• Authors
  • Aoife_from_Ulster

Aoife_from_Ulster

I am considering rewrite of What The Hell chapters 6 & 7. Those who have read this series and understand the protagonists, Alexandra and Roxie, I would like your feedback and thoughts. Admittedly these chapters were written at a time where stress filled MB and my world, each and every day. I am interested to hear the readers thoughts. If you would drop me a note via the Contact Author tab I appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you.


Your path is long, at times dusty, smooth, bumpy and at times somewhat confusing. But know it is your path and you have control of where it goes.

There is no love greater than what I have with my wife, Mary Beth. She captured my heart, mind and soul over fifty years ago. She has never let it go nor will I let go of hers.

I am very proud of my Irish heritage. Aoife, pronounced *ee* faH, is one of the prettiest Irish names given to a woman, at least from my generation. My grandmother blessed me with it. I have now passed this beautiful name to my granddaughter, Frances Katherine Aoife. We welcomed Aoife, aka Baby A, on 8/18/23.

#CancerSucks #EndVeteranSuicide

~~~ My Stories ~~~
- Anna’s Education - A very different Sapphic story which will take Anna down paths yet known to her. Anna’s education is not only academic, but physical, very physical. Chapter 1 and 3 have been published. Chapter 4 is in progress.

- Now Hiring - Willow Parks - One night we were sitting around chatting. MB came up with this idea. Chapter 1 has been published, I will start on chapter 2 as time permits.

- Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar - a fictional series of protagonist's jaunts as she grows and matures. Ch 1 - 8 have been published. I feel the series is complete. You never know what lurks behind closed doors.

- What The Hell - A fictional tale of a woman and her life. Ch 1 - 7 have been published, this series is complete.

- Caroline and Her Lovers - A Sapphic harem series. Ch 1 - 12 have been published, this series is complete.

- Janie- My Next Chapter - the fun sexual adventures of a woman I am honored to call a dear friend. Ch 1 - 7 have been published, this series is complete.

- Taking Care of Everything - a romance series, a collaborative rewrite with the original author. Ch 1 - 10 have been published, this series is complete.

- The Coffee Shop, a fun fictional Sapphic series. Ch. 1 - 6 have been published, this series is complete.

- Life, Love and a Career, a fictional Sapphic love story. Ch 1 - 9 have been published, this series is complete.

- My Journey is our journey. Ch 1 - 9 have been published, this series is complete.

****Works in progress****
- Isis & Agyness - This Sapphic series and story will explore the journey of our protagonist Agyness as she finds her way through life, love and comes to find Isis.

- Charlotte and Jessica - a sapphic love story as Charlotte learns what love is outside of her family. Her career takes her on a journey yet determined to cities I enjoyed the most.

- The Martin Group - Charlotte Martin, female executive, the woman who knows what she wants but also knows how to control those around her not only for her, but for them.

- Anna and Riley - A True Love Takes Time to Find. The Sapphic fictional tale of half-sisters and how they grow and find their true love.

- The CLO - Coming soon a new series for Frances and her small circle of friends and family.

- You’re Invited - What would happen if you won the lottery? I mean a big lottery win! I am just toying with an idea.

- Veronica - Follow our protagonist in her life and Sapphic / BDSM journey.

Location

Northeastern US

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
252Followers
101Following
24My Favorites
354My Comments
10Series Published

More About Me

Age

64

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Good Conversation, Younger Women

Fetishes

Cuddling, Lingerie, Moonlite Walks, Holding Hands

Contact Author

Contact Aoife_from_Ulster by clicking here.