not knowing when on Monday she would be home Angela kept her nineteen year old self busy with online school work as well as more of her mother's duties. The day was sunny and spring like adding to her lively step when her phone chirped that it had a new text. Had anyone been nearby they would have seen how her face lit up from the text. "Angela I can't thank you enough. I am almost in tears my place looks so good. I want to thank you personally. How about dinner tonight, say 630, as a thank you. Maxine."

Angela's mother knew that look when her daughter came through the living room. "Hooked another catch Angie?" Angela loved her mother much more than most. I have a dinner tonight with our new tenant whose place I unpacked and decorated." Morgan could tell her daughter was proud of herself and didn't want to rain on her parade but still asked the question. "Is this a date then?" Angela barely paused to answer. "Oh who knows mother, but its dinner, at her place and I am a force to be reckoned with." Morgan watched her daughter run up the stairs and out of ear shot. "Oh I know dear, wonder if this woman knows what she has gotten herself into?"

Unsure if this was an actual date in Maxine's mind Angela proceeded to debate what to wear. Her excitement building with each item looked at knowing if it was a date and she dressed too casual it would say she didn't care enough to dress nice but if it wasn't a date and she dressed too good Max may see it as too big of attempt to snare her. Hours drifted by before Angela showered and settled on her attire.

Her best fitting black jeans with a red button down blouse adorned the long haired blond teen. She chose very low black heeled boots for her feet and in keeping with her personal rules her under garments matched each other as well as matching her outfit. She decided on no makeup and her hair down. Only a hint of perfume and she was off for dinner carrying a bottle of mead.

Confident in her looks and personality Angela knocked on the door to a desirable woman in her thirties. Maxine opened the door and both stopped for a moment stunned by the other. Maxine could not believe how attractive Angela looked, even though that wasn't why she invited her here, or was it? Angela looked at the target of her desires dressed in a light flowery sundress that further enhanced her very light olive complexion.

Angela held up the bottle and spoke first. " I brought some mead." This shook Maxine back to reality. "Mead, like from the days of knights and stuff?" The evening began with the two in the kitchen as food cooked, mead was drank and appreciated and the fact that neither knew if this was a date came to light.

Each had a good laugh over this, as Maxine revealed that she wasn't into women, and had only ever been with two men. She obviously felt very embarrassed so Angela used her charm to fix the situation. "I Flirted with you because it's just who I am. I find you very attractive and really had hoped this was a date, but don't be upset if it isn't. Revel in the fact we are eating good food, in good company with fine drink and have the opportunity of learning about each other. If all we come away from this evening with is a new friend is it not still a success?

The two ate and drank as they asked each other questions, told each other stories and watched each other as the hours ticked away. Angela watched a grown strong woman become a frightened child at times when certain subjects came up and were quickly moved away from. Maxine found her companion to be a warmer friendlier person than she had ever met in her life. She sat there looking at the way the blouse hugged the teens body and could feel her body betraying her as she saw how many buttons were not buttoned revealing hints of the black and red lacy beneath. No she told herself. This isn't for you, never will be. It was a fun evening but that's it.

Angela could feel the desire she felt for this woman being returned. She could see Max's body react if they touched or if her eyes lingered too long on certain spots of Angela's body. Max had said a few times other women had never crossed her mind but thanks for the compliment.

The evening ended and each moved slowly towards the door thank the other for a really lovely evening. Angela knew she had one play left and she tilted her head slightly and kissed Maxine gently on her lips, only for a second, but the spark that each felt made it seem like an eternity. Goosebumps raised, breathing changed and pulses quickened. "Well, again thanks max, I really loved the evening." And just as she turned to grab the door handle a whispered word could be just barely heard. "Wait."

Angela turned back and grabbed Maxine's waist pressed her against the wall and kissed her again. This kiss was filled with yearning passion and both felt it. Maxine parted her lips as Angela's tongue slipped inside. Heated was building as the deep passionate kiss continued and intensified because Maxine was now kissing back. Never in her life had she been kissed like this. Her pulse bordered tachycardia and her breathing increased.

Angela began steering them both toward the living room and the couch. She lifted Max from the wall and began pushing her backwards while continuing the erotic heated kiss. Once the couch was in sight Angela broke the kiss and looked deep into max's eyes. Seeing as much passion as she felt Angela turned max away from her and wrapped her arms around the extremely tense woman. Max's body was in overload when she felt hands at her breasts pulling her back into other breasts. But it was Angela's lips suddenly kissing her neck that brought an audible gasp and moan from her lips.

Angela heard max moan and began sucking a little as she kissed he woman's neck. Her hands could feel the firm breasts under the thin dress as well as the hardening nipples. She slowly slipped one of the dresses straps off her shoulder followed by the other. Max could barely stand at this point, her legs growing weak from sensations never before felt. She felt the top of her dress fall from her breasts, leaving them bare but could do nothing about it as Angela moved her kissing down to her shoulders.

Angela turned the weakening Max and kissed her lips again as she again held her waist. Slowly she lowered Max to the couch and pressed her against the back still kissing her deeply. No words had been spoken since the whispered wait but when Angela moved her lips to Max's nipples she spoke out. "Oh my god yessssss." Her head went back and she puffed out her chest as Angela's wet lips and tongue brought her immense pleasure.

Angela moved back and forth licking, sucking and nipping each hard erect nipple as Max continued to moan and quiver. Angela moved back but Max's head remained back, eyes closed and lips open. She reached and took a leg, stretching it and removing a shoe. While there she licked at each toe and between, sucking at a toe or two and bringing max new sensations. As she placed each leg back to the floor she spread them apart. Angela now kneeled between those smooth shapely legs, her hands pushing the dress up revealing more leg and finally a soaked pair of panties.

Max offered no resistance as Angela tugged at the thin cotton panties before slipping them down her legs. Her head tilted back she let the pleasures and sensations wash over her until one snapped her back to reality. Angela had begun licking around Max's swollen and very wet pussy. Jolts of energy shot through her body bringing more and louder moans as her hands reached for Angela's blond hair. Angela could feel Max holding on as if for dear life and her lips and tongue really began to work the juicy pussy.

Max began to orgasm as Angela sucked at the woman's hard clit. "Oh my god Angela yes, oh yes, please don't stop, oh fuck yes, yes, yes." Max had just had her first orgasm caused by someone other than herself. Angela wasn't finished yet. She continued alternating her pleasures between max's clit and her very tasty moist pussy. She could feel her shaking as a second orgasm began so she sucked hard on her clit yet again causing Max to explode in climax this time her back arching lifting her ass from the couch and pressing her pussy hard into Angela's face.

Angela stood looking down at the spent lady still quivering on the couch. With a little effort she helped max to her feet and her dress to the floor. Once on the bed Max looked up at her lover. She watched as Angela slowly removed her clothes finally revealing the extremely sexy bra and panties hidden beneath. Angela could see a smile appear so she swayed her body a bit as her hands moved over her hips, then her breasts, finally slipping the bra off followed by her panties.

Max managed to speak as Angela climbed into her bed with her. "Thank you baby." "Oh sweetie, I am nowhere near done with you yet." Angela rolled Max onto her belly before slipping her tongue along that oh so sexy ass crack, lingering at her tiny pucker hole long enough for Max to sigh, moan and quiver all at once. Angela felt so good as she began to work her warm wet tongue into that tight hole while moving a finger into an almost equally tight pussy.

Max had no idea of time or reality as Angela brought her body to yet another powerful orgasm. She lay there after feeling Angela kiss her body all over while holding her. Then she heard Angela's first words, "Your turn sweetie."

Angela lay back with what Max considered her awesome legs spread. She just told Max to use your tongue and lips to do what made you feel good. Max's body was trembling as she felt Angela's skin against hers. Felt her hands holding her head. Then her tongue and lips touched Angela's pussy and her life changed again.

Max had tasted her own juices, but this was different, this was her giving pleasure. Hearing Angela's moans was magic to her ears. It made her work harder, drive her tongue deeper, and suck at the clit more. Angela was shaking just like she had, moaning louder, crying out that here it comes sweetie,, get ready. Then Max felt thick hot juices spraying her in the face, filling her mouth and somehow making her try even harder. Max felt Angela pulling her up so they could kiss as both their bodies shook.

The two girls lay there in that bed holding each other naked trembling bodies kissing until both fell asleep. In the morning Angela again took control leading her new friend to a very hot, very dirty shower where each again experienced intense orgasms.